From Swingers to a Hotwife Couple

Story Info
A true story of a wife turning into a hotwife.
4.2k words
4.18
33.3k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From Swingers to a Hotwife couple

This is the true story of how my wife and I changed from full swap swingers to a hotwife couple. Our names are Mike (36 yo) and Lucy (38 yo), we had been married 5 years when this began. I think I need to supply some background info about us before I write any further. Have you ever met someone that you click with right away? You know this person is a good fit in your life, someone you can understand and mesh with at a high level. That's how Lucy and I felt about each other. We were 2 of a kind. We both had an over sized sexual appetite and when we got together it was magic. We weren't exclusive at first but it soon turned into an exclusive relationship. We got married, some say too quickly, but we were made for each other. We still love each other immensely and we are committed to our marriage but we have an unusual caveat to our marriage, Lucy has sex with other men but only under certain conditions. The usual stuff like cheating and being deceitful is a no no, lying by omission is a no no, we both agree on that. She doesn't meet as a single and she doesn't meet a man alone. In all cases I am there or in close proximity watching her.

When we needed to discus important stuff we would sit at the kitchen table and talk. It was my wife who started the conversation about swinging during one of our kitchen table talks. She shared with me that she fantasizes about fucking other men while we are screwing or when she's using one of her dildos. This fantasy has been on her mind for months but she didn't want to cheat on me or cause any marital issues. She wanted to try swinging, isn't that the dream most all men dream? This was a topic of discussion at our table talks for several weeks. We are a social couple and we like to go out to clubs and bars to meet new people and flirt and tease each other and tease other guys and gals. After 5 years I was still taking our marriage vows seriously and I'm not saying Lucy didn't but she was starting to push the envelope. I caved and agreed to try this alternative life style Lucy wanted to pursue. And so our journey into swinging began. As long as I got to fuck other women I would be willing to give it a try.

We met several like minded couples during our swinger period and it was usually a great experience. I quickly began to realize that I was turned on watching Lucy have sex with other men. It was a bigger turn on for me to get her home and get sloppy 2nds or 3rds than it was screwing the other guy's wife.

It took me a long time to admit to Lucy that I'd rather just watch her screw other men. She didn't see that one coming but she accepted it. So we started seeking out and meeting men for Lucy. You are probably thinking what a strange relationship we share, but there is something freeing about what we do. Lucy has never been shy about sex and I love watching her free spirit as she enjoys another man's company. Lucy embraced her evolving sexual freedom as a hotwife. She is always up for a new experience and as she morphed into a hotwife she became free to express herself and explore her sexual appetite. The biggest change was in her self-confidence. She didn't know how gorgeous she was until her "dates" started telling her how beautiful she is and how awesome she is in bed. When one of her early "dates" told her she is one of the best fucks he ever had her confidence blossomed like a flower. She knew how to press my buttons but she never humiliated me like a cuckold, but she teased me with her words. She had a filthy mouth when she was really turned on by her bull and I loved every word she spoke.

I would describe my wife as voluptuous. Her body is well proportioned with a beautiful ass and round full breasts that are about the size of softballs. If you are thinking she's probably chubby you would be wrong, at 5'4" and 125lbs she is perfectly shaped in my eyes. When she looks at you with her green eyes, big smile and tanned skin you melt on the spot.

There were a few rules that we followed when we met with her man friends, it was one and done to avoid anybody developing feelings, we both agree on the suitor but she has the ultimate say, no sneaking around, no cheating! I acted as Lucy's chaperon during her dates. I was there to help and assist her with anything that she would need during her sexual encounter with another man. I have no interest in men sexually, I don't want to touch another guy or be in the same bed with another guy. I felt the same way when we were swinging as a couple.

