Forgiveness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to the closet and took down a suitcase while she dried her hair. I put enough clothes in it for a week with my toiletries.

She stopped and said, "Honey, are we going somewhere?"

I said, "Not WE, ME. Melinda, I need to get away for awhile and try to come to grips with some issues. I don't know when I'll be back. Maybe never! Say by to the kids for me. I'll call them."

"Robbie, Whats wrong?" Have I done something? I hope you don't think I was a willing party to being raped by Will. That couldn't be farther from the truth. Tell me, Baby, so I can fix it. Honey, Please don't leave. Tell me what I need to do."

Melinda watched him as he just got in his truck and drove away. She thought, What just happened? Then...NOOOO! He didn't, did he? He couldn't have heard us. OH My God, he did, I am so fucked. Raped by a friend who filled me with a huge load of cum and then talking about how I liked it to Anne. He knows about my old life too...oh shit ..and the other men. I might as well go get an attorney. He will throw me out for sure. I fell to the floor sobbing for the life I just lost for the second time.

Melinda called Anne, "ANNE, ANNE,! He heard us. He's gone.

Anne replied, "He did what?

Melinda said, "He must have heard our whole conversation. He packed a bag and left. He said he heard some very disturbing news and needed to get away. He's gone. He said he might never come back. He said tell the kids bye for him and that he would call them. He knows I lied to him about Jack being the only one and not knowing Will came in me. He heard us, I'm sure of it. I bet his imagination is running rampant. I bet he thinks me wanting him to impregnate Janice was just more of my kinky shit. This is bad, Anne."

Anne said, "Damn, I said it was going to bite you in the ass. I just didn't think this soon. Damn! Damn! I'll help you anyway I can, Melinda. I'd be happy to talk to him, with your permission, about your mental health and your choices back then. I can't help you with the issue with Will if he's going to be my patient and help him come to terms with his grief. Remember, Melinda, you've got kids to take care of now. They come first."

"I know, I know, Anne. I'm lost. I have no clue what to do."

Anne said, "Melinda, if he allows you to do it, tell him everything. Worst he can do is divorce you again but you have children involved this time. It won't be as easy."

Chapter 11

It's been a month since Robbie left. He calls and talks to the kids who beg him to come home. He tells them he will soon but he won't talk to me at all.

I just take care of my children and goes to work every day as usual. I tried to tell the kids that daddy would be back soon but didn't know exactly when. Everyone at the office is wondering what's wrong with the usuallly bubbly happy Melinda. They don't realize I'm dying inside. I miss him so much. Again i knows it's my fault that he's gone.

Robbie found him a motel on the other side of town and moves around occasionally in case she's looking for him. He hasn't talked to Melinda in a month but he knows he's going to have too at some point.

He's sitting at the same bar he was sitting at all those years ago when she walked in and sat down beside him.

Melinda said, "Robbie, the kids miss you and so do I."

Robbie asked, "Who am I talking to, Melinda the Escort, the adulteress or Melinda, my wife. I guess you're still my wife. Have you filed yet?"

Melinda replied, "Robbie, I love you, I have no intention of divorcing you unless that's what you want. If it would make you happy, then I will set you free. If not, we need to talk, privately. I have a lot to tell you and I want to get it all out. Then I'll leave you to your sadness and anger. I just want you to know that since you forgave me and let me back into your life, I have been totally faithful to you. You have given me the life I always wanted. Will raped me. You are aware of that so that wasn't infidelity. So if you want to talk, you know where to find me. I love you, Robbie Hammer."

She got off the stool and walked out. Just as the door closed, Robbie thought, I have to know. He threw down some bills and ran after her. He caught her just as she was unlocking her car.

Robbie said, "Ok, let's talk. Your old career as a hooker is how you knew Jack, wasn't it?"

She sighed, "Yes. That Melinda was a fucked up high end party girl escort that was fucking rich clients on a regular basis. I've already told you that I wasn't a good person back then. But in my defense, I was ill...mentally, Robbie. That Melinda loved to fuck and even more she loved the feel of her fuck buddy ejaculating in her. That induced mind numbing orgasms in me. I begged them to shoot their load in me and knock me up. Not that I wanted them to actually impregnate me. It was just sexy talk and some of them got off on it thinking they were actually putting their baby in my womb."

The thought of a strange man cumming in my pussy triggered my kinky side. Robbie, I fucked at least twenty five men before I met and fell in love with you. Jack was my last client before we married. I didn't like him as a sex client then and I hated him more for what he and I did to our marriage later.

He saw me one day when I was picking up take out at a restaurant for dinner. I tried to tell him I was out of the business and happily married but he wouldn't take no for an answer. He threatened to tell you everything about me if I didn't fuck him. I agreed to meet him to keep him from telling you all about the slutty Melinda. I had stopped my pills hoping to conceive with you. You know the rest. He drugged me, fucked me and impregnated me. I had to tell you. It wasn't something I could hide for long. My belly was going to swell with another man's child. I knew there was no way you would or could accept that."

"So, we divorced and I lost the baby after Jack beat me. Then, something inside of me woke up. The nurse at the hospital directed me to Anne. It took almost five years for me to get well and get rid of that Melinda. Soon as I was well enough, I started trying to get you back, the best thing that ever happened to me is you. Anne was skeptical but I didn't quit. I'm sorry you heard us talking at the house that day. Anne warned me what would happen if you found out what a whore I was from someone else. I won't lie now. I saw glimpses of the old Melinda as Will was pumping his cum into me but I pushed her out."

"She is history, Robbie. I am yours, forever and a day. I understand if you don't see it that way but I am. If you leave me, I will never have another man in my life. I will raise our children and live alone when they are gone. That's my pledge to you. There you have it. I have given my permission for Anne to tell you everything we talked about for nearly five years. I'm sure she has some big words to describe my irrational behavior and my screwed up thought processes back then but I've given you the important stuff. I know you always wondered what drove me into the bed of another man. I need to go get our kids now so I better go. I love you, Robbie

Robbie said, "I have a better idea. Let's go get our kids together, Angel. Let's go home.

She melted into my arms and said, "Yes, My Love, Let's go home."

Epilogue

Robbie finally knew the truth about Jack, Melinda and what killed his first marriage. We found we both had a lot of forgiving to do. Melinda finally found a way to forgive Will although we were never really close to him as we once were. The kids co-mingled as they got older becoming best friends all through their lives.

Jack didn't fare as well. The State of Alabama was not forgiving and took a dim view of his crimes. He was found guilty of Rape and Capital Murder in the death of that young mother in Mobile. He was executed six years later after exhausting all his appeals.

Me? I understood why she didn't want to tell me about her career in prostitution. She's healthy now with Anne's treatment over the years. Forgiveness is a great emotion. It takes the burden of unbridled anger and sadness away and frees one to love again. Forgiveness allowed me to love Melinda and leave the past behind. She is the love of my life in every way. We are one.

The End.