Fitz and Bernie and Maddy

Story Info
Son gets back at sister and mom.
9.2k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fitz woke first the next morning, lying next to a beautiful, naked woman. It was Sunday, so there were no expectations of work or other obligations. The two of them could just exist and be the way they wanted to be, the way they were.

And right now, Bernie and Fitz were spooning. He started to move but something pulled against him down there. Then he recalled they were still connected at the hip.

Part of him couldn't believe the events of the prior day happened. He got caught jerking off while watching her masturbate with a large cucumber dildo. To make amends he had to help her finish.

They alternated oral play and each time he got her off again. Eventually they took a break for dinner, unsure of how far things would go, or how far they wanted them to go.

When they came home, they went at it again. He fucked her pussy, doubled up for tightness with the cucumber still inside her. Then late at night, in the final act of their tryst, she gave her ass up to him.

Exhausted and spent, they had fallen asleep with his cock still inside her, as she had requested.

So it was that Fitz woke up next to his hot MILF.

--------

"Good morning!" Fitz kissed Bernie on her neck from behind as she started to move.

"Hey, what's poking me? Is that a banana in your pocket or are you happy to see me?"

"It's not a banana and it's not in my pocket," Fitz played along. "And I am extremely happy to see you."

"I can tell!" She wiggled back on him, which just made things harder. Literally.

"What did you expect? You asked for me to fall asleep still inside you. Now that I feel your body against mine, it's hard not to get excited about it."

"That was all part of the plan," Bernie said playfully.

"Hmmm, I wonder." Fitz couldn't tell how much she was toying with him or not.

"So, are you going to do me again today?" She avoided the topic with something equally distracting.

"Who are you and what did you do with my mom?"

"Are you saying you don't like the new me?"

"I like it very much... but yesterday I was just watching you from the hall... and now look where we are!"

"I guess you helped bring it out of me!"

"Or put it into you..." Fitz reached down between her legs, fondling the soft patch of pubic hair.

"So... is that a yes to more?" She cooed and pushed back into him.

"I'll take however much you care to give..." Fitz replied looking her over - still in partial disbelief. He marveled at her beauty, her nakedness, her adventurous spirit. But most of all her willingness to well - fuck her own son.

They would both have to reconcile what they had done at some point. Just not right now.

"But first, a bathroom break!"

"Me too!" They disengaged and Fitz went down the hall to his bedroom to use his own bathroom.

When he came back, she was sitting patiently on the edge of her bed, naked and smiling.

"Wow... you are gorgeous!"

"Why thank you kind sir! Is that for me?" She pointed at his member as he approached.

He held up his cock and presented it to her - her face was at the right height.

Bernie took it in her hand and was about to suck on it when she paused. "Is it clean?"

"Well, uh..."

"That's a no. I've thought of doing lots of things," she said naughtily. "But that's not one of them. Time for a shower!"

Fitz didn't mind. Sure, he had watched a lot of porn, and ATM was nasty and naughty. But he didn't want to press things. After all he had cum in her four places already: mouth, tits, pussy and ass.

There was no need to get greedy. Besides, the prospect of taking a shower together excited him.

"Your place or mine?" Bernie asked playfully.

"Easy answer: the main suite has the nicer facilities - as it should."

"Right this way!" She led him to her bathroom, his member growing by being grasped and tugged.

Bernie turned on the water and got them two towels from the vanity cabinet. When the water was warm, she walked in, pulling him in like a puppy dog.

She turned with the showerhead behind her neck, letting the water flow down her front.

Fitz gawked at her big, natural breasts as she got them wet.

"You know it's rude to stare. So, you better wash me instead," she spoke suggestively and held up a bar of soap.

Fitz started washing her chest, massaging and playing with her breasts in the soapy water.

"I think they're clean enough," she laughed at his apparent lack of focus on anything other than her tits.

"What did you expect? We're naked in the shower and I get to touch you all over... I don't know how I can be a productive member of society under these conditions." They both laughed.

"I'm pleased that you're so taken with me," she walked him back into the wall and pressed her soapy chest into his. He reached his arms around her as they kissed.

Meanwhile she grabbed his cock and began stroking him.

"Ugh, agh!" Fitz groaned as she jerked him with her slippery hands.

"It appears that I'm taken with you, too!"

They both washed each other, feeling and touching as they went. They explored each other under the guise of cleanliness, but it could just as easily have been foreplay.

