Forbidden Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh yesss..." Priya moaned. She opened her eyes and looked at the man who was sliding himself inside her over and over again. Each time he plunged into her it set off endorphins throughout her body. She looked at his handsome face and his look of bliss as he entered her.

Is now the time?

It was now or never. Time to go for it! She raised herself up high, suddenly feeling empty when his arousal slipped out of her.

She turned and crawled to the other side of the Jacuzzi, kneeling on the ledge and reaching over the side for her purse.

"What are you doing?" Matthew asked, curiously. He was staring at her naked ass as she bent over right in front of him. She was bending over pretty far and he could not take his eyes off her slender ass. Her smooth cheeks spread outwards nicely. Beneath that bum, her treasure was in view - her dark labia framed by curls of black pubic hair. He kissed each of her cheeks and then kissed the plump lips beneath, pushing his face between her cheeks in the process. He heard her chuckle, but she didn't pull away. He kissed her ass again.

Priya placed a tube of K-Y Jelly on the side of the tub, remaining bent over in front of him as she looked back at him, smiling nervously. His eyes widened.

"Is that what I think it is?" He asked.

She chuckled, clearly quite nervous.

"I have been wanting to try it lately." Priya said with a thick Indian accent. "I looked on the Internet to learn more about anal sex and they say that lubri-cant is the best way to try something like that."

Matthew could not believe his eyes and ears. He was gonna put his cock inside Priya's... ass?

"Oh my gawd." He breathed as he moved towards her on his knees. Placing his hands on each side of her bum, he leaned forward and kissed one of her cheeks. She was at the perfect height from her spot on the ledge. Just her feet and lower legs were in the water. From just above her knees and upwards she was out. While he remained crouched behind her, her ass was right in front of his face. He kissed closer to the crack of her sweet bum.

His hands spread Priya's brown cheeks, exposing her dark asshole. The hole was puckered shut and glistening. He stuck his tongue out and gently licked over it, clearly feeling the rim on the way by.

"Ohhhh..." she sighed, tingles flowing from her ass to her pussy. She was eagerly (and anxiously) anticipating this. Ever since he played with her ass again during their last time together, she had been looking forward to this moment. Research on the Internet - as well as common sense - told her that this would hurt, but at the same time there would be pleasure. Eventually, it will all be pleasure. As long as she relaxed and enjoyed it, and he was well lubricated, everything would be fine.

Matthew licked over her tiny hole again, before bringing his tongue back to the entrance. Squeezing her cushy cheeks, he lightly brushed his tongue back and forth over it, before ending it with a kiss. He slowly circled the tip of his tongue around the rim of Priya's asshole. He dipped his tongue inside a little before slowly running it around the outside once more. He bent lower and softly kissed the swollen lips of her treasure, causing them to tremble a little on impact.

He slowly ran his tongue from the bottom of her slit towards her forbidden hole. When his tongue reached her anus he poked it inside. His hands spread her soft cheeks even wider, making it a little easier for him to shove his tongue further inside her asshole. He began to slide the tip of his tongue in and out of her anal tunnel while she passively remained on her knees in front of him. The he dragged his tongue out of her hole and put his mouth over it. He sucked loudly. He kissed it and then he pressed his tongue against it and started licking hard. His face buried in Priya's bum, Matthew lapped at her tiny rim again and again as she sighed, quietly.

Giving it another kiss, Matthew pulled back and stared at her asshole. He could see his saliva glistening all around it. He leaned forward and gently kissed his sister-in-law right on her backdoor entrance. Holding his mouth there, he dipped the tip of his tongue back inside and rapidly ran it up and down just inside her. Placing both hands on the globes of her ass, he snaked his tongue as far inside her bum as it would go, twirling it in a circle inside her while she moaned. His face was buried between her cheeks as he worshiped Priya's ass with his tongue. He licked and sucked loudly on her anus while she squirmed before him.

Adjusting his hands on her smooth cheeks, he spread them wide again. Then he lapped across her anus again and again, moaning. She remained bent over passively, sticking her bum up in his face and letting him have his way.

Finally, he could not wait any longer. He slipped his tongue out of her behind and reached over to the edge of the tub, grabbing the tube of lubricant. He squirted the cool lube on his finger and then placed his finger between her ass cheeks, touching her asshole.

"Oooh! Cold!" Priya exclaimed with a chuckle. He pushed it inside her and she gasped, wincing a little.

He couldn't be any harder. Here he was, watching the top half of his finger disappear inside the asshole of his greatest fantasy woman. He circled his digit around inside her bum for a bit before withdrawing it. He squirted some more lube on his fingers and put the tube back on the edge.

He rubbed the lube all over the top half of his manhood, until it was slick with it, glistening in the light. He still had quite a bit on his fingers so he placed two of them back at the entrance to her asshole and quickly slipped them inside about an inch.

"Unh!" Priya moaned. Her ass was stretching much wider this time...

