From Lust to Love Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His choice of word stirred my lust to the highest.

"Haan...haan, yes...yes... Ohoooo... Harder...Aur unglee-aan under dalo, put more fingers in..."

"Ya bitch," He supplemented a third finger in my itching cunt. "Yeh lay, here it comes,"

Before long I felt his lips over my butt; he was kissing my ass-cheeks! He pushed his tongue through the crack of my butt-cheeks and kept licking all along the arch: from my asshole to my cunt and back. My word! It was sensational. I was again new to this wonderful experience.

He then spread my ass-cheeks with both his hands to lick it more freely. I, in complete amazement, felt his tongue directly over my shit-hole, kissing and licking it. Oh my God, it was too great a pleasure. I had not a foggiest idea earlier that anyone could lick your shit-hole and return you such amazing sensation. He then slowly moved downwards to my pussy and sucked it too. While his mouth was busy licking my love-stream, he shoved a finger into my tight butt-hole and began stroking it slowly.

"Ooooooh... Loveeelee..."

No one had ever done that to me before. In fact I was virgin there. And, it was all mid-boggling experience. I decided then to try anal sex. Yes, I was all game to give in my 'anal-virginity' to Nebeel.

"Ohoooo... Aaaahhaaa... eeeets love-ly...chatoo, eat me... Ouuuuuuu... keep doin'..."

He increased the speed. His lips and tongue were sucking and nibbling my virginal area, periodically inserting his tongue into my oozing cunt.

"My God! Ya're drenching like a spring."

Soon another climax lurched me. "Aaaaah. Keep s-suckin' me... Please... iets lovely... yes... move yar tongue deeper..." And I came over his mouth and tongue, "Aaaaahhhhaaaa..."

He paused for a while then reengaged with earlier action. His finger was still knocking my anus.

"Ohoooo, yes... yes... eets too much,jano, dear..." I was sobbing with pleasure once more, "Oh yes, fuck me now... I-I want to feel your c-cock... P-put it in me..."

He obeyed. And his dick again pierced through my love-hole. "Uuuuuuuu..." Soon he was shoving my cunt at top pace. My pussy reacted to his strokes quickly by getting wetter. And so was I. My entire body was reeling with pleasure. I responded to his blows by thrusting my ass towards his working cock.

"Oooooh... It's...wonderful... Yar pussy's cramming my cock... eeets too hot... I cannot hold...Main aa arah hoon, I'm cummin'..." He groaned in a state of ecstasy.

"No, don't.Abi nahian, not yet.Thora aur, little more,main tumhaire saath aana chahti hoon, I wanna come with you." Retorted I.

He reduced his speed and then suddenly smacked my ass-cheeks with his both hands.

"Oooouuu..." And there it was again and again. "Aaaaah..." I didn't dislike his strikes rather it helped upsurge my fresh orgasm. My pussy flooded with love-juice and I felt fluid dribbling down through the opening. "M-me cum-ing... yes,zoor say, harder..." I added, "Nahain, mut nakaloo, no, don't pull it out.Mere under aaoo, cum inside me... I-I wanna feel your cum in my pussy... yes,"

"Ooooh...Main bhi aa raha hoon, me coming too... Here eeets gooooes..." With that he shove his cock so hard it seemed if it would pierce through my womb.

"Uuuuuuu..." He shot his load right on my womb, drew a little and burst another shot. "Oooohhooo..."

"Aaaaaahhhaaaa..." I came with him too.

His dick was retreating but still spurting. He it pulled out completely and rubbed against my ass cleaning it. Then he collapsed on the bed. I was panting too, so I laidback besides him. I was surprise to see his dick not completely limp.

"It was wonderful." Said he caressing my hair. "Maz aayaa, did you enjoy?"

"Oh, certainly," My reply was instant.

He lent forward and kissed me on my lips. "You were as hot as ever. I love the way your pussy felt."

"Mugar Nabeel, but Nabeel, you're still alive!" Said I looking straight at his half erected cock.

He gave a broad grin. "It wants more," Said he grabbing his tool with his hand.

"Sure," I put my lips on his and kissed him. "Me too."

"Do you care for a drink? Asked he a while later.

"Good idea?"

He got out of the bed and moved towards a small fridge in the room. His half erected tool was rocking around his belly and my eyes were glued to this exciting sight.

"Beer?" He asked opening the fridge-door and taking out a Heineken can.

"Oh! You have it here?" I was surprised to see the beer cans in his fridge because it is not a very common sight in here. Majority of people, especially women, do not drink. Alcohol, in fact, is banned in Pakistan. But the people who drink have to buy the stuff from the black market. And, as obviously, it's costly than the normal.

