Fragments Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The big cock finally came to a rest, the tip meeting resistance. Darryl sighed with satisfaction and smiled triumphantly at the white man who was studying everything so intently with his pinched face and his intense watery eyes.

"She feels so good man. I'm so deep inside her."

Bryan nodded fiercely, but remained silent. His attention was focused on Darryl's shaft and his wife's lips.

Jodie looked up at her husband. She broke into a smile. She looked so happy, so delighted.

"C'mon Darryl, do it, fuck me," Jodie whispered, turning back to the black man.

They were weaving a magical spell together on the beach. The dreamy floating music and the soft crash of the sizzling waves upon the wet sand formed the backdrop to the slap of hot skin and the crunch of colliding bodies.

Jodie groaned softly and gasped sweetly with each deep stroke. Daryl felt her hot breath on his face as he forced the air out of her body with his powerful thrusts. He studied her facial expressions, deeply pleased by the effect he was having on this beautiful married woman. Jodie looked up at him through half closed eyes, almost lost and formless in pools of shadow. Her jaw looked slack and pale, her dark grey lips were open. Her face looked ghostly. Her features trembled. The black man and the silvery woman shared a deep long kiss, sliding their tongues inside.

He had Jodie pinned beneath him. He had her lower body nailed down and locked into position on the sand. She wriggled and squirmed on her sandy bed. She rolled her hips desperately. Her limbs moved and her fingernails scratched, but she wasn't going anywhere. Darryl dominated Jodie.

Bryan marvelled at this man. Bryan keenly sensed Darryl's power and control over his new wife. It was a humbling and humiliating experience for Bryan, but it was also such an exciting experience as well. Darryl had never been able to dominate Jodie the way Darryl did. She just refused to allow Bryan to call the shots in bed. But now on the beach Jodie had just submitted to this big black man without a word of protest or complaint.

And then Jodie had cum. She sounded like an idiot, Bryan had thought unkindly. His wife was making the silliest screeching sounds and her body was shaking as if her spine and limbs were being animated by an electrical charge. Darryl instantly grabbed Jodie's shoulders and pulled her up. They ended up in a sitting position, her in his lap, the big cock still deep inside her.

"Oh my God Darryl," Jodie screamed.

Darryl laughed again.

'C'mon, beautiful."

Bryan could see his wife's face. She had closed her eyes tight. Her arms were around the black man's neck. She was coming explosively with Darryl's cock inside her -- a shaky silly girl with a weird toothy grin and wild silver hair impaled on a big black cock and coming all over it. And those silly screeches as she bounced up and down with noisy delight and rolled and drove against Darryl's lap.

"Oh good girl," Darryl said softly, holding her gently in his arms and whispering in her ear.

Finally, Jodie just burst into laughter and stop crashing down. She ran her fingers through Darryl's hair, kissed his head and then beamed at her husband as she tried to catch her breath. Her body trembled. Bryan stared into his wife's eyes and beamed back at her, despite himself. He wondered at himself.

"God, I really needed that," Jodie whispered and then laughed again. "I haven't cum like that in ages."

Darryl and Jodie both looked in Bryan's direction and laughed.

"He doesn't satisfy you baby?"

"No, God no," Jodie said, and then she looked in her husband's direction. "I'm sorry Bryan, that's pretty harsh I know. I'm just trying to be honest."

Bryan nodded.

'Now you get on your back mister," Jodie whined sweetly at Darryl, mincing, "c'mon, on your back. I'm gonna make you cum like I did."

Darryl laughed and allowed Bryan's wife to push him down onto his back.

It was a wild scene and it made Bryan smile. The black man lay stretched out on the sand, holding onto Jodie's hips as she rode him.

It all seemed to have no effect on Darryl, Bryan marvelled. The sexy black man just remained rock hard and in control of his body. But, of course, it all made perfect sense to Bryan after a moment -- Darryl was probably bedding so many women, some of them married, like Jodie was. He was no doubt a regular fixture at the hotel and getting into every woman's pants.

He openly masturbated in front of his wife and her lover. Both Jodie and Darryl had seen Bryan pull his pants down and start stroking his small white penis in front of them. Both of them had laughed.

"You're hysterical Bryan," Jodie had said.

The black man had laughed. Jodie looked at Darryl and laughed as well. They kissed softly.

