From Lust to Love Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mere Kudaia, Bhaia bhabi ke ass maar rahe hain, Goodness me! Brother is ass-fucking bhabi (see Glossary)." Saying so he rested his hand over my right breast.

"Na-beeel! What the hell..." I protested pushing his hand aside.

I heard a soft chuckle in reply. And, to my utter disbelief, he suddenly grabbed my both boobs.

"I know ya must be horny by now.Dekho mera kaya haal ho raha ha, see, what state I'm in." He pushed himself from behind. I could feel his hardness pressing my butt. I got red in face. He was caressing my breasts now.

I broke his grip with a twist and ran towards the door. He dogged me. As I turned around after closing the door behind me, Nabeel, who was already inside by now, at once tugged me to him with his hand and seizing my body, he kissed my one cheek then the other and in a flash locked his lips on mine. I try to defend myself but the grip of his hands and lips were too firm. His hardness was pressing my below abdomen. I struggled again to get rid of his grasp but in vain.

As I, naturally, was really horny and wet, as the hot sensations throughout my body had teemed up my emotions to an overflowing stage. Moreover, I never dislike Nabeel rather fancied him. And, to be honest, I liked what he was doing to me. So, my weak struggle soon faded away.

I opened my lips in return. He moved his tongue into mine and we began French kissing each another. His both hands were wildly fondling my back exploring very inch of it. He then moved his hands further down clutching my 'bums'. And to my surprise, I reciprocated his actions.

We kept French kissing for a while. In the mean time, his hands moved under my long shirt, kamiz, surveying my ass cheeks. Then he shifted them to my bareback and started caressing it. My hands too were busy fondling him. I then felt his hand trying to get into myshalwar.

"Nahien, yahaan nahieni, who bahir na aa jaian, no, not here, they may come out." I objected.

"Mere kumray main chalte hain, let's move to my room," Said he huskily.

He put his arm around me and we entered his bedroom. Shutting the door with his foot, we began kissing again. His hands straightaway went under my shirt and then moved inside my shalwar clutching and rubbing my 'butts.' I opted not to defy his sensational patting this time.

A little later he pulled out his one hand and brought it to the front, on my bare belly. He was now kissing my ear and neck. And I was in erotic bliss. Then he tried to slip his hand in my shalwar from the front.

"No. Nabeel please," I pleaded and seized his arm.

He didn't say anything and moved his hand upwards to my chest. He started cuddling my breast over the bra. As his lip glued back to mine, he pushed my bra up and I felt his fingers snaking over my breast. He twisted my nipple softly first then real hard.

"Aah..." I forced my tongue into his mouth. My hands were pushing his head towards mine.

I was fully aware of his hardness, which was pressing me against my lower belly. He was slowly pushing me backward. Soon my legs fond the bed and he gently laid me on the bed. He himself reclined besides me. His mouth began kissing my breasts from over mykamiz.

His right hand pulled my shirt up to my tummy. Anticipating his next move, I tightly close my legs together, not letting his hand enter between my legs.

"Wahaan nahian, not there," I muttered.

"Kewun, why?" Said he, "It's just fun,"

"D-don't, please,"

"Come onyar, dear,maan tumhari pussy feel karna chata hoon, I just wanna feel your pussy," Saying so he firmly pushed my thigh, moving his hand between my legs. My whole body stiffed instantly. What else poor me could do? I was helpless. See, what a woman can do lying under a completely arose man? Becoming herself randy too and opening her legs, perhaps!

Before long he whispered in my ear:

"Anila,"

"Yeh,"

"Mere Allah, tum kitni geeli ho! Tumahri shalwar tumare juices say bheg rahai ha. M'God, ya're so wet! Your shalwar is soaked in your juices."

I blushed.

"Well, that's natural then," He added. "Jano, apni kamiz utar do, dear, take off your shirt?"

"Kaya yeh zaroori ha? Is it necessary?" Asked I foolishly.

