First Taste of Extra-Marital Sex

Story Info
A new exhilarating life experience.
6k words
4.39
165.5k
66
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was very encouraged by the response to my first attempt at writing erotic stories, based on some of my experiences. Thank you for the positive and constructive comments.

This is the second of my stories of how I was introduced to a more fulfilling lifestyle. This episode took place a good number of years ago, so in the interests of keeping the story consistent and exciting I have had to improvise a little where some of the memories are a bit faded.

The first story was titled "Extra-Marital Temptation."

*******************************

Having finished our meetings for the day, Julie and I returned to our hotel. We agreed to stop for a drink at the hotel bar before we went up to our rooms to shower and change into more casual clothes.

As we sipped on our drinks Julie obviously noticed that my mind was far away. She smiled at me. "Are you still thinking about what I had to say about a bit of extra sex on the side? Are you still curious? Do you still want to go ahead with tonight?"

She was forcing me to face reality again and make a decision. Somewhere deep inside me I felt a thrill at the prospect of her setting up an opportunity for me to try some extra-marital sex, but I was also extremely nervous at the prospect. What if I didn't like the guy? What if somebody found out? What if my HUSBAND found out?

"Julie, I am just so unsure," I admitted. "It probably would be exciting to try ..... but I am just so scared that something will go wrong, or that somebody finds out about it."

"Oh Ann, I can understand your nervousness. Just remember that if you never try it you will never understand if you are really missing out. As far as somebody finding out, you need not be worried. You can get on with whatever you want in complete privacy if you choose to do so."

Julie didn't wait for me to question her or argue. "I am going to arrange a couple of guys that I know for us tonight, but I will make sure they understand that sex is not guaranteed. You can decide as the evening goes on whether you want it or not."

Downing the last of her drink Julie told me she was going to arrange to meet the guys in the hotel bar at 7:30, and we would go for dinner together. This would give me time to decide over dinner if I felt comfortable with one of them. "Don't be late -- and wear something sexy!!" Julie gave me a wink and a naughty smile.

I felt an excited nervousness as I showered and thought about what might be that night. I found myself trimming stray pussy hairs, and selecting the sexiest underwear I had brought with me. It was not the most exciting that I had in my wardrobe (after all I was on a business trip), but at least I had a fairly sheer red bra and a matching red bikini panties. As I put them on I found myself looking in the mirror and wondering what my potential suitor would think. I was happy with my figure, which I had kept trim with my regular visits to the gym. My 36C breasts were firm and filled the cups of the bra nicely.

I slipped my strappy dress over my head and zipped it up making sure that nothing was sticking out and that I was not too daring. The dress showed off my figure quite well but the neckline and hem length were a good balance between inviting and smart. It was more of a work style dress than a "pick me up" outfit, but I felt glad to rather be erring on the demure side.

Just as I put the finishing touches to my make-up my husband called. He called every evening when I was travelling just for a chat. As always it was comforting to hear his voice and to talk about familiar things. By the time we ended our conversation I had thought to myself that tonight I would just go along for the fun, but I really had no intention of getting into anything sexual.

I got to the bar just after the allocated time and found Julie chatting to 2 men. Immediately I was struck by how good looking they were -- and that they were probably a few years younger than either Julie or me. Julie introduced Damon and Mark. They both had friendly smiles and seemed very relaxed as we shook hands. This certainly helped to make me feel more comfortable.

While we sipped a glass of ice cold wine, we exchanged the usual pleasantries and spoke about our work and homes. I was glad to be able to reinforce that I was happily married with two kids. Both Damon and Mark were unmarried, with dynamic careers in some sort of technical type job and seemed charming and easy going. I could understand why Julie had invited them and wondered how she had got to know them -- and whether she had been intimate with either, or both, of them in the past.

Damon had reserved a table for us at a nearby restaurant that was on the beach. He drove us there with Julie sitting in front with him, while Mike got in the back seat next to me. Chatting comfortably on the drive Mark made no physical advances other than an incidental touch or quick pat on my exposed knee, for which I was glad.