This is our recollection of her favorite date. His name is Darrin. We were turned on to Darrin through a popular dating site that we posted a profile on back when we were swingers. Darrin was among the many men who continually replied to our ad and he was one of Lucy's picks. We communicated with Darrin several times through emails, telephone calls and pics before setting up a date between him and Lucy. Sometimes she wanted to talk to her "dates" when I wasn't around so she could get a better feel for what they liked and disliked. She told me that it was difficult to be really open with her man friends if I was there listening to her telephone conversations. Darrin and Lucy made plans to meet in a couple weeks on a Saturday night. Lucy was attracted to him physically and to his endowment. He is a handsome physically fit young man with short brown hair and a neatly trimmed beard. From his pictures his manhood was neatly manscaped to. Lucy told me he is college educated with an Engineering Degree from UC. In our experience educated people were usually the most interesting. Lucy asked him why is he into this lifestyle, surely he could get all the dates that he wanted? He had a great answer, the women he meets are into sex as much as he is, they know what they want and most are really good in bed. We were comfortable talking to him because he was well spoken, polite and respectful to Lucy. We always met with guys in a neutral location so if there was a bad vibe we could part company with no hard feelings, but in Darrin's case she decided to meet him at his condo. Lucy liked his vibe so we made an exception for him. I was a little uncomfortable with the arrangements but I went along with Lucy's gut feeling about him

Lucy wore a thin black low cut form hugging dress that showed her cleavage and outline of her nipples, no bra, white panties, gold anklets with earrings and heels for their date. Her long brown hair was in a French braid which lay across her left shoulder. A French braid kept her long hair out of the way when she was giving a blowjob or when she was laying on her back.

Darrin lived in a condo in the Westwood neighborhood of Cincinnati. The condo complex was very upscale, as we entered the parking lot we were both impressed with the look of the homes and the beautiful landscaping. We parked the car and Lucy asked me if she should take her panties off now, I told her no, make him work a little for it. We split a gummy and had a good laugh over her panties. He was waiting for us at the front door greeting Lucy with a hug and a lingering kiss. He shook my hand and thanked us for coming. It appeared that he was everything Lucy thought he was. As the night unfolded we discovered he far exceeded our expectations.

Being the perfect host he asked us if we would like refreshments like wine, beer or anything else.

I sat on the couch while Darrin and Lucy went to the kitchen to get the drinks. When they returned with the drinks he sat on Lucy's right and I sat on her left. Lucy turned to me and whispered, OMG he's good looking. I could see the sparks fly between them because they obviously couldn't take their eyes off each other. Darrin turned the lighting down and put on some mood music to get the atmosphere right while Lucy snuggled up next to him. I love watching her like this, she's there for sex and we all know it. He looked at me as if to ask permission to put his arm around her. I gave him a nod to go ahead. We continued to drink and make small talk while Lucy was getting chummy with him by touching his thigh and arm. She was very giggly and flirtatious with him and hung on every word he said. Lucy asked Darrin for more wine so she followed him to the kitchen to open a fresh bottle. They took their time and I knew she was stealing kisses from him because the silence from the kitchen was deafening. They returned with a fresh round of drinks and as they sat down I moved to a chair adjacent to the couch for a better view. I could cut the sexual tension in the air with a knife. The two lust birds were playfully kissing and flirting with each other as I watched. Lucy excused herself to go to the lady's room, it's planned to give me an opportunity to reinforce some ground rules. The first thing I told him was I am not into men so I won't have a sexual involvement with them tonight, Lucy is giving herself to him so he must be respectful, no anal sex, no cumming in her mouth unless she tells you to, I also told him that she isn't a glass doll, she likes to be pounded and please fuck her doggy, she really digs it. He said he understood and he will treat her right. She returned a few minutes later sitting down next to Darrin and she quickly started flirting and kissing him again. I spoke up and told them, "pretend I'm not here, do whatever you want." Lucy looked at me and whispered "thank you Michael"! As they were tongue fighting he pulled the spaghetti strap off her left shoulder and exposed her big brown tit and erect nipple for him to suck and kiss. He was working her tits with his mouth and hands while she was trying to get his belt loose and zipper down. She was having trouble getting her hand down his pants so he helped her by unbuckling his belt and unzipping his fly. Lucy unbuttoned his shirt and worked his pants open and pulled out his stiff dick. She started teasing me by saying "Michael, look what I have in my hand", forcing me to watch what she was doing. They were passionately kissing while she stroked his manhood. Lucy raised her left leg up and put her foot on the edge of the cushion inviting Darrin to touch her pussy. Her dress was short so he could see her beautiful smooth legs and her now wet panties. He put his hand between her legs and started rubbing her honey hole while she laid her head back enjoying his touch.

