Fool's Envy

Story Info
Admiration of friend's lifestyle leads wife down a dark path.
11.8k words
4.42
360.4k
197

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S-Des
S-Des
3,003 Followers

Author's Note: I have several people to thank this time around. Wetapap for his tough criticism and encouragement. JacuzziGal for her wonderful suggestions to help me try to nail a woman's perspective. As always, thanks to AngelLove for tying it all together and editing.

"Yes Steve, just a little more baby!"

I curled my toes as I felt his tongue slide across my clit. He would move around it slowly, making me want to grab him by the head and force his face into my pussy. Suddenly, he changed tactics, moving it lightly and quickly across my sensitive bud. The sensation was so overwhelming I felt like I was losing my mind.

"There, keep doing that, please!" I begged. I could feel my legs beginning to shake as he brought me to yet another orgasm. "Yes!"

I could hear my high-pitched whine. I hated it when my voice sounded like that, but luckily my husband was the only one who had ever been able to make that happen. He would just have to live with it.

"Ok, stop," I pleaded as my body became too sensitive for him to continue. "Will you just get back up here and fuck me?" I asked, sarcastically.

"Well, I don't know," he teased. "Maybe if you ask nicely."

I slid out from under his body and shoved him hard onto the bed. He rolled over, causing his erection to bob up and down comically. I giggled at the sight, then leaned forward giving him a nice, slow lick from the base of his prick to the tip. He slid to the side when my tongue grazed the tip. He was probably as sensitive as I was at this point. We had been going at it for almost an hour and I didn't have much left.

I kissed the shaft with my lips apart, letting them close slowly and occasionally darting my tongue out, trying to push him the way he had done for me. I put one hand under his erection, then began moving my head back and forth, dragging my wet lips across the surface, bringing soft words of encouragement from him. Finally, I moved my mouth away from him, getting on the bed with my knees straddling his legs.

I sat down on the underside of his prick, letting the shaft sink between my outer lips, and began sliding my body back and forth. I loved the sensation of him against me, but unable to enter me. From his moans, I guessed he felt the same. My hips moved faster, seeming to have a mind of their own. When Steve couldn't control the movement of his hips anymore, I slowed, wanting him to cum inside me.

"Your choice, stud . . . top or bottom?" I asked with mock seriousness.

"This is just fine, sexy," he responded echoing my tone. "Can I please actually get inside you now?"

"Well, if you ask nicely . . . " He cut me off by sliding down and lining up his prick with my pussy and easing himself in before I could react.

"Ahhh," I moaned, feeling it slide between my inner lips.

As he continued to push deeper, I leaned back, feeling it sliding deeply inside me. I slid my body in the same direction as before, the angle of his cock causing wonderful friction that felt like small explosions. I rocked my hips faster, feeling my body moving impossibly toward another orgasm.

Almost like he read my mind, Steve put his hands on my hips to stop me. He lifted me up a little and began arching up, plunging his prick deep inside me, moving impossibly fast. In almost no time, I could feel myself on the brink.

"That's it baby, that's it," I moaned, unable to catch my breath.

I shuddered as I came intensely, my groans escalating into a scream. Steve pulled me down against him, burying his cock all the way inside me. His hips began bucking as his own orgasm hit, but he held me tightly against his body. As his climax tapered off I could almost feel the energy leaving him until he was completely drained. We stayed locked together for several minutes until I slid off of him to catch my breath.

As we sat back, basking in the sensations we had just given each other, my mind inadvertently raced ahead to tomorrow night. Tuesday evening was going to be girl's night out with my neighbor Jackie. She and Ted, her husband, had bought the house just a few doors down from us about a year ago. It took a while for Jackie and me to get to know each other, but once we did, it was great. We went out every Tuesday and Thursday unless one of us had plans. Sometimes other women joined us, but often it was just the two of us.

I admired her because she was so different from me. She was strong, self-confident, adventurous and had a sexy side that I could only dream of. My admiration had encouraged her to push me to be more like her. She told me how desirable I was to men and how I should change the way I dress to drive them crazy. She encouraged me to have adventures with her that I could never tell Steve about. I never did anything bad, mostly dancing and flirting. I would never hurt a man as wonderful as my husband, but we did get a little crazy at clubs and parties.