"Time to rinse!" Bernie instructed her new boy toy. In addition to taking turns under the falling water, Fitz also took the detachable nozzle and turned the jet up between her legs.

"Yes - get me nice and clean down there, too!"

Fitz reached behind her, grabbing her ass, and pulling them together. Then he forced the shower head into her mound.

"Oh my!" She exclaimed pleasantly as he rubbed it all over her vagina and at the same time rubbed two soapy fingers down her butt crack.

Then Fitz switched positions of his hands, placing the water nozzle at her backdoor while he slipped two clean fingers up into her pussy.

"Ugh! Yes!" Bernie moaned, raising a leg, and planting it on the built-in shower seat to grant him more access.

After returning the shower head to its holder, he knelt and angled his face between her legs. Bernie raised her leg over his shoulder so he could finger and lick her pussy has much as he wanted to.

"Mmmm," she moaned. Then she grabbed the back of his head and smashed his face into her. This caused him to bite on her nub and finger her aggressively.

"Oh God!" She groaned. "I love what you do to me!"

Fitz reached around with his other hand and grabbed her rump, massaging and groping her backside. He licked her butthole and put his tongue up into her backside.

"Ugh... fuck!"

"You like it when I put things in your ass, don't you?" He said naughtily before diving back into her pussy with his face.

"Mm-hmm!"

"Tell me..." He commanded her to vocalize.

"I like it," she paused as he licked her, "when you put things ... in my butt!"

"Like this?" And he jammed a finger up her ass.

"Ugh... yes!" She panted, looking down at him with lust. Her son was between her legs, eating her out and massaging her back door.

"What do you like better," he asked her while licking and fingering both holes, "getting eaten out or getting fucked."

"Oh God... don't make me choose!" Bernie squealed and squirmed as he worked on her body in the shower. The naughty nature of their tryst excited her, and the expert nature of his oral skills pleased her.

"You can have both."

"I want you to give me both!" Bernie nearly fell over, and Fitz pushed her up against the wall to steady her body. That allowed him to drive his fingers deep into her, exploring her insides.

"It's hard for me to choose too. I love eating your pussy, and I love fucking every part of you!"

"If you take care of me like this every time, then you can do whatever you want to me."

"Good! Because you're so getting fucked in the ass after this!"

"Ugh... God... Yes!" Bernie clamped her legs on her son's head as he licked her pussy. "Fuck me I'm coming!" She convulsed and spasmed, causing him to thrust his hand and fingers deep into her.

"Is that..." Fitz looked at the juices flowing down his hand quizzically. It wasn't exactly pee, but it wasn't straight girl cum either.

"Oh, sorry... it just happened!"

"Nice! I like that you I have this effect on you!"

"It feels so good!" Her body shook and spasmed as she clamped around his fingers inside her. "I love how you touch me all over."

"And I love every part of your body!" He continued licking and fingering her butthole in the warm water.

"It seems some parts more than others!" She smirked naughtily.

"Your ass is the best - I want to lick it, finger it, then fuck it - every time!"

"Well, that's quite the offer... but I was hoping you'd fuck my pussy... without the cucumber this time."

"Anything for my MILF!"

"But I need to sit for a minute," Bernie said taking a seat.

Fitz stood and rinsed off, giving her a brief respite. Then he approached her sitting position, with her head just above his waistline. She reached forward and began jerking his growing member.

He grabbed at her glorious, wet breasts - fondling and massaging them. His mother licked her lips seductively, then took his cock in her warm mouth and began bobbing up and down on his shaft. She licked and sucked and stroked his hard cock.

Fitz pulled back then put his cock between her tits.

"But I want you to cum in my pussy...." She reminded him.

"Oh, I'm fucking every part of you today!" He replied with lust and desire. "This is just... advanced foreplay!"

She pressed her chest together, and he thrust his cock upwards between her tits. Bernie put out her tongue, licking the top of his cock as often as she could.

Fitz was in heaven as she gave her sexy body to him in every way. He loved the look and the feel of her soft, wet breasts. He pumped up at her mouth, holding it still so she could lick and suck the tip.

"Fuck yea!" He exclaimed as she looked up with big eyes and luscious lips kissing his purple head.

"If you really want to," she relented because she knew he liked it - a lot. "You can come in my mouth."

"You're not getting out of a good fucking that easy!" Fitz countered. "Up!"

She stood, looking at him and waiting for the next instruction.

