First Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like?" she said, posing with an arm up in the air.

I nodded.

"You're only partway there," she said, pointing to the button on her jeans.

I screwed up my courage again, and put my hands in the waistband of her jeans. Oh my God! I thought as I started unbuttoning them. What if she's not wearing underwear? What if she's totally naked down there? I'll see her pussy! Gross!

But by then it was too late. The act was already in progress. I slipped the button out of it's hole, and worked the zipper down. By then I could see that she did indeed have underwear on, stretchy black panties with tiny little loops on the waistband.

I pulled down her pants and she stepped out of them. We stood in front of each other for a moment, appraising. Jackie's body was beautiful. She outclassed me by a mile. I was awkward and weird looking, all pale skin and freckles, and she was perfectly proportioned, hippy and curvy. I realized then how much more beautiful womens' bodies were than mens' (what I'd seen of them anyway). Jackie saw me drinking her in, and walked toward me, stepping out of her jeans and meeting me at the back of the couch.

"I have to take your bra off," Jackie said matter-of-factly. She noticed me start to protest and added, "Well I don't have one on! You can see my boobs!" Knowing it would be useless to argue, and seeing as how I was already almost completely naked, I reached behind myself and unsnapped my bra, pulling it off my shoulders and throwing it over the back of the couch. Jackie stared at my pale body just long enough to make me self conscious again, and then moved toward me.

We fell into another kiss. This one deeper, more intense. We breathed through our mouths, tasted each others' breath. Our hands roamed our bodies, caressing and stroking, pinching and tickling. I grew more comfortable as my wanting increased. Jackie squeezed my butt through my panties, and worked her finger in between my cheeks, probing at my butthole. This made me jump, and grow braver. I reciprocated. It was inevitable when her hand moved around and started caressing my pussy, although I still jumped at the intimacy of her touch. This time, I thought, I'm going to take the lead. I moved my own hand around and pushed my fingers down the front of her panties, just enough so that I could feel the beginnings of her pubic hair. She gasped at my boldness.

And that's when we heard my dad calling from the top of the stairs. "Megan?"

Without thinking, Jackie and I separated. There was no time for either of us to dress, so we had to hide, and there were very few places to do that.

Jackie bolted for the bathroom, and I could hear my dad's feet clumping down the steps. I only had seconds. "Megan, you down here?" He called.

The only place I could see was the oversized bean-bag chair in the corner. Without allowing myself time to think, I dove for it, wriggling underneath it, and freezing.

"Megan?" My dad called.

Our clothes! Our clothes were strewn all around the floor behind the couch! All he had to do was look behind the couch and he'd know for sure what was going on! Jeez, I even think I left my bra draped over the back of the couch! Surely he'd see that!

"Huh," he said.

"Is she down there?" called a voice from the upstairs, my Mom. I could barely hear her under the sound insulating bean bag.

"No," Dad said. "They must have gone up to Jackie's room or something."

"Just let them alone, Bert. No one wants to hear your stupid jokes."

"But Megan likes my jokes!" he said.

I pictured him staring at my bra, draped over the couch. I pictured him picking it up, and putting the pieces together. I pictured him seeing my dress and slip puddled on the ground, along with Jackie's clothes. I pictured being grounded for the rest of my life, made to attend Sunday School until I was thirty.

"Just come up here!" My mom yelled.

"Okay, okay," my dad said, turning around and heading back upstairs. I only emerged from my hiding place when I heard the basement door latch shut. To this day, I don't know if he saw my bra sitting on the couch, or our clothes on the floor.

Jackie emerged from the bathroom, eyes wide and frightened. "Is he gone?" she whispered.

I nodded, standing up and walking back toward the couch.

"My God that was close," she breathed, coming toward me. She started laughing with nervous energy, then I started laughing and soon, we were both leaned against each other, laughing until tears came out of our eyes. When the laughing fit stopped, our foreheads were pressed together, and we were breathing heavily.

"Maybe we should stop," I said.

By way of arguing, she put her hand inside the front of my panties, and started exploring my labia.

"Yeah," I sighed. "That was exactly what I hoped you were going to say."

