Forcing Myself Inside

Story Info
19 year old boy fucks Mid-thirties backyard neighbor.
2.3k words
4.14
156.8k
122
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Housesitting for my backyard neighbors provided an opening for me to learn about sex at a relative young age of 19.

I was entrusted with their house key and told to keep it as every time they were away on vacation I took in their mail, fed their dog, and watered their plants. It was just the two of them in the house, a wife and her husband. The wife was in her mid-30's and her husband was in his mid-50's. The wife was only about 15 years older than me.

It was a time before clothes dryers were standard in every house, so the wife would always wash out her lingerie and hang it on the clothesline in the back yard. She wore beautifully sexy white panties loaded with lace and nylon. I always enjoyed getting glimpses of her panties on the line on wash day.

When I was taking care of the house I always made it a point to look into the dresser in the master bedroom and there I found a stash of those sexy panties, loads of sexy slips, and a box with a diaphragm, plus a long thin vibrator that was obviously used by the wife. I felt she was such a tease and she was always nice to me whenever I helped out looking after the house.

When I was 18 I had a girlfriend and she and I took each other's virginity as we learned how to fuck. At that age we could do it frequently and we did it in all positions. She moved away and I had no outlet for my sex drive for almost a full year. I had my eyes on my backyard neighbor for several months before the perfect opportunity presented itself.

The husband was going away for the weekend on a hunting trip and was taking their dog. The wife was staying at home alone. My desire to put her teasing to an end and force her to fuck me took over my thinking. I purchased love handcuffs and a sleep mask. I got a candle from my house and some duct tape just in case. I had figured out my plan and all that was left was to put it into action.

It was early fall and it was still warm at night. I waited until after 1 am and I climbed the back fence quietly and approached the house. I knew my neighbor went to bed around 11 pm so I was very certain she would be sleeping. I decided to strip fully naked outside her backdoor. The feeling of being naked outside caused me to have an instant erection and added to my fun.

I quietly and slowly put the door key into the lock and just as quietly opened the door. Being totally naked I was very quiet as I went down the hallway to the master bedroom. The house was completely dark and my eyes had adjusted to this. I could hear her breathing slowly in the bed on the far side and I was sure she was sound asleep.

I slowly and quietly came up the side of the bed she was on and I had the handcuffs and sleep mask in one hand. When I saw she was on her back asleep I quickly put my hand tightly across her mouth and in one motion slipped the sleep mask over her eyes quickly. She was startled awake and instantly began to kick her legs to try to get away. With her eye mask on she could not see and she could not make a sound as my hand covered her mouth.

I pushed her onto her stomach very quickly and with my free hand grabbed one of her arms and locked on a handcuff. With her still pinned face down I grabbed her other arm and handcuffed it to the other one behind her back. Her legs were still flailing but I managed to subdue her by whispering into her ear.

"Just calm down and relax." I whispered. "I'm going to remove my hand from your mouth and I want you to remain quiet. Can you do that?" I continued.

She shook her head yes and I slowly slid my hand away from her mouth.

"Please don't hurt me!" She said with urgency.

"I have no intention of hurting you. I have every intention of giving you pleasure." I replied.

"Oh my God...are you going to rape me?!" She said breathlessly.

"I'm going to force us to fuck. You'll end up enjoying the result." I said slyly.

She was wearing a two piece baby doll nighty. A nylon and lace top and large balloon panties with lots of lace on the bottom.

"That's a pretty nighty you have on for sleeping by yourself." I whispered.

"I like girly things and I enjoy being a girl." Was her response.

"I can see that. Let me light a candle so I can see you in a romantic light."

I put the lighted candle on her dresser as she was helpless on the bed. In the soft glow of the candle light I could see her baby doll nighty was a very girly pink color.

"Let's get these panties off of you." I said as I began pulling down her big balloon panties. She did not resist as she knew she there was nothing she could do.

When I got her panties off I lifted her baby doll top just a little. Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed. It wasn't free of pubic hair, but it was trimmed so close you could easily see her pussy lips and they were nicely plump and just a bit moist. I looked up at her breasts and her nipples were beginning to show through her nighty.

"Looks like you are starting to enjoy what we are going to do." I whispered softly.

"Please don't hurt me. Please. I'll do as you ask." She whispered back.

I glanced up at her nightstand and on it was a tube of lubricating jelly next to the vibrator I had seen in her dresser. I smiled and said:

"Looks like you have already been playing between your legs tonight, haven't you?"

"How do you know that?" She asked.

"I see your vibrator and some lube on your nightstand."

"That's just for me. You're not some kind of pervert are you?" She replied.

"Not at all. I know you enjoy having sex. And tonight I'm giving you some enjoyment."

"I'm between my periods. You could get me pregnant." She said quickly.

"We'll see about that. Let me make sure your diaphragm is in the box where it's supposed to be."

I opened her dresser and quickly found her diaphragm box and looked inside to find it there. My penis was now growing so hard the skin was beginning to stretch tight.

"Let's start fucking right now so we'll have time for a second fuck tonight." I whispered.

"Oh my God...Oh my God. I can't believe this is happening. Please don't cum inside me...Please." She said as she pulled her legs together.