"Turn around, and use the bench for support," Fitz guided her with a hand on her shoulder.

She bent over, pushing her butt out as if on display.

Fitz positioned himself behind his mom's naked body. He angled the shower head against the wall, and water sprayed all over the two of them.

He grabbed her hips on either side, and promptly slipped his big cock into her hot, wet pussy.

"Oh God! Yes!" She moaned, receiving his full length deep inside her body.

"Damn! How is your pussy so tight this time?"

"I think it's the angle," she replied. "Bending over presses things in a bit."

"Fuck!" He exclaimed, pressing in deep to feel her insides.

"You really like it?" she asked hopefully.

"Hell yea! From now on, I'm bending you over any chance I get!"

"Yes please!" Bernie groaned as her son fucked her from behind in the water.

Fitz braced his feet against the shower wall and gripped her waist tight. With each thrust forward he pulled back on her hips, bringing them forcefully together.

"Ugh!" she groaned in pleasure as she impaled herself against him.

"Argh!" he grunted as his cock pushed into her soft, fleshy body - now a lot tighter than before.

They rocked against each other in the tight confines of the shower. Warm water sprayed all around in the mayhem of their gyrating bodies.

Fitz wanted to fuck her in the ass... but she wanted it in her pussy... and he didn't want to disappoint her. So instead, he spread her ass cheeks and slipped his thumb into her butt. It was hot and tight and naughty... and his cock twitched as he felt her sphincter contract against him.

"Ugh! I was wondering when that was coming!"

"Speaking of coming..." Fitz felt the growing sensation in his loins. He plowed into her wet pussy with reckless abandon. Her tight butt clamped down on his thumb up her backside. The sights and sounds, the look and feel, it was all too much.

"Argh!!" Fitz cried out as he blew his load into his mom's pussy as he fucked her in the shower.

"Yes! Give it to me!" She squeezed her legs in and clenched all her muscles against his invading parts.

Fitz held on and shoved himself in, spasming deep inside her.

Bernie leaned up against the wall just in time as he collapsed against her, breathing heavily from the exertion.

"Oh... my... fucking... God!" He panted into her ear as he pressed his entire body into hers from behind.

"That was wonderful," she cooed. "And I know you wanted to fuck my tight ass... so if you play your cards right," she said seductively while pressing her rump back into him, "maybe round 2... later?"

"Oh, there's no 'maybe' about it. And later is in about 2 minutes," he replied naughtily.

"Do you think you can?" She teased him innocently. "I mean go again... so quickly?"

"There's one way to find out!" Fitz stood up and looked back into the master suite. "Walk in-step, over to your bed."

"Can't I just..." she tried to twist but he held her hips, not letting her move.

"It's a game... don't let my cock slip out!"

They tried their best to walk in unison, mostly it was Fitz pushing her along from behind.

When they reached her bed, he pressed her back as she eased onto the mattress with her feet firmly planted on the floor.

Fitz held her hips with both hands, so they remained connected at the waist.

He pushed in then pulled back slowly, stopping just at her opening. He pinched her labia, ensuring nothing dripped out.

"Arch your lower back and angle your waist down."

As she did, his cock popped out. He let go of her pussy lips and his jizz started to ooze.

He put his shaft underneath, catching as much as he could on its length. Lifting his cock up so the head poked into her, he managed to get a glob on the tip of his dick.

"Now for a magic trick," he said positioning his cock head right up at her back door.

"What's that?" Bernie asked, unable to see but sensing something about to happen.

"Time to make my cock disappear!" Fitz spread her ass cheeks wide, letting her anus relax and gape. Then he thrust his hard, wet cock up into her ass in one swift motion.

"Oh fuck!" Bernie cried out. She grabbed at the bedding and tried to brace herself from his attack.

He pulled out and thrust back in, gliding in the messy lubricant that was his own cum. White jizz squeezed out and ran down her leg as he began fucking her ass from behind.

"Oh God! Your tight ass feels so fucking amazing!"

"And your big cock is so wonderful inside me!"

Fitz had a good rhythm going, then reached under her. Bernie lifted her torso up and let him grab her breasts with a hand on either side. Then she relaxed and Fitz lay down on top of her.

"Fuck - your ass is so hot and tight!" He pushed into her until his abdomen pressed against her soft rump. He relished the feeling of her muscles contracting in a vice around his blood muscle.