Still flushed with nervous energy, Jackie kissed me, and put her free arm on my shoulder, pulling me away from the couch. "Lay me down," she whispered. I guided her to the bean bag chair and she slowly fell into it, never breaking our kiss, never removing her hand from my panties. Almost getting caught seemed to intensify the moment, and things were very serious now. Not just teenaged girls playing around, but young women expressing a deep desire to be with each other. Soon she was on her back, and she splayed her legs out wide. I lay on her, our pussies touched and only then did she take her hand out.

I thrust myself on her. I pushed and she gasped with pleasure. Her body rocked in time with me as I humped her. She grabbed my butt with her hands, and urged me along. She squeezed my breasts and pinched my nipples, bringing them to hard knobs while I humped her and kissed her neck.

I climaxed, succumbing to the waves of pleasure. After a moment, I lifted myself off her, and staring into her enormous brown half-hooded eyes. "Go down on me," she breathed, and before I knew it, I was reaching for the waistband of her black panties, and started pulling them off. She raised her hips to let me continue, and soon she was completely naked in front of me. I started taking mine off before she could push me into it.

Once I was naked, I approached her again, kissing her neck, and moving down to her breasts, her nipples, her belly, and then her pussy. All of a sudden, I was somewhere I never thought I'd be, kissing another woman's pussy. Her pubic hair was black and coarse, and although I was used to the smell of my own nether regions, hers was different. I kissed her lips, her legs, and then ventured on to her clit. I licked it up and down several times, teasing the head with the tip of my tongue.

I found her opening and slid a finger inside her, grinning at her moans of pleasure. I put in another, and screwed them around. She writhed and breathed in ecstasy, and begged me to continue, which I happily did. I brought her to orgasm, her legs spasming back and forth with the force of the climax.

After a few moments, she pulled my face up to hers, kissing me while she maneuvered herself around. Suddenly, I was on my back and spreading my legs wide for her to go to town on me.

The sensation was incredible. I thought I was going to pass out from pleasure. Feeling Jackie's lips and tongue on my pussy was the most wonderful thing I'd experienced in my life up to that point. Better than my fingers, better than my mom's vibrating massager. Better than the shower massager. My whole body reacted to her movements, and I climaxed again, two or three waves crashing over me.

I pulled her back up to me, kissing her while we masturbated each other.

The kissing and caressing became heated and intense, Jackie's fingers explored my sex while mine did the same with hers. Soon, we were breathing too heavily to kiss, so we held each other close while we worked on each other, and panted and moaned with pleasure.

We brought each other to orgasm at the same time, rippling waves of ecstasy cascading over us, wracking our bodies and sapping our energy.

When it was over, we lay in each others' arms, desperately trying to catch our breath.

"My god," she kept saying over and over. "That was the most."

We held each other and kissed and caressed and explored our bodies while our parents partied upstairs. Eventually, we decided that it was time to get our clothes back on. We helped each other up, and into our clothes. We spent some time in the bathroom working on our hair so it wouldn't look to the adults like we'd just had incredible, mind-boggling sex together.

Upstairs, my dad wondered where we'd gone, and I told him we had been up in Jackie's room, looking at her makeup. He handed me a coke and kissed me on the forehead, and I wandered around the party until it was time to go home. Jackie and I exchanged a couple of knowing glances and demure smiles during the party, but we didn't say anything to each other.

Before long, it was time to leave. Mom was tipsy and getting tired, and Dad wasn't too well off himself. We said good night to everyone. I found Jackie and gave her a hug. "Anytime you want to do that again," she whispered in my ear, "just ask."

"You too," I said, but kind of knew it would never happen again.

It was true. Jackie went along in her circle, and I went right along in mine. By the end of that semester, I was dating a boy named Charles, and she was dating Harry Denbaugh, who played running back in our school's football team. We saw each other on the block, every now and then, and when there was no one else around, we waved at each other, but we never had another moment of passion like the one we'd experienced that night. It was a shame, yes, but I've had plenty of nights of passion with Charles, and I'm sure she's had her own with Harry.

At least I can say I've had a lesbian experience. Which is probably more than Kasey Billings or Joanie Richards can say.

If you liked the story and have any comments for me, email me through the link below.

12