Forbidden India Ch. 05

Story Info
Nidhi's new job pays good dividends!
12.9k words
5
1.8k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nidhi Needs More

(Part 2 of 2)

Nidhi had an exclusive that nobody else could get. After she walked away from the restaurant, she decided to stroll around the movie lot to get her thoughts together. Her reporting skills were not the best; she knew that. She decided to study how accomplished reporters such as Samir and Harini wrote their stories so she could learn their habits. She wanted to prepare this story by herself, without any help, so she could prove to herself that she could do it.

When Nidhi passed a place where she could see the movie studio's parking area, she made sure the red motorcycle was still there. She could not forgive herself if the vehicle drove away while she wasn't paying attention. The motorcycle sat there, in the same place as always. It wasn't going anywhere, she decided. Since she was tired of walking around the same few places, she went one street further out, if only to see something different.

Nidhi came to a short line of women standing outside of a square building with darkened windows. The women were all very pretty and shapely. She looked at the name of the business: Network 69. That told her nothing about what sort of company it was, so she decided to ask the women directly.

"Are you auditioning for a movie part?" She asked. They were young women, girls around her age, and the three that heard her question all giggled. "Tell me!"

One of the girls leaned over, ready to whisper in her ear. "It is a sex movie."

Nidhi's face went ashen. Of course, she knew that sex movies were popular, and that they usually featured young and pretty girls, but it had never really dawned on her that companies that produced such entertainment would be found right in the middle of all the big movie studios.

"How much does it pay?" She wondered.

"We must pass the personality audition and the... You know, a test run of the scene." The same girl spoke in a low voice. "But they are paying between ten and fifteen thousand rupees for twenty minutes of action."

"Up to fifteen thousand rupees?" Nidhi looked amazed. "So much money?"

"That's why we are here!" The girl giggled.

"For that much money, I would take part!" Nidhi laughed.

Two of the girls giggled, while the third looked at Nidhi's heavyset form and said, "They only take skinny girls for these movies."

"Don't listen to her." The first girl said. "There are about eight of us waiting for our first interview. You can walk up to the front of the line and ask if they will accept you. They will give you a ticket and you can wait in line with the rest of us."

Nidhi looked at the line. Five girls stood outside. The rest must be in a visitor's lounge, she guessed. She felt suddenly shy to mix in with the pretty ones.

"Go!" The first girl urged her. "You could make so much money for something you already enjoy doing!"

"The worst they can say is you don't qualify." The second girl told her.

Nidhi became emboldened to at least have a look inside. She rubbed on her Lakti bracelet and started for the door. To the girl standing beside the door, she said, "Excuse me."

The receptionist area was nearly as small as a cubicle. It housed the secretary's desk and four chairs colored orange with polished metal legs. The man at the desk was speaking to one of the pretty girls, but he cut his conversation short when he saw Nidhi enter.

"I would like a ticket, please." She said.

The man sized her up, not liking what he saw in her. "I think all tickets have been given out for the day. You could come back in the morning." He paused for a second, giving her another look. "You look different than the other girls. Maybe you can find out for yourself if any tickets remain." He didn't bother to get up, but he did lean forward and point down a hallway. "Go to the second door on the left hand side. The interviewers don't have a girl with them right now. They will tell you right away about any remaining tickets."

Nidhi didn't like that she had to do this by herself, but since she'd gone that far, she might as well go on a little further. If anything, she was gaining insight on how sex movies were made. She stopped at the correct door and knocked, waiting until a woman called for her to step inside.

She entered a small room where two older women sat at plain table cluttered with several manila folders, paperwork and pictures of girls' faces, clothed bodies and also nude. One woman was beautiful, or had been beautiful when young, but the age lines showed heavy on her face. Nidhi guessed she was near to sixty years old. The second woman was in her fifties, as plump as she was, wearing a red and orange sari, while the first wore a less colorful blue kurta with gold edging around the collar.

"I've come to see if any tickets are left." Nidhi said.

"There are no tickets." The older of the two women replied.

"Oh, you wait!" The second woman snapped at her. "Just because this woman isn't as skinny as the rest does not mean she can't perform for us!"

"Half of the women in India are fat." Nidhi said.