'I'm all yours Darryl," Jodie whispered, after breaking the kiss, and then she turned to her husband, "all his Bryan -- you just remember that."

"I will Jodie," Bryan said. "I'll remember."

He had the perfect position. He could run his eyes down his wife's body. He could trace a line over Jodie's rolling breasts, down over her ribcage, across her tight belly and then between her open legs. He could see the large thick shiny cock vanishing smoothly and appearing, only to vanish again. Darryl was penetrating Jodie far more deeply than Bryan ever had. That reality almost drove Bryan crazy - he started shaking and gasping for air.

And then Jodie ended up coming again. A wave of multiple orgasms gripped her and shook her hard. Darryl held her breasts in his hands and played with the tips, while she threw her head back, closed her eyes and whined.

"God, you're superman," Jodie whispered fiercely. 'You're such a man Darryl."

It was a moment which Jodie and Bryan would never forget. It was a defining moment in their young marriage.

A soft warm breeze had swept in from the north and had dried the shiny perspiration on Darryl's rippling body. The heavenly light from the sweep of stars cast them in a silver glow. The distant music had vanished, fires had been extinguished, and then people had emerged silently from the dark corners of the beach. A small crowd had reached them, had stayed to watch the sex unfold and reach its great conclusion.

Bryan stood there in a tight silent circle of people. The audience were mere silhouettes with startled faces, grave faces. They sighed, looked at each other, whispered, gasped and breathed in deep as they studied the two beautiful people fucking at their feet.

Jodie was having an effect on the big black man. He was on top of her and was groaning softly. He was so close. She had him locked in hard. She felt so good. He closed his eyes tight and re-opened them and closed them again. Her soft deep body slipped over his nerve endings. Her body held his dripping squirting knob and captured his thick shaft. He was so close to losing it.

'C'mon, Darryl baby," Jodie whispered in his ear, 'c'mon baby, just let go and do it."

"Awww baby," Darryl said and then broke into another groan.

There was a soft burst of laughter from the crowd and more whispers. People watched.

'C'mon baby. Give it to me."

The black man thrust in a determined way. He lost control of his body. He penetrated Jodie hard and deep. He ground against her. His hips began to jack hammer back and forth like he was a big black hairless bunny. He bellowed in her face desperately and she pulled him down on top of her. He buried his face in the nape of her hot damp neck.

"C'mon Darryl, c'mon."

Bryan stood right there and watched the whole thing. Jodie looked up at her husband from her position under Darryl's ejaculating shaking driving body. Bryan looked down at her breathlessly. The black man was so big -- Jodie could barely get her arms around his upper body. His big black buttocks trembled and his back muscles strained. He caused Jodie's head to rock back hard as he delivered his semen with one wild shot after another. He bruised her beautiful silver body as he erupted. It was a stunning finish and the crowd looked on silently.

"Good man," Jodie whispered, kissing his ear and head. 'I love you Darryl, I really love you."

********

The two of them had caught separate taxis to the airport. Bryan looked about for her as he cleared customs, but Jodie was nowhere to be seen. He thought he might see her in the queue to board the plane, but she wasn't there either. He found his seat, shoved his onboard luggage into the compartment above and slammed the overhead compartment shut.

He had been sitting in his seat for nearly ten minutes before she arrived. He had almost given up hope that she would join him for the flight back to New York. He had started to believe that she was going to stay on the island and live with Darryl permanently.

Neither of them looked at each other or spoke a word - Jodie dropped into the seat and did up her seat belt. A few minutes later they were airborne.

Jodie sat there and softly bit her lip. She didn't know what to say. She hadn't spent any time with her husband on their honeymoon. Darryl had encouraged Jodie to get her luggage from her hotel room and then spend her honeymoon with him at his place. She had agreed and moved in with Darryl for the two weeks she was meant to be there on the island with Bryan.

How could she explain herself to Bryan, Jodie thought, surely he didn't need her to draw a picture for him. Jodie had quickly become addicted to Darryl and the sex they were having. They spent the two weeks of the honeymoon in Darryl's bedroom, locked in the most delicious war.

Jodie had dropped her suitcases to the floor, looked at Darryl and then studied his big bed when they first arrived at Darryl's place. The black man had stood there by the bed, smiling at Jodie, all ready to take his clothes off and get started.

'Ah, the battleground," Jodie had whispered as she watched Darryl take his clothes off. "Are you ready for a battle, are you Darryl?"

