From Curious to Cuckold

Story Info
A vacation threesome doesn't go as planned.
7.8k words
3.76
568.4k
531
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cpl
cpl
174 Followers

My wife, Ally, and I had been together three years at this point. We're both thirty, pretty adventurous and in good shape. We embrace and indulge our kinks, or, at least, most of them. There are some I never shared with her because I always considered them to be a little too perverted and was afraid she'd never accept them.

Then, one weekend, that all changed.

We had rented a cabin up by the lake for the weekend. It wasn't very remote as cabins go, but it was a getaway and both of us needed it. We had been talking about getting a cabin for a while. There was something else we had been talking about for a while, as well.

Having a threesome was something we had fantasized openly about since not long after we started dating.

We thought about trying to make that happen the same weekend. We came up with a loose plan to hit up the local bar and see if any girls looked promising. It was a very loose plan, but it was a popular time of the year at the lake so perhaps there might be some other vacationer also looking for a relaxed, good time.

After getting up to the cabin on Friday evening, we unpacked quickly and changed. I threw on jeans and a t-shirt, which was basically all I brought except for swimtrunks. Ally put on a tight black and grey pinstripe skirt and shiny black corset top. The top was low cut and showed off her milky white, 36C breasts as well as hugging her waist and emphasizing her curvy hips.

She looked divine. Makeup done to perfection, but not overdone, and her short-ish red and black hair spiked up a bit at the ends playfully. She was so hot that we almost didn't make it out of cabin, but she insisted and we did.

We got to the bar and found a table in the corner and made ourselves comfortable so we could watch the patrons and enjoy our drinks. The evening crawled on and we took turns getting up and fetching the drinks so we could each get a better look around the place. Plus, the waitress was slow and rude.

"So, " Ally started, "um..." She had that look she got whenever she was going to ask for a favor. Kind of shy and almost nervous. This time, she was blushing a bit though.

"Yes?" I asked, arching an eyebrow and smiling.

"Ok, so, I know we were looking to maybe find a girl to you know," she paused and looked around the room, "but there just aren't any here that are that hot."

"Yeah..."

"But, um, that guy up at the bar..."

"Guy?" I glanced over towards the bar and saw the guy who was standing next to her when she talked to the bartender. He was tall, and lean. Definitely the build she liked. "The black guy?" I reaffirmed, trying not to let my surprise carry in my voice.

"Yeah. He introduced himself while I was waiting for our drinks. His name's Tony," she informed me as she stared down at her drink.

"Okay..."

"He's totally hot. And I know we were looking for a girl, but you said you'd be up for a threesome with a guy sometime. I mean, I know we were gonna do it with a girl first, so it would be easier or something but..." She was talking a mile a minute clearly nervous and excited.

She stopped, took a deep breath, and then looked at me with her big, beautiful blue eyes. "Only if you want to, of course. We can just talk to him at first. See how it feels." She had obviously been thinking about this a while.

I took a deep breath and gave myself a moment to think, before responding. After taking a long sip of my drink to try to get rid of the lump in my throat, I said "sure, let's talk to him." She flashed me a smile that made her look giddy. "Should I-"

"No, I can get his attention and wave him over. He's been looking over here every so often." She sounded very excited and her chest heaved a bit as she talked. Then, as I was staring at them, she thrust her breasts out a bit and I realized she was getting his attention. I almost didn't notice her wave him over.

Tony took a moment to walk over, first grabbing three drinks from the bartender. I felt like I couldn't breath. "Remember, only if you want to," Ally whispered and gave me a reassuring look. Our eyes connected only briefly before she broke away to look up at Tony as he arrived at our table.

"Hi," she smiled up at him. "Tony, this is my husband, Chris."

He set the three glasses on the table and extended a hand. "Nice to meet ya, Chris. Met your lovely wife over at the bar. I hope you guys are still drinkin' Rebull and vodkas."

I shook his hand and tried my best not to stammer. "Yeah, that's great. Thanks, Tony."

"My good friends call me T."

We chatted for a bit. Mostly small talk about jobs, hobbies and other mundane topics. It wasn't horribly long before the flirting started though. Ally struck first, commenting on his lean muscular physique and height suggesting that he must be an athlete. I was stunned with how forward Tony was in response.

