Friends of My Daughter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"DAMMMMNNNnnnn, that feels good. But we need to go somewhere and get something to eat. I want to talk to you."

I reluctantly started to lower her but she kept her legs wrapped around my waist for a second so that she could kiss me deeply again. Then she lowered her long lovely legs to the floor, standing on those sexy high heels again.

"Let's get dressed and get something to eat. Hell, it's Friday night!"

I watched in awe as her hips swiveled and her ass rotated as she walked slowly up the stairs in front of me. As I had hoped, the panties were only a thin string in the back, which almost disappeared between her cheeks. As I walked behind her, a few steps lower than her, I watched as her pretty ass hole that I had fucked only a few hours ago winked around the string. Her lovely young pussy was also clearly visible, the string tucked neatly into the folds of her outer lips. It was a pretty shade of pink, almost red, and looked warm and wet. Her long legs were cased in the sheer stockings, the tops of which seemed to frame her crotch.

I had to restrain myself from running up behind her and throwing myself on her. I heard one of her sweet teen-age giggles, and looked up to see that she was looking over her shoulder and watching me ogle her. I didn't think that she was wiggling her ass or hips any more than she normally did, but the suggestive clothes that she wore emphasized it.

"Where in the world did you get that outfit? I know I bought the one you wore last weekend. Did you buy this at the same time?"

"Do you really like it? No, I bought this a while back. It's a great outfit to wear when we go out. You can wear anything you want over it, and if you want to you can show a guy whatever you feel like and still make it seem like an accident."

I was speechless. This was the same girl who had confessed to me only a week ago that she had only had sex once before?

She giggled again at my expression as I followed her into my bedroom. My eyes were still watching the sway of her young hips that seemed to have me hypnotized, and she still was looking over her shoulder at times with a big smile as she watched me enjoy the show.

"Just because I haven't been fucked very much doesn't mean that I don't enjoy attention from men. I guess the thought that I can excite men has always really turned me on; just by standing in a mall, or walking down the sidewalk I seem to attract their attention. I just didn't go much farther than that until last weekend with you."

"I think they call girls like you a prick tease, Aimie."

"Well, prick tease or slut. I guess I'm going to be one or the other, aren't I? After the last week, I think you've shown me that being a slut is a lot more enjoyable!"

As I dressed, I assured her that she was way to sweet to be a slut as I watched her dress. She argued with me that she did indeed feel funny about the situation, but it felt so good and she enjoyed it so much that if that was what being a slut was all about, she would cheerfully be a slut. I couldn't help but laugh a little and walk over and give her a kiss.

As we drove into the city, we decided on a restaurant. Although we were dressed up, we decided it would be something fairly casual. We settled on Friday's and drove to the nearest one. We walked to the door and I gave them my name and then stood outside so that we could smoke. I had known that Aimie and the girls smoked for years although none of the other girls smoked around me until now.

As I lit her cigarette, I admired the curve of her cheek and the grace of her neck. Of course she had youth on her side, but she was also genuinely attractive. When she was my age, she would still probably draw men's eyes. She slid her hand inside my elbow and stood close, almost as if she wanted everyone to know that she was mine. I watched as people came and went, their eyes seeming irresistibly drawn to the handsome yet unusual couple that we made.

She had worn an elegant red dress that was low cut in the front, but not daringly so. The top of her sexy mini-shirt was just barely hidden and would occasionally show. The hem of her dress was below her knees, but there were sexy slits up each side to show flashes of her firm thighs covered with the black stockings every so often. When the slit gaped open very much, the top or stockings were revealed. It was tight enough that anyone who was looking could see that she was wearing a garter belt. As she walked, the straps were outlined by the thin material of the dress.

It clung to her thin waist, making her small tits look larger than they really were and accenting the thrust of her ass. Cradling those lovely cheeks, it tightened around her thighs again. Around her neck was a thin strap that lay against her shoulders and seemed to be trimming to a gorgeous package. She had brushed her shining black hair until it shone, and it cascaded down her back almost to the top of her dress.

