Frisky Wife

Story Info
Playing around at the park becomes tantalizing and dangerous.
1.5k words
3.84
56.9k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife has a real love for Florida and its beaches. Every year we take a vacation to this warm weather state to relax and re-charge. My wife is 45, with brown blondish medium length hair, a movie starlet smile and a very nice figure. She is always getting compliments on her smile and perfect skin tone, although I think many of the men are just shy about complimenting her nice tits. She gets a lot of attention from men, even though she is not a real big flirt.

This past year we made plans to stop at Manatee Park in Florida, I always leave the trip planning to my better half. She had bought a new bathing suit just for the trip, it was a one piece that really showed a lot of cleavage and her shapely ass. Vacations are always great, you get to relax and it always seems to kick our sex life up a notch. My wife is very modest and sex is usually missionary or doggy style most of the time.

We arrived at the park during the week and it looked almost deserted. We parked near the water, that featured a spring that was crystal clear, you could see 20 feet down to the bottom. We parked next a building by the spring, it housed a changing house for men and women, restrooms and showers. My wife was dead set on getting on her suit and taking a dip in this gorgeous spring. I went in and changed into my swim trunks and joined her at the spring. It was so peaceful as the two of us swam and played in the water, it was great not having any one around and not fighting a crowd.

My wife was being playful and trying to pull my trunks off as we kissed in the water. I could tell she was getting frisky and I was anticipating a good time at our hotel room later. When my wife gets excited her chest above her cleavage gets red and she flashes me a devilish smile. I told her we should probably change and head to our hotel.

When we exited the spring, I playfully pulled her into the men's changing room, there was no one around and she actually came in without hesitation. My heart was pumping and I was starting to get semi-hard. Once inside we started to kiss and I moved her over to a large sink area that had 2 sinks and 10 feet of counter space with a large mirror.

We continued our deep kissing a touching, my wife was kissing me harder and harder, I knew she was getting very excited and wet. Since there was no one around, I peeled down the top of her swimsuit and started to lick both her nipples. It was a little chilly in the restroom and her nipples were hard as a rock. She started to rub my now hard cock. I started to strip off her swimsuit but she hesitated, she said what if someone comes in? I said this park is dead and no one is around, just relax.

She relented, as I massaged her pussy and continued to kiss her, and those hard nipples. Once I Had her suit off, I picked her up and placed her on the bathroom sink counter top and took off my trunks. I moved close to her as she straddled her legs around my body and I plunged my rock hard cock into her pussy. It was very exciting and as we fucked each other. My wife had her eyes closed and she was enjoying the moment.

Then in the mirror I saw 2 dudes walk in and head right towards us. They were both in their twenties and dressed in sweat pants and tank tops. Both were about my height and in in very good shape, you could tell they hit the weights from their toned arms. It was almost surreal as I continued to fuck my wife and she was still oblivious of the strangers.

One of them pulled down his sweats to his thighs and started stroking his big fat cock. The other one came up next to me and placed his hand on my wife's breast, she opened her eyes as she realized it wasn't my hand on her breast. Her eyes darted to the man's hand on her tit and then to this stranger stroking away on his cock. I had stopped fucking and was looking to get us both out of there. My wife seemed transfixed on the guy stroking away, his cock was about 7 inches and very thick, compared to my 5 inch cocked it looked even bigger. She seemed mesmerized or maybe just taken aback by what was going on.

Once I moved back, I planned on grabbing my wife and high tailing it out of there, but these 2 guys hand another plan. The one with a handful of my wife's boob, took his other hand and pulled down his sweats below his ass. I was now behind him and could only see a very muscular ass move to the spot I just vacated. He proceeded with great speed shoving his cock in my wife. She looked in shock as to what was happening, she took her eyes off the guy stroking his cock and locked eyes with this stranger, who by this time was already thrusting away in my wife's pussy.

I was like a deer in headlights, not sure what to do. I noticed my wife re-wrapped her legs around this strangers ass and leaned back slightly to take his full thrust. Her chest was all red and she had closed her eyes again. The stranger started to suck on her neck and she started to move her hips to his rhythm. Not in a million years would I expect my wife to lose her senses and open her pussy to another guy like this. Was she so far over the edge to realize we are in danger.

I started to move toward them and to pull this guy off my wife. The other guy stepped ahead of me and blocked me, at this time my wife was panting and having another orgasm as this stranger filled her pussy and sucked on her neck. He was picking up his pace and I could tell he was gonna come inside my wife and it was too late to stop him. He came and then shoved his hips deep into my wife, then pulled out and wiped his cum soaked cock on my wife's leg. I realized now why maybe my wife did not push this stranger away, he was wiping at minimum 8 inches of shiny cum soaked cock on her leg. He pulled up he sweats, backed away lit a smoke and stared at me as his buddy moved in.

I was stunned and pissed about what just transpired. but no longer scared. I was actually excited and was getting a hard-on. The other guy with the 7 inch thick cock was now starting to work his cock into my wife, his cock was a lot fatter and my wife opened her legs more to help accommodate his girth. He was more rough, as he grabbed the back of my wife's neck for leverage and slowly thrust his way into her pussy.

She had started to grunt as he pounded her, she grabbed his ass with her left hand as he thrusted. By this time I was rock hard, but also thinking what the fuck am I doing not stopping this.

When my wife and I fucked it was always great but I could tell this was off the chart, she was making grunts and whims that she never did with me. Was it the situation or just their large cocks that pushed her to forget she was my wife?

The sound of my wife having another orgasm must have pushed the stranger over the edge as he grunted and pulled the back of my wife's hair as he came inside her. As quickly as he mounted her, he had his sweats up and was walking out the door. His buddy tossed his cigarette and followed.

My wife was still laying back on the counter with her legs hanging down. Her pussy and leg were cum soaked. I was still dazed from what I just saw but still had a massive hard on.I helped her off the counter and pushed her to the floor and on her knees. I was a man possessed as I pulled out my cock and forced it into her mouth. I grabbed the back of her head but she did not fight her fate. I started to fuck her mouth. I was amazed, because the past 22 years of marriage, she never liked rough sex or anyone coming in her mouth. I pushed farther and farther into her throat and then came like I never had in my life, my wife swallowed everything.

We got cleaned up and dressed and headed out to our car. By this time the 2 strangers were gone, we headed back to our hotel in silence. I wanted to talk about what happened but knew better as I could tell she did not. It was almost 2 months before we had sex again, it was missionary and pretty vanilla. I do have a great memory of that day but alas its very distant now.