"Chris, I hope you don't mind, but I gotta say your wife has some spectacular tits." He spoke to me, but he was looking at her. Eyeing first her cleavage, and then locking eyes with her as he finished his compliment.

I was also looking at her as I replied. She was biting her lip and staring intently at him. It was a look I'd only seen right before sex when she was so horny she could barely contain herself. I hadn't seen that look in a while. That's when I knew I wanted to do this, even though that didn't make me any less scared. "Yes, she does."

"We should move to someplace more comfortable," Ally purred as she continued to look at Tony. "Don't you agree, Chris? Our cabin, maybe?"

It almost surprised me that she was even asking me at this point. "Um, yes. I mean, definitely, if Tony wants."

He finally broke gaze from my wife to look at me. "Oh yeah, man." He smiled broadly. "Definitely."

I hardly remember the next fifteen or twenty minutes. We called a cab and waited for a while for it to arrive. We were too drunk to drive, but that was really the only reason there was a cab in this little town. Eventually it came and picked us up. The drive back, which probably only took five minutes, felt like an hour. Probably because I was intensely aware of every time Ally and Tony touched in the cab, which was often since she sat in the middle of the two of us.

* * *

Eventually, we made it back to the cabin. As we sat in the living room, I still couldn't believe this was going on. My stomach was in knots and I felt like I must be flushed. I was surely red and sweaty. Tony and Ally did most of the talking. It was small talk that I couldn't really pay attention to, being so nervous.

Ally noticed my bouncing foot and laid a hand on my knee to stop it.. "Baby, how about you get us some beers. T, you want one?" She used his nickname. I don't know why, but that really stood out to me. Perhaps because it made them seem so comfortable and familiar with each other.

"Yeah, that would be great," he answered with a smile.

"Um, sure." I got up and made my way into the kitchen, relieved to be out of the room for a moment. I took a deep breath and pulled three Coronas out of the refrigerator. As I opened them, I heard a burst of laughter from the living room. It was all Ally.

I made my way back into the room to see that Tony had taken my place on the couch, next to her. They were sitting very close. He had his left arm on the back of the couch and draping down around her. His fingers were grazing her shoulder. The image was burned into my head in an instant.

Race had never been a discussion when Ally and I had talked about fantasies, but it seemed like it was very much a part of tonight. The contrast of his dark skin on her pale shoulder only heightened the feeling that it was someone else touching her. Someone not me.

I handed him his beer and he thanked me. I offered Ally hers and she looked up at me, still smiling from whatever had made her laugh moments earlier.

"Put it on the table, sweetie. My hand's full," she said and glanced downward. It was only then that I realized that her left hand wasn't just on his thigh. She had a grasp on his cock through his pants. She gave it a little squeeze to illustrate.

My knees felt a little week, so I set her beer down on the coffee table and took the seat Tony was formerly occupying in the recliner. I took a sip off my beer and stared at my wife's hand as it stroked another man's dick through his loose black pants.

It was the sound really, that alerted me to the fact that they were kissing. I had been so intent on where her hand was and what it was doing that I had developed tunnel vision. Tony's right hand was moving it's way up her abdomen towards her breasts and they had pressed their bodies even closer together.

They kissed gently at first, but that didn't last long. The kisses quickly became passionate and deep. I was stunned to see this, since even though we had made no rules, Ally and I had always discussed that kissing seemed rather intimate, even when compared to sex. So, even though no rule was agreed upon, I sort of assumed it to be an unspoken one. She apparently disagreed, or at least changed her mind.

"Chris," Ally said, snapping me out of my stunned state. "Help me," she asked and glanced over her shoulder. She was asking me to help get her corset top off. The same top that I had helped her into only a few hours earlier.

Setting my drink down, I made my way over to her and sat on the arm of the couch behind her. I loosened the laces on the corset as they continued to kiss. Their lips parted, and I held my breath as I pulled her top up over head and off.

"Damn. Those really are fine tits," Tony said as he stared down at Ally's now exposed breasts. He groped them and began to suck loudly on her nipples causing a sharp intake of breath. She enjoyed his aggressive molestation of her breasts for a minute before moving down to the floor and between his knees.

I watched her work quickly, unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants. It seemed like only a second before she had his cock out in the open. He wasn't exactly hard yet, but he was already far larger than I, at my hardest.

