Fond Thoughts of Cousin Ann

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then kiss me on the lips," Ann told him.

"Okay," Michael said, but just sat there and hesitated.

"What's the matter?" Ann asked, shifting to face him on the seat with her bare leg against his side and practically in his lap.

Ann was wearing shorts and a blouse that only came to above her belly button when she stood. Her belly and belly button ring were exposed to his glance even as she sat.

"I, ahh...guess I don't know how to,"

Ann leaned in and kissed him swiftly but sweetly on the lips. It was not much more than a peck but it felt incredible to Michael and his dick moved in his shorts.

"Wow," he uttered.

"Did you like that?" Ann commented.

"Yes, very much."

"Your turn now," Ann countered.

Michael hesitated again. She grabbed his arms and slowly pulled him towards her. He got up the courage and leaned forward and kissed her. It was even more of a peck than hers.

"Nice," she said, even though it wasn't much. "Do it again."

Michael leaned in and kissed her again, this time letting it last a second longer.

"Even better," Ann said. "Do it again."

Michael kissed her again even longer this time. His dick stiffened more.

"Better yet," Ann offered.

Just as she was about to encourage him to try again, her dad called from the upstairs steps.

"You guys, it's getting late and we're all going to church tomorrow. Time for bed," Uncle John said authoritatively.

"Okay, daddy," Ann answered. "We'd better continue this later. Come on."

"You go first," Michael whispered.

"What, come on...oh, I get it, can't stand, huh? Can I feel?" Ann asked.

"No! You crazy," Michael proclaimed.

"Come on. Just a feel. I can't believe you got hard from three kisses," Ann stated, amused at his predicament.

"Keep your voice down," Michael protested.

Her hand dropped onto his upper leg, "Just a little feel. I won't hurt you or anything. I've touched dozens of cocks before," Ann whispered.

"You have?"

"Sure. I was an early cock slut," Ann told him in a hush, as her hand moved up.

"Ann, please stop," Michael whispered, but not convincingly.

"Give me your hand," Ann said.

Michael moved his hand to hers. She took it and placed it on her right breast. She rubbed his hand over the shirt-covered breast and he could feel her bra beneath and the soft pliant tit below. He loved the feel of her. It was incredible.

"My turn now," Ann said.

Her hand slid up Michael's inner thigh. He stiffened noticeably. Her hand brushed against the material-covered cockhead bulging hard against his thigh. She closed her hand around it and squeezed.

"Oh, fuck, stop that, Ann," Michael tried to whisper with desperation.

Ann squeezed him one more time and that was all it took. Michael stiffened more and groaned. His cock pulsed in his pants. His hot cum shot out soaking his underwear and through his pants in mere seconds. He shuddered as Ann still held his cock.

"Oh, my god! You came, didn't you?" Ann whispered.

"Leave me alone!" Michael said.

He got up and ran to the steps. He bounded up the steps as he heard Ann calling.

"Mike wait, please wait."

He did not stop till he was in his room. He peeled the messy shorts off and then his underwear. He got some tissues and wiped them the best he could. He didn't have many extra clothes along on the trip and didn't what to explain why these needed washing. He got ready for bed and climbed in after turning out the light.

He lay there though unable to sleep. His mind raced between hating Ann for making him cum in his pants like that and for being such a slut. He hated himself for acting like a little kid in front of her. He didn't hate her really, he told himself as he remembered the luscious kisses. Then he remembered the feel of her breast and his cock wanted to stiffen again. He tried to concentrate on anything else, but the feel of her breast kept inching back into his brain. It was like a delicious fog he could not clear from his mind no matter how hard he tried. Somewhere amidst the torture, he fell asleep. He did not wake until sunlight poured in the window.

Just as he did there was a knock at the door, "Honey, wake up and get ready," his mom called.

Michael jumped out of bed surprising refreshed. He had slept better than anytime he could remember. He showered in the bathroom across the hall and then dressed for church. As he got dressed, the thought of facing Ann panicked him beyond belief. He thought about claiming being sick but gave up on that idea. They were supposed to go for brunch afterwards. He was still panic-stricken as he descended the steps to the downstairs hall.

He made it down without anyone seeing him, but what now. He heard voices from the kitchen. He would have to brave it and head in there. He straightened himself up and went in. His aunt, uncle and mother were all there but not Ann. They were all having a small bowl of cereal to tide them over till brunch. Michael just had juice. He was about to walk with his uncle out to start the car when Ann entered the kitchen.