'Yeah baby and I'm gonna win."

"We'll see Darryl."

"You're gonna worship my dick baby, before I'm through with you."

Jodie had laughed and taken all her clothes off. They had both climbed into the bed and starting making the old springs creak. They caused the elderly woman upstairs to bash the floor with her broomstick.

How could she explain herself to Bryan, Jodie thought, as she sat there on the plane. Darryl had well and truly won the battle.

She had worshipped the black man's big cock just like he said she would. She had softly kissed the tip of his cock and gently tickled his shaft with her fingertips and pink tongue for hours. She had treated Darryl's oozing dick like an ice cream and then tried to deep throat it, but only ended up gagging hard on it. He had to pull her off his cock sometimes, while she literally kicked and screamed and demanded it back. How could Jodie explain that to her husband?

How could she explain all the intercourse to Bryan - neither Jodie nor Darryl left the bedroom except to eat and go to the toilet. How many times had they fucked in the two weeks? Jodie had lost count.

Oh, and guess what Bryan, I never made him wear a condom even once -- imagine telling her husband that.

And then there were the other things Darryl did to her - the dirty things Darryl did to her as he got the upper hand in their delicious war. Jodie quickly grew to love those things, though she pretended to hate them and hate him as well.

"You just like dominating me, don't you," Jodie had accused him in a high pitched hysterical voice. 'You like treating me like some fucking whore, don't you?"

Darryl had only smiled at her.

'You just think I'm some sort of self-important spoilt little white girl, don't you Darryl."

Again, the black man had only smiled at her. Then he had stalked her as she backed away and lashed out at him ineffectually with her hands.

You think I'm just some heartless bitch with a brow-beaten wimp of a husband, don't you Darryl."

The black man had grabbed Jodie by the wrists, picked her up and brought her back to bed while she shrieked and hammered his back with her fists. He laid her down and then nailed her. Their orgasms had been so powerful.

How could she explain all that to Bryan?

How could I explain that he made me his in the most primordial way, Jodie thought. Once you wear a man's semen you become his. She would have still been there with him now if Darryl hadn't kicked her out and told her to catch the plane home.

Jodie pondered these thoughts and stared at the seat in front of her. On the spur of the moment she quickly turned her head to look at her husband. She jumped: he was gazing at her.

The two of them stared at each other. Jodie noted the soft tender expression on his face and the look of love and devotion in his eyes. She dare not speak just yet. Let him speak first, she reasoned coolly.

She waited. He was clearly choked up with emotion. Finally he reached out and took her hands in his. Tears welled up in his eyes. Jodie couldn't believe it.

"Are you okay Bryan," she asked finally in a soft voice.

'I love you so much Jodie," Bryan whispered, 'I'm so glad you're my wife."

Jodie was taken aback, but she kept calm and carefully composed her features. She took a moment to make sure she had the right look.

He was completely sincere. He knew what Jodie had done. He had witnessed her doing it and he still loved her and wanted to keep their marriage intact. It was amazing. She kept a calm face, but her mind summed up the situation quickly: the precedent had been created -- Jodie was now free to enjoy the sort of life she really wanted. She could have a soft weak male like Bryan to cherish her, worship her and support her, while she slept with as many other men as she wanted to.

Jodie sighed and closed her eyes for a moment. She felt satisfied.

"Jodie, darling," Bryan whined desperately.

"I love you too Bryan and I'm happy to be your wife."

Bryan took Jodie into his arms and pulled her close. The beautiful woman began to smile and then she began to grin. She looked across the aisle at a big black man who was sitting opposite them and bit her bottom lip softly to stop herself from laughing.

THE KEY AND THE LOCK

My husband Mark was hovering around me as I packed my yawning suitcase. My perfect designer jeans went in and then my gorgeous tops. My fluffy socks went in and then my tight little shorts. My man-child Mark was nosing about, making suggestions, gesticulating and really just being a damned nuisance.

"Mark, please," I said impatiently, pointing at his high stool in the corner. "Just sit down and be quiet."

My husband settled down. He was sitting on the edge of his stool, silent, his keen eyes fixed on my every movement like an attentive and adoring pet. I turned slowly on the spot. I hummed to myself. I broke into a smile.