Steve didn't like Jackie or Ted and tried to avoid both of them. He could be so conservative sometimes that he just didn't see how alive they were. He tried to discourage me from spending time with Jackie, but I found ways to get around it without upsetting him. I love him more than anything and didn't want to put a wedge between us, but I also needed some time for me. I tried to compromise by only seeing her a couple days a week, doing it when he would be busy anyway. If he had the night off, I always told her that we'd get together another night.

Lately, Jackie and I had been talking about our love lives. You know how it is with friends, she'd tell me how great Ted was at going down on her, I'd tell her that Steve does it better. She bragged about how big her husband was; I'd tell her how great Steve could fuck. We always tried to outdo each other. Tonight would make a great debate because it was incredible. My husband had outdone himself. I think I came four times. As I drifted off to sleep, I couldn't wait to tell Jackie. I definitely had the best of everything.

~~~~~

" . . . Big deal, Ted can get me to cum as many times as he wants," Jackie said, intentionally trying to annoy me.

"Yeah, and he's got a fourteen inch penis and can cum six times in a row without going soft. I know, I've heard it all before," I said, teasing her.

"I never said any of that and you know it. Ok, maybe I brag on him a little too much, but I haven't said anything that's not true. He's an incredible fuck. I'm sure Steve is good like you say, but he's not Ted. It's not just that he's really big. He has incredible stamina and knows exactly how to get me off. He's a man in every sense of the word. You wouldn't believe what he can do to me. I guarantee he'll give me four orgasms tonight if I ask him to."

She really began to get under my skin. "I'd put money on it but I couldn't prove you weren't faking."

Jackie smiled, "Well, I could offer to take a lie detector test if you'd like. Other than that, you'd have to take my word for it."

I laughed and told her that I'd never be able to believe her. That's when she made an offer that floored me, "Well, you could try him yourself."

I was stunned, "Jackie! Are you serious? I would never cheat on Steve, how could you even think that?"

I really felt hurt that she could think I was that shallow. My husband was the best thing that had happened in my life and it was inconceivable that someone would even think I would do something like that.

Jackie looked hurt. "I was just teasing. You're the one who said you wouldn't believe me, even if I told you. I would never suggest you should do anything to hurt Steve. I know how much you love him."

Suddenly I felt really bad. We had been teasing each other and I jumped to the conclusion that she was serious. It was silly; of course she hadn't meant it. "I'm sorry. I guess all the bragging made me a little defensive. Steve really is an amazing lover and even though I like to joke with you, it kind of bothers me that I can't prove it I guess."

"Don't worry about it, that's part of the fun, wondering 'what if'. I'm sure Steve is just as wonderful as you say, but you better believe that Ted is too. He's so wide I can't even get my hand around it. If you've never been with someone built like him, you wouldn't believe what a difference it makes." She paused for a second and seemed to consider something. "You know, you can check it out if you want."

I turned beet red, "Oh stop it. I can just see that conversation, 'By the way Steve, Jackie's husband showed me his cock and it's really big'. You are trying to get me in the doghouse for life."

"That's not what I meant, silly. Ted's going to be home in a little while. When he gets here, you can hide on the back porch. I'll pull him into the bedroom and you can listen. I know it's not proof, but I promise not to fake anything. It would be our little secret. You just have to get out of here when we finish. I don't want to have that conversation with him either."

I sat back, completely shocked. There's no way I could do something like that, could I? Listening in on someone else making love was so sneaky and dirty. At the same time, it was exciting, especially considering the number of beers I had already put away while we had been talking. I thought about saying no, Steve would be furious if he found out. Then I thought about all of Jackie's descriptions of her husband and his prowess. I hadn't had many lovers before Steve and he was easily the best. Could she be telling the truth about Ted?

In the end, my curiosity won out. "When is he going to get home?" It was about forty-five minutes later when we heard Ted's car pull in the driveway. Quickly, I slipped out the sliding glass door and hid where he couldn't see me unless he came outside. I had no idea what I'd say if he caught me standing on his porch like some peeping Tom. The potential for embarrassment made me nervous, but all I could do was hope Jackie could do her part. Although I still had a lot of misgivings about what we were doing, it seemed harmless. After all, I wasn't going to do anything. I just wanted to listen.

