Four Play Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God no," she said. "How can you even ask that question?'

He laughed. "Cause you just asked me the same thing? Can I ask you a question?"

"Yes but I might not answer," she giggled.

"Have you ever wondered how it would be having sex with another man?"

"Well yes........but that doesn't mean I would ever do it."

"What would you do with another man?" He asked wondering if she would do anything.

She was quiet for a while. "I've never been with any other man except for Jack. I've wondered how another man's body would feel like."

"This is your chance," he whispered.

"Now? Oh no........I couldn't. If I touch you we won't be able to stop."

"I won't move. I promise."

Kate gulped as she tried to build up enough nerve. "I........uh...don't have to touch everything." They both knew where she was possibly eliminating.

"Go ahead, I won't move."

Kate turned onto her side and shifted her hips and body forward as she stretched out her trembling hand. She touched his bicep again and gently moved her tiny fingertips up and down his muscles. His body was better formed than Jack's because he worked out at least three times a week. She had peeked at his stout chest and arms at the beach and now had a chance to touch them. Neither said a word as her fingers moved up to his shoulders and then down to his fingertips. The next time up his body she pressed and squeezed his arm.

Tom's prick was about to burst out of his briefs but he had promised her that he would not move. Her exploring fingers were causing small sparks of fire on his arm and then up onto his shoulder. "Turn over," she whispered.

Tom did as she said and felt her pull the bed spread down off his bare back. He knew she could see his body in the dim light from the slightly opened curtains. As her hand moved over his bare flesh she said, "It feels so different than Jack." She had relaxed as her fingers pushed and probed into his hard flesh. As she reached across his upper back her braless breast pushed down into the back of his arm. Neither of them acknowledged it.

Tom was breathing rapidly as her fingers explored down to his waist. She touched the elastic band on his briefs and jerked her fingers away like she had shoved them into a flame. She moved away and then back down. When she touched it again she moved her fingers around the tight band. "Jack wears boxers."

"Which do you prefer?" He asked hoping she would speed up things.

She giggled. "Right now briefs." Her fingers dropped off the elastic band and pushed into the soft cotton material. She took her time going lower and lower until she touched the top of his covered ass crack. At that point she moved her middle finger down the long valley and saw his hips rise upward. She giggled. "I take it you liked that."

"God Kate you are driving me crazy."

She moved her fingers back to the top and then back down. "Are you hard?"

"You know I'm hard," he groaned. He felt her fingers moved down off his ass to the top of his hairy thigh. She pulled the leg outward until it gave her room to move her fingers under his ass and against his balls. She cupped them in her small hand. "OH GOD!"

"Do you want to turn over?" She whispered knowing his answer already.

"Yes," he said as he quickly turned over onto his back feeling her hand leave his nuts. The tip of his prick was now sticking out the top of his briefs. Again Kate pulled the bedcovers down until they rested at his knees. His tower of power was visible in the dim light.

She giggled as she tickled the hairs in the middle of his chest. "Jack doesn't have chest hairs." She moved to toy with one of his hard nipples and he moaned.

"Please," Tom begged. He was going to cum soon and she had not even touched his penis.

Kate's body moved closer to his allowing her breast to again press against his arm but this time her naked thigh pressed against his hard leg. She twirled her fingers in the small patch of hair around his navel and whispered, "Tell me what you want me to do."

"Touch me," he begged as he gripped his fingers together.

"Where?" she teased.

"My..........penis," he said trying not to be too nasty.

"Take it out and show it to me," she whispered. She felt his hand move from under her leg and watched his fingers pull out and then push down the tighty whities until his six inch hard-on pointed upward.

Tom waited for her fingers to take him but she didn't move. "Touch it."

"If I do you will want to touch me," she said as her lips moved to his ear. "You will want me to take off my nightgown and my panties." Her fingers moved from their resting place on his navel down to the thick growth of pubic hair. "Then you will want to touch my naked breasts and nipples." She sucked in his earlobe. "I've seen you looking at them before. You like them don't you?"

"Yes, oh God yes," he moaned.

"Do you want to see them?" She whispered.

