Friend's Wife Kalpana Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she thought I had finished, Kristy did not open her mouth but she pushed me back, and my still erect cock slipped out of her mouth with a sloppy sound, a cum leaving a trail from the top of my cock head to her mouth. I flopped back on to the chair, heaving and gasping and panting. And I saw her expertly close her mouth and then spit out all my cum onto the carpet. She had done this before, maybe hundreds of times. She wasn't going to swallow. She spat out my remaining jism on a piece of cloth, and rose and went to the bathroom.

I looked up at uncle Murthy and his mouth was agape, his eyes bulging out of their sockets, his hands holding on to his thick, erect cock. "Wow, Murali..fantastic man, she is fucking great,,yeah, man, yeah!"

Kristy came back and got ready to service uncle. But that sonofabitch had other plans. He said, quite bluntly, "How much to fuck?"

I don't think Kristy batted an eyelid, "$$$. One time" she said.

"Ok..ok..," uncle gasped. What the hell? He was going to fuck her. Here, in my apartment. Just like that. He just asked her! That lucky, cunt-licking, son-of-a-whore, bastard!

"Do you have a condom," Kristy asked.

"Condom?" uncle asked, "No," and he looked at me. I shook my head, still not believing what was happening.

"Jesus Christ, Shit," Kristy exclaimed, as she got up and rummaged in her bag and brought out a long strip of condoms. She ripped one out, and handed it to uncle, and we watched as he tore it out and rolled it on his cock. Kisty said, "Good man, come on, now," and lay down on the sofa, using a pillow on the hand rest as support. Then she raised her butt and spread her thighs.

Both of us feasted on Kristy's cunt. It was beautiful. Her cunt was just a thin line, with dark hair spreading like branches of a tree on either side. She slid a finger into her hole, and I could see she was well lubricated already. Uncle cupped her crotch and she tensed. "No, no," she said. "Just straight fucking."

Uncle positioned himself inside her thighs, placed his cock at her hole and thrust. I watched entranced as he moaned in pleasure as his cock entered Kristy. He started slow, but increased his pace in about thirty seconds, and was slamming into her. His big fat belly was slamming into hers.

I had never seen anyone have sex before. I mean, live. I had fantasized about it. About seeing, or peeking, or walking in on couples I knew, as they fucked. Uncles, Aunts, Friends. But here it was. I was watching old-young sex. A balding, gap toothed, pot-bellied, bespectacled, sixty year old geezer, fucking a young, beautiful woman! I could reach out and touch their sweating bodies.

She was groaning and moaning with each thrust, her hands on his waist, as she looked up at him, goading him, 'Come on, come on, daddy, fuck me..yes, hard, hard, harder!" I had heard the sound they were making, as their bodies slammed into each other, so many times in movies. Flap, Flap, Flap! They went at it for like a couple of minutes. Uncle stopped and started. The sonofabitch was taking his time.

Incredibly, I was erect again. My cock rearing up at an angle, some precum oozing out. I was watching Kristy, and maybe she sensed it and looked up at me. And smiled.

"What...are.....you....think...ing...hon....ney," she said to me between gasps, as uncle resumed fucking her. "You....are...next....yes....hahhhhh, haaaann.....be .... ready!"

But uncle couldn't hold it any longer. He suddenly increased his pace. His ass was a blur and he rose and fell on Kristy with great speed for about ten seconds. Then he became still and started a low groan, and the muscles on his ass contracted, and he let out his groan in a long drawn out wail, as he ejaculated. He pushed a couple more times into her, groaning and grunting. And finally flopped on her. His entire session lasted maybe two minutes.

She let him lay there for about half a minute, allowing him to gather his breath, and then patted his shoulder. "Good job, old man! Now get off. Let your son get his fill."

Uncle heaved himself off of her and groaned in pleasure. "Oh god! My god. You are great!!"

God! I was going to fuck! I was losing my virginity to this beautiful, sexy lady! Who cared if she was a whore. Man, to me she was Kristy, a whole, mature, fucking woman. Yes, fuck all!

I went to the bathroom to take a piss as my bladder was full, even though my cock was erect. Then I remembered that I had a cream that I used while masturbating. It was called VigRx or something and what it did was numb my cock and delay my ejaculation. It really worked. I could edge for hours watching porn when I used the cream. And the ejaculations at the end of the sessions were spectacular. I put it on my erect dick and walked back to the living room. I took a bedsheet with me and laid it on the floor.

