Fresh Meat Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had done business with them before and had a surprisingly good relationship with them despite them being known for hating men. At first Alex thought it was because they thought he was a woman but after some time it became apparent to him that they knew he was a man and still enjoyed his company. So when Madam Long offered him a high paying gig he wasn't surprised and wanted to learn more. He figured it would have to do with the brothel she ran underneath the club. He had never been but always saw a steady stream of women entering looking propper and leaving with a look of pure pleasure on their faces. She had his interest until he learned that the gig was to become a joy toy for her and her girls.

Alex respectfully declined but she doubled down by offering him a payment of $200,000 up front and $15,000 a week after the first month. Madam Long told him that he was quite special. That he was a once in a lifetime catch that the girls and herself dreamed about. Alex wasn't one to shy away from making money but the idea of selling himself was one bridge he was fine not crossing. She told him that the offer would always be on the table and that if he ever accepted it he would be filled by a tidal wave of love from all the girls, herself included. To this day he wondered what his feminine face and big butt would have done for them.

He snapped out of his reminiscing when he heard Sharon talking and turned around to see her arguing with someone on the phone. He wasn't sure who she was talking to but anything that could better his situation was a win in his eyes.

"No! That's not good enough. My client has no violent priors and is......Hello? HELLO?"

She hung up and looked at him defeated.

"No luck making a deal, huh?"

She was about to say something when she got a call from an unknown number.

"This Sharon Smith, who are you and how'd you get this number?"

He watched her face closely as the look of annoyance slowly morphed into one of intrigue.

"Yes, I'm representing my client Alex Rosario. Why do you ask?"

Something was going on and the fact that he didn't know what was happening was making him more nervous. He could see Sharon giving him subtle glances, no doubt the two of them were talking about him.

"Y-You're offering how much again?"

She looked directly at him with a smile on her face. Whatever was being talked about seemed to be going good and in his favor.

"Okay I'll call you back in a moment. I need to talk to him first. Yes, I understand the arrangement."

She hung up the phone and looked at him, her energy now radiating the confidence he knew her for.

"Sharon! Please, give me some good news. I'll take any deal they're offering."

"Good because this is definitely the best you're going to get. It's a bit out there but you can't afford to be picky and let it come off the table."

"Okay, what is it? They want info on other crews that weren't caught, bank accounts, I'll even give them the spot where Marcus got rid of bodies."

"You don't have to give any information at all actually. They're trying a new program at some "special" prison and said that if you agree to do your time there, they'll cut it down a bit."

"A bit? There's no actual time frame?"

"Listen, I told you it was a bit out there. If I had to guess they'll drop you down to 5 years. I know nothing about this place or what the program is but the way I see it you have 2 options. You either take this deal and go to this "special" prison or we'll have to go to trial, where we'll definitely lose against John. So are you taking it or are we taking this to court?"

"I don't know Sharon. There's to many unknowns with this deal. It feels....off to me."

"Alex, I'm your lawyer but also your friend. So trust me when I tell you that this is the best deal possible. Besides, if we're being honest, if you go to state prison it would end badly for you. Someone with a pretty face and a body like yours would probably end up face down in a pillow, with some random guy forcibly taking your ass."

"F-Fuck you Sharon! You think I don't know that."

"Hey, I'm just telling you the truth. I know how much you're scared of getting.....you know."

He knew exactly what she was talking about. During his first stint in prison before he'd gotten protection, he'd gone to take a shower alone. He thought nothing of it until he found himself fighting 2 giant men who's throbbing erections made their intentions obvious. By the skin of his teeth he managed to call the guard who rushed in and saved him, right as he felt a spongy cock head touch his backdoor. He should've known someone as effeminate and thick as him would be the target of such a heinous act.

The idea of being locked up with men far bigger than him and trying to protect his anal virginity for 30 years had him breathing erratically. He knew what choice to make despite it being somewhat suspicious.

"Alex, I'll talk to the warden of this "special" prison you're going to. I promise that nothing bad will happen to you."

He looked at Sharon one last time and made his decision.

