Frank and Tanya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Friday I was at Tanya's at ten to six and I sat in my car until two minutes to six and then I went up and rang her doorbell. The vision that opened the door took my breath away.

Over all the years in school that I yearned for Tanya I'd never seen her look the way she looked when she opened her door. Four inch 'come fuck me' pumps, mini-skirt and a blouse that showed enough cleavage to get lost in and that thousand watt smile.

She was dressed to build hard ons and I knew that it wasn't accidental. I wanted to drop to my knees and beg her to be mine and I could tell that she knew it. I had to ask myself why?

Nine years of smiling sweetly at me as she turned me down time after time and now she was deliberately trying to entice me? Why? "Shut the fuck up!" a part of my brain was screaming at the part doing the wondering. "Take it and run. Thank whatever gods that be that you are even here."

I offered her my arm and said, "Your chariot awaits my queen" and she laughed, took my arm and I escorted her to the car. I asked where to and she gave me the name of a trendy restaurant and told me there was no rush as our reservation wasn't until seven.

We made small talk on the ride to the restaurant. The usual stuff like "Have you seen so and so since you've been back" and "Have you kept in touch with any of our classmates" and she asked if I'd gone to the five year reunion. I told her that I didn't go and she told me that she had wanted to go, but was in Italy at the time.

When we got to the restaurant I checked us in with the hostess and told the girl that we would be in the bar when they were ready for us. We found an empty table, sat and ordered drinks and when they came and after we had taken our first sip Tanya said:

"You are dying of curiosity aren't you?"

I looked into her smiling face and said, "I can barely contain myself from shouting out "Why, why, why?" Nine years of being pretty much dismissed by you and now you are, for lack of a better way of putting it, coming on to me? Of course I'm curious."

"It is really very simple Frank; I want you to marry me."

"You have got to be kidding me."

"This isn't a joke Frank; I want you to marry me."

To say that I was stunned would be a massive understatement. The girl I had pined for since the day I'd met her in the eight grade was asking me to marry her. I'd asked her for dates a thousand times between the day I'd met her until the day we graduated from college and she had never, not once, said yes. We had never even dated and here she was sitting across from me and asking me to marry her.

Un-fucking-real!!

I sat there with my drink halfway to my lips and stared at her speechless! Absolutely fucking speechless. She was smiling at me and she said:

"Say something Frank. Don't just sit there; say something."

I finally managed to get myself together and said, "Simple? You call that simple?"

"I'll admit that there might be some details to work out, but it has been done many, many millions of times so the formula is pretty much down pat. License, blood tests and then the ceremony."

"But we don't even know each other. God knows that for over nine years I tried to get to know you, but the bottom line here is that we just flat don't know anything about each other."

"What's to know Frank? You're a boy and I'm a girl and we are of legal age. And don't even try to tell me that you aren't attracted to me. Don't forget I saw your face when I opened the door to you tonight."

"I'll admit to that, but looks alone aren't enough as I very well know from my marriage to Nancy."

Before I could go any farther the hostess came up to us and told us that our table was ready. As I walked slightly behind Tanya and the hostess I was looking at Tanya's ass move and thinking that if looks alone were enough I'd get us on a plane to Vegas that very night and have the deed done in a matter of days, but as I'd told Tanya in the bar I already knew that looks alone would not make a marriage. If I'd learned nothing else from Nancy I'd learned that.

As soon as we were seated and had ordered I took the bull by the horns and asked:

"Okay Tanya, just what is the story here? What is going on?"

"I don't know what you mean."

"Of course you do. I chase after you for nine years with absolutely no luck and then go four years without seeing you and suddenly after a forty minute lunch as our only date, if it could even be called that, you ask me to marry you. I might have been born at night, but it wasn't last night so what gives?"

Her face lost it's smile and she said, "I just found out I'm pregnant and for reasons I don't want to go into right now I need to get married as soon as possible. I need to have a husband before I show and ideally it should happen so the date of the marriage and the arrival of the baby seem normal to people."