"YES!" He cried out. Her fingers had tightened until they touched the hard base of his raised shaft. She pulled back and sat up in the bed while she slowly and teasingly pulled the nightgown up over her pink mounds. She tossed the nightgown to the floor and poised for him. "Damn," he said as he reached out and upward to touch them but she grabbed his hand. "No touching me remember?"

"They are so beautiful," he said waiting for her next step. She was calling the shots.

"I can't let you see under my panties," she giggled as she pulled out the elastic and looked down at her moist bush. "I am a natural blonde see," she said as she pushed the undies down until the top of her golden mane appeared.

"I see," Tom said smiling. "Are you going to keep touching me?"

"Of course," she giggled. "You don't think I'd let you go to sleep like that do you?" She moved closer and suddenly grabbed his hard dick. It felt so different that her husband's longer but thinner penis. "I don't think this is going to take very long." Her fingers stroked him about three times and suddenly his hips shot upward and his white fountain erupted. "AHHHH!"

*****

Jack was almost there himself but was trying his best to hold off until May climaxed. He had moved his hands from her back lower until he was pushing down on the top of her ass. She didn't stop him when his hands opened and cupped her entire butt.

"Oh GOD Jack! She said as her lips pulled away. She was going to climax. "NOW!"

"Me too!" He shouted as he pushed his hard-on hard up against her. His spunk shot out and flooded the front of his slacks.

Both bodies remained frozen as their minds comprehended what had just happened. Slowly May rolled off of him and onto the floor. "You better take care of that," she said looking at his pants. "Take them off and I'll wash them out for you."

Jack lifted his hips to allow her to pull off his pants. As the pants moved down so did his boxers until his limp seven inch penis lay still as it rested on his stomach.

"Shit," May said looking at the spent penis. He was bigger than her husband in the limp state. "The boxers too," she said grinning as she grabbed them and jerked them off.

Jack sat up and watched her carry his slacks and underwear into the laundry room off the kitchen. A few minutes later she walked back in and sat down next to him. "What do you want to do now?" she asked.

*****

Kate moved to the sink and washed off her hand and wrist. She took a small towel back to the bed and turned on the light. Tom's almost naked body was now hers to look at as was her naked boobs. "You have to promise not to tell anyone that I jerked you off," she said as she leaned over and rubbed the cum from his stomach.

"Oh yeah, I'm going to tell my wife and your husband," he laughed. The sight of her breasts caused his penis to slowly swell.

"We have to get some sleep," she said watching the six inch cobra rise from the dead. Her body was still on edge since she had not climaxed.

"But it's my turn to touch you now," he grinned as he pulled her arm out and felt her body fall against his.

"I didn't say you could," she giggled. His fingers cupped her full breast and two of his fingers played with her hard nipple. "We have to get some sleep," she purred. There was no way she was going to sleep without fulfillment. His fingers moved downward off her breast to her stomach. When he grabbed the waistband of her panties she held his hand. "I'm not taking these off." Which meant that he was not going to fuck her.

Tom smiled and pulled her body down until she was lying next to his. He looked into her eyes as his body and lips moved forward. Her eyes closed when his lips touched hers. Hands and fingers moved slowly as they searched and explored each other's bodies. His hand cupped her nice ass over her undies and then moved down her thighs to the back of her knee. From there it moved to the front and slowly up her tender thigh to the very moist crotch of her panties. When he pushed into her covered sex her eyes opened and her tongue fucked into his mouth.

Kate lost control when he touched her damp pussy. She bit his lip until she tasted blood and clawed at his back. Never in her forty-five years had she ever been this hot and turned on. "Touch me........touch my pussy," she whispered in his ear. She forgot what she had said about keeping her panties on and ripped them down off her raised legs.

When Tom had touched her covered slit it was like he had pushed a button. She went from a controlled friend's wife to a wanton slut. She grabbed his hand and forced his fingers down into her swollen dripping folds. "OH GOD! PLEASE!" It was her turn to beg him for completion.

Tom took his time toying with her raised clit and marveled at the flow of her pleasure juices rushing out of her pussy. As he pushed and pulled two fingers in and out of her pussy his thumb rubbed across the clitty. She turned her head and bit him on his shoulder. "OUCH!" He cried out in pain. If she was this hot maybe, just maybe, she would let him fuck her.

