Freudian Photography

Story Info
Sexy session between model and photographer.
9.6k words
4.6
315.3k
171
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: If you are not 18 or older, please leave this page immediately.

Incest—a word that has extreme negative connotations. The image that most often comes about when the word is mentioned is that of a father forcing himself on his daughter. Any forcible sex act, especially done by a parent to a child, should result in the parent being punished in legal and non-legal ways.

This is a fantasy of consensual incest between adults. It is intended for adults who are interested in reading about consensual sex between relatives. If this offends you, do not continue any further.

*

Laura was finishing her spring cleaning in her son David's room. She respected his privacy and wouldn't go into his bedroom to putter around in but they had agreed that this morning she would go in there to clean up. The agreement was made over a week ago, with the understanding that anything private of his had to find a new "home" until after she finished in there that day. He didn't mind because he didn't have many private items which his suitcase couldn't hold. Besides—and best of all—she would clean up his room. He wasn't sloppy but he didn't like having to clean up his domain. So this worked out very well for the 22 year old.

Putting down the can of Pledge onto the window sill, Laura went to his desk for the thing she knew she would be going to: the envelope of photographs. She opened the large manila envelope and pulled out the photos of David. The first one on top was one of her son modeling a sweater. The next one was of him in a new line of parka. The third one was her favorite: it was a summertime shot of David wearing a short-sleeve shirt with a wide open collar. The collar was actually opened to mid-stomach, revealing a nice slice of his sculptured physique. The proud parent mused how quickly her handsome son broke into modeling. Since he was young, it was obvious that genetics were on David's side in the looks department. Both his mother and father realized this early on, and advised him to go into modeling. The looks and the help, i.e. Dad's best man who was a VP for a modeling agency, got David off to a flying start. For almost a year the boy got offers to pose for some of the country's top clothes designers. He was doing well for ten months...until Fate gave him first a bad "hand," then an even worse one.

The company where the VP friend worked had been under investigation by law enforcement authorities for sexual harassment charges. When the situation came to trial, as part of the settlement several higher-ups were let go, including the family friend. Soon there after, the model requests and offers dried up. Seven months had passed and David couldn't get a modeling gig if the world was coming to an end. Then an even bigger blow came soon after. David's father was finishing up late at the office and just got in his car heading home from his uptown New York office to White Plains. A few moments after he pulled out of his parking spot, a man who had just finished his fourth round at a nearby bar, also got into his car...and afterwards plowed right into David's dad's car after running a red light. The drunk driver ended up with a laceration to the forehead and eventually stitches. The father, enroute to the hospital—DOA.

The months following the funeral were rough for Laura and David. Financially they had a nice cushion in the bank but emotionally parent and child were in bad shape. As they healed, they realized that despite the money in the bank accounts, they both needed to occupy their time with work. The mother returned to her roots in banking, and was fortunate to land an executive secretary position for a well-known bank. The son took a job at a men's suit shop.

One day while at the men's store a customer came in who remembered David from a prior photo gig. The man offered his condolences and the two conversed. A fair exchange had been made: the man bought two new suits, and David learned of a photo session for a very well known maker of men's swim wear. David wasn't thrilled about the nature of the pictures; he had been approached about this type of pictorial during the days when things were good. He was a modest young man and wasn't interested in this type of work. But considering his current drought, he recalled the old saying, "Beggars can't be choosey." Not wanting to appear needy, we waited a couple of days before calling the man. Laura exclaimed at dinner that night, "Honey that so wonderful! Oh that is such great news!"

"Yeah, but it's swimwear," he protested somewhat.

"So?"

He looked down at his lasagna. "I don't like that type of photography."

"Why?" she inquired incredulously. When we went to the beach last year you looked great in your swim suit."

"These aren't regular swim shorts I'd be showing off. It would be Speedos."

She had instant flashback to when the three of them went to the Hamptons and David was lying on his back at the beach. Laura's mind changed one thing about the flashback: David was on his back on the beach but in that skimpy material known as a Speedo. Did her heart just skip a beat at the thought of her son in a thong for men? she wondered. She returned to reality seeing her son still staring at his food.