"O-Okay, I'll take the deal."

He watched her pick the phone up and call back the person from before. She seemed almost ecstatic, as if she was the one getting something out of this. She looked at him and gave him a thumbs up. Alex sighed in relief that not only was he not doing 30 years but his ass was now in less danger.

Sharon knocked on the door and the guard came in to escort Alex to a temporary holding cell. He turned back one last time to look at Sharon, this time a look of guilt was on her face until she noticed Alex looking at her. She quickly smiled and waved him goodbye as he was taken away.

Her phone chimed and she looked down to see a text from the same unknown number. She didn't open it immediately, her conscience was eating at her for what she'd done to Alex.

'I can't believe I just sold him to a private prison. He's my friend and I just betrayed him. I should tell them the deals off, this is wrong.'

She opened the text to call off the deal but instead saw that a wire transfer had just gone through to her account. She quickly opened her banking app and almost dropped her phone from shock. She looked at the $1,000,000 deposit in her account and the remorse she felt for Alex began to quickly vanish.

She got one final text from the number before it was disconnected.

"We decided to double your payment since you convinced him so fast and because we know how he was your friend. You won't be able to visit him while he is incarcerated here but the money we sent you should be adequate compensation. Also if for some reason you have a change of heart and decide to go to the authorities regarding this deal, just know that your involvement with Alex's crew will be leaked to them."

Sharon felt a little bad about what she'd done to her friend but she couldn't risk her own freedom and she found herself looking at the money in her account again. She was a lawyer, a really good one at that and they only dealt in facts.

The fact was that she sold her friend to a shady facility and got paid an obscene amount of money to do so.

The fact was that the ball was already rolling and out of her control.

The fact was that she had the rest of the day off and was ready to do some shopping.

- Transfer Day (1 Week Later)

As Alex was escorted out of his cell he saw the agent named Robert from last week. He was talking to a guard and both of them were snickering at him as he walked by. Their smug and cocky smiles annoyed him to a boiling point. He was already on his way to prison so he figured he might as well give them a piece of his mind.

"The fuck is so funny?"

They both looked at him as if he was the butt end of the funniest joke they ever heard.

"You are. We were making a bet on how long you'd last before you got your ass fucked."

"Yeah, I bet you'd last a week. Robert said you wouldn't last more than a couple days before you got your asshole stretched around someone's cock."

"Hey, we should make a side bet on who's gonna get in his ass first. I got $100 that says it's a black guy."

"Oh, you're on. I'm betting my money it's one of the latinos."

The two of them broke out into laughter and even started crying from laughing too hard. Alex balled his fist ready to lunge at them but the guard quickly shoved him forwards and continued escorting him to the prison bus.

'Fuck those pigs! Jokes on them, since I'm going to a safe prison and not doing a full sentence.'

Once outside he saw the dingy prison bus and took a deep breath to calm himself down. The guard walked behind him until they got to the door of the bus. The door opened and he was instructed to get on.

'This is it. No going back. Sharon fought hard to get me this deal so let's not fuck it up.'

Alex walked on to the prison bus and he was immediately shocked at what he saw. There were only women onboard, not a single man was present except for himself and the driver. He recalled Sharon telling him the prison was special but he wasn't sure what to expect anymore.

He was seated next to a woman who towered over him and looked like she could snap him in half with relative ease. After a quick scan of the other prisoners he realized that all these women were much taller and bigger than he was with the exception of a redhead who was seated at the back of the bus. She was still much bigger than he was but not as big as the other ladies. He couldn't put his finger on it but he felt that he knew her from somewhere.

As he continued to look around he felt an arm get put around him and he was pulled into the woman he was seated next to. He looked at her, scared of how much bigger she was compared to himself but also found her to be quite beautiful.

She had green eyes, full lashes, and her eyebrows were neatly threaded. Her face was well taken care of from what had to be an extensive skin care routine. Though they weren't as big or as full as his, she did have a nice pair of lips that popped from the nude lipstick she was wearing. His vision panned down and marveled at her breast. They weren't very big but were very perky. They sat around a C cup and they fit her body perfectly. He looked further down and even though she was sitting down he could tell she had a great ass. She looked like she was from South America and her natural tan made her look exotic.