"What's wrong with marrying the father of the child?"

"I have no idea of who he is and even if I did I wouldn't marry the low life son of a bitch."

"That brings up more questions that it gives answers and the one at the top of the list is why me?"

"You bought me a drink that night at the Landing Strip."

"How does that enter into it?"

"I've only been back here a little over two weeks and I haven't met any guys I would consider. There were a couple who might have worked if I would have had the time to get into a relationship and get to know them well enough to ask them, but I don't have the time. I need it to happen now. The night you sent me the drink I recognized you when the waitress pointed you out. My immediate thought was that the guy who had spent so much time chasing after me might jump at the chance to be with me."

"I might have jumped at the chance no questions asked if I hadn't already been married to a cheating spouse."

"What does that have to do with this?"

"Why after being married to a cheater would I want to marry a promiscuous woman?"

"What?!! Where did that come from?"

"From you. You've already said you are pregnant and don't have any idea of who the father of the child is. To me that indicates a level of promiscuousness that would make me doubt the long term fidelity of a relationship."

"That's a pretty rotten thing to say about a girl you don't know a whole lot about."

"Which brings us right back to what I said just after you asked me to marry you. We don't know each other and don't know anything about each other. What I do know about me though is that I'm not about to jump into the fire you might be after jumping out of the frying pan that was Nancy. And then of course there are those reasons that you don't want to go into."

"Am I right in making the assumption that you are not against a marriage, but you won't go into it blind, deaf and dumb?"

"No you are not. I wouldn't even consider thinking about it until I knew everything about it that there was to know."

She gave me a long look and then she shrugged and said, "I had hoped that after dinner we could have gone for drinks and dancing, but I guess the mood for that is shot. I don't want to discuss my situation out in public so if you will take me home I'll put on a pot of coffee and tell you the whole sad story."

++++++++++++++++++++

We made the trip to her place in silence and when we were inside her place she told me to have a seat on the couch and she went into the kitchen to make the coffee.

I looked around the room and wondered why I was even there. I should have walked her to her door, kissed her on the cheek and then gone on home. But curiosity and the fact that I had crushed on her for so long drew me. I was remembering all the times she had turned me down when I heard her say something.

"What?"

"I asked if you used cream and sugar."

"Just cream."

She went back into the kitchen and returned carrying a tray that had a carafe of coffee, two cups and a small pitcher of cream. She set the tray down on the coffee table in front of the couch and poured us both a cup.

"I'll let you do your own cream" she said as she sat down in the easy chair across from me. I fixed my cup, took a sip and then looked at her and waited.

"It isn't a pretty story" she said, "and I don't come off looking too bright, but the plain facts are I was gangbanged at a promotion party. I don't know if I was drugged or I was just too drunk to know what I was doing. I don't know if it was rape or not. I do know that when it was over I was between a rock and a hard place. Two of the men involved were related to my boss who was the owner of the company. One was his oldest son and the other was his nephew.

"If I would have hollered rape and then gone to the hospital for a drug screen my career would have been over. I had busted my ass to climb the ladder and I had earned my promotion to district manager twice over. I made the decision to put the night behind me and chalk it up as one of life's hard lessons.

"It wasn't easy because four of the seven worked with me and they figured that since I done it once they could get me to do it again and they kept after me. I kept shutting them down, but it didn't stop them from keeping after me. I couldn't complain to management and claim sexual harassment because the gangbang would end up being brought into it.

"Fortunately, for me anyway, the district manager in the office here had to leave the company for personal reasons and I was asked if I would be interested in relocating and taking the position. It was a no brainer for me. I made the move and the day after I got here I found out I was pregnant."

"I don't see the problem. Being an unmarried single mom is almost common in this day and age."

"That brings me to the other thing I didn't want to get into. My family is about as straight laced as you can get. Unmarried and pregnant would get me disowned in a heartbeat and I know this for a fact. It happened to my sister and outside of me no one in my family has spoken to her in over six years."