Thinking back to this, I was surprised at how calm, cool and collected I was. I spread the sheet on the floor, and Kristy lay down and spread her legs, holding out a condom to me. I reached for it and rolled it on my cock like an expert. I knelt between her raised thighs, put my hands on either side of her chest, and looked down as she reached and held my cock with her fingers. She put her other hand on my back and pulled me down.

I can't even begin to describe the sensation that coursed through my body, starting from the tip of my throbbing cock, as I made contact with a live cunt for the first time. It is like asking someone to describe snow when one has lived one's entire life in an arid desert. Kristy was well lubricated by now, and I heard and felt a soft 'squish' as my thick purple head parted her outer lips. I looked down and in a motion that seemed very natural to me, I pushed my torso down and my condom covered cock disappeared into the folds of her pussy.

Fuck! This is what people have gone to wars for, this what people have forsaken their fortunes and killed others! Mothefucker!! Enough said. I am having sex. I am inside a woman.

I realized I was raising and falling on her. My thick cock moving in and out of her like a well oiled piston. I was in a daze. I could only feel the pleasure I was getting from my thick cock. I looked down and my belly was a blur, and I could only see flashes of my big, black cock, covered in thick, white, creamy, pussy juice, sliding effortlessly in and out of her cunt.

I actually looked up to the clock. In my mind, instinctively, I had recorded the time I started, because that was the kind of guy I was. I realized I had been fucking non stop for about five minutes!

I looked down at Kristy, and she was staring at me. Her mouth open, gasping for air, panting as I heaved and pushed in and out of her. Her hands bit into my forearms and was groaning with each of my thrusts.

"Ah..Ahhh.. fuck...fuck..what....are..you...aaah....yaaaaah...you...sure... this... is .....your ...first..time? So fucking good, aaaahhhh! I...like....it! Don't...stop....ok...ok?....don't... come... yet....it...feels...soooo..goood!"

I shook my head to clear it and realized I was on top of his goddess and fucking her. I stopped to take a break and I rested on my palms. I looked down as drops of my sweat fell on her face and chest and all over her body. I now noticed her very small breasts,she was almost flat chested, but her tits were like raised, firm, bumps on her chest, with distended pink nipples.

"Go.. ahead...hon....you... wanna...suck'em?....suck...my...tits!"

She didn't want uncle to touch her. "Straight sex," she'd said. But now she was letting me touch her, suck her nipples! I bent and sucked on her pink, swollen, nipples. They were like hard stones. I sucked, and licked and slathered my spit on each of her nipples. She gasped and raised her chest at me as I sucked. I rose and looked at her again, and she giggled. "You like'em, sweety?"

I nodded and gasped and started fucking her once again. I went at it for about another five minutes. The fucking cream was working wonders. My cock felt like a solid steel pipe. I fucked her in long, slow, smooth strokes. I looked up at uncle and he was just staring at the spectacle before him, his eyes almost out of their sockets. He was stroking his cock, but it was kind of limp, after what he had gone through.

This time when I stopped, Kristy put her hand between us and as I watched, she placed all her fingers on her clit and started rubbing furiously. She then urged me to start. I resumed fucking her and she started groaning and moaning, "oh..my.. fucking...god..so ..fucking..good...harder...harder..harder! I...am...going....to...fucking...come...ahhhh....so...long...so....long...since...ah...ah...ahhhhh!" she screamed softly, and slammed her belly up at me and held me still. As we watched, she trembled and shook. I was in awe. I had only seen girls having orgasms faked in porn, and here was a real woman having a real orgasm. I was sure she was not faking it. She was panting, gasping, heaving, and screaming, "gaaaaawwwwwdddd! Fuuuuuuck! Fucccccckkk!" punctuating the words as she thrashed her torso repeatedly up at me. Then she slammed down back on the carpet, and looked at me, and blurted out, "Goddamn,motherfucker you....made...me...come! You..fucked....and....made...me..come.....fuck..it..has..don't....know. How..long...ago...boy..fuck...thank...you, you cunt-licker!"

I was not done, but I wanted to be. I raised myself and mercilessly slammed into her. She took my punishment without complaints. "Ok..ok..cowboy..ride..me...come..when..you...want." She knew when I was about to come and spread her legs wider.. "Yes..yes....yes..come...in...me..yes...yes...yes!"

A low groan came out of my mouth as I realized I was going to empty my balls. I slammed hard into her as the first spurt ejected from my cock. My dick throbbed and pushed hard against her flesh. Her cunt held me in a vise like grip. Then released me as I spurted, then tightened again. Motherfucker! I came in my condom, while inside her. My cock throbbing against her cunt walls. The spurts slowed down, but my dick was still throbbing. As I finished, she said, "Man..that ..was..some..cum!"