I grew up with seeing my father drinking. But he was a moderate drinker. I never saw him drunk. Sometimes when we girls had our close friend around, Anila and I would steel some booze out of father's stock for our fun-time.

"It would be great," I said willingly.

We chatted while having our chilled Heinekens. I enjoy beer as it always put me on little high. He lent against the backrest, naked, while I sat on the bed, naked too, of course. His dick was completely flaccid now.

An idea struck to me then. I bent a little and poured some beer on to his navel. He twitched. "Uuups..." The beer streamed down on his belly towards the groin. I lent further and licked his beer-covered navel.

"Tastes great," I readjusted myself between his legs putting aside the almost empty beer-can and began licking the beer-belly moving my tongue to and forth his navel to the root of his shaft. His body wrenched again; so did his cock, which instantly came back to life. My both hands were exploring his hairy chest.

"Aaah!Meza aa arha ha, it feels so nice," Nabeel moaned blissfully.

He decanted more beer over his abdomen and I kept my maneuvers.

Kept moving my tongue downwards, I licked over his half-rigid shaft up to the cock-tip.

"Ooooh... That's wonderful..."

The moment I touched the tip of his cock, it got all its vigor back and was hard again. Realizing that my new action rendered pleasure to him, I drew my full attention to his 'pole'. I sucked and chewed the tip for a while. Sooner the whole 'rod' was in my yearning mouth and it was suck on it.

For few minutes Nabeel remained lost in ecstasy. His cock was rock hard by now.

"Mind 69?" He asked me.

Keeping quite, I just moved to get to the right position. Me being on the top, we soon were eating each another's genitals. As his mouth touched my cuntal lips, my reeling mind sent enthralling impulses to the glands and I felt my pussy got moist once more.

We continued imparting pleasure to each another for a few more minutes. In the mean while Nabeel rolled me over and was on top of me then. After a while he asked me to turn over. I complied and reclined on my belly. He lay over me. His rigid shaft was stroking my pussy.

I then heard the bedside table-draw opened. Nabeel fumbled with it and took something out.

He sat between my legs and I felt my ass-cheeks stretched out by his hands. His tongue once again was licking my anus. Same old chill ran into my back. After a while he stopped and I felt something cold on my shit-hole.

"What's the hell..." I shivered.

"Calm down, its just K-jelly."

"K-jelly!" I repeated in horror. "Kaya mut... what do you... No, you can't..." I added, "Are you goin' to fuck my ass?"

"It'll be fun."

"No, you can't.Whahaan nahian, not there."

"Come on Annu, it'll be good fun."

As I mentioned that I wanted to try anal sex with this man but still was afraid of the pain his enormous tool would cause. Moreover, I didn't want to give him an impression of me being a cheap whore by accepting his 'designs' with no fuss. Let him persuade me. And persuade me hard.

"Fun or pain? No. Yar cock's too big;dard ho ga, it'd hurt. Ya know I'm still virgin there?"

"I know. The gel will loosen your ass.Ziaada dard nahin ho ga, it won't hurt much.

"You think so, sure?"

"Oh yes.

"But..." I was about to give up resistance.

"Aik bar try too karo. Agar tumhen acha nahin laga too main nikaal loon ga. Try once, if you don't like it, I'll pull out."

"Wahda ke tum nikaal loo gay? Promise that you will pull out?"

"Haan yar, yes dear."

I was sure that he didn't mean at all what he said. But now I was all set to let him wank my virgin anus.

"But be gentle,"

"Sure honey." He seemed too delighted over my assent.

He put some more jelly to my shit-hole and then inserted a finger applying the gel onto anus walls. Spreading further gel over his cock-tip, he was ready to enter my bumps. My whole body got rigid and stressed in anticipation. He put his cock over my shit-hole and pushed it. My body twitched but nothing happened. My asshole was too tight for that enormous prick. He tried again and pain hit my mind.

"Aaah..."

He stopped immediately.

"No, try again,mugar aaysta, but slowly,"

He obeyed and this time the tip got its way in slightly. I bit my lips. He took it out and entered again. Then thrust it further in. The pain shattered my brain.

"Aaaaaaahaaaa, ya bas..tard..." I yelled with pain.

He retreated and rubbed my hole with his cock. The hurt subsided soon. He reinserted his prick, bit-by-bit this time. The hurt was not that terrible. I had to bear the pain anyway, if I wanted him in my ass. He kept stroking my shit-hole's opening for a while, trying to get further in every now and then. Then suddenly the 'prick' pushed his dick in with full force.