Her first instinct was to go on about taking what you can get when you get an offer in your field even if it isn't your preference. But then the motherly instinct took over.

"Ah baby, you got a chance to get back into modeling. Granted it is not what you want right now but don't concentrate on that."

David sighed with exasperation, picking his head up to stare up at the kitchen ceiling. "Even if I wanted to do it, I have to have the photos done on my own. And quickly. I lost contact with almost all my old photographers. The one I still had their telephone number for was all ready booked."

"What about me?" the mother asked. "I used to do photography."

"Yeah but how many years ago, Mom. How long ago has it been since you picked up a camera. College?"

She was ever so slightly offended and was ready to say, "The clock's ticking, Junior. It's me or no deal because no one else is available" but she kept quiet. Instead she silently conveyed this message by staring straight at him. Their eyes were locked, and the son soon realized this was his only option. "Ok, Mom. You're right," he relented. "Thank you and I am sorry about the college comment."

She smiled. "You're welcome. When do you need the pixs by?"

"Two weeks."

"Shall we do the shoot Saturday? We can set up here in the house. I still have my umbrellas and things."

"Sounds perfect," he said with a more-upbeat tone.

Laura said, "One question though, David."

"Yeah, Mom?"

"You still need just to push a button to take a picture, right? That's how I remembered how a camera works."

"Mom!"

The gleaming mother playfully ran her left hand through her son's dark locks.

The next day David was off from his job and received a call from his contact.

"What size jeans do you wear, David?"

"Why?"

"Just tell me."

David told him and was instructed to come in the next day. He would have to also do a couple of pictures wearing a new line of jeans. That night at dinner, he was once again down.

"They want me to have several shots done of me in these new jeans without a shirt. WITHOUT A SHIRT?" he bemoaned.

Laura rolled her eyes back. "So what's the problem?"

"Mom! What—you don't remember? I don't like "fleshy" photography. Sure I did that shot with my shirt open but at least I kept it on. Plus you'll be taking the picture. They want a couple of beefcake poses."

Slightly annoyed the mother replied, "Didn't we already discuss about having to do things you'd rather not do to get back into modeling. And what's the big deal about me seeing you without your top off while wearing jeans? I'm going to be taking pictures of you in a skimpy swear suit. Stop being such a wuss."

That stung. But David knew his mother was right. "Oh—alright," he relented.

"Besides, you're not my type," Laura quipped with a grin.

Actually—and secretly—David had become Laura's type. She had started having unorthodox feelings for her son. It started with butterflies in the stomach when she was near him, much the same way she had with musicians and actors during her teen years. Then, shortly before they agreed for her to be his photographer, Laura was having erotic dreams about her son. The dreams had the two fucking and sucking into oblivion. Her favorite one, which was recalled even while at work, had Laura in the shower. Her back was to the shower door. David entered the shower, and said "Mom?" With a devilish grin she parted her legs and he slipped into her from behind. Most mornings up to the day of shoot, Laura woke up with her fingers buried in her pussy and/or wrapped around a breast or nipple; the sheets drenched with her release. She was happy David's room was downstairs so he could not hear her midnight moans of self- pleasure.

She clearly knew her desire was incestuous. She did feel some guilt, but more defensive of her forbidden thoughts. Other mothers have felt the same way about their sons so she wasn't the only one. She reasoned May-December romances were a de-facto scenario of forbidden mother-son love. She was a young widow living in a house with an incredibly good looking and well built man...who happens to be her son; this factor of relationship doing little to bother her. In fact it fueled her XXX dreams. The mother figured nothing would ever happen between her and her offspring. 'If I said anything, he may even be so disgusted that he removes me from his life' she also considered. She figured that once she met someone else these illicit dreams would be replaced by "the real thing".

On Saturday morning, Laura went to the basement and retrieved all her photographic equipment. She was glad she didn't listen to her husband who told her to get rid of sell the stuff. Wow, that was a switch: a wife wanted to keep old stuff and the husband told her to chuck it? She brought everything into David's bedroom and set up shop. The mother clearly knew why she had talked her son into using his room, though she used the notion of his room being more spacious and apt for a photo session. This was true, but Laura wanted to have a fresh background for her sexy dreams. And taking pictures of an attractive man in his bedroom with him posing without a shirt and then in swimwear would be pretty damn fresh and sexy.

