Flight Attendant Fantasy Cum True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awkwardly removed the tangle of clothing from my ankles and leaned over her immediately trying to stab my cock right on into before she could change her mind...again.

"Hey, slow down!" She reached up and grabbed my bobbing erection. "Here, let me help the poor little boy." She pointed me at her wet sex and pulled me close. She rubbed my pre-cum drooling manhood over her pussy lips a couple of times before resting my cockhead between them. "Okay, there you go. Hopefully you know what to do next."

I had recovered some decorum in those few moments and having taken a deep breath let my cock rest there in the between the thick puffy pink lips feeling all the warmth and wetness I expected to feel. She quietly let me play into her, with the whole of my crown as I enjoyed the sensation of her hot dripping pussy.

It was finally time to go for it, so I reared back and grasped the base of my hard cock. The woman's pussy was glistening and almost pulsing with her still amazing arousal. I could actually see a thick drop of pearly white moisture drop from her vulva to my cock as I aimed for her sexual core. With a soft hiss, I spread her pussy lips with the head of my cock. I felt hot velvety folds of her hot tight tunnel envelop me as I lowered myself until I was buried to the root. Her pussy fully swallowed all my cock meshing our crinkly pubic hairs. I watched raptly as my pussy-slick cock disappeared again and again into the woman's body.

Damn, if it wasn't my huge, hard cock she was enjoying!

She was unusually quiet, but the harder and faster I ground into her, the more animal-like noises came from her lips. She finally lifted her own hips to meet me thrust for thrust, "Fuck me! Fuck me you stud!"

I thrust hard and fast into her. She reached up and grabbed a breast in each hand, rolling and teasing her nipples. The woman was silent no longer as she moaned out loud, "Oh yes! You're so big, you feel so good. Fill me! Fuck me!"

I grabbed her hips as I started to pick up momentum, while maintaining long, full-length strokes. I watched the young flight attendant, her mouth open in a silent scream, her full breasts heaving, the nipples pinched tight between her fingers.

"Fuck me. Fuck me till I cum. I wanna cum all over your big fat cock." She was barely whispering her words in a raspy voice.

I rammed my cock in and out with every ounce of energy I had.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck...uh...me!" She ground against me in a jerking, rough motion.

My cock had never been so hard!

My thighs slammed up against her ass as she raised her legs up in the air around me. A distinct skin upon skin clapping noise ensued.

She moaned out loud and long and then started screaming, "Oh...fuck...me, shit, oh fuck...yes...oh...I'm going to cum!"

Her words aroused my passion even more as I plunged up into her and her incredibly hot and extremely wet pussy even harder.

"I...am...close, too!" I cried out.

"Fuck me harder!" she literally screamed.

Then I felt fingertips brush my cock as it slammed in and out. I threw my head back and as my balls contracted I yelled out, "Ohhhh, yes, fuccckk yessss!"

My cock surged to its fullest and my heavy balls rolled in their sacs and let loose their mighty torrent of cum. She must have felt it too as she latched her pussy tight as ever around my shaft and I stroked my full length within her erupting with a huge groan. I humped and humped as if I couldn't stop and could feel the hot cum flood her pussy and envelope my cock. The squishy feeling seemed to induce a final surge of ejaculate that finally caused it all to burst forth from her pussy and through our mingled pubes, finally down over my quivering balls.

Then...

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuuuuucckkk!" She convulsed under me and slapped her head back against the bed. Her eyes rolled up, she jerked twice and then seemed to lose consciousness.

I couldn't hold myself up any longer so I collapsed on her, still writhing in the aftershocks of my own huge orgasm. I just lay there on her naked body for a moment unable to move, gasping and panting. My limp body heavily over her, her breasts crushed against my chest. I felt her hard, pointed nipples dig into my skin.

This woman was insatiable, she was still fully aroused!

I pulled out, stood up and breathed deep as I gazed at the voluptuous woman, noting the sexual flush of her face and breasts, the mixture of my thick white cum and her womanly moisture ran down the inside of her thighs. My cock, although not nearly as had still tingled with the wonderful sensations of having been expertly milked by her only a few minutes before.

"Wow! That was some compensation for a delayed flight today. May I assume you don't offer incentives like this to all of your passengers?"

My flight attendant smiled again and said, "Why of course not, this invitation is given to a limited few."

"I feel honored then." I gave a little bow.

She rose up on her elbows and stared at me for a quiet moment. "Well, you're maybe not the best I've ever had, but I'll admit it was pretty damn close."

"I'll take that as a compliment." I took another huge breath and eased back to lean down for my clothes.

"If you think you are finished, you are sorely mistaken." She reached out her foot and poked at my hip. "You are going to clean up your mess now, you dirty little boy."

I started to walk toward the bathroom to go get her a towel.

"No!" She yelled which made me freeze in place. "Get back over here."

"What?" I turned.

"Come back over here I said."

I went back to the end of the bed and before I could react she wrapped her legs around my knees which caused me to fall to the carpeted floor. My face was inches from her pussy once again, only now it was totally cum-smeared.

"Lick it all off." She commanded. "Lick your male mess off me. Now get down there and eat it all up. Yes, eat me while you're at it. I expect another good orgasm out of you before I let you go."

Okay, its not like I hadn't tasted my own cum before, but getting to taste it while going down on this woman again was still a tough decision. Could I trust her any more than I had already? She'd gone from pure bitch to angel and back so many times I wasn't sure what might happen next. But the minute she ran her fingers down through her cum covered pubes to expose her little reddish kernel of female pleasure I felt the lust burn again in my veins.

"Do it, stud. Give me another lick."