And I screamed like a failing bitch.

"Aaaahaaa...Nikaloo, take it out... ya bastard...nikaloo, take it out..."

But he was in no mood to listen to my suffering. He stroked my shit-hole for a few wild blows then slowed down the pace. I was shivering with pain, which was now on the wane but I felt so sore down there that I wanted him to stop. Still I wanted the whole thing in my asshole. I must bore the pain for a while, I thought.

"Aaaaahaaa...dard ho raha ha, it hurts..."

"Nikaal loon kaya? May I take it out?" Without waiting for my reply he pulled his dick out of my sore hole. I got an instant relief.

"Wait for a moment then do it again." I told him.

Finally, he entered my ass once more and penetrated only to the point it in before without any trouble. He began to rap my hole halfway down only. He was careful this time not to give me any pain jolts. My hole soon got comfortable with that prick inside it and I indicated him to move further in. He started to penetrate his cock very gently and gradually. The hurt was not as severe as before. Eventually the entire cock got in my shit-hole.

I told him to be still for a few moments and when I felt to it I asked him to go on. He began moving his dick fucking my asshole. I wasn't that great as I heard from so many people. In fact I didn't suppose that I would had missed something out if I had not done that. It was only after about half-a-dozen times I got ass-fucked that I got at ease or began liking it. Though, so many years down the line, I now enjoy getting my shit-hole fucked.

"Aaaah...tumhrea 'ole bohat tung ha, yar 'ole is so tight... Oooooohhh..." He continued with his lusty sobs.

I silently got fucked as I felt pretty distress throughout the time he fucked my butt-hole. His cock couldn't take my tight hole for long and soon he reached the point of no return.

"Uuuuuu...tum bohat tung ho, yar so tight...main aa raha hoon, I'm coming... I... oooooh comme..." He asked me to turn around as he pulled his dick out of my shit-hole and burst his cum over my belly and boobs with great force. I was amazed over the amount of load released by his cock. I was almost fully coved by his cum. Nabeel told me later that it was his first time to fuck an ass, which arose him so much to discharge so heavily.

He collapsed besides me. My maiden ass fucking was indeed not that cool an episode. And I was in a mess then: my ass was sore and body was covered in Nabeel's cum. I felt like a whore. And that's what I wanted to be: Nabeel's whore. I was falling in love with this ass-fucker even though he had caused me so much of agony that day.

Chapter 4

Next day I could barely walk because of the hurting ass. Nabeel was asleep. I kissed him over the lips and quietly left the room. The whole house was still sleeping.

Later in the day Erum came to my room having something in her hands. Shutting the door behind her she grinned, same old crocked smile.

"Tum yeh Nabeel ke bathroom main choor aaye theain, you've left this in Nabeel's washroom." Said she swinging my bra in front of me.

I merely shrugged. I was no more embarrassed; this household was getting on me.

"You should be careful; what if the maid had seen it. Lucky that I sighted it before her while cleaning his room."

"Then what? The whole world knows that I sleep with Nabeel."

"But not the servants." My sister argued.

"Whosoever, I give a damn now. You've aroused the devil in me."

"Oh! Is it so?"

"What else do you thing your outlandish and exhibitionist manner would have affect on me?"

She sat besides me on the bed. "Raat kasi guzri, how was the night?"

"Wonderful." I replied.

"Hope ya aren't too sore."

She had the same crocked smile yet again. And how I hated that.

"Kay yeh tumhara pehla chance tha, was it you first experience?"

"Pehla chance? Kaya mutlib? First experience? What do you mean?" I got on my guards.

"You know what I mean." Then she added giddily, "Mera mutlib ha... I mean..." She patted my butt.

I blushed. Bitchy peeping Tom! She had seen us again last night. And I hated that too.

"Ya sicky," I retorted in pretense, "ya watched us over again?"

"Your sexy sobs were so tempting as ever. But, ya both put up some real show last night; we truly enjoyed that."

"Ya know Erum, ya both are sick... real sick..."

"And, what do you think of yourself, my fuck-loving sis?" I just stared at her. "Is he a good lover?"

"Of course. I love to fuck him." I replied her in the same coin.

"Annu, are you serious? I mean, are you serious with Nabeel or just wanna have fun?"

"Well, yes and no."

"What do ya mean?"

"I'm not sure yet."

"But you want to continue the relationship?"

"Sure."