Standing beside her was a relatively handsome man dressed in a sports coat and slacks; he appeared considerably older than his beautiful companion. His full head of hair had touches of gray and was combed straight back. He was solidly built, carrying just a little too much weight for his six-foot frame. If you looked a little closer, you could have sworn that he was old enough to be her father!

At least that was what I imagined as we stood and waited, quietly talking and smoking. I could see the envy in the eyes of the men (and boys!) that walked by. Those men who were with female companions usually hid it a little better, but it was still there. The older women would glare at me, then turn their faces away. Some of them would whisper something to their male companions. Whether it was a remark about Aimie or me, I didn't know or care.

"I thought that Friday's was more of a cosmopolitan crowd." Aimie joked to me. "We seem to be making a bit of an impression! Is it because we're such a handsome couple?"

I smiled wryly. "I don't think so. The men are simply jealous of me. And so are the boys over the age of seven." She squeezed my arm and swung her pretty lips over to give me warm kiss on the lips. I could hear one of the middle aged women gasp. "As you can hear, the women are aghast at the child molester who dares to bring his latest victim out in public." She giggled quietly.

"Well, I've noticed that the younger women seemed a little jealous, too. And I don't think they're lezzies, either!" I wasn't sure of where this was going. The compliment was nice for my ego, but I had a little ball of ice in my stomach that I was able to hide from her.

I could only think of one reason for her sudden desire to talk, and it didn't seem to include much of a future for me enjoying her sweet, young body. And I found that I would miss her easy company as much as her body. Although I had known her for years, I had only KNOWN her for a few days. The two of us had deeper and honest conversations in the last week than I had ever had with the girls, or even with my daughter. Anne and I couldn't share information about sex, for instance. What daughter wanted to have a frank and sincere conversation with her father regarding the fact that most boys her age didn't seem to be willing to eat her pussy?

As it was getting later, we were seated after only a short wait. Once again, I was aware of the stares and outright leers from men as I escorted Aimie to our table, and the unpleasant looks from most of the women. It did seem, however, that the younger women were smiling at me instead of glaring. I thought to myself that it was only the power of suggestion.

I seated Aimie, and she looked surprised that I would treat her with such courtesy at first, then a sweet smile lit her face. "You know, that's another reason that young women like older men. I've been out to eat with BOYS, and they never hold my chair for me."

"Yeah, it's a habit from another time. Unfortunately, another time a long time ago."

"Don't start!"

We ordered our diners, although I wasn't really hungry. My stomach was a little tense as I wondered how she would break the news. I assumed that since she was here with me, we would at least have most of the rest of the weekend together. That thought alone made me calm down. Aimie wanted a drink, but I told her I didn't want the waitress to card her and confirm everyone's suspicions. She had been sipping her water and coughed for a few minutes, then kicked me hard under the table with her high heels.

By the time my Crown (and her tea) arrived she had started to work on me. She had reached across the table and held my hand as we talked, not letting go even when our waitress placed the drinks on the table. The girl who was not much older than Aimie, looked at her, and then me and smiled very warmly before she turned and walked away.

"See, what did I tell you! You don't give yourself enough credit. I don't know what problem 'older' women have, but you have a lot of 'sex appeal' to me. I would have to say that you have some kind of 'appeal' to her!"

We talked a while longer. I couldn't quite figure out where the conversation was going. It definitely wasn't going where I thought it was headed. After our food arrived, we ate and the conversation stalled. After eating, I had a cup of coffee to make sure I was alert and awake as Aimie continued talking.

"I really want to thank you for everything so far. My head was kind of screwed up after those clowns in high school." She turned a little red. "When I needed someone, you were there for me."

"Aimie, most of the guys in this room would give you the same help anytime you wanted. You are a beautiful young woman."

She snorted through her nose. "Yeah, they would probably help me the same way that the last two ass holes did! No, you were really nice to me. I know that you enjoyed sex with me too, but you don't try to force me to do anything I don't want to." I thought to myself that there didn't seem to be much of anything she didn't like, but decided that maybe I should just keep my mouth shut.

