First Time

Story Info
Indian wife has lusty experience.
1.5k words
3.96
104.5k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
priyanka
priyanka
13 Followers

Hi I am Priyanka 23rs old, married and staying in Delhi. I am 5'5" with shoulder length straight hair. My stats is 36-25- 36. This is a real life incident and I am putting in form of letter since this was the way I told my husband. This was the starting of many incidents.

This is my first attempt in publishing. So pls forgive the amateur quality but it is a real life incident.

Dear...

It happened when we were going around and you were at college and I had gone out. My friend had got along one of her bro’s friend. I was wearing a spaghetti strapped silver top. I am sure you remember that top, half my breasts used to spill out. And white slightly transparent Capri pants. I wore no panties because the outline while wearing one was more obvious. It was more obvious since I was wearing my come fuck me 4 inch white heels which made my butt jutt out as though asking for some one to squeeze it. Anyway we went out and I had just got my cunt waxed and it was nice and smooth and since I was wearing no panty the pants kept rubbing against my cunt and I was slightly horny. Initially everyone was having general fun and after some time every body got slightly tipsy.

Then that guy asked me for a dance. I went with him and we started dancing normally on the floor. After some time I started to feel real horny and started swaying more than usual, bending to show my cleavage. Getting closer to him etc. he got the hint instantly as even he was leching at me the whole evening. As you know he had the hots for me for years. Seeing the chance so he pulled me closer to him and started to hold me and dance. he first held me by the shoulders and started rubbing them while we danced. Then he took me to a corner where it was dark and his back was to the rest of the crowd while I was facing them. Since he was tall and broad he almost covered me and no one could see me. He placed his hands on lower back and started squeezing them tentatively

Since I did not protest he placed his hands on my butt and started squeezing them. He was damn surprised when he felt that i hadn't worn panties. I could make it out by the look on his eyes that he was very horny. He just kept squeezing my butt and pressed his body against mine so my tits were flat against his chest and he started to talk real dirty with me. He started telling me how many times he had shagged thinking about me and whether I was horny too and wanted his dick. By now I could feel his hard on pressing against my crotch and throbbing against it. Since my cunt was waxed it felt even more sensitive to his dick. Then while still talking to me he started to grind his dick against me and started to gyrate with the music. Although initially I just wanted to tease and fool around a bit by this time I was soaking wet. May be it was the drinks and the crowd I was as horny as a bitch and just wanted his dick inside my cunt.

He was still holding on to my butt and doing nothing else I took his hand and made him cup my cunt. He could feel how wet it was because even the pants were wet. He removed his hand and smelt it and went wild. I put my hand on his dick and started to play with it through his pants just the way like I do it to you when we are in discos. He loved my touch. By this time he was moaning, he moved his hands from my cunt and started squeezing my breast. He was going wild and I was literally enjoying every moment of it. I could feel his dick leaking through the pants. He then started talking dirty to me and said I was the horniest cunt he had ever seen and saying that he started to bite my nipples through my top. By the end he had sucked so hard that there were wet patches on the top. He grabbed me then and took me from the floor into the men's toilet. I was ready to do it anywhere; I just wanted his dick inside me. There we shut the door and mad me kneel down. I opened his pants and took his dick out.

His dick was around 7 inches and throbbing. He shoved his dick inside my mouth and proceeded to fuck my mouth. Just before he came he made me stand up and made me kneel like bitch against the toilet pushed my pants down, and started to fuck me hard. I responded immediately and started grinding back to meet his thrust. My cunt was soaking wet and as usual when I get turned on real bad-I was damn noisy. I think someone must have heard us because there was a knock outside and someone pushed the door. There I was getting fucked like a slut panting and moaning. He quickly said sorry and went off. This turned me on further. I always wanted someone else seeing me fuck and being treated like cheap trashy slut. But this guy said it was unsafe fucking in the loo and told me to put on my pants and we went to his car.

There we went in at the back and again he made me lie down and before I could do anything he buried his head between my legs through the pants and all saying that he loved my smell. After sometime I pulled down my pants and asked him to lick my cunt clean. His tongue inside sent me to heaven. I came in his mouth I don’t know how many times. I let him do that for sometime and then I got him up and told him to sit while I removed my pants. He sat normally I unzipped his pants and got his dick out. Then I started rubbing my cunt along his dick without taking it in. He felt the wetness again and his hard-on started to throb real badly. He was beyond all control then, he was begging me to fuck him. I kept rubbing he thrust his dick inside my wet cunt and in one go I shoved all seven inches of him inside me.

I literally started to ride him. Almost immediately I started to come all over his dick again. The smell was so strong that he wanted to smell me. Then he wanted to taste it so he made me lie again and lapped up my cunt juices and cum and all. Then he rubbed his nose all over my cunt, I started fucking his face with my cunt. His face was getting smeared with my cunt juice. Then he came up he thrust his dick inside me cunt again. He has moving it in circles now and my cunt was totally filled up with his dick.

He was squeezing my tits rubbing and kissing them and biting them while he grinded his dick inside me. It felt damn good. All the time he was calling me bitch, slut cock-sucker etc. I love dirty talk especially when they treat me like cheap whore. Then he turned around and then he made me kneel on the floor of the car and take him in his mouth. Both of us were completely naked and you know how good I feel when a dick is being rammed into my mouth. He started fucking my mouth like that and we both were abs naked and horny and the whole car smelled of sex. I could feel he was about to come in my mouth. I started to massage his balls slowly while sucking him and he started to come in liters inside my mouth. God, it tasted real good. you know what a horny, slutty cock sucker I am. So drinking it all up made me feel great I almost came again when he came inside my mouth.

Then we quickly dressed up and went back. On the way back he started to feel horny again seeing me walk without a panty and he dragged me to a loo again. There he started to finger fuck me. I started to feel horny again and pushed his dick inside me. He fucked me like that for 5 minutes before he came all inside me. His cum was dribbling out of my cunt. By that time we were getting late, so we pulled up our cloths went out and met with the rest. They asked us where we had been and we said we had gone to have coffee. Then he left me like that all wet and thirsting for more. On the way back when we said good night to each other and he hugged me tight and squeezed my tits. you must have wondered what made me late that day and also why my cunt tasted different. So here is your answer.

If any one wants to contact me, please feel to mail me.

priyanka
priyanka
13 Followers