I thought they were going to fuck on the couch but Lucy whispered to him that she would love to go to his bedroom. She got off the couch and did something she hadn't done before, she whispered in my ear asking me to finish my beer so she could have a few minutes alone with Darrin. She told me to come to the bedroom in 15 minutes. What could I say? I did what she wanted and stayed in the chair while he held her hand and led her upstairs to his bed.

Those 15 minutes seemed to take forever, meanwhile my imagination was running wild thinking about what they were doing in his bed. I couldn't wait any longer and made my way up the stairs and as I stood in the doorway I watched them in the "69" position with Lucy on top and his cock head in her mouth. It looked like she was trying to suck the head off the shaft while he had his face buried between her sexy legs sucking and licking her clit. Lord knows how much I love watching her suck a cock. I looked around his bedroom and spotted a chair in the corner that I scooted closer to the bed for a better view of the action. She pulled his dick out of her mouth and said "look at the size of his cock Michael", teasing me again. It was a big dick, she had both hands around it and the head still stuck out of her top hand. She is a master at cock sucking, her tongue was all over the head of his dick and Darrin was licking every nook and cranny of Lucy's clit, lips and honey hole. She told him "you're eating me up, do you like eating my pussy"? She said it to Darrin but it was meant for me to hear. They rolled over on their sides so she used Darrin's thigh to lay her head on as she continued to stroke and suck his cock. Lucy started licking him slowly from the tip of his cock to his balls. It was so exciting watching her pleasure this stranger in front of me. She sucked one of his balls into her mouth and he let out a groan. My cocksucker wife went from one ball to the other sucking them into her mouth and licking his ball sack. Darrin went to work on Lucy's clit licking and sucking it. She told us both that she was going to cum on his face if he continued licking her like that. He didn't let up and she whimpered that she was cumming. She had a massive orgasm with her body shaking and tits bouncing. All I could hear was her saying OMG, OMG! My heart was running wild as I watched him make my wife cum with his tongue.