Dinner was accompanied with wine and quite soon I was feeling very relaxed in the company of these two strange men. I even forgot the slight guilt feelings I had earlier in the evening. Having completed our meal, Mark invited me to dance with him. He quickly proved that he was an accomplished dancer ash e held me firmly and took the lead on the dance floor. It felt exhilarating to be with a skilled and energetic dance partner -- who I could feel had a taught, trim body. I was really enjoying myself.

The music changed to something slower and Mark suggested that we enjoy a few relaxed dances so as not to exhaust ourselves. "Besides which, I would like the privilege of having a slow dance with such a good looking lady," he added with a broad smile.

Mark had great charm and poise and he knew just how to make me feel good. He took me in his arms and this time held me closely as we moved to the slower music. I put my hands on his hips hoping to achieve the right balance between seeming relaxed but without being too familiar. As the dance progressed Mark gently caressed my hair. With his head close to mine he spoke softly and complimented me on my thick, shiny hair. I smiled back in appreciation. Mark was totally charming, making me feel very relaxed being in such close contact with him.

Mark's other hand was behind my back holding me close. As we danced his hand slowly stroked up and down my back and gradually progressed down to a few subtle caresses and squeezes of my ass. I got a little naughty thrill from knowing he could feel the outline of my small panties and from allowing him to feel me up. I moved my hands further around his back as a little sign that I was okay with his touch.

Mark smiled at me and leaned in to whisper in my ear. "You feel really great -- like you're in good shape." His husky voice and breath on my ear sent a little exciting shiver through me giving me goose bumps and making my nipples go taut. As I smiled back in response to the compliment, Mark gave me a light kiss on the lips and pulled me tight against him. I found myself conscious of every curve and form of his body, including his cock which was not hard but nevertheless formed quite a lump. We danced like that for a while and I made no effort to distance myself from Mark as I was enjoying the close bodily contact. I was enjoying the sensuality of it but was not threatened by any overtly sexual advances.

At this point I was experiencing an exhilarating feeling of freedom. I was having a fun and sensual evening in the company of another man without having to concern myself about what my husband would think of the situation. It was not that I did not care about my husband, but rather a sense of liberation that I could let happen what I thought felt good and acceptable without having to think of his views. What he did not see would not bother him.

Only as we walked off the dance floor I thought about Julie and Damon and glanced around to see where they were. They were still dancing a slow dance, but Damon had moved in behind Julie and was slowly grinding his groin against her ass. His arms were wrapped around her and his hands were gliding over her stomach and even her tits. Far from objecting Julie was clearly enjoying herself and pushing her ass back into Damon. It looked very sensual and I found myself thinking that I wouldn't mind if Mark touched me like that.

As we sat down Mark passed me my glass of wine and placed his hand on my thigh. I glanced down and realized that the hem of my dress had slid up quite high when I had sat down. He looked down at my exposed thigh and commented on what nice, firm legs I had, right away making me feel okay about them being exposed to him.

Mark edged his seat nearer to mine and put his arm around my shoulders, pulling me a little closer to him. I enjoyed his touch and did not resist as he leaned in to kiss me. As I started to respond to his kiss I felt his hand gently caress my inner thigh. I didn't know how to react. It felt exciting, but I was also weary of this development. When he broke off the kiss, Mark kept his hand where it was and whispered into my ear. "You feel so good to touch and your skin is so smooth. It feels really sexy."

I got a little jolt at this first reference to "sexy." It suddenly reminded me what had started this whole night out. Tonight was potentially the night for my first sampling of extra-marital sex. I liked Mark and he seemed to be real gentleman, so maybe he was the right partner for this experiment -- if I was to go through with it. But although I had enjoyed the relative personal freedom of being without my husband that evening I was still not sure that I had it in me to actually get naked with and fuck another man.

Mark's hand stayed where it was, his fingers slowly stroking the inside of my thigh. I realized that some of the strokes were not far from touching my panties. His touch was very sensual and I was starting to feel the first signs of getting aroused. I was just starting to wonder how I was going to deal with the situation when Julie and Damon returned from the dance floor. Julie glanced down at Mark's hand and gave me an encouraging wink as she sat down. Clearly she thought things were progressing well.