"There is nothing wrong with being fat." The first woman asserted. "My name is Falguni, and this is my associate Upa. We are producers for films made for adults. Do you have any experience in this field?"

"No."

"Can you spread your legs and take a cock?"

Nidhi had to keep herself from giggling. "Yes!"

"Will you do it for our video?"

Nidhi had to take a deep breath here. "I think I can, yes."

"Who will fuck her?" Upa asked her companion. "Are you going to fuck her, because none of the men we have will take such a... such a big woman."

"What is your name?" Falguni asked. Once she had that, she went on. "Nidhi, do you have a boyfriend? Would he be willing to perform for us on video?"

Nidhi didn't know if her boyfriend would or not. She would have to persuade him. "Yes."

Upa cut in again. "This woman does not fit in with your series."

"Then we will start a new series." Falguni decided. "You always want to do things the same way, over and over. I want to try a new angle with skinny girls or fat girls. There are plenty of men who like them!"

"You can do your new series by yourself then." Upa crossed her arms. She looked at Nidhi. "Go on. Take off your clothes so we can have pictures of you."

Nidhi was embarrassed, but she felt the money was too good to pass up. As she stripped, she wondered of the girls outside had lied to her about the pay. "How much can I expect to earn if I do this?"

"Ten thousand to twenty thousand rupees." Falguni said.

"Ten to fifteen thousand." Upa corrected.

"Ten to fifteen, then." Falguni went along with it. "Because you are new to this and we will probably have to do several takes. We will record your scene and pass it on to our investors. If they approve and you are called back, you can expect between fifteen and twenty-five for each additional scene."

"For twenty minutes worth of work?" Nidhi asked.

"Twenty minutes?" Upa laughed. "You mean twenty minutes of finished material! I hope your boyfriend is as durable as an ox, because he will be fucking you for two hours or more!"

"We can do it." Nidhi promised.

Falguni left the table to take pictures of Nidhi from various angles. "You aren't so bad. There are bigger girls that have made a lot of money in this industry."

"They are few and far between." Upa said.

"Because people like you never give them a chance!" Falguni replied. "All right, Nidhi, listen to me. I am going to direct this scene myself. I want you to bring your boyfriend here in one hour. We will record the scene in the next room over..."

"One hour?" Nidhi asked.

"One hour." The woman nodded. "We are under a tight deadline tonight. All of our initial scenes will be passed on to our investors tomorrow morning."

"Can you change that to one hour and a half?" Nidhi asked. "My boyfriend is... He is at work right now. It will be difficult for him to leave."

"One hour and a half." Upa said. "That will give us enough time to finish interviewing these last few girls."

Falguni turned to Nidhi. "We will have the scene ready in one hour and a half. This is your only chance to do this, girl."

"I'll do it." Nidhi nodded.

"Be ready to fuck!" Upa laughed. "Go get your boyfriend!"

Nidhi put her clothes back on and hurried out. The money was too good to pass up. The problem was that her boyfriend was most likely not at home. If he was out working, there was no telling what field he was on. Still, she had to try. She ran into the street, waving her arms to flag down the next taxi.

When the taxi pulled to a stop before Nidhi's house, she jumped out so fast the driver came chasing after her.

"You must pay me now!" The driver scolded. "Where is my money?"

"I am going to get it!" She replied. "Don't leave! I told you I need for you to drive me back into the city!"

The driver did not believe her. Nidhi knocked on the door furiously because she did not want to run out of time. When her aunt, who also lived there, opened the door, Nidhi stepped in and the driver came with her.

"Wait here!" She told the driver. "I will go up the stairs and get your money!" To her aunt, she said, "Please tell me my boyfriend is nearby!"

"I don't know where he is." Her aunt replied. "A truck came in the morning and took several men. They didn't say where they were going."

"Please, pay the taxi driver for me!" She pleaded. "Pay him double so he can take me back! I have to call my boyfriend again!"

Nidhi stepped away. She'd called her boyfriend a dozen times already, and there was no answer from him. Her aunt passed her by on her way up the stairs, leaving Nidhi biting at her finger and hoping he would answer this time.

A commotion at the top of the stairs caught Nidhi's attention. She stepped over for a look, finding her aunt speaking with a friend of her boyfriend, whom had lost his house recently and was also living with them.

