Forbidden Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he started easing in and out of her very slowly, making love to her as they kissed. Their lips smacked loudly as he eased most of his rigid cock out of her slick pussy before sliding it back in.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" Priya moaned quietly as she took him inside her again and again. She raised her legs off of him, spreading them wide. Her bare feet were in the air, waving back and forth. She wanted him to fuck her harder, but he continued easing in and out of her. She kissed him furiously, her long tongue dancing wildly in his mouth. Her heart pounded with love - he was incredibly erect, and it felt wonderful each time he slid inside her.

Matthew passionately kissed his sister-in-law while making love to her slowly. As if they had all the time in the world. Priya's lips were gentle, sucking at his mouth. And when her long tongue brushed across his throat it made his cock twitch. Her saliva was all around his mouth as they kissed hungrily the entire time. Her naked body was soft underneath him. Their tongues danced and he clearly felt the snug entrance to her pussy slide up and down his rigid shaft, pulling at him. Their kissing echoed through the room and he felt her bare feet slide up and down his legs.

He finally broke the kiss and the two in-laws were gasping for breath as he kissed her nose, cheeks and she closed her eyes when he went to kiss those. Through it all, her tight, hot pussy was sliding up and down his member. He kissed her mouth again and when she tried to capture his lips with hers he was already kissing her nose again.

He looked into her dark eyes again, heart pounding as he slid in and out of her. She moistened her lips, not taking her eyes off him. He kissed her mouth and slid his tongue deep inside.

"Mmmmm..." she purred, and her tongue shot into his mouth. Her hands caressed his back and she wrapped her legs around him, squeezing. He slid all the way into her heat, grinding his groin against her. Priya's arms and legs squeezed him tight and they kissed. The two in-laws were one. She broke the kiss and they looked into each other's eyes. Her tongue moistened her lips again and she was looking at him nervously. He was still holding his hard dick all the way inside her.

"We should...horry." Priya said to him quietly, clearly nervous. Her hot cunt felt his member start to move again. Matthew kissed her hard, sucking her upper lip as he eased into her treasure. He pushed his tongue into her mouth and her tongue shot into his. He started thrusting into her hard.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" she moaned as he fucked her quickly. She raised her small feet in the air and they bounced wildly as her hands caressed his back. His stiff organ was sliding in and out of her using long, full strokes. The tingling in her crotch rose quickly, as all the buildup had her primed and now that he was pistoning into her she was on the edge.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" her sexy voice whined, kissing him hungrily as he bounced her slender ass off the bed. His groin crashed against her defenseless slit again and again. Then her long tongue suddenly shot deep inside his mouth, brushing across his throat. He was merciless, pounding his unbending cock into her again and again. Her moans were getting higher in pitch and volume, but she still held the kiss.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" She bucked underneath him, her tongue pushing against Matthew's throat. She broke the kiss, turning her head to the side and gasping.

"Cum in me!" she cried, as if sensing he was close. Matthew kissed at Priya's cheek, watching her pretty face wincing as he thrust into her hot, slick cunt. He sucked on her earlobe, feeling his orgasm indeed start to rise. He had his arms underneath her and he grabbed her soft shoulders, kissing at her neck and cheek as his balls started to churn.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" she cried. His lips finally found hers and he kissed her deeply, fucking her as fast as he could, using short strokes as his orgasm approached. "Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" her moans were muffled by his mouth. His shaft was tingling, completely engorged and hypersensitive as it plunged in her heavenly essence again and again.

Then he was all the way inside her and didn't pull out again. Time froze.

Priya's vagina was clamped tightly around the length of Matthew's swollen penis as he felt tingles in his balls and semen racing into his shaft. He held his breath, sucking on her upper lip. He felt her long legs wrap around his waist and squeeze. He ground against her hard, getting as deep as possible. Then he released and his cock spasmed violently, squirting a thick rope of his seed into his sister-in-law's fertile womb. He moaned, feeling his manhood jerk as it spurted out another wad of sticky cum into Priya's hungry vagina.

"Mmmm..." she purred, grinding her hot pussy against him as he ejaculated his forbidden semen into her defenseless pussy. She could clearly feel him expanding and contracting, expanding and contracting over and over again. Her heart pounded with love and she started kissing him breathlessly, lips smacking loudly. He started kissing her back and the two of them suddenly kissed with a passion that would normally start intercourse - not end it. But the love that they felt for each other was no longer denied, even if it wasn't yet shared, and Priya poured all of her feelings into that kiss. Her hands squeezed his back as her legs squeezed around his waist.

Matthew squeezed his penis muscles, forcing another wad of his potent sperm out the end and letting it drip inside his beautiful sister-in-law. He kissed her hard and her tongue went deep inside his mouth, touching his throat as they kissed hungrily. His cock was softening inside her and he could feel a couple of drops fall off the end.

For the next couple of minutes, all that could be heard was their heavy breathing and loud kissing. Then their kissing finally slowed and he looked down on her. Priya gave him a beautiful smile, showing her teeth. He kissed her nose and then her lips. And they kissed again, tongues darting out. Her long tongue rubbed against his and her arms and legs wrapped around him and gave him a squeeze that she held for almost a full minute.

Then she was clearly starting to get nervous. She broke the kiss and tapped his shoulder. With half a grin, Matthew slipped his softening penis out of her. Kissing her mouth one more time quickly, he slipped off the bed and grabbed his clothes. He hustled into the bathroom. When he went downstairs, he unlocked the front door and as he did so, he could see Raj and their child approach through the frosted glass. He opened the door.

"Hey Raj." he said with half a grin as he stepped aside. Just then, Priya came down the stairs looking a little sweaty and very nervous. "I just came to drop something off." Matthew added. And it was doubly true - because he had also dropped off a load of semen.

"Yes, thank you for that." Priya said. Her husband had no idea what exactly she was thanking Matthew for. And he didn't ask.

"You take a beer?" Raj offered. Matthew shook his head.

"Naw, I gotta get back. I've already been out longer than I had planned."

12