I flopped on her. I was again in a daze. God! I had fucked. I was not a virgin anymore. Fuck..I felt great. I felt renewed. I felt like a complete man!

I think the three of us there were looking at my cock as I pulled it out of her. It came out in a semi-erect state, all rubbery and covered in her juices. I didn't wait, I quickly ducked my head between her thighs and latched on to her cunt lips with my mouth.

"What? What..no...no!" she screamed softly.

"Let me lick...ah...lick....oh god!" I said, as I tasted her juices and smelled a female cunt for the first time.

"Fuck!!" she shouted, and let me lick her for a while. Suddenly I felt myself being pushed away roughly from her crotch. I looked up to see uncle positioning himself at her cunt, and he proceeded to lick her now. I could see his thick tongue lapping at the line of her vagina, going up and down up and down. He was moaning, "mmmmmm, mmmmmm, aiyoh, ammma, aaaaaaaaa," with the flat of his tongue on her pussy.

Kristy put her hand to her head, "Oh god....you mother fuckers....what are you doing.. Ok.. what the fuck.. Yes...fucking lick me. Drink my cum...yes..!" Then she grabbed uncle's head and pushed it down and simultaneously raised her legs. Uncle's tongue was on Kristy's asshole!! And he did not mind! He lapped at her asshole, entered it with her tongue, in and out, in and out, repeatedly, making slurping sounds.

Then Kristy had enough. She grabbed and pushed his head away and walked quickly to the bathroom. Uncle was on his knees now, and had his semi-erect cock in his hand and he shamelessly stroked himself, and ejaculated a few tiny drops on the carpet, and screamed in pain, and pleasure. "Ohhhhhh, my...lord...Shiva...aiyoo....aiyoh, amma, ammmmmmma!" and double over. Then he got up and flopped on the sofa.

But uncle was not done! When Kristy came back from the bathroom, uncle held up her panties and said, "How much for these?" and he put it to his nose and inhaled.

Kristy laughed, "You old pervert! Ok, you can have it for $$$! Bastard!"

Needless to say, uncle gave Kristy a lot of money, more than she bargained for. "Oh my! Thank you sir! Oh daddy!!" she said. "Thank you, guys! Be sure to ask for me the next time you..you know?" But she did not meet my eye. I thought I sensed a bit of modesty or shyness in her. But I could have been wrong. Then as she went out the door, she looked at me and said in a low voice and waved, "Bye now, sweety. You big boy!!"

Uncle and I just looked at each other and smiled. We were quiet for a long time, digesting what just happened. Then I realized I had to thank him for this. So I did. He just laughed and said, "No.No. Murali, Thank YOU! Man, you made my day, my life!!" He decided to spend the night in my apartment, sleeping on the sofa. Both of us dozed off, obviously, with thoughts of Kristy floating inside our heads.

The next morning at 7 AM, uncle Murthy had a heart attack.

I was always an early riser. I had finished my early morning yoga session when I heard a growl from my living room. I ran out and saw uncle sprawled on the sofa, legs askew, and right hand clutched onto his left arm, his mouth twisted in pain. He was unable to move or speak and I knew there was something wrong with him. I was calm and collected. And I immediately called 9-1-1. The operator stayed on the line and someone walked me through how best to stabilize uncle until the ambulance arrived.

The next few hours went by in a daze. I remember EMTs coming into my apartment and getting us to the emergency room (ER) in the hospital. I waited as they did the required tests and all the rest and finally close to noon, a doctor came out and told me uncle had suffered a minor heart attack and needed to be observed for a few hours. Nothing that required hospitalization. But it was fortunate that we had him brought to the ER in time. Also they pumped his stomach and found a lot of alcohol in it. I was surprised.

Only then did I realize I had to inform Mahesh, and Kalpana of what happened. I had no idea where they had gone, as Mahesh had not bothered to tell me. I informed another colleague and instructed him to contact Mahesh and tell him the news.

By the time Mahesh called back, they had released uncle from the ER and we had him back at his apartment. I spoke on the phone to Mahesh and we went through everything, and he, of, course, thanked me profusely. Finally he said, "Hey, Murali. Thank god you were there. Thanks a lot for your help. Without you I don't know what would have happened!"