~ * ~

We did carry on our courtship into the first year. I had just cleared three of my semesters while Nabeel got through with his graduation and was looking for a job then. In the course of our relationship I completely fell in love with him, but couldn't summoned enough courage to reveal my sentiments to him. Perhaps I was afraid of his reaction; what if he said no. Nonetheless, over the period I got confident of him and now looking for appropriate occasion to remove the ambiguity of the relationship.

My college was off those days and I was planning to go home: Sukh'er. One day when after breakfast we both were alone and talking he asked me:

"Tum mere doost Assad Farouqi ko janti ho na, you know my friend Asad Farouqi?"

"Ko'an, whoo motu, who, that fatty.Shahid aik bar us se milli hoon, perhaps I've met him once."

"Ab whoo itna bhi mota nahian ha, come off it, he not that fat after all. Anyway, he has a holiday hut at the waterfront away from the city. I had an open invitation from him to use that whenever I want. Would you like to come along this weekend?"

I was too ready to accept his invitation. Since our relationship had commenced, we haven't really dated out of the house. Then we both deserved some recreation after that fatigue of our studies. I, therefore, love to join him on such an outing.

"Main weekend pur ghar jana ka program bena rahi thi, well, I was planning to go home over the weekend..."

"Seruf do dinoon ke leay, Annu, Just for couple of days, Annu." He interrupted me. "I've been there,bari khoobsurat jegha ha, it's truly beautiful.Tumhain zroor pasand aaya ghi, you surely would like the place." He almost pleaded.

"Tum sunte to ho nahin, you don't listen, I don't mind coming with you. I can postpone my plans."

"Oh ya, my love, that's fantastic." He looked over joyous over my accord; he leapt forward and kissed me.

~ * ~

We reached the place that Friday at about noon on Nabeel's new Honda City. It was small but nice cozy hut. Facing the waterfront, it was built on a little plateau with a small neat lawn in the front. I stood there watching the deep blue sea beneath me enjoying the pure air and clear sky. I inhaled a deep breath. What a lovely sight it was.

"Its so beautiful, Nabeel,"

"I knew you'd love it."

We took our luggage in; Nabeel had the key of the hut on him. I began inspecting the five-room cabin. The kitchenette had everything to take care of our stay. The fridge was full of eatables: from meat to beer and tinned-fruit to dessert.

"There's so much stuff in the kitchen; the fridge is full." I told Nabeel entering the lounge.

"Yes. Asad must have asked the housekeeper to do so."

We decided to go on to the beach and have a dip in the water. I love swimming, swimming in the sea. I changed to my swimsuit and Nabeel wore his trunks. We step down the plateau slope. The beach was hardly populated and only a couple of men were seen in the sea at a distance.

We swam and fooled around for about two hours, splashing saltwater and tossing sand over each another. Exhausted, we lied down on the sand.

"Bohat meza aaya, it was real fun. I love sea." Said I lying straight gazing sky above me.

"Ah. Me too." Replied he.

A pleasant breeze was blowing across the beach and the afternoon sun was bright but not uncomfortable.

After sometime I turned around towards Nabeel and said, "Kaya main tum say kuch poochna chahte hoon, may I ask you something,"

"Haan, sure,"

"What are your future plans?"

He look into my face for awhile and said, "Well, as you know I've a job offer and I think I should avail the opportunity. It's a good start."

"You seemed not interested in your dad's business as Tahseen is involved with it."

"No, not yet. I want to get experience before. I want to stand on my own feet."

"That's very courageous."

"In fact I wanted to go abroad for higher studies and my dad is too willing me to proceed with my plans but I thought a year or two of job experience wouldn't be a bad idea."

"No. It sounds fair." Deep down I was pleased to hear his plan of staying here for another year at least.

"Then, there is another hitch," He paused, looking aimlessly into the sky.

"What's that?"

"Well," he said thoughtfully as if making his mind up. "I wanted to tell you before but couldn't..." His tone changed. "You're my best buddy, aren't you?"

"Of course, I am," I straightened up, feeling a little uneasy.

"I must tell you... It's your right to know... I trust you'd understand," He was turning melodramatic.

Why the hell he's pushing about the bush; why doesn't he just come out with his mind. "Come on, what's it,"

"Well... I... I am in love with someone... badly in love." Said he with an impassive face.

His words explode like a missile on me. 'Someone!' My heart missed a beat. Still, hope against hope, I asked though in a low tone, "Who's she, do I know her?"

I wanted to hear, 'yes, it's you.' Instead he said, "I'm not sure, you might have met her once."

My heart sank.

"Her name?" My voice was barely audible.

"I told you, I'm not sure if you know her name, but I've her photograph inside. Come, let me show you her picture, you may recognize her. You'd like her, she's gorgeous."