Friend's Mom Ch. 01: The Pool

Story Info
My summer with Rachel begins!
2.6k words
4.41
67.4k
73

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my last summer between my Junior and Senior year at Texas A&M and I was spending the next two months hanging out in my home town. I didn't get a summer job and was already a little bored, thinking the summer was going to waste away without much excitement. I was thinking of how the rest of the day was going to go as I walked through the gate into Ron's backyard expecting to see my buddy lounging by the pool. Instead I was greeted by his mom, who was vacuuming the hot tub. She was wearing a tiny little white bikini and must have seen my surprise as she smiled and said, "Hi Jack! Ron said you might be coming by. He tried texting you, but apparently you didn't get it. He got a call to sub in the softball league and took off a few minutes ago."

"Okay, thanks Mrs. Tyler. Guess I'll head over to the park then." I stammered. She just smiled and said, "Please call me Rachel, and you're welcome to take a dip if you'd like." I hesitated and stared more intently at her fantastic figure. "It's okay. The water is great! I'm just cleaning the hot tub." She continued running the vacuum along the bottom of the tub, so I sat down on the lounger nearest her and proceeded to take off my shoes and shirt, while watching her move around. She bent over directly across from me and I had a perfect view of her large, firm tits. Holy shit! I thought as I realized my cock was beginning to stir in my trunks.

She continued giving me a show as she moved around the tub, occasionally looking at me with that big smile. Was she purposely teasing me? She kept moving slowly, almost posing to give me perfect views of her tits. She then moved so her back was to me giving me a great shot of her tight ass. She then slowly bent over to remove the skimmer basket and my cock jumped to full erection.

"Aren't you going to get in?" she asked as she turned toward me. I quickly tried to hide my bulge by sliding back in the lounger, but her eyes went right to the tent in my shorts. "Hush...did I cause that?" she said with a smile. "Um. I guess so" was all I could manage, as I no longer could hide my excitement.

Rachel walked over to where I was sitting, staring directly at my shorts. "If I'm responsible for that, then I probably need to be held accountable." She reached down with both hands and grasped the waistband of my shorts, slowly sliding them down and off my ankles. I now sat there completely naked with a raging hard on. She gasped at my size, "You've got the most beautiful cock I've ever seen!". Without hesitating, she immediately straddled the lounger and pulling the small triangle of her bikini bottom to the side, she positioned her pussy lips at the tip of my cock and slowly pushed downward, taking my cock into her pussy an inch at a time, before pulling back off a half inch. Then sliding down another inch, before pulling off a half inch. All the time raking her clit against my shaft. She continued squatting lower until she was completely impaled on my prick. "Oh my god!" she gasped as she rocked slowly back and forth. She moaned deeply again and started grinding her hips hard onto me. "I want your cock so bad!" she barked as her pace began to quicken, she reached up and ripped her top off and pushed her erect nipples into my face.

I grabbed both her tits in my hands and began sucking and biting her nipples. She groaned loudly, "Oh god your cock feels so good!" as she quickened her pace. "Suck my nipples!" she commanded as she was clearly getting into my cock. This wasn't going to take long for either of us to cum.

"Oh god! I'm going to cum on your cock!!" she squealed as she furiously bounced up and down, riding my meat. I felt my balls swelling as her pussy clamped down hard on my prick and her clit swelled.

"I'm cumming!! I'm cumming on your big prick! Oh fuck! Fuck my pussy!!" she screamed as she started shaking and convulsing. I pulled her tightly against my body and slammed my cock up into her several times, then released jet after jet of hot jiz deep into her hole.

"Yes!! Fuck my pusssssyyyyy!! Cum in my twat!" as she milked my throbbing prick of every last drop of cum.

After several more moments of tight embrace, we both recovered from our mind-blowing orgasm. Rachel then slowly dismounted me, took my hand and silently led me into the house and directly to her bedroom.

She instructed me to sit on the edge of the bed, then she dropped to her knees and began giving me the most sensual blow job I could ever imagine. Within just a few minutes my cock was once again completely hard. She then moved up onto the bed with her rear end in the air and beckoned me to enter her from behind.