"Haan yar, yes, take them off." He sounded somewhat irritated.

"Pahle tum, you first."

Without a reply, off went his shirt in a flash. Though he was only in early twenties, he had a real bushy chest. In fact his whole body was covered with thick hair, and you don't know how much I love such hirsute build.

"Ab tum, now you," said he.

I was left with no choice. I got up and took off my kamiz. I, of course, wore a bra. He touched the fabric of it and then his lips began kissing and licking the exposed part of my breasts. His hands were behind me now. I then felt his fingers fumbling with the bra clip and they got it unhooked. There it was... off went my bra in a flash. I stood there, in his grasp, with my upper half all exposed.

"Anila..." said he looking straight into my eyes, "ya've wonderful boobs. And, look at these nipples, I really liked them." Saying so he put his lips on one of my nipples and started suckling them.

His touch was soft and felt so damn good. I found my hands caressing his back and buttocks. His hands were reciprocating with the similar gesture. His chest hair were pricking against me, causing a funny sensation inside me.

Soon he laid me back on the bed. His mouth and lips busy in licking and suckling my boobs while his hands were all over my body: fervently fondling it. Then I sensed his hand on the tummy; tickling with belly button, he moved it downwards my crotch.

As he tried to push it into myshalwar, I besought, "Nahien, no, p-please,"

"Kewun, kaya howa, why, what happened?"

"Please Nabeel,"

"Come onyar, dear, it's just fun.Kaya tumhe maza nahien aa raha, are you not enjoying?"

I looked at him helplessly. In fact by that time I was so arose that I felt no qualm about our game play. Come what may. I wished him to continue and do whatever he would like to; if he wanted to fuck me, how can I stop him. So, my somewhat 'thumbs down' was actually wrapped in consent. Perhaps denying first is the prerogative of us females, which I obligatorily exercised!

Anyway, sensing my half assent, he got hold of the loose end of the string (azarbund) of myshalwar, and stretched loose the knot. He then got up from the bed and bent down to take my shalwar off meeting hardly any resistance. Now I was lying stark naked in front of him. I squeezed my legs together, however.

The next thing he did was strange enough. He brought my drench shalwar to his nose and sniffed at it deeply. He then tongued the wet part of the shalwar more than once and savored my cum. His face expressions were expressing his delight.

"Hoon," he hummed, "Interesting,"

I didn't make out what he meant by 'interesting'.

He threw the shalwar aside and politely spread out my legs.

"Mujhe apni pussy too dekhaoo, show me your pussy,"

By then I was over with my shyness and was too willing to show my 'privates' to him, so, he again met with no challenge.

"Mere Allah! Oh my God!" Said he excitedly. "Beautiful! Splendid!Maan ne apni zindagi main etni payari choot nahien dekhi, I haven't seen such a pretty cunt in my life."

"Lagta ha keh tum nain bohat see dekhi haan? It appears that you've seen many?" I couldn't stifle my jealousy.

"Maybe," He shrugged. "In fact,aik too tumhari behan he ke ha, one's your sister's, in fact."

I do not know why, but I blushed.

He knelt down at edge of the bed and kept staring out to my pussy without a blink. It was a strange behavior on his part. I was confused, not knowing what to do. But I was aware enough that he was enjoying my nudity, and I was elated by his fixation. I was proud of my body. So, I kept lying there with my legs spread open to his staring eyes.

"Kaya, what," asked I after awhile, "dekh rahe ho, are ya looking at?"

He looked into my face and gave a mischievous smile. Without saying a word, he stood up and unbuckled his jeans and off they went. I saw a huge bulge at the front of his briefs. The poor fabric of the garment had stretched to its limits. A slight more pressure, I thought, and it would give away. It was enough evidence to deduce that he possessed a real large organ. I was anxious to see it, but remained motionless.

As though reading my randy mind, he asked: "Kaya tum iss ko dekhna chati ho? Do you want to see it?"

I remained silent.

"Com' on, tell me."

