Football Sunday with the Slut

Story Info
Stepdaughter entertains the stepdad and his friends.
5.2k words
4.55
471.7k
301
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,227 Followers

The lesson that my wife and I had tried to teach Crissy apparently had not sunk in. As soon as she walked in the door, her mom looked at her, then at me, and I knew what she was thinking. This disobedient little slut needed to learn what happens to girls like her. Me and the two other men at our house watching the football game were going to get the chance to teach it to her.

She came into the room acting happy to see everyone. Besides me and my wife, the other two were fellow teachers of mine from her high school. "Hi, Daddy! Hi, Mr. Varn. Hi, Mr. Deel." She sounded so innocent as she greeted everyone. Her tone completely clashed with the sight that all the men's eyes were taking in - the sight of a young, 18 year old girl dressed in an outfit that would be perfect for a street whore.

Apparently, she felt no need to wear underwear today. It was very obvious she was wearing no bra simply by looking at her nipples clearly visible under the thin, tight top that she wore. It was a small top that she tied in a knot in the back to make it pull tight against her large tits and left her sexy stomach bare. It also had tears in several places showing lots of skin so that it looked like it could be ripped off of her with just the slightest tug. The lack of underwear was only a little less obvious when I looked at her very short, tight little skirt. Not a single panty line was anywhere to be found implying that there were none there at all.

As if that wasn't already enough, she also wore thigh high, bright pink, fishnet stockings along with a pair of black platform shoes with very high, spiked heels. In fact, the only thing she wore that went along with her innocent greeting was her two pony tails with pink ribbons tied around them. The contrast of this cute little innocent girl hairstyle with clothes that showed off a very hot body only served to arouse a man's darkest passions.

All three of us said hi back to her. Crissy started telling her mom about some movie that she had seen. I looked at my two fellow teachers as she talked and saw how they took this opportunity to stare at Crissy's hot little ass and her nice big tits. They were overly large for her otherwise small frame with nice nipples that stuck out at least a half inch, emphasizing that her body appeared to be made for only one thing - giving men pleasure.

When Crissy finished telling about the movie, she started to leave, but her mom cut her short. "Don't you dare leave this room yet young lady," she said to her in a very firm voice. Crissy stopped and looked at her mom, a look of concern crossing her face. The tone of her voice also got the attention of all the men in the room as they all looked at Crissy then at Diana, wondering why she seemed to be upset.

"Didn't your Daddy and I try to teach you a lesson last week?" Diana demanded of her. Crissy was actually my step-daughter, but her mom had dropped that distinction right after we were married a year ago.

Crissy now looked even more worried. The "lesson" her mom referred to involved Crissy tied to our bed and getting fucked good and hard by me. She even slid her hand up to her throat for a moment, no doubt remembering how I choked her slightly as she came like a cheap whore while my cock insistently pounded her helpless little pussy.

She glanced at me, then at the other two men in the room. All were staring at her. "Mom, I'm sorry. I didn't...." She didn't get to finish because her mom cut her short.

"Once again, my daughter shows up dressed like a whore. You look ready to let a man do whatever he wants with you! You probably just got done taking care of one of your schoolboys while you were at the theater, didn't you!"

Crissy started to turn away to leave the room, but her mom jumped up and stopped her. "Not so fast young lady," she said to her. She grabbed Crissy's arms at the wrists and pulled them behind her back, turning her around to face the men looking at her. With her arms held behind her like that, her tits were now thrust out even more and everyone's eyes stared at them.

Crissy struggled at first to get free which made her tits jiggle beautifully back and forth. Her mom held her firm, though, and soon she stopped trying to get away. She looked a little scared, but I also saw a look in her eye of nervous excitement. Her mom was putting her in a very vulnerable position, much like the way she had tied Crissy to our bed not many nights before and urged me to fuck her.

While Crissy was not the one asking me to fuck her that night, it was clear from her multiple, very powerful orgasms that she really got off being used in that way. Looking at her now, I saw the same look I had seen in her that night. There were three men that would be glad to put her to use, and she seemed nervously excited by that thought.

"I think we need to ask these men what they think of your outfit," Diana said. She looked over Crissy's shoulder at us. "Let's start with your math teacher, Mr. Deel."