"Ugh!" She groaned and pushed back with her waist to meet his thrusts. Fitz massaged her breasts and squeezed from underneath her body.

Bernie reached up with her hand to find the back of his head. He bit her neck and tongued her ear. She turned her face and opened her mouth slightly. To reach her, he had to push his body up an inch farther so their mouths could connect.

In doing so, he drove his cock farther up her ass than ever before.

"Oh fuck! You're so deep!" She groaned as his tongue invaded her mouth just as his cock did her butt.

Bernie locked on and sucked his tongue, their mouths meshing in a fierce battle as he gyrated over her.

With each press forward, Fitz drove his cock relentlessly into her hot, tight asshole. Bernie countered by pushing back into him, and her sphincter clamped onto his hard cock sending shivers up her spine.

"I want to face you while you cum in my tight, hot ass," Bernie whispered naughty words into him with passion and desire, knowing it would drive him crazy.

"Oh God!" Fitz exclaimed. As if the sensations of touch and taste and smell weren't enough, her dirty talk drove him to the edge.

"Quickly!" He pulled out and stood up straight. Then he grabbed her leg and twisted her body. She spun with the motion and ended up on her back.

Fitz stood at the end of the bed and held her legs up against his chest. He angled his body forward, lifting her butt off the edge of the mattress.

He positioned his cock and slipped it back into her backside.

"Yes! Fuck me in the ass, naughty boy!" Bernie cried out loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

"Fuck you're so beautiful and your ass is so tight..."

With a free hand, he grabbed at her breast, groping and squeezing her big tits. With the other, he reached down and played with her pussy.

"No... It's too sensitive!"

"Then I'm definitely doing it!" Fitz laughed devilishly. He fingered her snatch and rubbed her nub with his thumb.

"No... Yes... Right there... ughhhhh!!"

"I love touching every part of you!" His fingers explored her while his cock was deep in her hot ass.

"Oh fuck... I'm going to come again!" His mother spasmed and convulsed on the bed under his attack. He continued pounding into her backside and fingering her, pushing her up to and over the edge.

"Yes... yes... yes!!!" The euphoria was so strong she thrashed and squirted a little on him again.

Fitz loved driving her crazy, and the naughty nature of their tryst was exhilarating. His legs buckled and his hips spasmed as he started to come.

"Fuck yes... I'm coming... up... your... ass!!" Two, three, four times he shot jizz into his mom's tight butt.

"Yes - give it to me!" Bernie called out as she tried to ride out his attack.

"God Damn!" Fitz collapsed onto his beautiful MILF, his cock still in her ass as he spasmed and twitched inside her. "That was great!" He panted heavily, kissing the side of her face and neck as he tried to catch his breath.

He rolled off and the two of them lay naked in the quiet bliss of the moment.

-------------------------

A few minutes passed before another voice pierced the still.

"Uh-hum!" Maddy cleared her throat while sitting in a chair in the corner of the room.

"What the..." Fitz sat up, then fumbled with the blanket to pull it up over him - taking too long and not quite succeeding at it. Bernie had done the move before and was able to cover herself in a second flat.

"How... How long have you been there?" Fitz said accusingly.

"About twenty minutes."

"And you...."

"Saw everything. Yes."

"Wait, let me explain..." Fitz started.

"Hey - we're two consenting adults having great sex," Bernie interjected. "There's nothing to explain."

"I agree," Maddy concurred.

"You do?" Fitz asked, confused.

"It was great sex," she said playfully smiling.

"Holy fuck!" Fitz was beside himself.

"I got so worked up in fact, I fingered myself. Twice!"

"Really? Twice?"

"Well, once when you two were in the shower, which was super-hot by the way. And then out here."

"But how..." Fitz looked towards the shower then back at her, asking how she avoided detection.

"You were so single-mindedly focused on fucking mom, you didn't even see me sitting here the entire time. First your back was to me, and she was face down. Then when you turned her over, your body blocked her view. Or maybe she simply didn't want you to stop."

"But I..." Fitz didn't know what to say.

"Don't worry, bro. Your secret is safe with me," she toyed with him. "But I am a little surprised you had the stamina. All day yesterday, and again this morning?"

"I was quite pleased with that, too!" Bernie seemed to be enjoying their banter and her son's embarrassment.

"I mean, considering how much you fucked me the night before," Maddy dropped the bombshell.

"What?!" Bernie looked questioningly between them.