Freedom and Consequences Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen didn't try to push her shirt back down but she did whisper to me to be careful.

I don't know how long we kissed and I played with her breasts. I eventually moved my one hand down to her pants and slid my hand inside. Damn, she had on a under wear. Again I felt her smile in the middle of our kiss. Still caressing her one tit and starting to pull my hand back out of her pants. She leans over and whispers in my ear,

"You know it's a thong."

Oh fuck and she went into my neck kissing and nibbling with abandon. I on the other hand was moaning softly in pleasure while I squeezed both her tit and her ass. Eventually, pinching and pulling on her nipple while I gently rubbed her asshole.

"You will probably think I'm a slut but I love my asshole played with." Next time you can rub it with something else if you'd like." After saying that she pulls my hand out of her pants and sticks it in her mouth sucking it and getting it extremely wet with her spit. Then pushing it back into her pants moans to me, "You can stick it in my ass if you want."

While working my finger into her asshole, she was quite forcefully grinding her pussy into my hardon. Working it up and down. It was feeling incredible. I knew it wouldn't take me long to come when all the sudden.

"Karen, Mom wants to know if you two would like some popcorn."

We both jumped. Putting everything to rights she answers,

"No, we're doing good." About that time her younger sister comes around the corner and whispers, Dad was getting ready to come out and check on you guys. Then not waiting for any response from us, turns and walks back into the house.

Smiling Karen says, "She's my early warning system."

So saying she grabs my hand and we start strolling around her yard. When her Dad stepped out the back door, we were mostly toward the back of the yard and not under any bright lights. My hard-on was down (but not forgotten) and when he says hi we started walking back up toward him.

"Son, it's getting pretty late." says her father, Mr. Smith.

"Yes sir"

"I'll walk him out to his truck Dad." pipes in Karen.

We walk through the house, I saying by good byes to her Mom and Dad and the early warning system.

At the car she hugs me and as we kiss make plans for her to come over tomorrow when I have my friends coming over to sit around the pool. I have the biggest smile on my face the entire trip home.

12