She looked right at him but then calmly kissed everyone good morning. She came to him last. Not to arouse any suspicions, she pecked him on the cheek, but at the same time whispered, "Please meet me in the backyard right away."

Trying to remain casual, he walked out the back door as she helped herself to juice. She talked a little to the parents then exited to the backyard too. She strolled over to Mike.

"Mike, I'm so sorry," Ann said.

"It's okay," Mike responded, but not convincingly.

"That was so hot though," Ann stated.

"It was?"

"Oh, yeah, my god that was incredible," Ann exclaimed.

"It was?" There he went, repeating himself again, idiot.

"God, I didn't mean to do it to you like that, but wow, that was hot," Ann continued.

"It...what?"

"Oh, yeah, it was definitely sexy for you to cum for me like that. Thank you."

"Why are you thanking me?" Mike asked.

"You made me feel so incredibly sexy and hot. Like I was something special to cause you to do that," Ann stated.

"You are," Mike blurt out, before he could catch himself.

"Thanks again," Ann said.

She quickly kissed him on the lips before anyone was looking and headed for the car as her dad called to everyone from around the garage. Mike trailed her to the garage but in a mass state of mental confusion.

Michael rode with his mother in the second seats of the SUV and Ann sat behind him in the third seats. He would have rather sat with Ann but it was only fifteen minutes to the church. They were Presbyterian like his mother and him. Their church was newer with a lot bigger congregation. Michael enjoyed the service but he especially liked sitting next to Ann. She had a great voice he thought when they sang the hymns.

The brunch was fun afterwards too. His uncle and aunt were pleasant company and they had a good discussion about colleges as they ate. Ann and her parents were actually good sources of information to a freshman about to go off to school for the first time.

Ann challenged him to another ping pong match on the way home. They were going to be grilling that night again, so when they got back, the parents set about preparing food. They also had a few drinks over conversations in the kitchen. Ann and Mike slipped away to change quickly and play ping pong after helping briefly.

When they were downstairs with all the lights on, Ann offered him a drink again from the refrigerator. He asked for a pop again and she called him chicken.

"What?" he said.

"How about a beer, little man?" Ann quipped.

"Alright, if you insist," Mike said, trying to act older.

"Good. I hate drinking alone," Ann stated.

She got them two Coors Lites and they started warming up on the ping pong table.

"I'm going to take you this time," Ann announced.

"Like hell you will," Mike stated.

"We'll see about that," Ann replied.

"You bet we will."

"How about a wager?" Ann offered.

"What kind of wager?" Mike responded.

"If I win, I get to make you do something. If you win, you can make me do something," Ann suggested.

"Well...ahh..."

"You game or not!" Ann challenged.

"Okay, okay, sure."

They played the first game and he won 21 to 14. He was getting cocky and ribbing her about it which she took in stride. She asked if he wanted another beer. He had hardly finished half the first one, so she egged him on to chug it so she could get him a cold one, which he did.

Mike watched her great ass in the short shorts she had changed into after returning from church and brunch. He too wore gym shorts and a t-shirt. He stared at her long smooth legs as she got the beers from the refrigerator opening a new 12 pack. His eyes moved up though quickly. She was wearing another belly cut t-shirt and this one said 'Rocky Mountains' on it in big bold print. He thought, 'How appropriate' considering the mounds of her ample tits. But what he was really checking for was he had noticed a lot of movement to her breasts in the first game. He wasn't sure if she was wearing a bra or not. When she turned away from the cold refrigerator, he thought he noticed the outlines of her nipples. She caught him looking and smiled as he averted his gaze.

The second game Ann was trying even harder than the first. Her serve was particularly deadly and she streaked out to a 19 to 12 lead. Mike fought back valiantly refusing to die but ended up losing 21 to 19.

Again he had to chug the rest of his beer to catch up to her. She got two fresh ones and they started the third game. He was nearly sure now she did not have a bra on. The thought was making his cock stiff. When it was seven to five him, Ann called for a toast to whoever wins. She finished her beer and he had to as well. She got them two more.

Mike was not used to drinking. The three beers were going to his head and he was losing coordination and quickness. His head was buzzing and his cock was half hard. His eyes were following her tits when she moved almost as much as the ball. Within five minutes and five great serves by Ann the score was knotted at 13 to 13. When it was her serve, Ann paused after every point to take a drink and through competitiveness made him do the same. In another five minutes the score flipped to 18 to 16 in Ann's favor.