I just manage a slight nod and saw a broad grin stretching on his face.

"Then come and take it off,"

I thought for a moment then complied by his demand. As I pulled his underwear down, his tool jumped out of the cloth and hit straight into my face, as it was pretty close to it. My eyes froze. Holy shit! Nabeel was huge. It was almost as long as his brother's, round eight inches, but much thicker: real chunky and large piece of meat I have seen so far. His pubic region was shaved-off. I timidly took hold of his shaft; it was steel! That very instant I knew that this prick would give me some hard time, but at the same time was pretty thrilled by the fact. I patted his cock fondly for two or three time and then stretched back on the bed.

He spread open my legs again and quickly crawled between them over to my quim and start daubing kisses all over my crotch.

"Ah..."

"Ya'r love-'ole is fabulous, Annu." His pronouncing my rare nickname surprised me.

Soon his tongue pierced into my vaginal lips and began licking my pussy. The moment his tongue hit my colitis, my body jolted in response. An electrifying sensational pulse reeled through my body.

"Aaah..." Another sigh escaped my mouth. He kept sucking my wet pussy. I was in a state of ecstasy. His left hand was caressing and nipping my boobs while right was rubbing my bare cunt. Then he slowly inserted his finger into my cunt opening.

"Uuuuh... Aaaah..."

His whole finger was inside my love-hole now, stroking it gentle in the beginning. Before long he was finger fucking me freely while his tongue was still glued to my magic-button sending charge after charge of that amazingly wonderful sensation through my spine.

"Ooooh..."

"Meza aa raha ha? You like it?" Said he in a hoarse voice.

The 'prick' new that I was in bliss, but perhaps he wanted to hear that from me.

"Haan, yes... Keep doin' it... please... don't stop..." My orgasm was building up inside me and I was ready to come any moment.

His speed increased.

"Y-yes... don't stop... I'm...coming... Aaaah...cum... AAAaaahhhhh..." And there I came and came like a house on fire as did my sister little earlier. Oh my God, my love juices were gushing like they never gush again. And his mouth was still there, chewing on my 'cunny'.

When I was finally through, he raised his face up and I couldn't help chuckling over his funny looking face; my cum was glistening all over his mouth.

"Kaya hoa, what?" He pretended to be cross. "Hunss kewun rahi ho? Why are you laughing?"

"Apna mooun too dhekho, look at your face,"

He moved towards the mirror in the corner and erupted laughter looking at his face. He then rushed back and tossed his naked body over me and placed those creamy lips over mine. I wasn't ready for that. I mean, his mouth was all coated with my love juices and the idea of licking my own cum never crossed through my head. Innately it seemed obnoxious, but then his persistence and my lust prevailed and I decided to try out this wicked game of his. Though hesitatingly, I open my lips to respond to his kiss and licked my own cum off his face for the first time in my life. I did not know how it tasted or felt as I was reeling with excitement and I was doing it for the sake of lust only. I must have liked that because after that episode whenever I got an opportunity to lick my own cum I never hung back.

We kept kissing and fondling each other for quite awhile. His stone-hard cock was continually stroking my crotch and cunt-lips causing me getting randier with each single blow. My overwhelming urge to have it inside me was getting over me then. A little later he straighten himself between my legs and hold his enormous cock in the right hand. He was ready to penetrate me! By then we both were so wet that we need not any artificial lubricant to apply.

"Tum tei'ar ho? Are ya ready?" Asked Nabeel.

I remain still. My body got stiffed in anticipation of penetration. He held his cock at the opening of my love-hole and gently pushed in. It was indeed amazing, how easily the cock tip entered my pussy. Still, I had my doubts about the rest of his shaft because he was too big for my little cunt. And I was correct. As he thrust his dick further in, a shrilling pain hit me.

"AAAaaaahaaa..." Cried I in agony.

