Flashback: Cousins Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brett's voice came from behind me.

"Are you ready for this, Beth?"

"Go for it," I said and shut my eyes. I knew what was going to happen.

I felt his cock pushing against my tight asshole. His hands gripped my asscheeks and began to slide in. I was thankful he was somewhat lubed from Leila's sucking as he pushed past my barrier. He hunched over me and finally slid his cock home. I cried out as I was filled more than I had ever been before. Double penetration was new for me.

"Oh fuck yeah, you're so tight," Brett groaned.

Tight was an understatement. With these two cocks inside of me, I stretched and filled to the limit. Both of them were pretty well-endowed and I was experiencing it at that precise moment. For a minute no one moved. They gave me time to adjust. I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to relax. The feeling was unbelievable. It hurt and felt good at the same time.

Slowly they began a rhythm. It took a little practice to get in synch, but once they found it, it was beyond belief. I shut my eyes and began to moan and pant very loud.

"Ok, Leila, you ready?" Brett said as he thrust into me.

"Yes, I'm ready."

I opened my eyes and watched her move right in front of me. Her legs were spread and her pussy was open right over Robert's head.

"Beth, you need to angle yourself away a little bit," Brett said, still directing.

I moved a little to my left and Leila was able to get her body in and lower herself down onto Robert's face. His hands went up to grab her thighs and soon he was eating her out. Her groans mixed in with ours and we were off.

I couldn't believe how intricate this arrangement was. Both my holes were being fucked at the same time as Leila was squirming on Robert's face. My head was rested against her hip and she was stroking my hair. Brett was reaching under me and stroking and pinching my breasts. We were like a well oiled machine whose only goal was to get off.

There was no talking, except for a 'fuck' here or an 'oh-my-god' there. The sweat was forming on our bodies as we fucked and licked ourselves silly. I lost track of time and even who I was. All I could feel was the two cocks rubbing each other through the thin membrane between my asshole and cunt. Brett's breath was on my back and it was coming in long, jagged gasps. He was close.

"Oh fuck Beth, I'm gonna cum inside this ass of yours," he groaned.

"Do it...cum in her," Leila said. "I want to see you fill this slut's ass."

When she spoke those words it sent shockwaves through my body. Brett let out a loud gasp and stopped pumping me as he came deep in my ass.

"Oh fuck yeah!!!" he shouted.

Robert had been pretty quiet as his mouth was occupied but I felt him increase his strokes when Brett pulled out of me. He pummeled my stretched cunt and when he stopped, he came as well. I used that opportunity to lift my body up and ride him some more. I was so fucking close. My fingers were rubbing my clit furiously. Leila leaned over me and began to suck on my tits. I groaned and rubbed harder. So close...so very close.

When it finally hit me, there was an explosion of white light. I couldn't believe I could climax this hard again that evening, but I did. I screamed out that I was cumming and Leila held me tight. She was panting and moaning that she couldn't hold back anymore. I wanted to tell her to just let go, but I was so far gone at that point I couldn't articulate the words. We just held each other and shuddered over and over again.

Sunday was spent sleeping in. Robert had asked for a late checkout time and we slumbered in the luxurious bed in the hotel room. My body ached in many different places and my pussy, ass and breasts were sore from all the fucking. Brett had driven us back to the hotel room a few hours after we had recovered from the last scene. The coke had kept us up all night and it was just getting light when he dropped us off.

As much as I didn't want to do it, I had to get up and get to the airport. I dragged myself into the shower and stood there for an eternity. I got out finally, dressed and found Robert wrapped in a robe and staring out the window. I went to him and slipped my arms around him and hugged him tightly.

"I know I said it a million times last night, but thank you," I said softly.

"No - thank you," he laughed. "You were incredible."

I blushed slightly and held on to him. My rings were back on my fingers but I couldn't look at them. Instead I held on to him as if I could never let him go again.

"I love you cousin," I whispered to him and tears came to my eyes.

It was evening when I slipped into our house in Oakland. Jake was dozing on the couch and I looked at him with a mixture of tenderness and guilt. Deep in my bag was a videotape that I wondered if I even had the courage to watch and deep in my head was a plan that knew I had the courage to carry out.

Epilogue: April, 2001

I pushed the car faster and shifted into overdrive. Interstate 5 hummed beneath me as I hurtled south. To my right the sun was sinking into the ocean. It was a beautiful afternoon in more ways than one.

I let my mind wander back.

Leaving Jake was easier than I thought. I think he realized I was unhappy with him and he was more married to his business than me. Not long after I got back from that wild weekend in LA I told him that I wanted out. It was like he was almost prepared for it and he didn't argue. In fact, it was almost painless.

Of course, it did take its toll on both of us, but I knew it would be for the best. I wanted my freedom and he was stifling me. He moved out of our house and into a place in San Jose. I put the house on the market and gave my resignation to the advertising firm I had worked at since I graduating college. I had a harder time leaving that place than leaving my husband.

After the house sold, I moved all of my furniture and stuff into a townhouse in the LA area. I was going to take some time off from working. In fact, I didn't need to really work anymore if I wanted. I had plenty of money from the divorce, my savings and that good old trust fund. I was looking forward to my new found freedom.

That was two months ago.

I returned my attention to the present and looked at Robert dozing in the car next to me. I smiled at him and replayed in my mind the first night we spent together in my new place. We had no illusions that we could live together as husband and wife. We could never do that. In fact, we had to live almost a secret life so our families wouldn't find out. The only one that knew was Brett and as long as he could participate in our fantasies, I knew wouldn't tell a soul.

What I was doing wasn't easy, but I wanted Robert more than anything and he felt the same way. We discussed many times how we were going to handle this and we were willing to take the consequences.

He stirred next to me and opened his eyes and yawned.

"Sorry, love, I was just so tired," he said sleepily.

"That's ok - I am wide awake. In fact I haven't been this awake in years."

I smiled and as the sun dipped below the horizon, the desert closed around us and we sped closer to Mexico for our first real vacation together.

The End