From Friends to Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think I can do this." She murmured.

"Ok." Rhys replied patiently, pulling her back into a hug. They went back to kissing, Rhys was happy to wait until she was sure. Cariad was the first to start exploring his body with her hands. Rhys took that as a sign that she wanted him to do that too; so he lightly ran his warm hands over her body, enjoying her little gasps of pleasure when he ran a hand over a sensitive spot.

In the heat of the moment, he slipped her pants off; pausing to see if she wanted to keep going. She carried on kissing him with increasing urgency, her nipples hard and excited against his chest. He wiggled out of his boxers, releasing his erection. "Do I need to get a condom?" He breathed quietly. Cariad nodded, watching his naked body as he rolled over to the drawer on his side of the bed. She watched him carefully roll the condom down the length of his shaft.

"Ready?" Rhys asked. Cariad let out a long breath, "What do I do?"

Rhys smiled, "Just roll onto your back."

Cariad did as he suggested. Rhys straddled her, nudging her legs apart gently with his knees. He leaned forward and kissed her softly, hoping that she would relax. He didn't want to hurt her.

Cariad felt the top of the condom pressed lightly against her vagina and stiffened.

"Relax." Rhys whispered into her ear, running a trail of kisses down the side of her neck to her collarbone. She gasped and relaxed enough for Rhys to slide the end of his penis inside.

She was really tight and he waited a few moments for her to adjust to his size, before sliding a little more in. He continued edging in slowly, enjoying how tight she was, making sure she had time to adjust. "Ok?" He asked nervously.

"Yes..." she replied breathlessly. She'd never felt anything like this and didn't have the words to explain it. Cariad reached up and held on to his hips as he slowly pulled his cock out.

Cariad gasped as he slid it all back in, filling her completely in one go. He kissed her passionately as he increased his pace. She was tight, but wet enough for him to slide in and out of her easily. Cariad had her eyes closed, gripping his hips as he rocked back and forth inside her.

Instinctively, she lifted her knees, allowing Rhys to penetrate her deeper. This time it was his turn to gasp with pleasure, increasing his pace again as his excitement grew. Cariads moans grew louder as she arched her back, feeling her orgasm building inside her. "Don't stop." She called to him, tipping him over the edge as he watched her orgasm. Her skin was flushed and slick with sweat as he filled the condom with cum, slowly sliding out of her as he tried to catch his breath.

"Wow..." Cariad breathed, chuckling lightly. Rhys smiled, chuckling too. He headed into the en-suite to dispose of the condom. Cariad felt a bit exposed, and pulled the duvet up to cover her naked body. "Are you ok?" Rhys asked as he came back in.

"Yeah, it's just a bit weird." Replied Cariad. Rhys frowned a little, "What's weird?"

"I don't know, I just never thought anyone would want to have sex with me I guess... but now I have..." she explained.

Rhys started to panic, this sounded like regret...

"I can't believe I missed out on that for so long!" Smiled Cariad. Rhys let out the breath he was holding in and laughed.

He slipped under the duvet with her and pulled her back into his arms. Cariad could smell his aftershave mixed in with the scent of sex.

"So," Rhys asked, kissing her slowly, "Do you want to stay the night?" He gave her a cheeky smile and she moved in to kiss him.

12