"There she is." Her aunt pointed. "Go and tell her."

The man's name was Chiranjeev, but he was called Chiran for short. He trotted down the stairs holding a phone out to her. "This is your boyfriend's phone. He forgot it this morning. I know you've called many times, but I haven't wanted to answer it because your boyfriend might become angry if I did."

Nidhi took the phone. Sure enough, she was still calling and her boyfriend's phone was still ringing. She canceled her call. "Do you know where he is? I need to speak with him right away! This is very important!"

"I don't know where he is working today." Chiran answered. "I ran out to give him the phone when I noticed he had forgotten it, but by then the truck had already gone."

No, no, thought Nidhi. Her frustration became a furnace within her, so much that she had to snap out at someone. "Why are you not at work? If you were, I could have called you and you could have given your phone to my boyfriend!"

"I am not working today."

"I can see you are not working today. Why are you not working?"

"Today I am awaiting a phone call from the manager of a group of musicians. I could be playing music at a nice hotel if I get this job."

Of course, Chiran was a musician. She often heard him playing guitar in the evenings, with a few other musicians from the neighborhood.

Nidhi turned and paced across the room, having to go around the taxi driver because he stood in the way. When she came back, she faced Chiran directly. "Do you need money?"

"Obviously, I need money! My house was washed away in the flooding!"

"My boyfriend isn't here." Nidhi said. "If he were here, I would be asking him and not you. Because he is not here, I have no choice! If you come with me right now, you could make five thousand rupee today!"

"Five thousand rupee? Should I bring my guitar?"

Nidhi heard her aunt's footsteps coming down the stairs. She didn't want to say anything further about how Chiran would earn that money. "You should get your guitar. Go now because I am about to leave."

Chiran ran up the stairs, scaring Nidhi's aunt with his recklessness.

"What has gotten into you?" She called after him, as she went to pay the driver.

Chiran was very excited during the drive back to Andheri West. He kept tapping his guitar case and looking out the window. For the last couple of weeks, all he had been doing was working the fields with the other men.

"What is this job, Nidhi?" He asked, grinning. "An entertainment job, I hope!"

"It is an entertainment job." Nidhi said. She motioned for him to move closer, so she could whisper in his ear. "No one must ever know what is going to happen today. I mean it, Chiran. You cannot tell anyone, ever in your life."

"You have made it sound as if I will be playing for a crime boss!" Chiran laughed.

"Not so loud!" She hissed at him.

Chiran glanced at the driver, but the man wasn't paying attention due to how loud he'd set his car radio. He whispered back at Nidhi. "Who will I be playing for?"

"You will be paid five thousand rupee to have sex with a woman." She said.

"Oh?" He chuckled, not believing her. "I suppose she is rich and beautiful, and she only happened to ask you today if you had any single friends?"

"Chiran, be quiet!" She snapped at him, before she delivered another whisper. "The woman is me!"

Chiran gave her a strange, puzzled look. "You don't have five thousand rupee."

"Be quiet. You will find out more when we get there."

Chiran remained talkative and cheerful, in his mind thinking that Nidhi had made a joke and was being secretive about this good opportunity that had come his way.

Nidhi, on the other hand, thought about being recorded by the cameras, and how a copy of the video might circulate far and wide, and perhaps someone she knew would catch her and a great scandal would ensue at her house. For half of that taxi ride Nidhi worried, nearly to the point of calling things off. Her sensual side emerged after that, where she felt herself becoming hot on the outside, and moist on the inside. Strangers were going to see her naked, see her fucking a man and recording it, and even more strangers would see her later. Her boyfriend should have been there, she considered, and she would have preferred him over Chiran. At the same time, because it was Chiran made matters more tantalizing, even more perverse, in her sexual way of thinking.

When the taxi finally halted, Nidhi motioned for Chiran to exit and she followed him out. They made it back in only an hour and ten minutes, but already the other girls who had been outside earlier were gone.

"Network 69?" Chiran read the sign over the business. "This really is an entertainment job!"

"Chiran, you listen to me. We are going inside, and we are going to be professional about this. You must pretend you are my boyfriend if you want to get this part."

"I understand." He nodded.

