For Art's Sake Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicky jumped in. "Tony. Make a toast."

He hesitated and blushed. "To Vicky for her role in mom's success." He flushed a little and seemed to draw himself up taller as he raised his glass and clinked it to the others. "And one more, to the two most beautiful women in this neighborhood." Both Mary and Vicky cheered before drinking to the toast. Mary followed up with "I'll take it. You are one young smoothie."

Vicky refilled the glasses. "I have one more. To Arthur. A prince amongst men. A big gulp for him." Mary half emptied her glass and Tony only gave a sip. They then had some pâté and nibbles. Mary started talking about Tony and his achievements as the champagne loosened her tongue. Her pride in him came through. They continued to sip their champagne, emptying and refilling their glasses once more.

Vicky suggested that it was time for Tony to get into the garden for clean up out there. She gave him some cursory directions as to what she wanted done. He did as he was told, with some reluctance. "We'll call you in when we roll out the smoked salmon. I have some bagels and cream cheese for later."

"Let me fill up your glass." Vicky volunteered to Mary now they were alone together.

"No, I should slow down. I can't drink too much without Lu here."

"Lu?"

"Luigi. I call him Lu."

"Why's that?"

Mary paused and giggled and leant forward confidentially, "I shouldn't tell you this, but I get horny after two glasses. I need him for relief. If you know what I mean."

"Oh, yes. I know exactly what you mean." The champagne was already loosening Mary up. "What happens if you have more than two glasses?"

"The Lu and his big brother have to be around." She gave a dirty laugh.

"No. You're joshing me."

"Twice. It's happened twice. Oh, my. That was so good. Promise not to tell anyone."

"Of course. I've never had two at once. What do they call it? Something like spit roasting?"

"Yes. And DP."

Vicky was in a whole new area. "DP? What is that?"

"One up my butt and one in the front. Marvelous."

Vicky thought about Arthur's words about the stars aligning. Mary was a potential sex bomb.

Mary chewed her lip before bursting out with, "I have a question for you. Washing up." Vicky knew what was coming, she thought.

"Why don't you use a dishwasher?"

In her surprise all she could say was, "What?"

"Dishwasher. Why not use it rather than doing the dishes in the sink?"

Of all the things she thought might come up, this was not one of them. "I just like to hand-wash the very few dishes we two generate, that's all." She leant over and refilled Mary's glass.

"I've always thought of you as being strait-laced, but there you were as naked as jaybird this morning. Do you do that all the time? Nice tits and spectacular butt, by the way."

"It's something I've got into recently."

Vicky thought that this was the big moment. "I'm wondering up close if they look as good? Tell me." Taking a deep breath, she pulled off her sweater.

"Didn't see that coming. You're a secret nudist?" Mary giggled. "Still look good. I'm sorry to say this I may have an edge on you in this department." She lifted her breasts safely tucked in her clothes.

"That sounds like a challenge to me. Let's see 'em then."

"No. I don't think so."

"You did ask me what you can do for me. Well, here's something. I'd like to see your tits. Please."

"This a bit weird, you know." It was clear Mary was turning the idea over in her head.

"It's just between us. We're both a bit drunk. You're a bit horny. So am I. Let's give those puppies some air." She felt as if Elly was speaking through her.

"Alright then. Here goes. Just between us girls." Mary stood up, unbuttoned her plain white blouse and slipped it off her arms. The white bra was sturdy. Reaching behind her back, she snapped it open and the shucked it off in one small fast movement. Two large breasts sagged a little bit but not as much as Vicky had expected. Getting into the moment Mary squeezed her nipples to make them stand out. "Take that!"

Using a page out of Elly's playbook, Vicky stood and quickly took the few steps to close on Mary. Bending down she placed a warm full lipped kiss on Mary's mouth and at the same time reached to her nipple and pinched it hard. Mary groaned.

As Vicky returned to her seat she undid and dropped her skirt.

Mary gasped, "No panties." Her words fell halfway between a statement and a question. "And you shave. I have a big red bush. My burning bush. Quite biblical."

For a full minute they were both rolling over with laughter quite disproportional to the joke. As they quietened down each took a large swig of their Champagne.

"Didn't I see Tony with you this morning?" Vicky frowned to make the question look spontaneous.

"I've bred a horny young man, it seems. He had a hard up against by butt crack as we watched. Seeing you, I was just going to say, so what, and leave but that sign of his manhood kept me there. It's another big reason for me to thank you even more."

"Why would having an erection pressed against your back make you want to thank me more? Pleased as I am to get another credit from you."

"Lu and I were afraid he may be gay. He's not shown much interest in girls."

"I can assure he's straight as they come." Vicky giggled again. Mary looked puzzled.