The door was open about an inch, so I could hear them talking. Jackie told him how horny she was and that she wanted him to fuck her now. I waited for a minute and then peered around the edge of the doorway. They were gone so I snuck in quietly. As I walked through their kitchen, I could feel my heart beating so fast that I started feeling dizzy (or I wondered if it could have been from the excitement?). I tried to walk as quietly as possible, but each step I took sounded like a gunshot in my head. The thought that Ted might realize he had forgotten something and would suddenly walk back into the kitchen, made my skin tingle with fear.

I turned into the hallway and saw their bedroom door. Every step felt like that dream where you are walking in quicksand. There were a couple of times that I couldn't make my legs move. I tried not to breathe as I got closer, afraid that anything I did would cause them to hear me and I'd be in an incredible amount of trouble. I thought briefly about Ted being angry and calling Steve. It made me panic and I turned to leave when I heard something from beyond the door that caught my attention. Cautiously, I crept the last few steps and listened.

The sounds of their kissing drifted into the hallway. I noticed that Ted had left the door open a couple of inches, but didn't try to peek. Part of me didn't want to violate their privacy, at least any more than Jackie had already agreed to. I laughed to myself as I thought about poor Ted and how he didn't realize he was performing for an audience.

I leaned against the doorframe and listened to my friend moan as she enjoyed whatever her husband was doing to her. My eyes wandered for a moment and I realized with surprise that I could see the large mirror that faced their bed. I couldn't see much, but they were standing with Ted's back to the mirror. I felt like I was in a trance and couldn't stop myself from staring. He was nuzzling her neck and I could see the look of bliss on her face, just over his shoulder.

Ted was over six feet tall, weighing around two hundred and fifteen pounds. He was a fitness instructor and seeing him without his shirt at a neighborhood barbeque had all the wives in an uproar. No wonder none of the husbands really liked him. How could a guy not be jealous? It would have been the same thing as if a swimsuit model had moved into the neighborhood. None of the wives would be happy with their husbands gawking at the picture of womanly perfection.

I looked closer and could see that he had picked her up and was holding her in the air as he kissed and bit at her neck. Steve was strong, but holding me up like a rag doll while we made out was definitely not something we had ever tried. I watched in shock as I saw my hand reach forward as if it was moving of it's own volition. It carefully pushed the door open another couple of inches allowing me to see everything in the mirror.

Ted roughly dropped Jackie on the bed and yanked her shorts off. She gave a naughty laugh as she sat up and started undoing his pants. He didn't move as she worked them down his toned legs. He stood in front of her in silk boxers and she reached in through the opening to pull out his prick. She didn't bother removing them, she just grabbed his cock at the base and put her mouth over the head, immediately taking in several inches. Within seconds she was bobbing her head up and down quickly, occasionally letting him slip out of her mouth with a loud 'pop'.

He was standing at the edge of the bed and Jackie was sitting on it, leaning into him. They had moved a little and now I could see both of them clearly. I had never seen a woman give head before and found it fascinating. Her lips stretched wide, trying to accommodate his width. From what I could see, he was about the same length as Steve, but much bigger around. His light brown shaft continued to slide between her red lips. Every time he pulled back, I could see her spit coating his shaft. I had the same out of control feeling as before and realized I was squeezing my breast through my blouse.

I didn't have time to consider what I was doing because Ted pulled his cock out of Jackie's mouth, then pushed her back onto the bed. She lay still, accepting his non-verbal commands. He picked up her legs high, and brought his face close to her sex. He leaned in and began running his tongue up and down her outer labia. His technique didn't have the same kind of sensitivity that Steve used with me. Steve used oral sex like a maestro, leading me through highs and lows, constantly keeping me on the edge of an orgasm. Ted seemed to be rushing; apparently concerned more with getting Jackie ready for what was coming next.