When she finished setting up everything she hollered, "Honey, let's get started." About a minute later her son appeared. They smiled nervously at each other.

"I guess we'll start with the jeans pictures," the mother suggested. "Why don't you take off your shirt?"

David finished opening the buttons on his shirt and now was opening it. Laura's eyes widened as in a few seconds her son's chest came into partial view and then total view. He removed the shirt from himself and tossed it to the floor. It reminded her of the photo of him with the open shirt...only this was much, much better. Her handsome son stood before her topless. Her eyes immediately could not get enough of the young physical specimen in front of them. His black hair was wavy and cut short. His shoulders were broad and cut, thanks to his love of up push-ups. The photo lights reflected a small patch of perspiration on top of each shoulder. The lights also gave a sensual appearance to his piercing black eyes. His arms were Popeye-like. Her eyes swept over the expansive black mat of hair across his chest. She remembered the other day how her fingers glossed over the pictures of his chest hair. Now it was "live" in all its 20-something, semi-curly glory. Her mind, now racing faster than a computer in the Pentagon, had images of her 10 fingers "running" through her son's chest hair. They would stop at his nipples, the two pink tops now staring back at her, and tickle each nub of flesh. His stomach was the typical 6-pack. Her thoughts now had her hands tracing the abdomen indentations. It was all she could do to not to stare at his crotch, which was very nicely highlighted by the tightness of his Levis.

David smiled, seeing the appreciation of his physique from a female, even it was his mother. "How do you want me, Mom?"

'Deep inside me' was Laura's knee-jerk mental answer. 'What the hell are you talking about, Laura?' she chastised herself. 'This is your son. Yes he's handsome and his upper chest is incredible, but this is your offspring...your child!' The self-punishment thought woke her from her original musing. "Why don't you take off your shoes and socks, honey?" David good naturally obeyed her. His Nikes and socks were cast under the bed. He was now wearing the jeans. She clicked away having him in various versions of the Thinking Man position along with him lying on his back.

"Put your hands behind your head and stick out your chest," Laura suggested as she watched thru the camera's view finder as her prone son reclined on the bed.

The sight of his mother's opened eyes as he bared his upper bod returned to David's mind. He immediately realized that his mother was the spitting image of Married with Children's Peggy Bundy, though her hair wasn't as puffed up. Just like her, David's mom was an attractive redhead whose usual attire, especially tight pants and heels, accented her sexy early 40s figure. Laura had on a pair of jet black Spandex pants which ended at the ankle—just like Peg—with matching black open-toe pumps. The black attire contrasted nicely against her red hair. Her top, a lavender plaid shirt, was tucked into the waistline of the Spandex, though loose fitting. As she moved around the bed shooting off pictures, David couldn't help but notice how her breasts shook inside the shirt. He knew from last year at the beach that even her frumpy one-piece bathing suit couldn't hide her huge melons. David figured his mother's breasts were at least 37's. It was now his turn to have wide eyes as his mom got into a catcher's position for the next photo. Laura's breasts jiggled in their plaid confinement. He saw and heard the Spandex stretch across her lap area.

"Now turn on your right side," the photographing mother advised.

From this new position and thanks to the shine from the lights he could clearly see the Spandex area stretch over his mom's crotch, and—was he just imagining this?—slip into her parted pussy lips which were outlined through her panties and the tight Spandex material. Still maintaining her squat, she shifted her weight from her the left side to the right. It seemed to David like the imbedded Spandex went deeper into her labia. Was his mind playing very dirty tricks on him? One thing for sure—his groin wasn't pretending. David had the beginnings of an erection. It was an erection brought on by the sensual setting of the photo shoot and...even more so...the sight of his lovely and sexy mother squatting before him in "paint-on" pants.

