For Use by Strangers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he was completely spent, she pulled up from him and walked over to the bed. She climbed up and straddled Denise's face and then clenched her pussy muscles and let his cum drool out into her waiting mouth. She looked down at Denise and told her, "Lick your husband's cum from my pussy." Denise swirled her tongue in Joy's pussy tasting Graham's and Joy's cum together.

No one had noticed that I had stripped and while Denise was licking Graham's cum from my wife's pussy, I moved in between Denise's legs. I was positioned so that I could suck on Joy's breasts while I pushed my cock into Denise. I pushed hard and started to pump Denise. My balls were bouncing against her as I fucked her in long hard fast strokes.

The three strangers were standing and watching now. Their cocks were all hard again. And Joy pulled off of Denise. I looked down and Denise's face shined with all the cum on her. I felt her pussy start to tighten around my cock and I drove deep into her and pumped her full. I exploded deep into her and she screamed. I pumped her hard and deep as she bucked and bucked on my exploding cock.

In the mean time, Joy knelt down in front of the three strangers and began alternating from one cock to another. She looked up at them and told them to cum on her as well. The three men stroked their cocks and she licked and sucked the tips. The second man was the first to shoot on to her face. It dripped down from her mouth and chin onto her breasts. The first man was next and Joy wrapped her lips around his cock just as he shot. She let it drool out onto her tits as well. The third man last and his Joy got a chance to wrap her cum-covered lips around his cock right after it started to shoot. She devoured him and swallowed his load.

After she finished with number three she looked at the guys and told them, "Thank you gentlemen. We're finished with you. Please get dressed and let yourselves out." The guys quickly dressed and left.

Graham sat in somewhat of a daze. His cock was poking through the fly of his pants, covered with a mixture of Joy's cum and his. As he looked out on Denise and me still fucking slowly, his cock hardened again.

I looked over at him and pulled my cock from his wife. A waterfall of my cum drooled out of her well fucked pussy onto the bed. Graham could see his wife's pussy still pulsing from the effects of several orgasms.

It was all he could stand. He stood and removed his clothes. Denise still didn't know who had fucked her and who had cum in her and on her. Graham looked down at her. His cock was once again hard as a rock.

He moved in between Denise's legs and pushed his cock against her cum-covered clit and pushed into her cum-filled pussy. He looked down and saw the stranger's cum everywhere on her. He fucked her in long strokes as he took in the sight of the stranger's cum in her mouth, her hair, on her lips, dripping from her chin, and running down from her breasts into her cleavage. He stroked her and enjoyed what he saw. He enjoyed that she then didn't know who was fucking her. He came as I did, deep into her well fucked pussy.

He pulled from her when he was finished. His cum, mixed with mine, flowed out of her pussy. He stood and then sat down on the couch, still taking in the sight of his wife, used, fucked and covered in cum.

Joy knelt down beside Denise and kissed her deeply, sharing the cum from all the men with her. Joy removed the blindfold and Denise squinted and blinked as her eyes adjusted to the dim light of the room. Denise looked up into Joy's eyes as Joy unsnapped the restraints.

"Who fucked me?" Denise asked, barely able to speak.

"You'll never know for sure." Joy replied and smiled.

12