"From a purely personal standpoint they don't sound like people that I would want to have anything to do with anyway. I could maybe see a father being an asshole, but a mother who would turn her back on the child she carried for nine months? And then raised? She must be a real piece of work."

"I don't want to go there. Suffice to say I need to stay on the good side of my parents."

"Why? You are a grown up now. An adult who can make your own choices and live your life the way you want."

"This isn't going to put me in a good light, but I am a bit greedy. My parents are extremely wealthy and I stand to inherit quite a bit when they pass."

"So you are willing to marry someone you don't know all that well just to get a couple of hundred thousands?"

"No Frank; I'm willing to do it for six to ten million."

"You have to be shitting me!"

"Not at all Frank; not even a little bit."

"You do have other options. You don't have to have the kid. Have the procedure and your family will never know."

"I can't do that Frank. I may be a bit greedy and sometimes not to bright, but I can't get rid of something that is now a part of me."

She looked at me quietly for several seconds and then asked, "Could you do it Frank? Get rid of a life you helped create?"

"It would never get to be my choice Tanya. If it were mine I would argue against it, but the ultimate decision gets to be made by the woman. It is her body so it gets to be her choice."

"There you go. I choose to have the child."

"Even though you might not be able to get a husband and end up losing your inheritance?"

"I said I was a bit greedy Frank, but I'm not fanatical about it. Sometimes hard choices have to be made and you have to live with the consequences. So how about it Frank? Want to help a girl out?"

"What would be the mechanics of it?

"What do you mean?"

"A year? Two? How about the form of the divorce? What kind of prenuptial agreement to keep me from being raped in the divorce? Things like living arrangements? How to behave in social situations? What kind of front do we put up?"

"Why are you talking divorce when we aren't even married yet?"

"Don't pretend to be dense Tanya. It is a marriage of convenience. A marriage in name only. There is no love or affection involved here. It isn't even a business deal. There is nothing in it for me other than doing a favor for an acquaintance."

"Nothing in it for you?" she said as she stood up and stripped. She stood there naked in nothing but thigh high stockings and high heels. "You call this nothing? You chased after this for years Frank and I saw the look in your eyes when I opened the door to you when you got here. You going to turn it down now that you have a chance? And what's this crap about living arrangements? If we get married it will be a real marriage.

"If it will ease your mind to have a pre-nup write one up and I will sign it, but I'll tell you right now I'm as much against divorce as I am against abortion. Any divorce that happens will be because you went for it not me. There will not be separate rooms or separate beds."

As she talked I stared at the near naked woman and the sight had the predictable results. She noticed and said:

"I see part of you doesn't find the idea all that repulsive."

She walked over to me, bent and rubbed the lump in my trousers and said: "Come on Frank; follow me into the bedroom and let me show you what's in it for you."

++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was an exhausting night and we ended up falling asleep snuggled up to each other. I woke up in the morning to the sound of the shower. I debated joining her, but decided not to.

I dressed and went to her kitchen and found that she had the same make of coffee pot that I did. I rummaged around until I found the coffee and filters and then I got a pot started. I saw she had bacon and eggs in her refrigerator so I pulled them out, found the frying pans and started to build a breakfast. I fried the bacon and then as I scrambled the eggs I thought back on the night.

I know that earlier I'd told myself that if looks alone were enough I'd have us on the next flight to Vegas and a quick wedding with an Elvis impersonator presiding, but I had known that looks weren't enough. But looks and the sex we'd had last night could do it. Tanya had been damned near insatiable and she had done things with me that no other female had ever done.

She had let me cum in her mouth and no other girl had ever done that for me. Not even Nancy. Nancy gave a mean blow job, but she would never go all the way. Tanya did and she swallowed. Another thing I'd never done was anal. I'd always wanted to try it, but never had a girl who would allow it. Nancy had flat out told me that she would leave me if I even tried it. If I'd known how we were going to end up I would have just taken it and watched her go. I didn't even have to ask Tanya. She asked me!

