Four Play

Story Info
Hung black boss hooks up with sexy white colleagues.
1k words
39.1k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brethard
brethard
195 Followers

Teresa shouldn't have been eavesdropping, but how could she avoid it? Wendy and Maura were such loud whisperers and had so sense of discretion. Whenever they started talking about boyfriends or movies, she was essentially forced to listen. Usually it was annoying. Yet today, it was arousing.

"I couldn't believe how big Jack's cock was!" Maura clearly said.

"I know!" Wendy responded. "He was so amazing!"

Jack must have been a lucky guy, Teresa thought.

"I just don't know what I'm going to say when he comes in!" Maura said.

"Well, don't say anything-just smile!"

Wendy replied.

Wait a minute, Teresa thought, that couldn't be...

"Good morning, ladies!"

Jack's booming voice shook the walls as he walked past. He waived hi to all three women, and sure enough, Wendy and Maura smiled.

Jack winked at them before walking to his office. As soon as he shut the door, Wendy and Maura gave each other a thumbs-up sign.

Curiosity got the best of Teresa, and she walked over to the cubicle behind her, where Wendy and Maura sat.

"Jack seemed pretty happy this morning..."

"He should have been!" Wendy and Maura said simultaneously.

"Why? What happened?"

"Sit down," Maura gestured with her freckled hand. Her blue eyes were an unusual contrast to her dark red hair. Maura glanced over at Wendy, who brushed back her long blonde hair and moved closer, excitement filling her beautiful green eyes.

"So, we ran into Jack at the Triumph over the weekend. Turns out it was his birthday, and he asked us if we wanted to celebrate with him."

"Go on," Teresa responded.

"Well, we went back to his condo and had some drinks, and he told us that he liked both of us, but that he could never let us know that at work, because bosses aren't supposed to hook up with employees."

Teresa nodded.

"Then said that even though it was his birthday, he had a present he wanted to give us!"

"Really!"

"So he took off his jacket, shirt and pants and got completely naked!"

"Get the fuck out of here!"

Wendy smiled. "Teresa, he has the best body-smooth chocolate skin, muscles everywhere...and his cock. Oh my God! Ten inches and thick-I couldn't wait to suck it!"

"And she did!" added Maura.

"Actually, both of us!" Wendy replied. "We both got naked too and let him fuck us. He kept going and going-he had so much energy. I've never had my ass fucked before!"

Teresa was stunned by Wendy's causal mention of being assfucked by her boss. Maura smiled.

"I wanted him to fuck my ass too, but I was nervous-I was afraid he was going to hurt me with that thing!"

Teresa's eyes bulged.

"Even though he didn't fuck my ass, he gave my pussy a real workout. He is so sexy, Teresa-you don't even know what you're missing!"

Teresa couldn't help it.

"Any chance he'll hook up with you guys again? Can I join in, if so?"

"Sure!" Wendy and Maura replied.

-

Wendy, Maura and Teresa were all dressed in the shortest skirts and tightest blouses they could find. As they made their way to Jack's condo, Maura joked that they could have been mistaken for hookers.

Teresa was a bit self-conscious about how good she looked relative to Wendy and Maura. Her shoulder-length dark brown hair and brown eyes seemed so plain next to the physical features of her coworkers. Would Jack think she looked as hot as they did naked?

Jack buzzed them in, and Teresa was impressed by the art in Jack's condo. His bedroom walls were dark red, and as she looked at his king-size bed, she imagined Jack thrusting himself into Wendy and Maura the weekend before.

"Hello, ladies," Jack said in that deep voice of his. His tall, athletic black body-he had played football at Florida State before a knee injury ended his career-towered over the frames of his petite, pale employees. Jack smiled and pointed the ladies to his mini-bar.

After a few drinks, all four were sufficiently loosened up and ready to play. Jack kissed Wendy, then Maura, then Teresa. He put on some soft music and began a playful striptease as the three ladies began to remove their clothes. When Teresa saw Jack's cock, she almost fainted.

Jack put his hand on Teresa's ass and kissed her ear. "My first girlfriend looked almost exactly like you."

"Really?"

"Yeah...actually, you're just that much hotter."

"Thank you."

Jack, Wendy, Maura and Teresa climbed on to the bed, and the black boss quickly went to work, using his tongue, fingers and cock to please all three sexy white ladies. Jack paid special attention to Teresa, whispering that he loved her brown hair and spending extra time going down on her.

Jack was pounding away on Maura's pussy when he moaned that he was going to cum. Teresa and Wendy loved watching Jack's muscular black ass bouncing up and down between Maura's ivory legs in manic lust. As Jack came ever closer to orgasm, Maura screamed so loudly she nearly lost her voice. Jack gruntled loudly as his cum shot from his cock-head and flooded Maura's pussy. Yet as soon as he came, Jack was ready to go again.

"Teresa," the boss muttered, drying his cum-covered cock-head with a towel.

"Yeah?"

"I've already fucked Wendy's ass before. Now I wanna fuck yours. Flip over."

Teresa wasn't usually a fan of partners barking commands, but there was something intensely sexy about this one.

"Yes, sir," she replied, offering her ass.

"Aw, yeah," Jack proclaimed, reaching for lube from the dresser. "Love that pale ass of yours."

Feeling Jack's fingers lubing up her virgin asshole was hot. Feeling Jack's gigantic black cock in her tight, tiny asshole was even hotter. Teresa roared with unlimited pleasure, her entire body vibrating as Jack pumped his hard, dark stick into her. "Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" she screamed, her hands shredding Jack's sheets.

Teresa fainted as soon as she felt Jack's hot cum flowing into her asshole. When she came to, she looked over at Jack, Wendy and Maura, their naked bodies pressed together, beautiful, masculine dark skin running against lovely, feminine pale flesh. Teresa leaned over and kissed Jack's stomach and chest.

Jack opened his eyes and smiled. Teresa blew him a kiss.

"Good morning," he whispered.

She winked and giggled.

"Best boss ever," she replied.

brethard
brethard
195 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sarah's First Submissive wife reluctantly takes black cock.in Interracial Love
Megan Turns into a Black Cock Slut College girl teachs her to love big black cocks.in Interracial Love
Her New Neighbor - Side Story Ashley joins a new gym and meets Raymond.in Interracial Love
Shannon Gets Blacked Ch. 01 Naive young wife gets setup by her best friend.in Interracial Love
Amber Ch. 01 Drunk slutwife gets her first black cock.in Interracial Love
More Stories