Without hesitation I moved in behind her and positioned by prick at her opening. I slowly rubbed the head all around her pussy. "Put it in me and fuck me!" she ordered, clearly impatient with my teasing. I quickly obeyed by easily sliding my hard on all the way inside in one push. My head was spinning from the thought of fucking my buddy's mom!

"Now fuck me good and hard!" she demanded as she pushed her ass back against my dick. I needed no further direction as I grabbed her hips and began pumping my cock into her hole. "You like my big cock Rachel?" I asked with a smirk. "Oh yes! I love your prick in my pussy! Fuck me good! Make me cum again!" she begged.

"I'll make you cum alright you little slut!"

"Yes! Talk dirty to me! Tell me what you are going to do to me!" she moaned with her face in the pillow as I slammed into her pussy.

"I'm fucking your pussy! My cock is going in and out of your twat!" I continued describing my actions as she purred in complete submission.

"Yesss!! My pussy is yours! Anytime and anyplace! I want you to fuck me!" she screamed.

I was now hammering her cunt as my balls made slapping noises as they swung up under her pussy and slapped against her lower stomach.

"I'm cumming!! Fuck me harder!! Cum in my pussy!" she begged as her body quaked.

"I'm not going to cum in your cunt this time!" I panted as my balls tightened.

"In my mouth!! Cum in my mouth then! I want to suck you off!"

I pumped her twat a few more times to complete her orgasm then slowly pulled my entire length from her pussy. She spun around to face my cock, taking the head of my dick into her mouth. Her tongue circled my head as I slowly jacked off in her mouth. The sensation was fantastic as I quickened my stroking, feeling the cum rising in my balls. I grabbed a hand full of her hair with my left hand and continued stroking my cock with my right, holding her head firmly in place. A few more strokes and the cum started shooting out. "Aaaahhhhh!!" I groaned as Rachel sucked and swallowed every drop. I pumped and pumped my pulsating cock and unloaded in her mouth. She eagerly sucked me until the last blast of jism went gushing down her throat. I held her head in place on my dick for several more seconds to make sure she sucked down every last drop.

Finally, I released her head and we both fell into a pile on the bed, breathing heavily while trying to recover from our ordeal.

Rachel smiled up at me as I playfully circled her nipples with my fingers. "That was the most incredible orgasm of my life!" she proclaimed. "I want to do it again."

I wanted to do it again too, but as I left the house I couldn't help but think this had been a once in a lifetime experience that wouldn't be repeated.

However, a week later, as I pulled in to the local gas station, my cock immediately jumped to attention. There was my friend Ron's mother Rachel, who I'd thoroughly fucked just last week. She was filling up her car with gas wearing a short mini skirt, high heels and a skin-tight tank top. Damn she is hot! I thought as I got out of the car at the pump directly behind her.

"Hi Rachel!" I happily greeted. "Jack! What are you doing here?" she said with a playful tone.

"I'm taking my car through the car wash." I said, then added, "Want to come along?"

She giggled and said, "Only if it's the super deluxe version that takes ten minutes!"

"Let's go!" was all it took for her to hop in the front seat and away we went to the back of the station. As I was punching in the wash code, Rachel had already freed my cock and yanked my pants to the floorboard.

I eased the car into the stall, put it in neutral and slid my seat back as far as it would go. Rachel was sucking my cock by the time the first drops of water hit the car. She wasted no time deep throating me to a massive erection.

As she sucked my cock, I saw her left-hand slide under her skirt as she peeled off her panties and brought them to my face. They were soaking wet! I took a deep inhale of her sweet aroma as she came off my cock and straddled me, positioning the head of my prick directly below her pussy lips, she sank down, taking me deep into her wet hole. I flipped up her tank top, releasing her beautiful tits directly into my waiting mouth and began squeezing her tits and sucking her nipples.

Knowing we had only a few minutes, Rachel began gliding up and down on my meat. Rising until the head was practically out before impaling herself with on my entire length. "Oooooohhhhhh!!" she moaned. "I've wanted your cock in me again ever since you fucked me so good last week!"

