Fitness Model Moms Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a knock at their door.

"Yes?" Monica asked without stopping. They couldn't understand the muffled voice behind the door.

Dean sat up, standing, Monica still impaled on his cock. He slammed her against the wall next to the door, and continued wildly fucking her.

She managed to open the door, "Yes!"

"Ma'am there's been noise complaints. Can you two please keep it down?" the employee asked.

"Uh huh!" Monica said, shutting the door, Dean turning her around and slamming her on the bed.

She bit her lip, trying to be quiet, while Dean, above her pummeled her as hard as he could. Unable to scream, she arched her back, fingers clawing at Dean's chest. He groaned with pain and kept fucking her.

He climaxed next, filling her pussy, collapsing on her in a sweaty, heaving mass.

They kissed for what seemed like hours, Dean's cock finding strength again, and finding its home once more.

Before he resumed fucking her again, Monica smiled at him, caressing his face. She would do anything for her son. She couldn't predict the future, but she gladly took the role of his wife - using her love, her body, to make sure Dean was never alone or sad again.

The end.