We chatted for a while and seemed to agree that we had all had enough of dancing. I was enjoying my night of freedom though and did not want it to end just yet, so I was happy when Damon suggested we go for a walk along the beach path that was right in front of the restaurant. It was a lovely warm and wind free evening so it seemed like a great idea.

We came to a small bench just a short way down the path and Julie suggested to Damon that they sit and just enjoy watching the sea. Clearly she was hinting that Mark and I should move on. Mark took me by the hand and we strolled further down the path until we came to a secluded little rocky outcrop. He lead me to the top of a very large rounded rock and sat me down facing the sea.

Mark sat down behind me put his arms around me and cuddled me. It felt great having this man close to me as we sat there just gazing at the gently rolling seas splashing against the waves. Keeping one arm around my waist Mark started gently caressing my shoulder and arm with the other. I leaned back and relaxed against him feeling a little romantic and enjoying the sensual sensation of his touch. Mark obviously sensed my mood. He leaned down and gently kissed the side of my neck. It felt really good. He gently trailed his tongue up my neck to my ear and gently nibbled my earlobe before whispering in my ear how attractive he found me.

I felt a bit like an infatuated teenager again, except that Mark's seduction was far more polished than anything I had experienced as teenager.. Gently turning my head to face him, Mark leaned in to kiss me on the mouth. I instinctively opened my mouth for him to explore. It was not long before his hand drifted over my tits. Even though it was through my dress I found it exhilarating to be touched by another man. His touch was sensual and carefully weighted to be exciting and stimulating. This felt very different to my husband's familiar fumble and squeeze when he is trying to work me up.

I briefly wondered if anybody could see us, as I had a fleeting concern about being caught with another man fondling me. However, I remembered that on the rocks there we were out of sight of the path and besides there did not seem to be anybody else out walking at that time of the evening.

As Mark broke off the kiss his one hand remained on my tit, caressing it softly through the cloth. I joked with him and told he was taking liberties with a married woman -- but did nothing to stop him. I was really enjoying his touch. It felt so sensual, and somehow the thrill of allowing this stranger to fondle me was immense. Again I thought of being a teenager and enjoying having different boys feeling me up at parties. I realized then that it was an excitement that I missed.

He told me he could not resist taking liberties with such a sexy woman -- making me feel good of course. With the next kiss I felt his hand go behind my back and slide my dress zipper down to my waist. I felt a bit anxious about where this was leading, as I was still not sure that I was ready to cheat on my husband. I soon relaxed as his hands caressed my back through the opening in my dress.

"Do you like having me rub your back?" Mark asked, giving me another sensual kiss just below my ear, triggering a little exciting shiver in me.

"Mmmmm ..... it feels really good," I replied giving him a soft smile.

"Then let's get your bra strap out of the way, so I can really do it properly," Mark said and unhooked the back of my bra before I could even react.

I tensed up as I felt the bra come undone, but soon relaxed again as Mark just continued with his sensual back massage. His hands wondered over my bare back and occasionally slipped inside the dress to stroke me down the sides. I sighed with contentment.

After a few minutes of sensual caressing of my back, Mark put his head right next to mine and spoke in a low gentle voice. "I want to touch more of your beautiful, sexy body!!"

He kissed my neck again and as he did so slowly slid my dress and bra straps off my shoulders. I could not resist. It felt so sexy.... so erotic having this strange, but sensual man slowly pulling my dress down and exposing my tits completely for him. I remember that I let out a deep sigh in response to the sexual thrill that ran through my body. I knew I was being very naughty, but it felt so exciting. He asked if it felt good to be exposed to another man. Clearly he knew what turned a woman on. He wanted me to be a little submissive by admitting that I was very excited. My nipples were rock hard and sticking out further than I had seen them do for years. He noticed and took one in each hand gently tugging them, making me moan from the stimulation. I felt my pussy starting to pulse. I was amazed at the erotic sensations I was feeling, leaving me very stimulated. I could not tell if it was Mark's special touch or the sexual naughtiness of being exposed to him, or the sheer erotic nature of the whole setting and encounter that got me so turned on -- but whatever it was, I was loving it.