I lowered my head, brushed her hand away and pulled her beautiful deep pink pussy lips apart with my own fingers, then dove right in. She tasted sweet and salty at the same time. I lapped at my own very salty, slimy self ooze out of her. I loved it! I moved my tongue all around her messy pussy, in it and on up to her clit, delicately massaging it with the hard pointed tip. I slurped up all I could of our mutual erotic bliss. Much of my cum I know was on my face, but I kept at it, licking and sucking and licking some more.

"That's it, dirty little man. Mmmm. So you like your cum?"

"Umm-hmm," I mumbled as I licked down through her thick lips. Ignoring the quivering of the pink folds at the center, I slowly kissed my way down past the entrance. I kissed where the outer lips met at the bottom, and then kissed the small spot between her pussy and ass. I licked up a wad of cum that had collected there. I ended it all by planting a small but deliberate kiss on the attendant's tight, puckered rosebud.

This gave the young woman a start.

"Mmm, yeah that's it," She ran her fingers through my hair. Then gently at first but more forcefully she pushed my head down. She kept pushing until my lips went between her cheeks. "Lick the last little bit of your cum up and then stick your tongue in my ass."

What could have been more demeaning but so damned erotic at same time?

I didn't hesitate and went down on her licking at another glob of my cum wedged between her moist ass cheeks. The minute I did she raised her legs and pulled them further apart for me. Without hesitation, I buried my face between her cheeks. I explored her posterior before I let my tongue circle to her puckered little hole, while also massaging her cheeks, kissing and caressing. She spread her cheeks further for me and I blew a warm breath over her asshole. I had my tongue hardened to a point and licked all the around, again not going directly to the brownish-pink hole. I repeated this motion a couple more times, moving quickly, spreading moisture around. She squeaked each time my tongue brushed her asshole and gripped her legs behind the knees pulling them wide causing her puckered hole to almost swell out toward my tongue. I stabbed the hard tip against her tight opening. She arched her back so suddenly my tongue rammed on inside of her little dark hole.

"Mmm, yes... oh, fuck, yes..."

After a bit of gentle probing, her muscles relaxed and welcomed deeper exploration. I stuck my tongue in as far as I could humanly go.

"Oh...yes...just like that." She gripped her butt cheeks almost flattening them to my face.

I pointed and probed with my stiff tongue, working it in and out, then around and around the puckered hole.

She took one hand away to work her clit as I shoved my tongue back deep inside and she began to moan. She massaged her little pink bud as I stimulated her asshole. She squeezed my tongue with her muscles drawing it in further. I could watch close up as her fingers now moved in and out of her pussy, slowly at first, then faster. All the while, my tongue was roughly massaged by her sphincter.

I could tell this woman got a sense of powerful control out of this but I didn't care. This woman really liked this and to be honest so did I. It was a very powerful turn on for me even though I'd just come minutes before. So much so I could feel my cock swell enough to push against the side of the bed.

I suddenly head her moan and I looked up to see her grab the bed sheets. She pushed her anus harder still into my face. I had my tongue flush in her butt. I didn't hold back, I worshipped her ass. I got lost in it, making love to it. She writhed on the bed as I felt her juices flowing from her pussy and they streamed down over my face. I pointed my tongue as sharply and tightly as I could and shoved in just a little further and it was like an electrical shot zipping through her body.

"Oh fuuuuck!" She screamed out. "Fuck...oh fuck...your tongue. Fuck yes!"

I could feel her about to crest with another wave of pleasure. She was hot and so very wet with her erect clit right before my eyes. My tongue was fully inside her asshole, her tight muscles gripped my tongue like fingers and thumb squeezing down hard. Her juices were smeared all over my face. I moaned and I think the vibration was the trigger for her.

She couldn't hold it back any more.

She let out a faint, but high pitched sound as the first wave broke over her, which caused her thighs and stomach to ripple. I felt the wave hit, followed by a flow of moisture down over my face.

"Oh, you bastard! You bastard! Oh fuck!" Her whole body twisted, her hips went up and down as her shouting got progressively louder.

Then as the second wave hit the attendant's body started to buck against my face. The tight ring of muscle simply relaxed as involuntary motions of the attendant's hips pressed against my pointed tongue and it disappeared into the crinkly brown hole. As the second wave faded and built toward a third that muscle contracted and squeezed my tongue like a vise. Finally she took a breath and proceeded to have a nearly endless series of orgasms, each of which seemed to pull my tongue deeper into her hot, tight ass. My entire tongue disappeared into the attendant's ass.

Then the screams tailed off, and the violent movements gradually subsided. She slumped back to the bed.

As the passion receded her fingers slid back from her pussy but my tongue remained, softly pressed against her relishing the last tingles of aftershock through the feel of her thighs against my wet cheeks. But when her senses returned to normal she looked down at me and lowered her legs, shoving me away.

"This has been long enough in the name of wanton sexual pleasure."

I reached for my clothes again and stood. "I need to wash up. May I use your..."

"You expect to use my bathroom to get cleaned up?'

I nodded my head.

"Well tough! Be a slut and stay covered in my ass cream and your cum. Let them see it all over your face." She scooted back up the bed and fluffed a pillow. Without looking back at me, she commanded. "Now get out. I'm going to go to sleep."

"I, I just want..."

"Go, get the fuck out, I said!"

Later, when I was back in my hotel room and unwound my wadded up shirt something fell out onto the bed. I reached down and picked up a pair of pink panties. Somehow they must have fallen over my shirt and in the rush to leave I ran out with them.

I whispered aloud. "And to think, I still don't even know your name young lady."