Yet he was half in. I chewed my lips in pain. He kept stroking me very gently and the pain began subsiding. I felt relieved, a discrete smile played on my face. He increased is pace gradually. Then all of a sudden he banged his cock and his whole shaft was in me. This time the pain was excruciating and I yelled at top of my voice like a mad cow. "OOOOooooh...m-mar...gai... it's killing me!" It was if something had torn apart my pussy walls.

"Neekalo, take it out,Nee..." He immediately pulled his cock half back.

"I-I'm sorry," His said in a concerned tone.

Surprisingly, as he pulled back the pain instantly subsided. I asked him to wait a bit and then push slowly in. He complied. The pain was bearable now. Soon the entire dick got inside my cunt-hole. He kept still there for a while then start stroking me. The pleasure gradually overtook the pain and my body relaxed.

His one hand rested on the bed while other was busy playing with my tits. I could see bliss on his face too.

"Aaah... eits fuckin'... wonderful..." He mourned in ecstasy.

"Oh yes... lovleee... ha...harder..."

Nabeel increased the pace. We have lost all sense of time. Pleasure, ecstasy and laughter were the only emotions I could sense.

"Yes, yes... fuck me..." I was thrusting my hips upwardly. He was pumping my pussy real hard. In and out, in and out.

"Aaah... Whata fuckin' tightchoot... Haaaa..."

I felt another climax developing in me. "Kee...keep doin'... Doo...don't stop... Yes... harder..." My sobs were nonstop.

"Fuck ya bitch...M-maan aa raha... hoon... I-I'm coming..."

"No." I abruptly interrupted him. "Please wait...for me... I'll be coming...soon."

He slowed down a little.

"Don't stop...don't... Faster...bastard...faster..." His pace increased.

"Ya bitch... fuck ya... fuck...yoo..." We're yelling loud and randy.

"Had-er,Ui Allah... oh God... yes...yes... I'm cumin'... I'm...... Don't stoooooooppp..." And I exploded. It was a bigger orgasm then before. I look into his eyes and I knew he was about to come. A moment later, her pulled out his dripping cock and burst his load on my belly.

"Aaaah... yes... take it... here I cum..." Oh my God! He came and came and came. It seemed he would never stop. His semen was all over my tummy. I haven't seen that much cum in my life. He collapsed besides me. We both were spent and exhausted form that wonderful fuck.

We embraced each other and kissed. Then I pushed me aside gently.

"What?"

"Need washroom."

He nodded. I stood up and gathered my clothes. He quickly grabbed them and said, "You can change here when you're back."

I stared into his smiling face.

"Please,"

I shrugged and went to the washroom. My God! I felt sore, my thigh cramped and I noticed a limp in my gait. With difficulty I got myself clean and walked back a little embarrassed of being naked, but tried to walk straight.

"Come here," he tapped his hand beside him browsing my naked body.

I went besides him and lay down.

"You were great." Said he.

"So were you."

"Tell me, you weren't a virgin, were you?"

I certainly was not but I thought for moment then decided to tell him the truth. "No,"

"But, you're so tight. Tum ne too mere lun ki jan nekal di, you've taken shit of my cock."

The use of his word, lun, shocked me a little. However, I said, "Are you disappointed?"

"Disappointed? No way. Hell, I enjoyed every bit; that was wonderful."

"Thanks."

"Welcome. Anytime,"

"You know, you made me so sore,"

"Really?" His eyes suddenly glow.

"You seemed pleased, mean you."

"No, no. But I am flattered."

"Making me sore?"

He paused and said at length, "Well, you've enjoyed it, didn't you?"

"You know your job damn well."

He laughed loudly. "I am flattered again."

"Keep flattering and here I go." I stood up. "Thank you again you for such a nice evening." I got dressed and went out of his room.

As I reached by the lounge, I saw Erum and Tahseen watching television. Feeling my presence they turned their faces around and both lobbed a rather mischievous smile at me. Oh my God! I thought. They knew what happened the next room. I colored out of embarrassment and quickly strode away to my room.

12