I saw Crissy's eyes look towards him. He looked a little confused and concerned, not sure what to make of what was going on here. My wife helped him along. "Mr. Deel, take a good look at her. Would girls at school be allowed to dress like this?"

He took this as an opportunity to look Crissy up and down again. Finally, after a few seconds, he answered. "No, that's not appropriate for school. We don't allow girls to dress in ways that attract so much attention from the boys," he said, then added, ".... and the men."

Diana nodded her head. "She does seem to attract attention, doesn't she?" she asked him. He nodded. Diana thanked him then turned Crissy slightly until she faced Mr. Varn.

She paused for a moment, then she asked him, "Mr. Varn, would you say that this outfit is the kind of outfit you would let your own daughter wear?"

Crissy's tenth grade history teacher was now the one taking a good long look at the hot, sexy girl in front of him. Diana's comment really reached into his darkest fantasies. His own daughter, Jill, was in the same class as Crissy and also a sexy little thing. Almost for sure he had let his eyes stray over Jill's body on more than one occasion. Now he was letting his eyes stray over Crissy's hot body. Finally he answered. "No. Definitely not." He paused a moment then to my surprise he finished with an extra comment. "I didn't raise a slut."

Diana liked that answer. "I'm sure that's true, but it appears that I did, doesn't it!" She didn't wait for an answer.

Finally, she turned Crissy to face me. "Now, ask your Daddy what he thinks," she ordered her.

Crissy looked a little embarrassed and pleaded with her mom to let her go, struggling a little as she did. Her tits again swung around and the motion made her nipples swell larger. Her mom wouldn't give in, though, so she looked at the other men then at me and finally said in a soft voice, "Do you think I look like a slut, Daddy?"

I nearly came right then. My cock was already very hard and hearing her ask me this crazy question almost was too much to take. I thought about an answer for a moment, then instead I got up and stood in front of her. "Do YOU think you look like one?" I asked her.

She shook her head. "No, I don't"

"That's interesting," I said slowly. "Well, sluts usually don't wear bras," I said to her as I slid my fingers along the top edge of her stretchy top. I pulled it down with a jerk, letting her beautiful tits jump out into the open as the top stretched under them. She squirmed back and forth against her mom's tight grip, making her tits jiggle around wildly. When she realized there was no getting free, she looked around at the men staring at her then turned her gaze submissively down to the ground.

"That seems to answer part of the question," I said to her as I left her top pulled down beneath her tits. It made them jut straight out obscenely and her nipples were swelled to their full size. "Now let's see about underwear. Sluts also don't usually wear underwear, do they?" I said to her.

She looked up quickly with a look of fear in her eyes and protested. Crissy looked at the other men quickly, then at me. "But Daddy, they're all watching me!" she said nervously

I thought about that for a moment, then said to her, "Well, if you're wearing something underneath like a good girl should, then that won't be so bad will it? Let's all find out."

Her mom turned her around so that her ass was now facing us, letting all of the men get a good look at what was to come. I slowly slid her skirt up while Diana pushed her forward, making her bend over at the waist to give us the best possible view. As the skirt slid higher, her bare, shaved pussy came into full view.

"Well, look at that!" I observed. "I believe that you weren't telling us the truth at all, were you?." I slid my hand over her nice, round ass. "Now what do you think I should do with you young lady?" I asked her.

Her mom answered before she had a chance to say anything. "A girl who dresses like a slut should be treated like a slut!" Diana then looked at the other three men and said to them, "Please help me with her. She needs to learn her lesson extra well today."

No one moved at first. They were all probably completely shocked by what was happening. Diana made it easier on them. She turned Crissy around to face us all again, then pushed her down onto her knees, took the ribbons from her hair and tied her arms behind her back.. "Mr. Varn, it looks like you were right. I did raise a slut. I'll bet a nice hard cock in her mouth would be a good start for teaching her what happens to girls like her. Could you please do that for me?"

He got up slowly and walked toward where Crissy kneeled on the floor. He was still unsure of what he was doing, so Diana again helped him out. She tugged open his pants and pulled out his rock hard cock. It waved up and down slowly, inches in front of Crissy's mouth. "Go ahead," Diana urged him. Then, she really got to him. "Show me how you would teach your own daughter what happens to dirty little slut girls."