He spun his fingers around inside her tight anus. Her rim was gripping his digits like a vice! He pushed them a little further in and heard her suck in her breath. He began to slowly slide two fingers in and out of her asshole. He pushed them a little further inside each time until he finally got them in to the second knuckle. She seemed to be fine with it, so he decided to take the next step. Pulling his fingers out of her bum, he rose from his crouch, aiming his stiff pole between her cheeks.

"Are you ready?" he asked. Her heart was pounding in fear, as well as arousal. Was she?

"Yes." She blurted before she could change her mind. Focusing on trying to relax her muscles, she waited.

He had his penis lined up with her asshole and he pushed forward. There was so much lubrication involved that Priya's anus opened up and Matthew's cock was able to easily squeeze inside an inch or so.

"UNGH!" she grunted, wincing. Intense pleasure shot up her body, but at the same time her ass felt like it was stretching pretty wide. She forced herself to relax.

Matthew's eyes were locked between her cheeks, focusing on where her dark rim gripped the top part of his shaft. He pushed a little harder, squeezing another inch into her bum. Her anus was gripping him tighter than ever. He began slowly sliding just the top two inches of his dick in and out of his sister-in-law's asshole.

"Ohhhh..." Priya sighed, wincing. He pushed another inch into her.

"UNGH!" she moaned again. He stopped, keeping half his organ inside her backdoor. The grip around the midpoint was unbelievably tight - it felt like it was enough to stop the blood flow!

"Are you okay?" He asked, concerned but immensely aroused.

"Yes - go slow." She grunted.

Matthew slowly slid half his penis in and out of Priya's asshole, watching the dark hole absorb his white pole over and over again. His hands were gripping the soft sides of her bum as he continued to fuck it. Priya was starting to moan softly, so he chanced another inch, pushing a little bit more of himself into her. Her ass was squeezing his member so tightly that he was starting to lose control. He began sliding in and out of her bum a little faster.

"Ohhhh..." She sighed, eyes closed as she focused on relaxing her body. Her heart was pounding as she felt his engorged arousal glide in and out of her ass faster. The sensation was incredible. Although he was still stretching her wide, there was no longer any discomfort - only pleasure.

He could no longer help himself. He pushed his entire penis all the way inside Priya's asshole with his next stroke, his groin briefly tapping her ass and causing her cheeks to shake before he pulled back.

"UNGH!" She groaned, wincing. Bolts of pleasure shot up her body. The discomfort did not increase at all when he did that - only pleasure.

He kept himself from pushing all the way inside her again, still holding back about an inch as he slid his phallus in and out of her tight anus as she leaned against the edge of the Jacuzzi.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Priya moaned each time she felt her brother-in-law slide his manhood inside her ass. She could feel an orgasm rising, and she began to subtly ram herself back towards him.

Matthew took that as the go-ahead to give it to her all the way. He slid his entire arousal inside her bum again, his groin slapping off her cheeks. They rippled at the impact.

"Ungh!" She whined, straining to handle it.

The rim of her anus was wrapped tight around the base of his phallus like an elastic band. He loved how her bum looked pushing back against him. His hands held her hips as he enjoyed the sensation for a moment. Then he started easing in and out of her anus using half strokes, lightly tapping her cheeks.

"Ohhhhh..." she moaned. 'Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap!' he loved how her cheeks rippled, and he watched her dark anal rim glide up and down his thick penis. Squeezing her soft hips, Matthew began fucking Priya up the ass using full strokes, sliding his pole most of the way out of her before jamming it back inside.

'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' he smacked against her wet ass cheeks, causing them to ripple.

"UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!" Priya's cries were getting loud and her hands were clenching the air as she struggled to take him up her backdoor. His heavy balls were swinging up and slapping her slit and clit, pushing the pleasure high enough that she could handle the strain in her asshole. 'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!'

"Oh...gawd..." Priya grunted, wincing. She shuddered, nearly falling. This was more intense than she was used to. Her ass was stretched very wide as she felt his hardness penetrate it again and again, sliding deep.

He reached around underneath her with one hand and cupped her treasure. He could clearly feel the wet, swollen lips as his fingers began to manipulate them. He tickled her clit, still sliding his manhood in and out of her snug asshole.

"UNNNGH!" she grunted, trying to catch her breath. Bolts of pleasure shot up her body as his manhood continued to slide in and out of her anal tunnel. His fingers diddling her clitoris helped her ass relax. But then he took his hand away.

Matthew leaned back and watched the way his thick tool disappeared into that tiny asshole of Priya's. The rim pulled outward a little each time he withdrew his organ. He loved the way her ass cheeks rippled with each impact. 'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' The clapping sounds of flesh against flesh rang across the hotel room.

Finally, he jammed his entire cock into her ass and held it there. He just wanted to cherish the feeling of being all the way inside her bum. He wanted to look at the way her ass was pressed against his groin and enjoy the feeling of her tight anus gripping his entire rod. Just for a moment.

"Ohhh gawd..." Priya sighed, voice straining. "Let's go on the bed."