She returned the favor and looked at him with hunger burning behind her gaze. Alex could see her scanning him from head to toe and seemed pleased with what she saw. She seemed extremely excited when she looked at his ass because she licked her lips and he could see her nipples harden.

"Hey, this sexy little bitch is mine. If I catch any of you fuckers or the cunts in the cell block try getting whats mine, I'll give you a beating that'll put you in the med wing for a week. I'm gonna be queen of this place by the end of the week."

The butterflies he had felt towards this gorgeous woman had been completely replaced by fear and a growing feeling of uneasiness. This woman had made him her bitch and they weren't even at the prison yet. He wanted to speak up and say something but the look she gave him quickly killed any courage he had mustered up. Then across the bus he heard another woman come back with a statement that was equally terrifying.

"You, a queen? Bitch please, there's only one queen where we're headed and that's Big Mandy. That little cutie next to you is gonna be hers before lights out. Now, if you have a problem with that you're gonna have to fight her and trust me she's someone you don't wanna fuck with."

"Fuck her! By the time I'm done with her she'll be calling me queen."

He sat there quietly, listening to their conversation and memorized any valuable information he could get. He heard a lot of things that needed further context to be useful to him but there was one thing he was certain of. There would be a hierarchy fight later on and by the end of the day he'd be taken by the victor.

He looked around the bus again this time catching the redhead looking at him. She waved at him and gave him a warm smile. It was the first friendly act he'd seen so far, so he returned the smile and waved back but did so carefully to not anger his new owner.

The bus drove for about 3 hours before they got to his new home and he became puzzled at how odd it looked. He was expecting your typical run down prison but instead what he saw was a nice 4 story hotel converted into a prison, with guard post and barbed wire on all sides.

'What kind of place did Sharon send me to?'

- The Special Facility

As they got off the bus in single file his new owner grabbed a handful of his big round butt and Alex felt a warmth spread throughout his body.

He knew becoming someone's bitch was inevitable, especially since he lacked the physicality to fight back and looked the way he did but he was at least happy it was a woman.

He figured that she would want to ride his dick as often as possible and he was perfectly okay with that. In his mind Alex figured that with enough time he could reverse the roles and make her his bitch instead.

They were all escorted into the medical wing where they were all made to check in. They all went to the desk one at a time, where he learned his owner's name was Kim and the redhead's name was Lisa. His eyes wandered, taking in his surroundings until it was his turn to talk to the doctor. Alex immediately noticed how pretty she was and how it was a common occurrence how beautiful all the women here were, which he was perfectly fine with. She waved him over and Alex walked to her ready to check in.

"Hello, my name is Dr.Hall and you are.....Oh, you must be Alex. Let me be the first to welcome you to Hung Prison. Where everyone's a bull and they pump holes until they're full."

He didn't understand the joke but clearly the other women behind him did because the doctor was greeted with cheers and laughter.

"Ladies, let me introduce you to Alex. He's our first male inmate and as you can see he's got exactly what you ladies need."

'First? You mean I'm the only guy in a prison full of hot babes. Forget the deal, I'm in heaven.'

Alex looked around at his fellow inmates to check them out but noticed a change in their demeanor. They all paid him little to no attention on the bus excluding Kim who had claimed him. However after Dr.Hall revealed his gender they all looked ready to pounce and have their way with him.

Especially Kim who was eyeing him like a piece of meat and Alex could practically see her salivating. She stared at him with so much lust in her eyes that Alex took a few steps back towards Dr.Hall. The only person that looked friendly was Lisa who waved at him again but this time Kim noticed and gave the girl a death stare. Lisa ignored her and continued exuding her warm aura as she waved at him causing Kim to get even angrier than before.

The tension was growing and would have continued to do so if another inmate hadn't spoken up to break the silence.

"Doc, is he really a guy? I honestly thought we got female inmates back when I saw him."