He looked down at Crissy who looked back up at him. "Please, Mr. Varn. Don't make me do it. I'll behave better from now on."

He hesitated one more moment, then he reached out and took two handfuls of her hair in his hands. "Too late, young lady!" he grunted. He pulled her down, forcing her mouth onto his cock. "If you want to look like a slut, then it's time for you to act like one, too." He groaned loudly as her lips closed around his hard shaft. "Oh fuck, yes!" he said loudly. "Suck that cock you fucking little slut. Goddammit that feels so good!"

Crissy looked up at the man shoving his cock into her mouth. It wasn't a look of anger. There was a little bit of fear, but mostly she had the look on her face of an obedient young girl, searching the face of the man whose cock she was sucking to see if she was doing a god job satisfying his desires.

As she sucked, Mr. Varn bent forward and turned his attention to Crissy's great tits. He rubbed them for a moment getting her nipples very hard. "Holy shit, those are beautiful," he said in a low voice. He was absolutely right, it was hard to imagine a better pair of tits. Crissy's tits were large, firm and round, almost inflated looking, and topped with great big nipples that gave away how aroused she was from this attention. Mr. Varn roughly pinched and pulled at them, finally even giving her tits a little slap.

He used her hard. With her hands tied securely behind her back, she had no way to stop the throat fucking that he was delivering to her. He seemed intent on making her swallow his entire length. She gagged and choked, but, to no surprise of mine, it appeared that she had done this many times before since she never completely lost control. Loads of saliva drooled from her mouth around his swollen rod, down her chin, and onto her big tits.

"It's about time that Crissy sees why girls shouldn't wear such short skirts, don't you think Mr. Deel?" my wife said to him. Mr. Deel stood up like he was just waiting to get invited and started to make his way over to her. Diana guided him to move behind Crissy. He looked down at the young slut working on her other teacher's cock and then his gaze slid down to the short little skirt that he now knew was barely covering a completely bare pussy.

He paused for a moment, no doubt unsure that he should be violating one of his students this way. Diana again took over, helping him put his concerns aside. She tugged open his pants and pulled out his cock. "You were saying how girls at school aren't allowed to wear things that attracted boys' attention - and men's attention, you said." She then got down next to Crissy and slowly slid up her skirt until her ass and pussy were once again fully exposed. "Does this attract your attention, Mr. Deel?"

Diana slid her hand slowly along Crissy's pussy, taking a moment to probe her with a finger, then moving on up to linger over her asshole, finally slipping it inside for a moment. She put her hand around Steve's cock and pumped it a few times, then said to him, "Such a short little skirt makes you want to fuck her, doesn't it? That's what I've tried to tell her, but she doesn't listen. Men see a girl dressed in a skirt like this and all they can think about is pushing her over their desk or up against a wall and fucking her good and hard, isn't that right, Mr. Deel?" she asked him. Then much to my surprise, Diana leaned forward and took his cock into her own mouth.

Steve shot a look over at me in alarm, but at the same time he instinctively grabbed her head and pushed her further down onto his cock which was fully hard by now. While I probably had a look of shock on my face, I think it must have passed quickly as I nearly shot a load in my pants watching my wife suck this other man's cock. "I think she'll need to be taught a lesson after this is over!" I thought to myself as I watched her lips stretch around his thick cock.

Diana looked at me for a long moment with Steve's cock deep in her mouth, then she returned her attention to the main matter at hand - her dirty little daughter. Pulling her mouth from his cock, she pumped it a few more times with her hand then she turned to look at Crissy's exposed backside and said to him, "Do it. Fuck that little slut!"

He finally gave in completely and dropped to his knees behind Crissy. He put his hands on her sexy ass, squeezing her tight flesh then sliding one hand down along the crack and onto her tight pussy. I knew how it felt to touch that sexy little teenage twat and so I could see in his face how much he wanted her.

He moved himself forward a little more, grabbing her bound wrists and lifting them higher as she weakly tried to push him away. There was no chance that she was going to keep him from doing what he was about to do to her. No chance that she was not going to get fucked by one teacher as the other one continued to enjoy the feeling of her mouth on his hard cock. No chance that her mom would make these men stop what they were doing to her.....