Mike served two shots both going long off the end of the table from too much force. The score then jumped to 20 to 16 and didn't look good for him. Ann paused for another drink.

"I know what you're up to," Mike said. "You're trying to get me drunk so you can win."

"Just trying to level the playing field, dear cousin," Ann stated, with a huge grin. "I like to have a few beers when I play and it's only right you join me."

"Yeah...you know I don't normally drink," Mike said, with a slight slur and smile.

"Shut up and just serve the ball," Ann told him, laughing.

Mike hit a good serve this time and Ann made a great shot back. Mike dove to get it, still with surprising quickness. He got it back over the net which surprised Ann but she somehow got her paddle on it for the return. Mike dove back across to make the play. He got to it and hit it over but very high setting Ann up for an easy winner especially as he was now way out of position. She slammed it at him as he scrambled to get back. He missed the ball completely and it hit off his thigh with a smack. He went tumbling onto the carpet after missing the shot.

Ann screamed with laughter as she came around the table to find her cousin sprawled out on the floor on his back.

"I didn't hit you in the groin, did I?" Ann asked, laughing

"No, off my thigh."

"Oh, okay. Well, you lose," she hollowed.

"You cheat," Mike said.

"All's fair in love and war and ping pong, cuz," Ann corrected him.

"I guess so. Nice game," Mike agreed.

Ann helped him off the floor while saying, "I guess I win the wager."

"Yeah, what is that?" he said, as he stood beside her.

"I'll tell you soon enough. Come sit on the couch and watch TV while I get us two more beers."

He did and she got the beers but also turned off the lights in that section of the basement leaving only the ping pong area lit. Ann hit the remote and put VH1 on with the sound up a notch or two. She sat down closely beside him.

"Kiss me, cuz," Ann said.

"Is that the wager?" Mike asked.

"No, not yet," Ann stated.

Mike leaned over and kissed her as they faced off. Ann threw her right leg over his lap. Her bare skin looked and felt incredible to him as he glanced down. Ann had beautiful legs and they were exposed almost to her crotch. As they leaned into each other her left breast softly pressed against his arm. They kissed several times and then stopped.

"You're getting better at that," Ann said, with a huge smile.

"Thanks."

She leaned back in and kissed him again. He kissed back but soon felt her tongue slipping between her lips to lick his lips and poke into his mouth. Mike got the idea and pushed his tongue against hers. They did that for several long moments before Ann pulled back.

"You're definitely getting better. You like kissing me?" Ann asked.

"Very much," Mike said.

"Give me your hand."

He did and she placed it over her right breast. She rubbed it around a little and he was sure he could feel the knob of a nipple under her shirt.

"You like that?" Ann asked.

"Yeah," Mike sort of choked out, which made Ann smile big time.

"What does it feel like?" Ann asked.

"It's so soft," Mike said.

"You can feel it on your own if you want."

Mike's hand remained on her breast as she dropped her hand to his thigh. He squeezed and kneaded the ample flesh. He traced his finger over what was definitely the nipple. It was pushing out against the front of her shirt as he circled it with his fingers.

"Squeeze it gently for me Mike between your fingers and thumb," Ann exalted him.

Mike did as Ann instructed. The feel of her large nipple was unbelievable. He felt his stiff cock lurch in his shorts. Ann felt it too against the bottom of her leg.

"Umm, that's good, Mike," Ann encouraged. "You do that so well. Don't stop please. Women like having their nipples played with and sucked. Would you suck them for me?"

"Sure," Mike rushed to say.

"How are you doing down below? I feel your stiff cock against the back of my leg. Does that feel good?"

"I'm okay and it feels good," Mike gasped. "You have killer legs!"

"Thanks. You want to see my titties, Mike?" Ann queried.

"Oh, god, yes," Mike groaned.

"Pull my shirt up to below my armpits. I don't want to take it off in case someone comes down," Ann reasoned.

Mike grabbed the lower hem of her shirt and raised it slowly. He watched as more and more of her flat stomach came into view. When he reached her breasts he had to pull the shirt out to get it over her big boobs. As he did he started to see the whiteness of her breast bottoms. She had tan lines which made her look all the more sexy. Finally he had the shirt up to her armpits above her magnificent tits. They were spectacular! As good as any magazine he had ever seen. The nipples were deep red and extended out about a good half inch. The white skin of her tits versus the tan of her body made his cock twitch.

"What do you think?" Ann asked.

"Their unbelievably beautiful," Mike groaned.