I opened the drawers. I pulled out a pair of sheer panties and showed them to Mark. I held them in my fingertips, shook them softly and smiled at my husband. He stared at me. I stepped up to the bed where the case lay and dropped the sexy underwear in. I turned back to Mark. I noticed him biting his bottom lip hard. He ran his fingers through his hair.

"Oh my god," Mark whispered as I threw more lingerie into the case.

I didn't say a word. I just smiled and hummed absentmindedly.

Filmy bras and matching lace embroidered undies landed in the case. Sheer stockings and a few pairs of high heels went in next. Mark's eyes grew even wider. He loved this sort of thing.

I walked past my man-child and into the bathroom, still humming and raided the drawers. The more mundane necessities were packed away -- toothpaste, soap, deodorant, shampoo and conditioner. I then picked up my gleaming bottle of perfume and dropped it in the case. I packed hairbrushes, my makeup and a dozen other things. My suitcase was very full.

"Oh that reminds me," I said. "I bought something special for you Mark."

"What," Mark asked.

I opened the bedside drawer. I took a bottle of baby oil out and tossed it in my husband's direction. He gasped in surprise as the bottle flew at him. He tried to snatch it out of the air, fumbled it and the bottle fell to the floor.

"That should help, I think."

"Yes," Mark muttered, red faced, retrieving the baby oil from the floor.

"Don't use it too quickly Mark," I said smiling, sorting my suitcase out, not looking at him, "I only got one bottle."

"Thanks Kelly -- I'll make it last."

"We'll see. I guess you can always buy another bottle if you need it," I returned, standing up to look at him for a moment. "I'll leave you a dollar or two."

"Yeah Kelly."

I laughed happily. I filled the room with ringing laughter. I didn't want to taunt Mark too much, but it was so easy and we both really enjoyed it. I didn't want to get too carried away though. I held my tongue. My laughter was enough. Mark smiled. Belittling my husband was so much fun, but I really had to pack.

I added a few more things. I folded in a couple of nice dresses. I closed the case lid and then zipped the luggage up. I motioned for my husband to pick the case up and place it on the floor by the bedroom door. Mark jumped up eagerly and moved my suitcase.

I shook my head and smiled.

"What is it Kelly?"

I shook my head.

"What, tell me?"

"I don't know why I pack so much stuff," I said softly, looking at Mark. "Your father and I never go out. We never get out of bed."

"Oh," Mark said grinning. He grew silent. His eyes were bright.

I stepped close to my husband and looked up into those bright eyes. My husband wanted more.

"It must be tough for you when I'm with your dad," I said. "He gets so much and you never ever get any. How does that feel Mark?"

"I think you know Kelly?"

"Yes I do Mark -- constant sexual frustration and blue balls."

"Yeah - always Kelly."

One more hard shot. I had to have a shower.

Your father's such a big man and you're such a mouse Mark."

Mark grew a deep shade of red. He lowered his eyes for a moment. I breathed softly. I looked at him quietly. I carefully assessed his reaction as a wide smile spread across my face. I had cut him a little too deeply with my comment. I laughed at him after a moment. I nibbled my lip. My husband recovered and smiled back.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, sure Kelly - I'm a tough guy."

"Good Mark," I replied. "You need to be tough with me around?"

"You don't hold back Kelly."

"Never Mark. I always speak my mind. Do you want more darling?"

Mark smiled again. I stood on my tippy toes, placed my lips against my husband's ear and whispered.

"I'm going to spend the next three weeks making love to your dad every day and every night. I'm going to make him feel so good and so happy. I'm going to make him thank God he was born a man. And you Mark can stay at home with your baby oil and jerk off. I swear to God you're never going to have sex with a woman again. I'll do everything in my power to stop that from happening."

I backed away. I smiled sweetly and batted my long eyelashes at him. Mark was breathing very hard again. He was completely entranced. He dropped his eyes.

"Yeah I...," Mark began, but suddenly there was an abrupt knock on the bedroom door.

"Mommy, are you in there," my daughter Jade called out, turning the door handle and barging in.

She ran straight into me. I swept her up in my arms as she giggled. I hugged my little princess tight and we turned around and around in the middle of the bedroom. I stopped spinning and looked in my husband's direction for a moment.

"Can I come to granddads mommy?"

"Oh no my darling, not this time," I said, looking Jade in the eyes and brushing away the loose hair from her beautiful face. "This time it's just me and your granddad. You can come next time I promise."

Jade pouted gently. I held her tight.