First Time Threesome

Story Info
Lisa tries a threesome for the first time.
3k words
3.9
129.5k
43
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sxt999
sxt999
29 Followers

I am Jim have been married to my wife Lisa for about 15 years. We have two daughters and we are happily married and live in the suburbs of Boston. I am 5' 10" and weigh about 210 pounds. Lisa is about 5' 2" and weight about 150lb. She is kind of think for her size, which all because of having kids. She has 36D tits and looks gorgeous when they are free from the confinement of a bra.

Our sex life was good but over the course of time it became routine. But recently I started getting strange thoughts about Lisa with another guy and during our sessions I used to fantasize that she was having sex with a another guy for the first time and that thought got me so hot that I blew my load in her almost immediately.

These thoughts of Lisa fucking another guy while I watched became an obsession for me. One day after our session I brought up the subject to her. She did not think that I was serious and thought that I was just fantasizing and she went along with me. She pretended that I was a stranger who was getting into her pants. But soon she realized that I really wanted her to fuck another guy. She was upset and we did not have any session for a week or so. But I really wanted it to happen and so I did not give up.

I continually fantasized what it would be like to see how another man pumping her pussy with his dick. It was such a hot fantasy for me that I just had to make it happen somehow.

After several months of pestering her she accepted to fucking another guy with reluctance. She didn't want to catch a disease from some stranger so she insisted that it be someone we both know. Someone who is guaranteed to be clean. She was also too embarrassed and said that she doesn't want to be with guy who is very close to friends and family. So we planned that we make a list of guys and started discussing about every one.

After we discussed we came up with a guy by name Nick from my pervious work place who was a pretty handsome guy and Lisa approved of him. Then we planned to do this on Saturday and so on Friday evening Lisa took our kids to their grand mother's house. I had nothing to do and so I went to my new neighbor whose name was Sameer and watched Baseball. As we had couple of beers our dicussion gradually moved into sex and found that he liked white women and he like to have sex with a white woman. Sameer was from North India. During that time he told me that he also liked to have a threesome experience with a Caucasian couple but never had a chance and would like to try. I assured him that there will be a day when he will get a chance to have threesome with a Caucasian couple keeping in mind that once day he will have sex with Lisa. Sameer thought that I was joking.

Lisa came back late Friday night and I told her that I made all the arrangements and I and Nick will be at home by 6 pm on Saturday and she should be ready and before coming he will give a call and then she would wear a sexy outfit and blindfold. I was so excited about this event that I had a great sex with Lisa that night and blew my load so fast. Lisa finally realized how turned on I really was by all this.

In the evening I went to Nick place but found out that he was not there and chickened out. I was so disappointed that I didn't know what to do. I finally headed home completely depressed. I knew that if I went into the house and told Lisa what happened that it would be the end to my fantasy because she would never get up the nerve to try it again.

I was about to enter my condo when I saw Sameer going into his condo and he asked me if I cared to join him to watch some sports. Since I didn't want to face Lisa I went into Sameer's house. After some time I took the courage to speak to Sameer and confessed that I wanted to see my pretty wife fucked by another man. I noticed that Sameer just sat there with a strangely silent. I noticed that he was turned-on by what I'd told him of my plans for Lisa as ther was king-sized tent in his pants.

I knew that Lisa would be pissed when she found out that it was Sameer and not Nick, so I made it plain to Sameer that he had to remain absolutely silent the whole time and that whatever happened he had to keep his identity secret until Lisa is okay. He readily agreed with everything I said. I knew all he was really thinking about was fucking Lisa's cunt. But then that's what I wanted too, so what the hell.

I called Lisa and said that we will at our house in 5 min and she should get ready. When I unlocked the door and asked Sameer to come into the living room. We both stood there in the entrance to the room for a long moment.

There was my Lisa in a sexy dress and 4-inch heels. She was sitting on the couch with her black blindfold securely placed over her eyes. I could tell that she was nervous and that if we made any sudden moves she would jump and run.

So I crossed the room first, speaking in a low soothing voice, talking to Sameer as if he were my buddy Nick. I told him that I'd talked my sexy wife into a threesome and that he was the lucky because she was a fantastic lover.