"Thanks. I thought you'd like them. All guys do," Ann said, with a big smile.

"They really are the Rocky Mountains," Mike mused.

"Oh, you're referring to my shirt. You like that. I saw you noticing my Boulder one the other day. I have another I'll wear for you too."

"Okay."

"You can touch them if you want," Ann said.

Mike moved his hands up and felt her two breasts at the same time. He hefted their weight and kneaded the mounds. Ann grabbed his hands, took his forefingers and ran them in circles around her nipples. She watched his face with a smile. The hunger in his eyes was intense. Her nipples stiffened a little more watching his reaction.

"Do you like my nipples?" Ann asked.

"Their incredible," Mike said.

"Would you like to suck on one?" Ann asked.

"Oh, god," Mike groaned.

"Are you okay?" Ann said, wondering if he might cum again.

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing. Come here," Ann told him.

She took his shoulders in her hands and pulled his head gently towards her left breast. Mike's hands were still teasing her nipples. She pulled his head right over her nipple.

"Suck the nipple into your mouth," Ann instructed.

Mike moved his fingers away and took the distended nipple into his mouth. He sucked on it tenderly. He continued to play with the other as he sucked this one.

"You can suck a little harder," Ann told him. "Switch if you want too."

Mike sucked a little harder on the right one drawing moans from Ann. He then switched to the left. At first he tasted a combination of sweat and soap but he loved it. The feel of the nipples in his mouth was wild. His cock was stiff as a board in his shorts. Ann could feel it throbbing against the back of her leg. She let him suck on her tits for a while and it felt good.

"Did you like that?" Ann asked, pushing him back a little.

"More than anything," Mike gasped.

"You did it very well," Ann offered. "You like me teaching you this stuff?"

"Yes."

Mike was staring intently at her beautiful saliva wet nipples and moved his hands back to knead the soft tissue. Ann watched him with a smile.

"Okay, time to collect on my wager," Ann said.

"What?"

"You heard me! Time to pay up, loser,"

"With what?" Mike questioned.

"I want to see it," Ann said.

"What?"

"Your dick, silly," Ann stated.

"Oh, god," Mike said stiffening. "Ann, we shouldn't."

"Oh, it's okay for you to fondle and suck on my tits but I can't see your dick."

"It's wrong, we are cousins," Mike exclaimed.

"What are cousins for if not to teach you about things," Ann said.

"Well...

"Come on! Besides you lost, you have to do what I say, remember," Ann claimed.

"Ahh...I ahh...I guess, okay," Mike groaned.

Ann took her bare leg from his lap. Even in the dim light they could both see a quarter sized wet spot on his shorts where they bulged out.

"Oh, shit," Mike said, and went to cover himself up with his hands.

"That's okay, Mike! It's fine. That's natural for a guy to do that," Ann said.

"It is?"

"Sure."

Ann reached for the top of his shorts. She grabbed them and pulled down. He got the idea she wanted him to lift up which he did and the shorts went down to his knees.

"That's far enough in case someone comes down the stairs," Ann said. "Now the underwear."

They repeated the process. Ann could sense Mike's nervousness but he complied. When he leaned back, with his underwear down by his shorts, there was just enough light to see by. His cock was not impressive but average in every way. It was just less than six inches hard like it was now. He was also of average thickness. The head was all shiny from the pre-cum that had leaked out. Ann looked at it and then at him. He was looking down but looked at her when she looked up.

"It's beautiful," Ann said.

"Really?" Mike fretted.

"Can I touch it?" Ann asked.

"Oh, god," Mike groaned.

"Just lie back. Tell me if you are going to cum though," Ann said.

"Oh, my god," Mike nearly repeated.

Ann's hand slowly reached out and closed around his cock. She moved slowly and tenderly trying not to make him cum. She knew he probably could cum with just a little stimulation. She had played with two other virgin boys. Her hand was holding his cock just below the head. She squeezed it lightly.

"Oh, fuck," Mike pleaded.

"You close?" Ann asked.

"Yes," Mike groaned.

"Just relax and let me get you off," Ann said.

"Okay."

Ann pushed his shirt way up on his chest and pointed his cock slightly upwards. It was actually a beautiful cock. She'd had bigger but none harder. He was like a board and the helmet shaped head was red with excitement. She watched as another drop of pre-cum leaked from the little slit. Pre-cum was one of her favorites and she subconsciously licked her lips. Ann wanted to take him in her mouth but that would have to come later.