Mark moved so that he was not directly behind me but more next to me. Giving me another of his disarming smiles he leaned down and took one nipple in his mouth. He sucked it gently all the while teasing it with the tip of his tongue. His technique was so different to my husbands, and the variation just felt amazing.

Mark was getting me really turned on and I was starting to emit low moans of erotic pleasure. "Do you like that -- having your nipples sucked?" Mark asked, and looked at me to confirm what he certainly already knew. I just closed my eyes and whispered, "Yesssss!!"

Mark could see that I was getting high on the sexual arousal. "Would you like me to touch you and kiss you some more?" he teased me as he gently rolled my nipples in his fingers.

"Mmmmmmm......" I sighed in confirmation as my nipples tingled sending little erotic signals through my body which made my pussy start to get moist.

"I love it when such a sexy woman gets horny." Mark put one hand behind my head and pulled me closer for a passionate kiss. I soon felt his other hand stroke my inner thigh and move up towards my crotch. I knew it was wrong, but I was so horny on that I eased my legs open to give him easier access. I just had to feel his fingers on my pussy.

I swooned as I felt him brush my labia through my panties and then run his fingers up to my clit. My nipples were tingling and my pussy dripping......... and I found myself submitting to pure sexual desire.

"Oh God Mark .... What are you doing to me?" I groaned and eased my legs still wider giving Mark totally free access as he rubbed my clit through the cloth of my panties.

"Take your panties off. I want to pleasure you and make you cum!!!" Mark instructed me clearly feeling confident that I was now slave to my desires and sexual arousal.

I was beyond thinking about the possible consequences and just wanted the erotic thrill to continue, so I hiked my dress up to my waist and pulled my panties off. Mark gently pushed my knees apart and slid his hand up my inner thigh to my pussy. His thumb slowly circled my clit while another finger traced the outlines of my cunt. My body was starting to shudder as I felt strong sexual signals coursing through me.

Mark put his lips around one of my very erect nipples and flicked the tip with his tongue, while simultaneously slipping a finger up my sopping wet cunt. The sexual stimulation hit top gear. "Ohhhhhh Mark .......Ahhhhhh that's so good!!" I exclaimed.

Mark slipped another finger up me and rubbed my clit a little harder with his thumb. My orgasm was building fast now. My breathing became shallow as my body shook and my muscles tensed. I could sense this was going to be a big one.

As Mark inserted a third finger I just exploded in ecstasy. "OH GOD MARK ....... OH YEEEEESSSSSS!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHH ........ OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I just let it all out as the most amazing orgasm rolled through my body. I had never been very vocal during orgasms in the past but that evening I just had to let it out.

Mark slowly fingered my cunt as I came down from my orgasmic high. I felt unbelievably fulfilled and grateful to Mark for the pleasure he had given me. Instinctively I wanted to give him pleasure as well.

As I recovered I reached for his crotch. He had a huge lump in his trousers -- clearly he was very turned on as well. I kissed Mark and moved to unzip his trousers. He placed his hand on top of mine to stop me.

"If you want some of that you are going to have to take me back to your hotel room. Would you like to do that?"

I had never been asked so bluntly if I wanted to be fucked ...... and I had never felt so sure that I did. I suggested we head back to my room.

My dress was still bunched up around my waist, but I had to look for my bra and panties. Mark held them up and smiled at me. "I'll keep these until we get to your room. I want you naked under your dress so that you don't forget what pleasures are awaiting you!" Mark chuckled.

Although my dress covered everything, I felt quite exposed not wearing any underwear. I had never before gone naked under my dress and it felt quite naughty and daring. We headed back up the path trying to keep our conversation loud so that Julie and Damon would have some forewarning if they were involved in any sexual activity. As it was we found them still on the bench with Julie completely topless, and her head in Damon's lap giving him a blow job. I felt I should not be watching, but it was quite an erotic sight. Whether we caught them just at the appropriate moment or whether Damon got his thrill from being watched I don't know - but it was not long before he yelled as his orgasm hit. Julie kept her head down and was clearly swallowing his load of semen. I still felt guilty watching all this but did find it quite a turn on -- even though I had just cum recently myself.

12