He slowly pulled his penis out of her asshole, watching as it emerged. She made him wash off in the tub and then the two got out and toweled off quickly. Before she could get to the bed he grabbed her and pulled her into his arms. She chuckled as he planted his lips on hers.

Priya could feel his hard member pressing against her belly and her core ached to have that inside her. She snaked her tongue into his mouth still chuckling with the happiness that she felt over the fact that he could not even let her walk two feet without grabbing her and kissing her.

His hands slid down Priya's bare back and locked onto her ass, squeezing her soft cheeks. He massaged her cheeks as his tongue danced deep inside her mouth. He could not believe he was inside this ass just a moment ago. He squeezed her cheeks hard.

He finally let her go and she was quick to lie across the bed width-wise, her ass on the edge and her long, sexy legs up high in the air and spread wide. As he approached her hand was already grabbing his manhood and she was aiming right at her treasure. Before he was even in place he was pushing forward and easing his penis inside her wet, hot tunnel. She slid her ankles up his arms until they were on his shoulders as inch after inch of hardness slid inside her.

"Ohhhhh yessss..." she sighed, closing her eyes.

He couldn't believe how hot and snug her essence felt around his phallus. Priya's cunt gripped him from the base of his dick all the way up to the tip. He looked down at her beautiful face as he kept himself deep inside her. Her eyes were closed. His gaze went down her body, over her beautiful breasts to her belly. With her legs up on his shoulders her stretch-marked belly had a couple of subtle rolls. The rectangle of her dark bush led to the curls of his pubic hair. He looked to each side of his head and saw a cute foot on each of his shoulders. He turned and kissed the instep of one and then he turned and kissed the instep of the other. He felt a hand on the back of his neck and he turned to her. Priya had reached up and slid her hand around his neck and was looking at him with her big gorgeous eyes.

"I love you." She said with a big smile.

"I love you too." He replied as he began to slide in and out of her. She tried to pull herself up to him, but with her ankles on his shoulders it was impossible. He bent his head down as low as he could and they were able to stretch their lips out and kiss softly as he began to slide in and out of her. He thrust a little faster and she broke the kiss, moaning. Her hand was still holding her upper body up, but her eyes were closed and she was moaning as she enjoyed the sensation of his thick cock gliding in and out of her womanhood.

"Give it to me." She breathed. Her words caused him to fuck her even faster. Her feet were bouncing helplessly up and down off his shoulder as he began drilling her cunt hard.

"Give it to me!" Priya moaned a little louder. There was some urgency in her voice this time. He pistoned in and out of her, looking at her wincing face. It was still just an inch or two in front of him as she was still holding herself up to him.

"Ohhhh gawd yes...give it to me!" Priya begged, opening her eyes and looking at him pleadingly. Her ass was bouncing hard off the bed, meeting each and every one of his rapid thrusts. Both of them were gasping for breath as he jackhammered in and out of her welcoming pussy.

"Oh gawd, Priya - I'm gonna cum!" Matthew grunted. Her face lit up. Her eyebrows were raised to a point as she looked up at him with her beautiful, dark eyes.

"Cum inside me..." Priya cried, her ankles still on his shoulders. His shaft was completely swollen, clearly feeling her snug tunnel as it glided up and down his length. His groin slapped against her defenseless labia again and again as he tried to hold off his orgasm. Her beautiful face was wincing, eyebrows raised as she looked up at him. Her bare feet wobbled on his shoulders, the heels digging a little.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Priya's voice was high in pitch and very sexy as she moaned. Deep inside her womanhood the heat was unbelievable. Each time he thrust into her it blew his mind. He jammed it all the way inside her and held it there. He ground right against her, pushing as deep as possible. Then he released.

Matthew penis jerked violently, unleashed a thick wad of cum that splattered off the back of Priya's fertile pussy. His cock expanded and contracted again, firing forth another rope of hot semen deep inside her womb.

"Ohhh yesss..." Priya moaned. She could feel Matthew's penis pulsating inside her sensitive essence, shooting load after load of his seed into her wanting body. She was still holding herself up to him, and she tried to kiss him. Still cumming, he managed to shrug her feet off of his shoulders, allowing her to pull herself right up to him. She began kissing him all over his face and mouth as his manhood twitched inside her, feeding her even more of his sperm.

She wrapped her long legs around him and squeezed him tight as he fell on her, breathlessly. His lips met hers and they kissed passionately as the last of his offerings dripped inside her vagina. Their lips smacked loudly as they lovingly kissed.

He remained inside her for only a few minutes, but he eventually was uncomfortable. He was half on the floor and half off. He gave her one more kiss and then stood up, his soft penis slipping out Priya's full womanhood. He got up on the bed with her and they lay together, watching television and holding each other. He wasn't sure when he fell asleep, but he did. Four lovemaking sessions in six or seven hours really did a number on him.

She fell asleep soon after, in his arms.

***

If you enjoyed, please click 5-stars. Be sure to return for the final three chapters

Jordan Xavier (X-Factor)

12