Vicky decided to go for broke. "I've a story to tell you. But wait here. I'll get the bottle you brought. Don't want us sobering up just yet."

Vicky collected the Prosecco and replenished their glasses. "Mary, loosen your jean's waistband. Get comfortable. Undo the top button. Take them off if you like." Mary did undo the button, but they stayed on.

"Less than ten days ago I was just like you an upstanding and strait-laced woman, as you put it."

Vicky then went on to tell about Elly and her visits and her directives to get naked. She paused after this. Knowing she was getting to the sensitive part where her whole plan could go off the rails.

"Any questions so far?"

"There's more, wow? Yes, I have one question. An itch really. What's it like to be pleasured by a woman? You sounded as though you enjoy it."

"Elly is a master -- or is that mistress -- of giving pleasure. I hit as high as I ever have been with Arthur."

"No. Really. Surely not? Or, maybe, now I come to think of it. Lu, bless his heart, is a wham bang Italian. All bull. Great fucks but just cock. He's no harmonica player."

"Harmonica player? What's that?"

"Someone who blows and sucks, into and on the holes in an organ. He's just not into oral. The only time I had an oral experience was when I was seventeen and before any of us kids went all the way and long before I met Lu. I've never really experienced much oral, and certainly not with a woman doing it."

Vicky knew she was on the right track. "I can show you if you like. You still feeling horny?"

"Just like that? Go straight at it? You betcha I'm feeling horny from the wine. I'm well past my three glass Lu and his brother limit."

Mary was quiet for just a moment. "Give it to me gal. I got a new job. I'm sitting with a friend who's only wearing black stockings, Let's try one more even newer thing."

"Good decision. You won't regret it. You can always stop me if you want. Lose your jeans and panties." Mary wiggled her jeans and panties off in one pass.

"I'm really wet down there."

"All the better. Sit forward on the edge of the chair." Vicky knelt in front of Mary and started by kissed her on the mouth gently and gradually increased the passion until they were almost eating each other. Mary became lost in the movement of tongues and lips. Vicky's hands roved down to her massive orbs and stroked and pinched the nipples to the feel and sound of Mary's sighs, grunts and whimpers.

Vicky's mouth travelled downwards to the Burning Bush. She parted it with her tongue, tasting her fragrant juices that had wicked her juices throughout the whole knotted savannah. She parted the hidden lips and with a combination of her tongue and the two fingers she had brought into play, Mary succumbed to her first orgasm from Vicky.

Over the next twenty minutes she was visited by many more waves of pleasure before she called a stop when she could not take the constant stimulation anymore.

As they gained some equilibrium, Vicky asked, "Any doubts now?"

"None. Like you, now I know I've been missing out."

"I've more to tell you. Something you may not like."

Mary took another swig of her wine. "After that I think I can take anything you have to throw at me."

"Don't be too sure,"

"Going to tie me up now?"

"No. Let me finish all the way through before you get up and leave or ask me questions that are sure to arise. Agreed?"

Mary nodded. She was now very curious as to the next revelation. Vicky continued with her story that brought Tony into the picture. She continued the story right up to when Tony left.

A thought troubled Vicky as she told her story, "One final thing, and I cannot emphasise this enough. This has nothing to do with your new job. Absolutely nothing. Please believe me on this. Thank you for hearing me through."

Mary had another of her silent, introspective moments before she said, "You may find this strange, but I'm rather proud of the young stud. I'm not angry, jealous or dismissive. Did he treat you with respect?"

"Totally. He's a good young man. You raised him well. The only thing is that he has now become fixated on me. He keeps calling. He, probably naturally, wants more."

"You took his cherry. That's not surprising. Sounds as though he has a crush on you."

"A crush. You've nailed it. But you seem alright with it."

"I am surprisingly. In fact, I am aroused at the thought of him fucking you. Is he any good?"

"Still a bit unskilled, still has a hair trigger but is a quick learner and seems to spring back to life very quickly. Bit like the ever-ready Bunny."

Mary laughed. "Bit like me. I'm ready to go again with you now. Can we take it upstairs. I'm afraid I might have missed something in our earlier session."

"Follow me. Be my guest, you bring the glasses, I'll bring the bottle."

Vicky stripped the covers back on the bed in the master bedroom. They were both naked. Vicky had shed her stockings. "Like to try doing me?"

Downstairs, Vicky had only seen Mary siting. Standing naked, her figure was spectacular. She thought how Elly would like to draw her.

"Get my lips on that sweet bald pussy of yours? I thought you'd never ask. Tell me what to do If I'm going off in the wrong direction."

"Just take it down the middle and get your fingers stuck into the action. But kiss me first and move on down from there."