"I don't want to lose what we have right now, but I want you to listen to what I have to say." My spirits took an immediate climb. What the hell was she talking about, then?

"Will you agree to listen to me with an open mind and let me explain before you get upset? Please??" I agreed, wondering what this was about.

"Sex with you has been really fantastic, Ed. I didn't know that I could cum like I do when I'm with you. I lost track of the number of orgasms you gave me the first night we were together. The other girls were pretty much used to sex, but this was all new to me." Her face was still red, but she looked determined to continue.

"You have to understand that the five of us girls have been together for a lot of years and we always tell each other everything. EVERYTHING! Now, don't get upset.."

"You didn't tell Anne!!!"

"NO! No, not Anne. But the other girls know all about what's going on." I was struck dumb. I couldn't talk, I couldn't even move. I just sat there looking at her with a sick feeling in my stomach.

"Are you OK? Ed?"

Dozens of thoughts ran through my head at the same time. If all the girls knew what was going on, how long could they keep it from Anne? And what did they think of me? Was I an old lecher who was taking advantage of this young teen-age girl across from me? What did they think of her?

"Ed, you said you would listen to what I had to say. Drink some of your coffee and have a cigarette." She was like a mother taking care of her little boy. Although she didn't look like any mother I knew.

The table next to us was silent. They had finished eating some time ago. I realized that although the music and general noise of the restaurant were enough to keep them from hearing everything, they undoubtedly had heard enough to pique their interest. I turned and glared at them. I wasn't in the mood to be polite and they could see that right away. They looked embarrassed, then quickly got up and left.

"Aimie, My God! How could you tell the girls what we did?"

"Are you sorry? Is it embarrassing to you? Do you wish we hadn't fucked?" She had a determined look on her pretty young face.

"No, not at all. Aimie, I'm more concerned about what the girls would think about you. Don't they think it's a little weird? I mean, you girls have known me forever. You guys still call me 'Dad' sometimes!"

"I know, I know. But what I feel for you, I don't feel for my dad! We just kind of called you that because you seemed to like it. Other than Anne, I don't think that any of us ever thought of you as a father figure. Or, well.. Damn, it gets confusing!"

The crowd was beginning to thin, so I paid the bill and we walked to the door. The pretty young waitress had smiled warmly all evening long, and Aimie joked that she might just need to have a talk with her. She put her arm around me as we walked to the door, holding me against her. Even though I was still slightly in shock, her body felt wonderful to me.

I didn't really want to talk in the car and she sensed this. She played with the CD player most of the way there while I thought. I could tell by the determined look on her pretty young face that there was more to come, but couldn't for the life of me figure out what it was.

God help me, I couldn't help myself from admiring her hard teen body that was displayed to perfection by the sexy dress she wore. Her young tits were emphasized by the tightness of the dress. I knew they had no support other than their own, yet they looked as if they were on display upon a shelf, with the outline of the aureole's faintly visible. The dress clung tightly to her thin waist and hips; although I couldn't see her ass, I knew that the dress was clinging just as tightly, allowing all the men's eyes to caress her sweet cheeks even from across the room. She was a beautiful young girl in her prime, and was sitting beside me as we drove back to my house, where I would certainly have more opportunities to pleasure her once again. My displeasure with her indiscretion was beginning to fade. I couldn't stay upset with this young American beauty too long!

Aimie didn't realize that I was no longer as disturbed as I was originally. She was still sweet, but had a determined look that I remembered from years before, when she was working to get her way against odds. As a matter of fact, I could remember the whole group of girls acting much the same when they wanted to get their way.

I smiled to myself as I remembered her taking every advantage of her teen-age body, bending over slightly more than necessary to display her ass, swiveling her hips a trifle more than necessary when she crossed a room, and allowing me a better view of her cleavage when she handed me a drink. All in all, she was attempting to soften my will while she hardened my cock. By now, I was curious about what she had on her mind other than an evening and night of good hard fucking.