I was struck by the fact that Kalpana did not want to talk to me. Here I was, saving her dad's life and she was not willing to speak to me, ask me about what happened, much less thank me!?

To be fair, she called the next morning. But a lot happened in the night at Mahesh' house.

+++++ That night +++++++

I stayed at Mahesh's apartment to take care of Kalpana's dad. A few of our friends came over to inquire and I had the opportunity to take a break.

I made a bed on the couch in Mahesh's living room and slept there after settling Murthy uncle in. But sleep eluded me. I kept thinking back to the video, to Kristy, to fucking her. God! It was just yesterday. I got an amazing, aching erection. I pulled my cock out of my shorts and started jerking off on Mahesh's and Kalpana's couch, replaying last night in my mind. Each and every minute of it. I had brought back Kristy's panties back with me. Where was it? I wanted so badly to have it, sniff it, rub it on my cock, smell my first cunt and my first woman. Then amazingly my thoughts went to another woman and her panties. Kalpana! Wow! I was in her house, with no one to stop me. "Fuck!," I told myself. "Let's just go get hers! Why not?" In a flash, I was in their bathroom. I had guessed correctly. Kalpana had two hampers of dirty clothes. I opened hers and was delighted to find her clothes there. I picked them up one-by-one. Wow! T-shirts, pants, lingerie and her bras. And her panties!

Wow! She wore cotton panties, but not the expensive brand name ones. She had the common store brand ones. So what? I held them in my hands. Fuck! They were full back, cotton, patterned ones. I turned them over inside out and looked at the gusset. These would have been pressed against Kalpana's cunt, biting into the line of her vagina. That part was squished and crumpled. And stained and crusty, with her dried up juices. I did not hesitate. I lifted her underwear to my nose and sniffed the inside of each of her panties. Fuck! My cock jerked up and stood at attention and leaked pre-cum profusely. Drops trailed to the ground from the tip of my cock head. The aroma of cunt was heavenly. Oh fuck! I licked and tasted her juices and almost swooned. Damn!

I jerked off with Kalpana's panties. I wrapped two of them around my cock and stroked it. The feel of the cotton fabric on my dick was fantastic. I put another one to my nose and sucked in the smell of her cunt, pee and sweat. Was she wearing them as she worked out under those skin tight leggings? She always had the full back variety of panties - I could see that from the panty line that was always visible. Or was she wearing these under her tight salwar? I saw myself in the mirror as I jerked off, alternating her panties between my cock and nose.

I took Kalpana's panties back to the couch and had a long, long jerk off session, fantasizing fucking Kalpana. And when I wanted to finish, I laid them all on the edge of the couch and rubbed my dick on them in turn, and spewed my cum on each of them and drenched them completely with my semen. Fuck! What a release it was!

I was not ready to go to sleep. I now had that bitch Kalpana on my mind. I fantasized all sorts of scenarios where I'd fuck her brains out. I got bolder by the minute and I decided to investigate. She was certain to have some secrets. Something she hid from others. Something under the veneer of her pure, goody-goody nature and personality she exuded.

What would someone hide, I asked myself. I thought about me, myself. I had secrets. I watched a lot of porn and so maybe I Kalpana did too? I Needed to look at her computer/laptop, perhaps, but I was sure it was password protected. What else?

Perhaps she read erotic stories and magazines. I went to their bedroom and methodically searched it. There was nothing in Kalpana's clothes drawer. I poked and prodded around her clothes carefully. Nothing. Only washed and folded clothes, bras and panties. Boy, she was boring. Same brand and type of underwear.

I opened their closet and I got the feeling that there was definitely something there. She had a lot of boxes. One behind the other, and also stacked on top of each other, neat and orderly. But I was patient. I pulled out each one and examined the contents. I found documents, files, old clothes, clothes for other seasons. Then, I saw a small case, tucked away behind two bigger suitcases. It looked out of place in an otherwise neatly stacked closet. When I opened that one in turn and poked around with my hand, I felt something hard and long. Bingo! I pulled out an electric vibrator! It was made of hard rubber, textured just like a man's dick, all thick and veiny and bent, with a large mushroom head. Damn! It was bigger than my cock. I brought it to my nose and got a whiff of a distinctive smell. Obviously dried cunt juices, She used it, but did not bother to clean it, I told myself. She had to have bought it after she came here because these toys were banned in India. Yes! I turned it around in my hand and recognized the American branding on it. So it was only about six months since she came to the US and Ms. Kalpana already had this one. Wow! But she had the only one. What would she have been masturbating to? I poked some more but couldn't find anything.