They kissed and as Mary progressed, exploring Vicky's neck and nipples and down to her shaved vulva, with a few pinches and squeezes along the way before she tackled the main event, Vicky quickly found that Mary was a natural born giver of orgasms. She would surpass Elly given a bit more practice.

After a few pauses to come up for air and shuffle their positions, they found themselves in a sixty-nine. The smaller Mary was on top. Vicky had to rotate her pelvis up to accommodate the disparity in size. Mary trapped Vicky's knees under her armpits as she worked the bald vulva, whist sitting on Vicky's active lips and tongue. Somehow the engagement became competitive as they both dispensed multiple orgasms. Finally, Vicky rolled them both on their side and called uncle. She could take no more. She recognised Mary was a quick learn.

As they cuddled in a post orgasmic bliss Vicky half opened her eyes and thought she saw movement. Opening her eyes wider she saw Tony with his cock in his hand masturbating at the sight of his lover and mother in a deep embrace.

Vicky screamed as she jerked up, "Tony!" Mary sat bolt upright and grabbed the pillow to cover her torso.

"It's started raining." His clothes and hair looked wet and bedraggled.

They both spontaneously burst out laughing at the incongruity of his statement, and the charge of adrenaline they had both experienced.

Vicky took charge, "Go and get a shower. Then come back in here and fuck me." Tony stood wide eyed frozen to the spot. Vicky shooed him away."Go. Go." He dashed into the bathroom and closed the door.

"I should go," Mary stated without conviction.

"Mary, if you go, you will have a problem. Tony will either tell his dad or let something slip. This needs to be talked out, or something. Stay here."

"You think he's say something?"

"I don't know for certain. What I do know is that he has to have some skin in the game to keep him quiet. You stay just where you are while I fuck him. Rub his back or something. Perhaps kiss him with a sense of understanding after he's done. He'll be quick for his first time I can promise you that. He's primed and will shoot almost immediately. I hope not prematurely."

"The first time?"

"Maybe you could take the second shift. Forget he's your son. Involving him is the best insurance you have."

A naked Tony was suddenly back and almost dived to get on Vicky. He banged straight into her spread legs and was target for his wet encounter, without a kiss or any foreplay to disguise his primal lust. He lasted not much longer than a minute, as Vicky had predicted. Mary stroked his back as he humped away at Vicky. As he collapsed on Vicky with his jism deep inside her, he sighed.

Mary extended her caresses up and down his back and slowly extended her coverage to his butt and neck. She turned his head in her direction and kissed him on the lips before whispering in his ears, "That was beautiful." Mary knew Vicky was right, her arousal was almost complete. She needed him.

Vicky sensed the sea change. She shucked Tony off her towards his mother and moved to the bathroom to shower. After showering she put on one of the terry cloth dressing gowns that hung on the back of the door. As she passed through the bedroom Mary did not notice her as she was lost riding her son's reinvigorated cock.

Bagels, cream cheese, smoked salmon, salad with dressing in a bowl, and poured glasses of OJ greeted met Mary and Tony when they appeared dressed and looking very sheepish almost an hour later.

Vicky broke the ice, "Good party?"

Tony replied for them both, "Best ever."

"I guess it's time for you two to go home. But you can't leave until you've cleared off this food. Dig in."

They did. Everyone had healthy appetites. The conversation was sparse. When they had finished, Mary spoke up. "We have to go. That is the most memorable day of my life in so many ways. Thank you, Vicky. So much." Turning to Tony she said, "Say goodbye. Let's go. We have some things to sort out. I also have a job offer to accept." They left with big hugs and a "We'll talk again soon."

Vicky dropped her dressing gown and cleared up the glasses and dishes at the kitchen sink. Naked except for her rubber gloves. No one saw her.

********

Arthur was cheerful. "How did it go today?"

"As you told me, sometimes the stars align perfectly. Today was one of those days. Perfectly. "

"Wow. Bed early again?"

"Not today. Perfection took a lot out of me. An early bath together. Then lots of sleep. I cannot even tell you about your employee, for ethical reasons. I can say that when you are retired, and those considerations disappear, hypothetically I might be able to arrange that titty fuck you have thought about."

"Hypothetically, I'm OK with all of that. Will Tony be bothering you anymore?"

"I'll have him over for a farewell visit before he leaves for Costa Rica, if Mary will let him, and if he is still interested. After that Mary may become a close friend to us, particularly when her husband is away on projects."

"Sounds about right."

"Now let's look forward to Saturday and our Elly visit. By the way, I think she may be a witch. With a capital 'W'."

"I'm beginning to wonder if you're her apprentice. Let's draw that bath."


12