After rubbing his hard cock against her opening for a minute, Steve suddenly slammed his cock into her pussy with one strong thrust. Her scream was choked off by the cock in her mouth, but it was clear that she was almost overwhelmed by his cock ramming into her. Steve didn't slow down for more than a moment. With one hand he held her bound arms up to keep her from pushing him away. With his other hand, he grabbed one of her hips and began pounding into her.

This was not the loving kind of sex that a husband and wife enjoy. Not even a nice fuck between two people on a first date. No, this was a man fucking a dirty little slut, teaching her pussy a lesson. Steve pounded into her, and her ass shook with every thrust. Periodically, he slapped her ass and muttered things like, "You like that, don't you bitch" or ""No more teasing for you slut." In what might have been an attempt at answers, little grunts and gasps were all that escaped from around the cock in Crissy's mouth.

Diana was kneeling next to Crissy as these two men used her at their will. She rubbed her hands over Crissy's tits, pinching her nipples to make them stand out at full attention. She also continued to tell them to give Crissy just what she deserved. "That's right. Show this girl how a man treats a slut. Don't go easy, teach her the hard way."

It was just at that moment that Mr. Varn couldn't take it anymore. He was still into his Daddy fantasy as he looked down at her and said, "See that, little girl. This is what you get. One big cock in your pussy with another in your mouth about to come. I hope you're happy with the way you're acting you little slut." He grabbed her head and with a few more pumps into her mouth, he pulled free. She looked up at him and obediently stuck out her tongue.

He grabbed his cock and with a loud groan he began shooting his load on her upturned face, the thick fluid painting her nose, cheeks and mouth. Crissy didn't try to move at all, in fact she seemed to like the feeling of his hot cum hitting her mouth, cheeks, and chin. She caught some of it on her tongue which she swallowed hungrily then, almost frantically, she took his pulsing rod back into her hot, wet mouth. She had a wild look on her face, her eyes glued to his as she worked his still pulsing cock. This immediately set Mr. Varn off again.

He threw his head back and shot more of his load right into her mouth as she sucked him clean, nearly choking her as he shoved his cock deep down her willing throat. "Oh yeah, that's a good girl. You know how to do it, don't you sweetheart. Suck on Daddy's big hard cock," he groaned. As I watched him, I thought that his own daughter might be in trouble in the future. She was one of Crissy's best friends and a lot like her...

Mr. Deel had not stopped working her pussy while all this other action was going on. In fact, he would give Crissy a hard slap to her ass every so often as he fucked her like a machine. The action, though, suddenly got even more frenzied as Crissy swallowed Mr. Varn's load of hot cum. It seemed as if the very taste of it turned her into an out-of-control fuck slut.

She turned her head back to look at her teacher. "You like fucking that little pussy, Mr. Deel?" she asked him in an innocent little voice. "Does it feel good to shove your big cock inside a little girl's tight pussy?"

Mr. Deel answered with another slap to her ass. "Fuck yes, it feels good you naughty little slut," he growled and slapped her ass again.

Crissy let out a little squeal both times. She looked over at me with a look of wild lust. You're not going to stop him, are you Daddy. You're just going to sit and watch him fuck your little girl, aren't you."

I nodded slowly and said to her, "I want to make sure that you learn your lesson well today."

Mr. Deel was starting to breathe fast and hard and it seemed he was ready to shoot his load at any moment. He reached down and grabbed Crissy's hair, roughly pulling her head back. She arched her back in response, making her tits thrust out even more. He grabbed onto one of them with his free hand and roughly squeezed it, pinching her big nipples with his fingers. "You ready for me to come?" he growled. "Ready for me to fill you with my cum?"

Crissy answered in a choked voice. "Oh yes sir! Do it. Fill that pussy up."

With a last few thrusts, he groaned loudly then slammed into her one more time. The force knocked her forward, her eyes open wide as her own orgasm crashed over her. She squealed loudly, coming right along with him. "Oh gooooddddd!!!!" she screamed. "Fuck me!"

He slammed into her several more times, pumping his juice into her willing pussy. He never let go of her hair, roughly pulling it as he filled her. Crissy's squeals turned into almost unintelligible words and groans. "Ohhh yessssss... Fucking good... So deep...."

watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,227 Followers
12