Ally's fingers barely touched as she grasped the base of his hardening dick. "Oh my god," she breathed. "Your cock is fucking huge." She looked up at me, and reiterated. "Can you believe his fucking cock?"

She seemed immeasurably excited by his girth, but intimidated at the same time. She began at the base of the shaft and licked slowly, tracing her tongue upwards to the head. Tony let out a guttural sigh of pleasure as she took the head of his cock into her mouth and began to suck.

Tony slipped off his expensive looking sweater and revealed a fairly toned chest. Ally moaned appreciatively around a mouthful of his cock. Her right hand was busy stroking him, and so she slid her left up along his taught thighs and abdomen to feel his chest.

I couldn't take my eyes off my beautiful wife as she sucked off a man we had only known for a few hours. She worked his enormous member like an expert and it reminded me how much more experienced she was than I; that was something that had always worried and excited me.

My wife's new lover was rock hard now, and had what was perhaps the largest penis I had ever seen. I tried to compare it to porn I had seen, but couldn't really remember something bigger. It might have been because this was in person, but I was in awe.

I glanced up at Tony's face only to realize he had caught me staring. He smiled and winked, which made me feel really uncomfortable. He turned his attention to Ally and said, "Hey, baby. Let's get that skirt off you." He took her by the hands and stood up, taking her with him.

"Chris, wouldja?" Tony was asking me to take my wife's skirt off for him. It felt weird, the request coming from him, but I acquiesced. I didn't know what else to do. I knelt down next to them as they embraced in the middle of the cabin's living room.

I unzipped my wife's skirt, taking note of how nice it made her ass look, and pulled it down. She stepped out of it and took Tony by the hand and led him into the bedroom. I stood up and watched them disappear into the other room. It felt very lonely in the living room, with nothing but me and their clothes there, so I dropped her skirt and followed them.

When I entered the bedroom, Ally was already on her back with the legs spread. Tony was already making his way up between her legs, his gigantic cock standing out straight. He didn't notice my entrance, being too fixated on my wife laid out before him, ready to receive him.

Ally did, though. "Baby, come here." She patted the bed beside her. She added, "and take your clothes off, silly." It was then that I realized that they were both fully naked and I completely dressed. I also realized that nobody seemed interested in undressing me. It felt silly, but I noticed it.

I slid out of my clothes and onto the bed, next to Ally. Tony was teasing her pussy with his cock, rubbing the head between the lips and over the clit. She moaned desperately, "fuck me. Fuck me, already. Chris, tell him to fuck me."

So horny that I felt light headed, I reached out and groped Ally's tits. "Fuck her, Tony," I said.

"Say please," he responded, still teasing her clit with his dick.

"Oh my god, please," Ally responded.

"No, no. Not you, baby. Your man."

Ally looked at me and spoke in a firm voice. "Tell him," she said. Her voice was both demanding and desperate.

I locked eyes with her. "Please fuck her," I asked the man poised over the love of my life. Then, for whatever reason compelled me, I added, "please fuck my wife."

He immediately thrust his massive cock into Ally, causing her to moan loudly. I sucked on her tits as he slowly slid in and out of her. Her body undulated as he fucked her. The only sound she made was a repeated "ungh" every time he pushed into her.

"Roll over," he commanded as he pulled out. He grabbed her hips and rolled her over in my direction. Suddenly, she was on her hands and knees on top of me. We were face to face and our eyes locked as Tony slid back into her. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she groaned with pleasure.

She looked back into my eyes and kissed me intently. It seemed like I could taste him on her, salty and sweaty. Musky. "Oh my god... he's so... fucking big." She closed her eyes as another thrust pushed deep into her. "His cock is... so fucking... perfect. Ungh!" Tony fucked her harder and faster, pulling her hips back into him. Her breasts swung back and forth pendulously, grazing my chest.

Ally began to orgasm. She threw her head back and moaned loudly, pushing her ass back into Tony. "Fuckin'... Oh!" She shuddered and gushed wetness from her pussy. Only rarely had Ally ever been a gusher or squirter, so to speak. Once or twice in our time together, at most, but here she was, her pussy soaking wet and dripping onto my hard, untouched cock... all caused by another man we just met.

"Fuck yeah, baby," groaned Tony. He stepped up his pace and force, slamming into my wife's ass harder with each stroke. "Shit, I'm gonna cum."