Sameer was silent and moved over in front of Lisa and knelt down and pulled her dress top together in his fist revealing Lisa's perfect tits for both of us to see. I could tell that Sameer was excited by the sight of Lisa's perfect tits,

Then Sameer leaned into Lisa and began to suck on a nipple making her gasp in pleasure. I could tell that Lisa knew it wasn't me touching her, and I saw her body tense at first, then slowly relaxed as Sameer's tongue-work began to get to her.

Then Sameer undid his jeans. I watched with a lump in my throat as he tugged his pants down and moved his stiff dick to my wife's face. He touched the end of his dripping dick to Lisa's lips and she didn't pull away.

My heart began to pound in my chest as she took his dick into her mouth and began to give Sameer a royal blowjob. She didn't hold his dick; she just chow down on it like it was dinner or something. I watched with a numb mind as Lisa braced her hand against his thigh and bobbed her head, making Sameer groan quietly in obvious ecstasy.

Sameer couldn't take it any longer, he pulled his dick out of Lisa's mouth and pushed her back onto the couch and began to kiss her on the lips that had just been wrapped around his dick. He shoved a finger into her sopping cunt at the same moment their lips met.

I watched on as he shoved a second finger into her cunt and finger-fucked her with two fingers while all the time frenching her passionately, pressing her body into the fabric of the couch.

It was such an erotic sight to watch Sameer finger-fucking her and her response to his efforts. She had no idea who it was molesting her and I could tell she was as very hot.

Then Sameer started sucking Lisa's cunt where his fingers had been only a moment before. It was such a hot scene that I had to get involved. I leaned over Lisa and kissed her while Sameer sucking her slick pussy. I pulled the dress off over her head and continued to kiss her mouth as she moaned into me.

It was strange to know that her mouth had just been attached to Sameer's dick and here I was sucking her tongue and kissing her passionately. For some reason the whole thing, her sucking his dick and me kissing her dick-sucking mouth just made me hornier.

And Sameer was a great cunt-licker if Lisa's responses were any indication. Her tight smooth body began to squirm around under Sameer's attention, and she made little squeaky sounds in her throat when my tongue wasn't jammed in her mouth.

Then Sameer was trying to shove his cock in Lisa's cunt. She didn't seem to mind what he was doing. In fact she reached up and grabbed mine and began to suck on me while Sameer began to thrust in and out of her pussy.

This was so fucking sexy. It was my fantasy exactly. I watched in silent fascination as Sameer fucked my wife in an ever-increasing rhythm. From time to time I'd look down to see her sucking my dick like a common whore. It was hard, very hard, not to blow my load then and there.

Then Lisa was pulled away from me as Sameer adjusted his position. He pulled Lisa up from the couch and arranged her on her stomach and reentered her from behind. She gasped as Sameer sank to the hilt in her sloppy cunt once again. Then as he built up a rhythm again Lisa reached down to me and began to jack me off in the same rhythm as Sameer's fucking motions.

For a few moments there was no sound in the room other than Sameer's balls slapping Lisa's cunt from behind and the juicy sounds of a couple fucking and a slippery dick being jacked off.

But even this perfect moment ended with an even better scenario. Sameer pulled out of Lisa's cunt and pulled her onto him and to my amazement she slipped back into position, now straddling him as if they were the perfect fit.

I watched as Sameer began to up thurst into Lisa. He was huffing and puffing and she was grunting with each thrust as he buried himself deeply in her perfect body.

Although this sight was the sexiest thing I'd ever imagined I couldn't find it in myself to just watch. I had to have some of this action. But Sameer was fucking Lisa's cunt and she was facing away from me, so what could I do?

I decided to fuck my honey in the ass. We'd done it few times in the past when we were being super experimental, but never in a situation like this. But I needed to get off in her and that was the only way left to me. I moved up to the humping couple and placed my prick up against Lisa's asshole.

She just moaned when she realized what was happening. She didn't break her stride as I began to shove slowly into her from behind. I held myself steady and let Lisa find her rhythm. Each time she pulled back from Sameer's dick she pushed me into her asshole just a little deeper.

Then I was all the way in her and I could feel Sameer's dick moving in and out of her pussy, as I'm sure he could feel mine shoving in and out of her asshole.

This was better than anything I could have dreamed of. My beautiful wife was being fucked by my neighbor and didn't even know it, and I was getting to watch it happen and even join in.

Then I groaned out loud as I released my load deep into my wife's bowels. She knew what was happening and it set her off and her body began to jerk out of control as a powerful orgasm ripped through her body.