She was handcuffed and blindfolded on her back in front of me as I pushed her knees apart slowly. Her pussy lips were now bigger than before. I put her legs on my shoulders which raised her vagina up into a perfect position for intercourse. My rock hard erection was pounding with every beat of my heart as I lowered the head of my cock to her cunt lips.

"Oh dear God, this is happening. You're fucking me." She said in a bit of a panic.

I was totally quiet as I guided my throbbing cock into her wet pussy and I slid effortlessly inside of her. I slid so deep our pubic bones came together and I stopped as we were tightly copulated. In the few seconds after we joined together and I stopped moving I felt her pussy lips clamp down tightly on my cock.

"Now you're getting the idea. Your pussy lips tell me you want me inside." I whispered.

"I can't help it. You're so big. I can't stop what is happening." She said quickly.

"Then let me pound in and out a couple of times as that's all I'm going to be able to do before I cum." I said as I began to thrust out and in.

"You're going to cum inside me?! You'll get me pregnant!" She yelped.

"Well then, you'll have something to remember this by won't you?" I whispered.

"Please no, please no!" She yelped.

At that very moment my penis exploded shooting rope after rope of hot semen deep inside of her.

"You're cumming! I can feel your cum inside me! Oh my God! Stop cumming!" She yelped.

"I can't baby. I'm really filling you up. I've never cum this much ever!" I breathlessly said.

I counted at least seven shots in my ejaculation. I discharged a huge amount of semen and sperm as deep as I could inside of her. After I stopped cumming I stayed inside of her with my cock and pushed her legs up even farther until they were straight up in the air.

"Let's just stay in this position for a few minutes so my sperm can get deep inside of you." I whispered.

"You fucking bastard! Let me get your sperm out of me!" She shouted.

"Not on your life honey. We're going to stay sexually joined until I decide to pull out and there is nothing you can do about it." I whispered quietly.

"Then play with my clit." She said directly.

"Excuse me?" I replied.

"Finger my clit and give me an orgasm. Since you're trying your best to impregnate me, the least you could do is help me cum." She said in a resigned way.

I did as she asked and began to flick at the top of her pussy lips while my penis was still inside her. I immediately felt the head of her clit pop out from its hood. And it did not stop growing. The tip of her clit had what felt like a very tiny helmet on it. She immediately began to breathe heavily as her cunt lips squeezed and relaxed over and over again around my cock.

"That's it, you fuck! You're gonna make me cum. You're going to make me cum right now!" She said as she convulsed in a very physical orgasm.

My cock was getting soft as her pussy clamped it tight. Her pubic area moved from side to side and my penis finally slipped out of her body. We both were out of breath after the overly physical sexual act we had shared.

"Okay. You got what you wanted. Now get the hell out!" She said loudly.

"Not until I get hard again and get inside you for a second fuck." I replied.

"How long will that take?" She asked.

"About 30 minutes. In the meantime why don't we share a kiss and then I can suck on your huge nipples." I said slyly.

"No kissing. Just the nipples." Was her reply.

I did not pay attention to what she said as I put my mouth on hers and thrust my tongue inside her. Instead of fighting it, she engaged my tongue with hers and we spent a good five minutes exploring each other. I lifted her baby doll top to expose her breasts and her nipples were in full erection. I licked and kissed them and lightly sucked on them and they grew even bigger as she began to breathe slowly and moan. My cock began to harden again as I sucked on her nipples.

"Just fuck me! Fuck me now! Are you hard enough?" She asked through her moans.

"I'm hard enough. Are you ready for me to cum inside you again?" I asked sarcastically.

"I'm ready. Don't stop. Fill me with your sperm. Just fuck me." She sighed.

Again I placed her legs on my shoulders and her cunt lips had plumped up even more than our first fuck. I easily slid my growing erection all the way inside her and began to thrust in and out. I needed to thrust a little longer than before, but I felt a strong orgasm building and she was moaning and wiggling beneath me as we fucked like animals.

"I'm cumming baby! I'm cumming harder than before!" I gasped.

"I'm cumming too! Your cock is so long and hard I can't stop myself!" She moaned.

At that moment I began to ejaculate another set of semen ropes deep inside her pussy. Her cunt lips squeezed hard on my cock as she began to convulse in an uncontrollable way.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! I'm cumming so hard!" She shouted.

"I am too; and you are loaded with my cum. You are a beautiful fuck!" I gasped as my cock quickly went limp.

It was a few minutes before either of us was able to catch our breath. We had two very intense sexual intercourse sessions in a little over an hour. She was filled to overflowing with my semen and sperm. What I had planned had come off perfectly. I blew out the candle and whispered in her ear;

"I'm leaving now and I'll put the key in the handcuffs so you can let yourself out, but don't even try until you hear the door close."

"You were a good fuck, but I need to get your sperm out of me." She said breathlessly.

"Honey, if I'm going to get you pregnant, I've already done it. But you can try to stop it if you like."

With that I left rather quickly. I saw her over the back fence a few days later and she treated me totally normally and I had the impression she had no idea I was the one who fucked her. And that was just the way I wanted it.