"Yeah," Ally moaned. "Fucking cum, baby. Fill me up with that fucking cock. Oh my god." I tried to make eye contact with her again, but it was like she was someplace else, or I was invisible. "You're the best." She collapsed a little bit, and her head was now down next to mine and her chest pressed against me.

"Say that again. Say my name."

"You're the, oh my god... you're the fucking best, T. Fuck, I love your cock," she said loudly, right in my ear.

Tony groaned loudly and pushed deeper into her, while pulling her hips back into him. A couple of more thrusts, and he was done. My throat was dry, my head was dizzy and my cock was hard. Another man had just cum in my wife.

She rolled off me onto her back and Tony laid down next to her. They kissed, surprisingly tenderly, as he cupped her breast with his left hand. Unsure of myself and the situation, I began to climb on top of Ally, ready for the sloppy seconds.

"No," she told me, then put a hand on my head and pushed me down towards her pussy. "Lick me," she breathed.

I looked at her pussy. It was red, swollen and dripping with another man's cum. It was beautiful and I was afraid. She lifted her hips, just a little, towards my face. "Lick me, baby." Her voice was throaty and demanding. I'd never heard her like this before and it was turning me on even more.

I began to lick her and she immediately responded. She grabbed me by the hair and pushed my face into her cunt. I had no choice but to breath in the aroma of her freshly fucked pussy and taste her new lover's cum. I licked her pussy and clit until she came again, and then gently pushed me away.

"Sweetie," she said to me. "Would you get us some water?" She asked, practically batting her big beautiful eyes at me. Despite being hard and well past ready to fuck, I had to get the water. It was hard to resist a request at that point.

I came back from the kitchen with two glasses of water. Tony was in the bathroom, cleaning himself up. It only served to underline the fact that he had just fucked my wife while I watched. I wasn't sure what had just happened could be called a threesome. I handed him his water.

"Thanks, man. I'm gonna grab some Z's on your couch. Ally said it would be cool."

"Cool," I told him and entered the bedroom to deliver my wife's water, only to find her asleep on her side of the bed.

I sighed and pulled the covers up over her and crawled in beside her, only to find that my side had the very wet spot. I started to masturbate, but began to feel very alone, once again, and stopped. Instead, I went to sleep with a raging hard on.

* * *

The next morning, I awoke to the entire bed moving. I looked around, gathering my senses.

Ally lay next to me, her hair wait from a shower. Her legs were up in the air and Tony was between them, pounding away at her pussy. She was moaning, almost under her breath, "Ungh, fuck, oh, ungh, fuck..."

Tony noticed I was awake first and slowed his pace. "Sorry, man. Didn't mean to wake you," he said as he continued to fuck my wife. "It's just, I was eatin' her out and couldn't take it any more. I had to have a piece." He smiled.

It took me a second to realize what was even happening. He had been fucking my wife in bed, next to me, as I slept.

"Oh, he doesn't mind," Ally answered for me. "Now come on."

Tony returned to his vigorous pace and was soon about to cum. His stroke quickened and his breathing became heavy. "Bring it up here, baby. Cum in my mouth," Ally told him. I was shocked. She had never asked me to do that.

He complied and moved up next to her head, his large cock suspended over her face. She grabbed it and began pumping furiously. "Fuck yeah," she said. "Give it to me." She opened her mouth, and her tongue snaked out to flick playfully at the end of his dick.

"Ah, fuck, yeah, shit!" A huge steam of cum shot out of Tony's cock and hit my wife's cheek. She quickly adjusted to get the second burst straight in her mouth and then clamped her lips over the head of his cock and stroked him a few more times to make sure she got it all.

She let his cock go and smiled up at him as she took a finger and scooped the cum from her cheek, into her mouth.

Suddenly, she turned towards me and grabbed the back of my head. The look in her eyes was somewhere between lusty and angry, and it scared me a little. She pulled tightly on my hair and then kissed me deeply, forcing her tongue between my lips and spitting Tony's cum into my mouth.

She pulled away, and closed my mouth with her other hand. I had load of cum in my mouth and I wasn't sure what to do. It was hot, salty and thick. She looked me in the eye, intently. "Swallow," she said and I did, but that didn't remove the taste from my mouth.

"Damn," Tony said. "You got your boy broke."

cpl
cpl
174 Followers