He began thrusting his tongue between her lips, deeply into her pussy almost like he was fucking her with it. She was writhing on the bed as he abruptly moved to her clit. I couldn't see what he was doing, but the way he was moving his head quickly made me think it was some kind of combination of sucking and soft biting. Whatever he was doing worked because Jackie's breathing quickened and she began moaning loudly. For several minutes he moved back and forth between the two sensitive spots, making her moans get louder. I watched her hips move up and down on the bed, urging him to get her to the next level.

As she came with a yell, Ted moved up her body and slipped his cock inside her. The bucking of her hips forced him inside her fast and she yelped in a mixture of pain and pleasure. He buried himself all the way inside her in just a few thrusts, all before she ever had a chance to finish her first orgasm. I again was surprised to find that my left hand was still massaging my breast, while my right hand was now rubbing my crotch through my jeans. As I watched Ted's body crash into Jackie's over and over, my arousal overcame my fear of being discovered and I undid the top button, then slipped my hand inside my jeans.

I moaned, trying to be quiet, as my fingers slipped under the waistband of my panties. I could feel my pubic hair, trimmed but still coarse. My hand slipped lower until my middle finger grazed my clit. I resisted the urge to scream as the wave of pleasure made my entire body quiver. My fingers moved still lower, until I was able to slip the tip of my middle finger into my drenched pussy. I slid my hand up, letting the finger drag against my clit, then slid back down pushing it even further inside me.

By the time Jackie screamed out in her second orgasm, my own hit me. I stumbled back and leaned against the wall, afraid my legs were going to give out. I had never felt anything like the sensation. It was like a surge of adrenaline followed by the exhaustion of running a long race. I slid slowly to the floor, my body still heaving from the exertion. I dreamily took in my surroundings, then suddenly came to my senses. I quietly stood and straightened my clothes. I checked the hallway mirror to make sure I didn't look as slutty as I felt, then moved toward the front door without another glance at the bedroom. I was afraid to look again, fearing what might happen.

I started walking home in the warm summer night. There was no moon, but the lights from the houses gave a surreal feeling to accompany my mood. I could steel feel my panties sticking to my pussy as I walked along the sidewalk. My mind was racing with conflicting thoughts. I couldn't understand why what I had seen had affected me so much. I've always had great sex with Steve, but what I had seen made me so excited that it left me empty and rung out.

Was there something wrong with me? While I understood how exciting the scene was, I couldn't understand my extreme reaction to it. I couldn't stop myself from masturbating to an orgasm in my friend's house while watching them. Nothing like that had ever happened before. I didn't have time to analyze it further, as walked up the driveway to our house. The only thing I could think of was my need to quench the desire that still was burning inside me, despite my fatigue. I thought Steve might be able to make me cum again just by touching me.

I walked up the stairs, feeling the heat between my legs growing as I anticipated another great night with my husband. I was intent on getting Steve to make love to me. It was already after 10:00, but I knew he'd still be up. I was ready to give him a night he'd never forget. When I got to the room, he was laying there watching TV.

I ran into the room and jumped on the bed, feeling out of control. "Hey lover, want to play?" I asked, ready to rip his clothes off. I took his hand and put it up to my breast, hoping he could somehow feel the excitement surging through my body.

"I would have loved to have played, three hours ago," he said bitterly.

It was like having a bucket of cold water thrown on me. It wasn't what he said, it was the tone he used. He was angry with me and wasn't afraid to let me know.

I tried to defend myself and even apologized, but he obviously wasn't going to be in the mood to listen. Eventually he turned off the TV and we both laid in bed, pretending to be asleep. I could tell by his breathing he wasn't. As I replayed the events of the night in my mind, the enthusiasm of what happened at Jackie's drained away and was replaced with an empty feeling. I had wanted to share my excitement with him, but without being able to, I just felt dirty about what I had done. I promised myself that I'd make it up to him as soon as possible.

The next day, while I sat at work getting very little done, I thought about my desire to make up with Steve. I wanted him to stop being angry with me, but I also needed to make up for my behavior at Jackie's, even if he didn't know about it. The thought of telling him crossed my mind for about a second, but I knew it would end with a terrible fight. I decided to handle it myself by not going back to Jackie's, at least for now. It was time to take care of my husband.

S-Des
S-Des
3,003 Followers