He had never gotten turned on during the prior photo sessions. It was even odder this was occurring with his mother Laura. The adjective "incestuous" came to mind. He really never thought of his mom in a sexual way. She was just...mom. But things now had drastically changed. This whole scene, his mother taking pictures of him like this, was definitely pseudo incestuous. David really didn't seem to mind. He was never one to follow the crowd, and having your opposite-sex parent taking photos of you without shirt or shoes was definitely not one for the crowd.

Laura stood up in one swift motion. There was a hint of moisture—non-perspiration moisture—between her thighs. She caught sight of her child's deep black eyes fall up on her motioning breasts. A slightly warm feeling swept over her groin. Out of the corner of her own hazel eyes she noticed his groin area protrude slightly.

"How we doing?" she pleasantly inquired. Dumb question. Judging by your pants, I'd say you're enjoying this venture into the risqué just as much as I am.

In a down-to-earth tone he answered, "Fine." Just like you—fine...oh so fine.

"Are you ready for the swim shots?" I sure am! Yes! Yes! I admit it—I want to see you, my well-built son, in your bikini briefs with that growing bulge. Yes! I need to see you, my chiseled child,, sexually aroused as I am getting. Yes!

With a confident voice David responded, "Absolutely." Fucking A—absolutely! I am more than ready! I want to strip down to my Speedo with my cock rapidly getting hard for you to see, my hot hot mother!

He turned to his right and got off the bed. He was standing a few feet away from his mom. Both her hands were to her sides, one holding the camera. Mother and son were each breathing a little heavier. Laura, on eye level with David's chiseled chest, saw there was more perspiration there. She raised her eyes and met her son's. They silently agreed to enter the forbidden. Her unmotherly gaze at him was broken by the sound of a snap. He had unsnapped his jeans...and was now pulling down the zipper. The zipper sound ended and he parted open his Levi's and pushed them down—slowly—to his ankles and stepped out of them. David took a step forward...and closer to her. He placed his hands on his hips, parted slightly his bare feet, thrust out his chest—and rising erection—to his mother.

Time seem to stop.

Laura's heart was beating like a heavy metal drummer. She was enraptured by the young masculine sight before her. Her son stood in front of her—the only clothing on his fabulous male form...a pair of sky blue Speedo briefs! Man, was he sexy! His calves and legs were well toned but to this lustful mother this was just a blip on the screen of her stud son. It was the bulge!—oh that sweet sky blue bulge which was the focus of her attention. 'He's got to be 7 inches—minimum,' her sex-filled mind quickly gathered. And judging from the angle of her son's boner, it wasn't even at full mast!

"I have to...to... change the roll," she semi-stuttered as she began removing the old film from her 35 mm and resupplied it with a new roll from the nearby table.

David saw that his mom's shirt, though loose-fitting, revealed her reaction to his body: her nipples began to harden. His head felt like it was in a haze. Here he was standing in a skimpy pair of swim trunks with a growing hard-on—which was almost complete—being photographed by his attractive mom who was obviously getting equally aroused by the whole situation.

Laura also felt like she was in a haze. If she was asked to state her name and where she lived, she would have difficulty. She couldn't move her gaze from her son's erect penis, which seemed to be pointing at her through the Speedo. Her labia were engorged, she had gone from moist to wet, and her nipples were erect. She wished she was wearing something tight to reveal her excited teats the way the Speedo showcased her son's arousal. Her excitement soared when a dark patch appeared on the portion of the sky blue material which covered the head of her studly son's cock.

David was the first to break the trance, knowing that any further pictures could not be used in his photo portfolio thanks to his erection and pre-cum. He didn't care that this photo shoot had become erotic—in fact he was glad that it had! He had frequently fantasized about a moment like this where the model excited the photographer (and in this case, vice-versa). He just never fantasized the photographer would be his mother. Now it was a matter of seduction. David wanted to seduce and stimulate his beautiful mom. He was proud and excited to be standing in front of his shapely, pretty mother wearing nothing but a flimsy swimsuit and sporting a humongous hard-on.

"How's this, mom?" He locked his fingers behind his head with elbows bent northwesterly and northeasterly, and his knees slightly bent in a semi-squat. Laura's son thrusted his pelvis forward and the Speedo stretched over his stiff cock. A new ooze of pre-cum was released.