"These are important people. You must do as they say, or we will both be pushed out of the door with no money. Say this to me: I will do as they tell me."

"I will." Chiran agreed. "I will do as they tell me."

"And you will tell no one about it afterward."

When the two walked inside, they found two pretty girls sitting on chairs and chatting with two men. The man at the desk was the same one Nidhi had spoken to before. He told Nidhi and Chiran to take the two empty chairs. The other man was a tall and handsome Westerner, with short hair and many muscles visible through his tight shirt. To Nidhi, this new man looked like the sort who would be in a sex movie. She wondered how large his cock was. As big as a heavy cucumber, perhaps?

"The director will call when she is ready." The man at the desk told her. "They are preparing the scene as we speak."

Nidhi and Chiran sat and listened, while the rest continued to talk. The man at the desk and the muscular Westerner were both flirting with the pretty girls. It took Nidhi a few minutes to see that the flirting had a purpose. The men were relaxing the girls and making them laugh, so they would be more comfortable when it was their turn to 'perform their scene.'

"Do you want to see it?" The big man asked. He wore long shorts, and it was no trouble at all for him to loosen their string and pull them down to his thighs. His cock was not erect, but it was huge and wide. The girls giggled from their nervousness, while Nidhi wondered how this man had managed to be born with something that was more than two times larger than what she was used to.

Chiran was the most uncomfortable person in the room. "Nidhi, can we step outside, please?"

Nidhi had just taken to her feet, when the phone on the desk buzzed.

The man seated there took the call. After a short conversation, he lowered the phone and looked directly at Nidhi and Chiran. "You can go in now. All the way down the hall to the last door. That is your studio."

Nidhi felt she had to take charge. "Come with me, Chiran."

The man fell in line behind her, still nervous to be in the same room as the tall man with his shorts down. He leaned away from the Westerner, but he had to walk by him to get to the hall.

"Chiran, don't forget your guitar." Nidhi mentioned.

The pretty girls giggled as Chiran sheepishly went back to his chair. If he could have hidden inside his guitar case, Nidhi was certain he would have done it.

The man behind the desk laughed. "Don't worry. I had the same reaction when I first saw it!"

"This man is a beast!" Chiran said, hurrying to catch up to Nidhi while the others laughed. "Nidhi, did you see that thing? It was as big as my arm! You were not lying to me about this job, were you? About why we are really here?"

"Only think about five thousand rupee." She answered. "It could be more money, but you have to impress the director to get it."

"By having sex with you? After seeing that beast of a man, I don't think I can get an erection any more in my life!"

Nidhi knocked on the correct door, but no one answered. She tried again a second time, and waited, and in a few moments the door opened up to show a man with a thick mustache.

"Go to speak with Falguni." He pointed.

They walked through a small studio with a high ceiling and off-white walls. To one side were racks of clothing and curtains, and also a rolling cart with a number of bed covers on it. In the center of the studio sat a portion of a room, elevated on a platform by at least one foot, over the bland concrete floor of the studio. Nidhi saw three walls, not squared but angled outward at the edges for a more open feel. The carpeting on the floor was of a dark blue and largely dull. The walls were a shiny white, recently painted, she assumed, and showed small bits of artwork and one large window covered with a curtain. The window was bright, as if a lamp was posted behind it to mimic sunlight.

Nidhi took in more of the room. She observed a simple vanity with a mirror, a short dresser and one chair, all in dull white. Lastly, she focused on the bed, sitting near the window and covered over in an expensive duvet colored in bright orange with golden accents. The bed was the nicest piece of furniture in the room, she decided, and with good reason.

Around the facsimile of the bedroom were a number of cameras and sound equipment, all large, black devices that had men standing next to them, making final adjustments. On the set, two women, one man and Falguni were discussing matters.

"They are here." One of the women stated, when she saw Nidhi and Chiran's approach. "Quickly, Falguni, give us the scene again."

Falguni turned and eyed the couple, and especially the case Chiran carried. "Ah, he has a guitar! That will work for us! How well can you play?"

"Very well." Chiran answered.

"And your voice? Can it carry across a room clearly?"

"Oh, yes!" Chiran nodded. "I have played at restaurants and birthday parties, and I have been a singer also."