We started out missionary, switched to doggie and then went sixty-nine to get me ready to go again. I was on the bottom so when Tanya got me hard she just scooted forward and took me in reverse cowgirl. After a bit she turned and settled into cowgirl and when I got to where I had to get off I rolled her onto her back and finished.

We rested a while and then she said, "I'll get you back to standing tall and then I want you to take me in my pooper. Will you do that for me?" I asked her if she was sure and she said, "I want you to know how far I'm willing to go to make things worthwhile for you." She was tight, but she had KY and she talked me through it. I have to admit that I liked it. I liked it a lot.

As I added a handful of cheese to the scrambled eggs I was giving some serious thought to what Tanya had asked me to do. She came into the room I told her that the coffee was ready and breakfast was almost done.

"Nothing fancy; just bacon and scrambled eggs with some cheese."

"You're hired. When can you start?"

I knew she was kidding and meant that I was hired as breakfast chef, but I decided to take it a step farther.

"Depends on how fast we can get the legal stuff out of the way."

"Legal stuff?"

"Yeah. Stuff like the prenuptial agreement, the license and blood tests and lining up someone to perform the ceremony."

"You'll do it? You aren't joking are you? You will really do it?"

"If you are willing to meet certain conditions."

"Conditions? What are they?"

"First and foremost is a pre-nup that will protect me when the marriage ends. Next is a written agreement that will penalize you monetarily if you cheat on me while we are married."

"I don't understand. Isn't that what the pre-nup is for?"

"No. All the pre-nup is going to say is that if the marriage ends, no matter what the reason, both parties walk away with what they brought into the marriage and what they acquired jointly will be split evenly. The penalty agreement will see to it that I get a bonus for putting my life on hold for you only to have you go out and cheat on me."

"I still don't understand. Why are you already thinking of me cheating on you and we haven't even gotten married yet."

"Why would I expect you to stay faithful? We wouldn't be getting married for love. It is only a marriage of convenience. A way for you to stay tight with your family. You know nothing about me and after living with me for eight or nine months you may decide that you don't even like me. After the baby is born you might start looking for a replacement; someone more to your liking.

"I'll say right now and up front that I can see it happening and I'll also say up front that I have no problem with it as long as you are honest with me about it. What I will have a problem with is you doing your looking behind my back. If you do that you are bound to be found out. Even if it isn't by me it will likely be someone who knows me or who knows of me. The word will get out and I will have people looking at me and thinking all kinds of things about me from I beat you or cheat on you and you are getting even with me to I'm no good in bed and you are getting your satisfaction elsewhere.

"When I found out these things, and eventually I would, I would have to suffer the embarrassment and humiliation of dealing with the people who knew. The penalty agreement wouldn't make it go away, but it would definitely help assuage the bad feelings."

"So how much would this penalty be?"

"See my worry here? We aren't even together yet and you want to know what it is going to cost you."

"Don't be stupid Frank. I need to know so I can tell the attorney what to put in the agreement."

"I'll leave the amount up to you. You put in what you feel it should cost you if you cheat on me."

"So, pre-nup and penalty agreement. Any other conditions?"

"Two more. In public you will treat me as any loving wife would treat her husband."

"No problem there since I would do that anyway. What's the last one?"

"That I get at least two nights a week like the one I had last night."

"Only two? Was I that bad?"

"You were astounding."

"Then why only two?"

"Back to the beginning. We both know that this is a marriage of convenience. I'm giving up my freedom and to play it right I won't be able to go out and date and see to my sexual needs so I need to make sure that I lock them in ahead of time. Once again I need to point out that you might not even end up liking me enough to want to have sex with me. This last condition is to insure that whether you want to or not you will. The 'at lease two' is a minimum. It should go without saying that I will take as much as I can get."

"There isn't any way I could give you a legal document that will cover that. Besides, an agreement like that couldn't be enforced."

"Doesn't need to be in writing and enforcement is simple. You agree to the condition and I hold you to it. You don't honor the agreement and I simply go public about the marriage and the reasons for it and the people that you wanted to hide things from would know what you didn't want them to know."