For Daddy's Girl 01

Info
Hypno-Fantasy - Clit Tease & Masturbation Directional.
65 words
3.87
274.6k
41

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/03/2015
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hypno-erotica for a Girl over 18 and enjoys giving up her power to a strong Daddy.

This file teases and has condescending and nurturing language patterns. It focuses on a girl's clit and can be a masturbation style direction play.

This is a true hypno Fantasy with strong inducting trance; do not operate a car or heavy machinery.

This file is for entertainment only.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Sandman_Nightmares
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for this👍

Went under fairly deep, not totally under to the point I couldn’t move or get up/stop if I wanted, but just enough to feel good and pliant. My limbs felt heavy and tingly, and I got a little drooly and limp. At the drops and the increase in frequencies, I felt a subtle sensual wash of pleasure undulations inside my body, from the roots of my hair and tip of my tongue, to the small of my back and soles of my feet.

In the last minutes, I didn’t scream or freeze up or explode in orgasm or anything dramatic, but as an automatic response my body arched, my core pulsed, and my breathing became uneven, which is a major reaction to get out of a self-conscious resistant subject like me..

The best and most enduring part for me was the fuzzy feeling of phantom lapping at my pussy opening and over my slit—was that suggestion from the script alone, or more an effect of the beats? It’s been four hours since I played, and if I think for a few seconds about my fantasy Daddy (a pro footballer Captain) laving me over my trimmed lips with the flat of his amazing tongue, I get more shuddering pulses and flutters, deep albeit faint. Very enjoyable and pleasantly surprising after-effect, 8/10.

Am a difficult subject to trance or hypno, but of the dozens of Hypnos I’ve tried this is the most successful so far. Still didn’t orgasm fully or even reach PNR (never have to an audio, not sure if I even can—consider that a gauntlet?), but atm it suits me to stay moderately aroused as I’m edging and denying myself (day five!). If you’d consider making a denial-themed pussy-tease trance in future, you’d have one avid listener right here! Though maybe without the D/lg content—respect if that’s your kink, I’m just not into it and it kind of made this audio harder to get into tbh.

Thanks again for putting in the time to make this, it’s renewed my faith that hypno can work well (or at all..) And has helped me remember that I do have bi fantasies that are valid and deserve occasional attention or indulgence (usually I’m febfem/lesbian in practise).

Or I just really need to have my pussy massaged and cleaned by a gentle, slow, strong tongue..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love this so much

I came so hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love your voice but the background music terrified me so much I dried up and stopped listening

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love your voice, it sounds like Nick Wilde from Zootopia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Shorter please

Really good, but, like most of your audios, I feel it would be better if it was about half the length as I consistently get bored around the 40 minute mark and end up missing the good stuff!

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Her Orgasms Belong to Me A Master's controls his subs orgasms to an extreme degree.in BDSM
Her New Toy Daddy stretches his Baby Girl’s ass in an intense game.in Anal
A Breeding Session with Daddy You and your daddy turn into a moaning mess.in BDSM
Mind-Control Panties 01 A defiant daughter becomes daddy's little girl.in Mind Control
All Under Control Ch. 01 She asks to not cum but he takes control of her completely.in Fetish
More Stories