"No, unfortunately after the last couple female inmates got pregnant multiple times the state decided that a close substitute would be better. If you ask me I'd say he's a major upgrade compared to the boney girls that used to get sent here. He's definitely going to be popular with everyone. Now, if you lovely ladies and our guest of honor could follow me to the showers please, that would be greatly appreciated."

They all took a short walk to the communal showers on the second floor. There he noticed that each shower head had its own stall with a 4 foot divider separating each other. Inside each one there was a towel, soap, and a loofah. There was one stall at the far back in the middle of the wall with a curtain for privacy. He made a mental note to go for that one when he was ready.

Even though he was excited about being locked up with all these beautiful women, he still had a bit of ptsd when it came to prison showers. Dr.Hall soon gave everyone another set of instructions.

"Alright everyone, go pick a stall and strip till you're in your birthday suit. Then put your clothes on the ground in front of your stall. A guard will come by shortly afterwards to collect your clothes. Understood? Okay, let's get moving, people."

He quickly made a beeline to the stall with a curtain. Once inside he closed the curtain behind him, taking a deep breath in relief. However, the privacy he had just gotten was short lived as Alex heard a familiar voice come from above him.

"I knew you'd pick this one, thinking no one could see you. I followed that fat ass all the way here. I gotta say, the way it sways side to side and jiggles when you walk is hypnotizing."

He looked to his right and saw Kim looking over the divider right at him, her perky tits out on full display causing him to blush. He was in such a hurry to get into the stall that he failed to realize that all the women here were tall enough to look over the dividers with ease. With both of them about to be naked in a few moments, Alex decided that now was a perfect moment to start his plan of reversing their role.

"Kim, if you want my dick, you'll have to wait until we're alone."

"You're dick? I don't want that useless thing."

Alex looked at her confused as his plan was derailed within 5 seconds of them talking.

"Then what do you want from me?"

Kim moved a strand of hair off her face and once again was looking at Alex like a fresh cut of fuckable meat.

"What I want is that fat ass."

His eyes grew wide at her statement. He hoped that he misheard her or that this was a cruel joke she was playing on him.

"M-My what? How would that even work?"

From behind him on the other side of the curtain he heard Dr.Hall speak to him.

"Alex, you're the only one who hasn't placed their clothes outside their stall. Be a good boy and follow my instructions, please."

Kim leaned on the divider and agreed with the doctor. Her eagerness to see Alex naked was easy for him to see.

"Yeah, slut. Strip for me, so I can see those big white cheeks."

His hands were shaking but he didn't have a choice. He quickly stripped naked in front of Kim who bit her lip enjoying the show.

"Holy shit! I knew you had a big ass on the bus but I never guessed those jeans hid all that. Oh, the things I'm gonna do to that booty, I can't wait."

He was going to say something but he could hear Dr.Hall tapping her foot, her patience no doubt running thin. Alex didn't want to get in trouble on his first day so he quickly slid his clothes outside the curtain where they were taken by the doctor.

Once Alex heard Dr.Hall leave the room, the hot water turned on and he felt a bit more relaxed. He had gotten so comfortable that he had forgotten about the South American amazon in the stall next to him who had been ogling his ass the entire time. He was lathering himself when Kim decided to share the view of his big soap covered cheeks with everyone else. She reached over and grabbed the curtain, which broke the trance the hot water had put him in.

"N-No, please don't."

Alex looked at her with pleading eyes but she smiled and did it anyway. She gave the curtain one hard pull and he heard it rip from the bar.

"Ops, I'm sorry. I lost my balance and grabbed the first thing I saw."

Immediately he heard gasp as the other ladies saw what had happened. He could feel them staring at him and his thick white booty. The warmth of the hot water was being replaced by the heat of lust that started filling the room. He went for the towel to cover himself but Kim was faster and snatched it first. With nothing to hide behind he hoped turning around to face the ladies would stop their staring. He took a deep breath and turned to face them but was greeted by the sight that would give him insight on his fate once he got to the cell block.