Kate was almost there when she felt his fingers leave her damp box. She started to reach for it when his body pushed on top of hers and his hard prick pushed down against her opened hole. "NO TOM! WE CAN'T FUCK!" Her fingers curled around his dick and started stroking it again.

"Let me fuck you," Tom pleaded as he tried to pull her fingers from his hard-on but she held it tight. Her motions rubbed it against her clit which soon raised both of their passion levels to the summit. Five seconds later they both climaxed. "OHHHH!" Kate screamed. "AHHHH!" Tom cried out when his juices again splattered onto her body.

A few minutes later Kate got up again to wash off his cum and when she returned to the bed Tom was fast asleep. She thought about putting on her nightgown but smiled as she curled up behind him and pushed her naked front into his naked rear. Her hand pulled the sheet up over them and she drifted off satisfied and relaxed.

*****

May giggled looking down at Jack's naked bottom half as they sat on the sofa. "This is so weird."

"It's also not fair," he said as he pulled off his polo shirt and sat back naked. "I'm naked and you are not."

"If I get naked too we might do something we will both regret," she said watching his penis expand to almost nine inches. "Our spouses are being good tonight sleeping in different bedrooms and here we are thinking about cheating on them." Her eyes got bigger when his hard-on rose up now almost ten inches long. "No wonder Kate is so happy."

"Kate and I have been married for twenty-years. Sex has become boring and not very exciting," he said as he took her hand and guided it to his missile. "I've thought about making love with you for a long time."

"You have?" She asked as her fingers explored and measured his hardness and length.

"Yes, I've kidded about us swapping but I really meant it." His hand moved to her thigh again and she didn't ask him to remove it.

"Tom would never do it," she said. "He is so jealous of me around other men." She looked down at his hand moving up between her thighs.

"I've seen Tom looking at Kate and she likes Tom as well," he said just as his fingers pushed into the zipper on her jeans. "Maybe we can get them to go for it on the cruise?"

May moved back on the sofa which caused her hips to open up and give him more access to her lower stomach. "It might mess up our marriage and our friendship." Her breathing was becoming labored when he found her zipper tab and pulled downward.

"It might make them both stronger," he whispered. As the zipper moved down he could see her pink flesh and then the top of her white laced panties. "God, I want you so much."

May pulled her hand from his dick and pushed her head back on the sofa cushion. She knew it gave him the go ahead to remove her clothes. She gasped when he popped the snap and lifted her hips to allow him to pull down her tight jeans. Her panties were next and she peeked out to see his eyes focused on her nearly shaven pussy mound. Only a tiny dark patch of pubic hair rested on top of the bald slit. Her own fingers pulled off her blouse and released the front clasp of her bra. The cool air felt good on her hot breasts when the bra moved off her body. She was now as naked as he was.

"I don't know if I can do this," she whispered as she moved onto her back on the sofa and felt him climb on top. "Can we just touch and kiss first?"

"Yes," he whispered. His hard body slowly dropped down on her soft one. His lips moved down to suckle her small hard brown nipple.

"Ummm," she moaned. His mouth moved to the other one and did the same before slowly licking down her ribs to her navel. "Ohhh," she moaned when the long hot tongue slithered over the tiny bush into her pink desert. Her clit was hard and ready as she knew his penis was. "Jack turn around."

Jack wanted to just get her so hot that she would not say no when he wanted to fuck her but to have a chance at a 69 with her was too much to turn down. He pulled her off the sofa and took her place while she turned her body and fell down onto his. Her legs surrounded his head and her pussy captured his mouth. At the same time her mouth sucked in his hard crown and her tongue danced on the spongy tip.

Only the sounds of oral sex could be heard bouncing off the walls. Jack's tongue was as deep into her pussy as his dick was in her throat. May tried to take more but was not used to the three extra inches. Tom had told her she gave a very good blow job but this would be the first test with another man. She caressed his balls as her lips tightened and moved up and down his hard pecker.

"Ohhh," Jack moaned feeling his juice about to erupt. He sucked in the hard clit and flicked it back and forth to bring her up to his level. "I'm Cuming!" He said to give her a warning before moving back to get her off as well.