Her pace quickened with each thrust. She was now riding me with a purpose as she started screaming "My pussy!! My pussy!! Your...cock...is...fucking...my...pusssssyyyyy!!"

I could feel the cum rising in my balls as Rachel let out a shriek "I'm cummmmiiinnnnnggg!!"

"I'm gonna fill your twat with my cum!" I barked. "Yessss!! Fill my cunt! Fill it up!" she begged as I grabbed her hips, slamming my meat deep into her pussy and letting go of a massive load jism into her sweet hole. We grabbed ahold of each other tightly as her pussy muscles milked my cock of every drop of cum. I thought I would pass out as Rachel finally slid off my cock and back into the passenger seat just as the final rinse of the car wash was going over the hood.

Slowly, I put the car into drive and pulled back to where her car sat next to the gas pumps.

Rachel opened her door to exit, she looked over at me and said, "Let's not wait so long before we do this again!" As I handed her wet panties back to her, she smiled and stepped out of my car.

The following Saturday, I went to the grocery store to pick up a few things. As I rounded and aisle, I almost ran my shopping cart into theirs before I realized who stood in front of me. "Hi Mr. and Mrs. Tyler." I was able to get out, letting my real surprise to see them take the blame for my momentary look of embarrassment.

"Jack! Haven't seen you yet this summer. What have you been up to?" asked Mr. Tyler.

"Not much of anything. Just passing the days until I go back to school." I wanted to say, 'well I've fucked the shit out of your beautiful wife a couple of times', but I didn't think that would go over very well, so I just smiled and looked at Rachel, who was dressed to the nines as usual. This time in a very short sun dress that showed plenty of cleavage. As we talked, her nipples hardened noticeably and were clearly pushing through the thin material. I wanted to reach over and grab them, but somehow, I was able to refrain myself.

As they continued in the opposite direction, I turned around just as Rachel looked over her shoulder at me. While her right arm was looped around her husband's waist, she slowly raised the back of her sundress with her left hand to reveal her tight ass and the tiniest little red thong I've ever seen. Needless to say, my cock began twitching. She smiled and winked.

Part of me said just let it go, but my hardening cock had a different idea. So, I went to the far end of the store near the restrooms and waited until they came around the next aisle. I immediately caught Rachel's eye and nodded towards the restroom. Thankfully, Mr. Tyler was looking the other direction and didn't see me. Then Rachel said something to him and started walking towards the ladies' room.

I left my cart and immediately followed her inside. The bathroom was empty, so we practically tackled each other into one of the stalls. Rachel had my cock released from my pants in seconds as her spaghetti straps fell off her shoulders revealing those firm tits and hard nipples that I'd become obsessed with in the past couple of weeks. I quickly pushed her against the stall wall and placing both hands under her legs, lifted her off the ground. She frantically pulled her G-string to the side as my prick pushed its way into her cunt.

She moaned with pleasure as I sank into her. We were locked in a deep kiss as our tongues fought like two snakes. I wasted no time pounding her hard and fast, slamming her bum into the wall.

Describing it as a 'quicky' would be doing it too much justice. It only took seconds before she began squealing into my mouth. I kept the kiss going in an effort to suppress her sounds, but my own orgasm let loose and my hot cum began spraying into her hole. "Oh shit! Oh shit yes!" she whispered as we both shook in orgasm. I pressed her hard against the stall as my cock exploded with jet after jet of hot spunk. After fully spending my load, we held each other tightly until we both had stopped shaking. Then I slowly lowered her to the floor. My cock slid out of her pussy with a plopping noise followed by a stream of our combined juices. I grabbed a wad of toilet paper and gently cleaned her up as her knees buckled when I touched her clit, sending another shock of electricity through her body.

Once she was cleaned up, Rachel pulled her G-string back across her twat, straightened her dress and hair, then left me in the stall, rejoining her husband to finish their grocery shopping.

As I exited the bathroom, I got a strange look from one of the female cashiers, but simply went to my cart and finished my business, thinking to myself "is this really happening to me?!"