I vaguely noticed that Sameer was coming in Lisa too as I saw his jism oozing out around his dick and mingling with mine as we both continued to pump Lisa, not wanting the moment to end.

Lisa was screaming in pleasure as I pumped my final few spurts of hot cum into her. We were all gasping for breath as we lay on couch in each others hands.

Lisa took her blindfold and surprised and shocked to see that she fucked Sameer and not Nick. But then she became normal and started kissing Sameer as I was linking her cunt. After some time we three moved into our master bedroom

Lisa climbed our king size bed and got on her hands and knees in front of me. She took my semi hard cock into her hand and started slowly to move her hand up and down the shaft. As my cock started growing she took into her mouth and started sucking it. Seeing this Sameer cock became hard stood in the air. Looking at me and Lisa, Sameer moved behind her and brought his hand to her now dripping pussy. He sliped a finger in her wet cunt making her morn and look at me.

She closed her eyes and worked harder on my cock, making every inch of it disapper down her throat while she rocks back and forth against Sameer's finger. Sameer took his hard cock storking it as he fingered Lisa's hot pussy. The sight was incredible and I closed my eyes, slowly building up a cum that would surely fill my wife's sweet mouth. I hear her moan louder, feeling her mouth swallow my entire cock. As I open my eyes, I see Sameer with his hard thick cock buried deep inside my wife's pussy.

As I see him fuck her, my cock began to thicken in her mouth, my eyes fixed on him ramming her cunt over and over again with his thick tool. As Sameer started building his cum he pulled out of her cunt to enter her ass. Lisa stoped her sucking for a moment, looking at me first and then at Sameer and begged him, "Please fuck my cunt until you cum in me. You feel good fucking my pussy. I feel every inch of you. Please Sameer let me feel you're cum in me. Please?". This is more than I can bear and I slide her mouth back over my cock, fucking her mouth hard.

Sameer did not waste a second. He stopped the idea of fucking her ass and re-entered her wet hot pussy and started ramming her. I hear Sameer moan as I see him thrust every inch of his cock deep inside Lisa's cunt. This sent me over the edge and I cum with a fury matched only by my wife's intense orgasm. I was cumming so much into her mouth that I leaked out of the sides of her mouth. As I recovered from the intense orgasm when I saw Sammer getting tensed and started cumming deep inside Lisa. It took about a minute for Sameer to recover from the intense orgasm he had, he pulled out of my wife's sucking cunt, coming out with a noticeable wet slurping sound. She pulled off my deflating cock, breathing heavy and looked up at me with her eyes welling up. I leaned forward, looking at her with nothing but love and kissed her deeply, tasting my cum as we kissed. By my reaction she moaned and understood that everything is just as great as before with us.

We three lay on bed with Lisa in the middle. We talked and kisses and caressed Lisa for a while, In the mean while we were both hard like rock and Lisa became hot and horny. As Lisa was moving into 69 position where she could take Sameer in her mouth and work her tongue on his hard cock, Sameer started to finger her pussy while with his thumb he was working on her clit. When Lisa could taste the start of Sameer's pre-cum, she withdrew it form her mouth and put her thumb over his pee-hole to prevent anymore pre-cum from leaking. Then I turned her so that my cock can take its place. Then she moved in such a way that I was under her and my cock was trying to find her pussy. Sameer kneeled between her legs and his cock was at the entrance of her ass. I and Sammer started pumping our cocks into her pussy and ass with two slow strokes then one hard, deep stroke. We could feel each other's dick moving in and out of Lisa. She moaned in pleasure and was having multiple orgasms as we where fucking her. We finally shot our loads of cum into Lisa's holes at the same time. We pulled out and fell on bed tired.

Then myself and Sameer fucked Lisa in her pussy and ass simultaneously all night long. When I fucked her ass Sameer fucked her pussy and when I fucked her pussy Sameer fucked her ass. We don't how long we fucked that night buy early dawn we legitimately fallen asleep right there on the bed. We woke up late afternoon. Before Sameer left we had one threesome session in the bed and another in the shower.

This happened six months back and now we three have threesome at regular intervals. Once in a while Lisa and Sameer have sex at his place when I take our children for outing. But Lisa tells me every detail during our love making session which makes me more hornier. Recently Lisa told me that she wanted to have a baby of Sameer as a symbol of new found love. I immediately approved it but still we need to tell Sameer about Lisa's request.

sxt999
sxt999
29 Followers