May thought she was ready for his release but the force and the quantity was too much for her small mouth to handle. She tried to swallow but suddenly felt she was drowning in his pleasure. Her mouth pulled away as the second spasm shot against her nose and eyes. She gasped for her breath as the sticky boiling liquid drooled from her lips. It was then that her body exploded. "OH GOD JACK!"

*****

It was dark when Tom heard a car horn. He wasn't sure if he was dreaming but he felt a warm body pressing up against his back. The small alarm clock on the end table made him realize he was in bed in a motel in North Carolina with Kate's naked body up against his. He slowly turned trying not to wake her and moved his hand to her hip. The sheet had fallen down to her waist and her marvelous breasts were his to look at. Her areolas were much larger than May's and her breasts were so much fuller and rounder. He pushed back slightly enough to see the glistening blonde pubic mound about eight inches below her navel. He felt himself getting hard as he picked the sheet up and looked at the curve of her hip and her long tender thighs.

The cool air on her body slowly brought Kate out from her deep sleep. She opened her eyes and saw Tom looking down at her nakedness. "Go back to sleep," she giggled as she pulled the sheet back up over her.

"Kiss me first," he whispered as he leaned forward and waited for her mouth to join his. She smiled and pushed her soft lips into his. Their tongues met and tasted before retreating back into their caves. They closed their eyes and drifted off into a deep sleep.

*****

May moved into the small hall bath and washed her face and hands. She looked at her guilty face in the mirror and sighed disappointed that she had allowed her animal instincts to take over. "Please forgive me Tom," she whispered as she moved naked back into the den.

"I guess I'd better go," Jack said smiling. When she walked up to him it was the first time he really got to see her soft curves and small but very proportioned breasts.

She held out her hand and pulled him up to stand in front of her. "We can't do this again unless......."

"Unless we can get Tom and Kate to swap," he finished. Their bodies moved together until she felt his penis getting hard again. She pushed back and glanced down at his magnificent tool. She wanted to feel it inside of her so bad.

"Go," she giggled as she moved into the laundry room to get his clothes.

*****

Tom woke again when he heard his mobile phone ring. He jumped from the bed, picked it up from the table and saw his home phone number on the caller ID. He glanced back at the bed to see Kate's blue eyes looking at him. The room had become lighter with the rise of the morning sun. "Hi honey." He looked at the clock and saw it was 8:00AM. "I must have overslept." They were going to leave around 7:00AM to get an early start.

Kate felt guilty being naked in bed with him as he spoke with his wife and her best friend. She moved off the other side of the bed and slowly walked into the bathroom.

Tom peeked at Kate's buttocks moving into the bath. "Kate must have overslept too. I'll give her a call. How was your movie with Jack last night?" May told him that the movie was not that good and Jack had left early. "We still have a ten plus hour drive to Orlando," he said looking at his watch. He remembered that May and Jack's plane were supposed to get in around 7:00PM that night. "I'll call around noon. I love you too." He hung up and heard the shower running in the bath. After checking ESPN to see how the Nets did last night he heard the shower turn off and a few minutes later heard the door open. Kate walked out with a large white towel wrapped tightly around her chest and hips. "I guess we overslept," she said smiling. She noticed he was lying back on the bed naked with his penis in a semi-hard condition. It was the first time she got a complete look at his nakedness.

"Yeah, too bad because I was hoping for some more bed time," he grinned.

Kate walked over and sat on the bed next to him. "We made a mistake last night and cannot have it happen again." Suddenly Tom grabbed her body and pulled her mouth down to his. "Don't," she gasped just before his lips and tongue shut her up. She resisted for almost ten seconds before her tongue deserted her will and meshed with his. Her body was alive for the first time in many years. But, she knew they had to get on the road. She pushed him back and sat upward allowing the towel to fall at her waist.

"We have to get on the road," she giggled as she pulled him up from the bed and pushed him into the shower. "Hurry up." Tom didn't shut the door as he showered and then dried only a few feet from her as she dried her hair. She had put her sweatshirt and bra back on but was not wearing panties or her jeans.

"God you look sexy," he said with a full hard-on. He moved up behind her and lifted the sweatshirt to push his hardness into her soft ass.