She was casually seated with the windows at her back, leaning partially on the arm of the couch. It was totally dark by now and the living room was lit by the 'soft mood lighting' selection of the computerized light controls. I was seated only a couple of feet from her in a chair. She was still wearing that incredible gown, the slits in the side open almost all the way to her hips, showing the tops of her stockings against her white thighs. The thought struck me that no one could possibly teach her these things and that she was just a natural! Some would see her as a slut. I guess she was, but being a slut could be a good thing as well as bad. She was willing and able to realize what she wanted and work towards making it happen.

"Will you listen to me again? I know you aren't very happy about this. I didn't do it deliberately, I was just so happy and excited that I had to tell the girls." She looked down into her own drink almost shyly, although how she could feel shy in that dress holding that pose, I couldn't imagine. "As a matter of fact, didn't you wonder why all the girls were outside hanging around at school when you picked me up today?"

I rubbed my forehead with my hand, and she giggled. "It's not THAT bad! The girls were just happy to see ME so happy, they managed to get the story out of me. They figured that it HAD to be sex, and one of them had seen you pick me up to go check out used cars. One thing led to another, the next thing I knew I was telling them all about it!"

The picture of these teen coeds sitting around discussing the details of our passionate fucking was having a definite effect on me. Aimie still assumed that I was upset, but I was really slightly amused and flattered. I was in good shape and a handsome man, but didn't feel nearly as attractive as I had when I was her age.

"Of course, when I saw Ellen and Carrie the next day, I had a big smile on my face. They started teasing me, saying that I looked like I had just gotten fucked! The next thing I knew, I was telling them about how glorious it was! Thank God we were in Ellen's apartment and Anne wasn't around. I swore them to secrecy and told them everything. EVERYTHING!" She was looking at me as I watched her tell her story. She paused to make sure that I had understood her emphasis. I asked her what she meant, and she explained that she had described in great detail how much pleasure I had shown her. I felt my face getting hot as I imagined these friends of Anne's sitting around discussing her father's cock as it pleasured Aimie's pussy. I was beginning to feel slightly remote as if this were happening to someone else.

"Ellen and Carrie both thought it was great! I think at first that they were a little shocked until I told them how great it was. It didn't seem to freak them out or anything." She giggled again and looked down for a second. "You know, Jackie's dad made a pass at Ellen one time years ago when we were only fifteen. Now THAT would have been a bad thing!" She saw my shocked look. "He was drunk and upset at Jackie's mom who was screwing around on him. It didn't really mean anything, he didn't really do much except make some suggestive remarks!"

"We girls got used to boys chasing us years ago. Just because boys turn into men doesn't change things! You're all still interested. And that's a good thing! We wouldn't be very happy if you weren't!"

Despite my unease at the situation, I had to admit that what she had said so far actually made some sense. She was making it all sound reasonable. Being single myself, I knew what a difference great sex makes when you are used to not having it. And I didn't have her background with sexual disasters either.

I told her what I had been thinking, explaining that I wasn't upset and that I understood how she had been so happy that she couldn't wait to tell her friends. I also confessed that it was probably the greatest compliment I had ever been given. With a small "Thank Goddd!!" she jumped of the couch and onto my lap and began kissing my face.

"You don't know how SCARED you had me! You looked like a stone statue sitting there listening to me! You weren't doing that on purpose, were you??"

I assured her I hadn't. The feel of her tight ass on my dick was making it stiffen and lengthen. She immediately felt it and slowly rubbed and squirmed as I ran a hand up her dress although I was unable to get any higher than her thighs. I massaged the tops of her stockings and slid my hand under the straps that ran up to her garter belt.

"You know, your wearing this garter belt is a big compliment too. Most women don't like them and say they're too uncomfortable. Thank you for wearing it. They may be old, but they're still effective."

"OH, they aren't that bad. I like the way they make me feel, like a beautiful package that every man wants to open." She giggled again, that sexy sound that girls her age can get by with. "I think maybe some of those guys tonight wanted to 'open' me, didn't you get that feeling?"