The gummy had Lucy acting crazy! Darrin pulled is face from my wife's pussy and moved between her legs with his dick bouncing above that sopping wet hole of hers. Lucy spoke the magic words, "I want you to fuck me". She grabbed his manhood and guided the head into her pussy. I was on the edge of the chair watching him slowly push his dick into her, she was moaning in ecstasy as he penetrated her body. He held his body up with his arms and she hooked her ankles behind his knees so she could meet his thrusts. She asked me to get her a pillow from the other end of the bed then she propped her head up to watch him fuck her, she loved watching and touching the cock that's fucking her pussy. Her hands were between her legs with one hand gripping his balls and the other around his wet shaft. I can see why this was turning her on because his cock and body looked magnificent as he fucked her. I could see the muscles in his arms and chest flex with every thrust of his body. She repeated OMG over and over again mixed with her groans and whimpers of pure enjoyment. I told them how good they looked together. Darrin whispered to her that he wanted to fuck her till she can't walk. She was gazing at his face as he continued his assault on her pussy with steady rhythmic thrusts. Lucy moaned, "your cock feels amazing", we could hear her wetness each time he pulled out and pushed back into her. This dude must of taken a bottle of Viagra because he punished that pussy for at least 25 minutes and was still going strong. How much stamina does he have? He stopped to change into a position that I had only seen in a porno. I'll try to describe what I saw him do to her. I think this is a variation of the "Amazon" position. He pushed Lucy's knees toward her shoulders forcing her pussy to be facing up and then he squatted down with his feet on the outside of her hips. His dick was pointing down and it was a straight shot to her vagina. He began to push her thighs down and the bed pushed her back up. He did this in quick motions to get a rhythm going. They gazed into each others eyes as he fucked her balls deep with every push. She whispered to him "nobody has ever fucked me like this". I could see beads of sweat dripping from him onto Lucy's body as he continued his sexual gymnastics. Both of their bodies were sweaty and glistening in the light and the sounds and smell of sex filled the room as she enjoyed his sexual prowess. He changed positions again by putting her ankles on each of his shoulders then started pile driving her into the bed. She screamed with every thrust into her vagina. Her sloppy wet pussy sounds filled the room. He listened to my advice, he was giving her the pounding that she wanted and deserved. He was hitting bottom and she told him so. I stood at the end of the bed as she grimaced in delight at the vigorous fucking that she was getting. Lucy's legs were shaking as she was getting impaled by his manhood and after several minutes of this pounding she orgasmed again. Darrin was getting close to his own orgasm and he asked her where she wanted him to cum. She knows how much I want her man friends to empty their load in her pussy so she told him to cum in her. His cum and her love juice started running out of her cunt and down her ass with every thrust of his cock. I couldn't believe the amount of cum he pumped into her. He rolled off her and onto the bed in a hot sweaty mess. It was one of the sexiest things that I ever watched her do in front of me. They snuggled up against each other as they recovered from their sexual marathon. Darrin got up a few minutes later and went to the master bath to relieve himself and wipe off. He was a gentleman and got a towel for Lucy to dry off with and then he laid next to her on his bed. Lucy asked me to get her some water to drink. Darrin said there are bottles of water in the frig if I wanted to get them.

When I returned from the kitchen they were laying on the bed in a lovers embrace. They sat up and eagerly drank the water to recover from the sexual marathon I just watched. After Darrin finished his drink he got up and went back to the bath and started the shower. He stuck his head out of the bath and asked Lucy if she wanted to get in the shower with him. She looked at me and I gave her a nod of approval to go for it. She hopped off the bed and went into the bath. I stayed in the chair to give them some privacy while they showered. I heard the water running and the shower door close. They were laughing and having fun washing each other. After a few minutes I perv'd on them from the bathroom door as they lathered each other with soap. I saw them kissing and holding each other as the water ran over their bodies. Darrin turned her around and pushed her to the back wall of the shower. He's going to fuck her in the shower! She put her hands against the wall as he entered her from the rear. Lucy was making more noise than the running water, it was obvious she was getting fucked again, so I moved back to the chair and waited for them to finish their bathroom fun. I thought if he has the juice to go again so soon after the extended fuck session that I witnessed then more power to him. They can fuck all they want. Eventually the water stopped and I could hear them get out of the shower stall to dry off.

Several minutes later the pair came back to the bedroom. Lucy's skin was glowing and Darrin was proudly displaying a boner as he followed her to the bed. I could hardly wait to see what he does to her next! They climbed back on the bed and he told her to lay on her side and he faced her back. They were getting in the "spooning" position. Lucy twisted her upper body so they could kiss while they make love again. This position gave me the best view of them fucking that I could ever hope for. My stare was locked on his cock while he fucked my wife and the sight of him driving his cock in and out of her was overwhelmingly erotic. Lucy was like clay in his hands, she totally submitted herself to him and he could do anything that he wanted and she wouldn't stop him. Lucy had a sexual connection with Darrin like I've never seen with any of her other lovers. Their "spooning" was very slow and rhythmic as she continued to passionately kiss him. He rolled her over to face him and he pulled her right leg over his hip. She guided the head of his dick into her vagina and he pushed his cock the rest of the way in. Now they were face to face as he continued the onslaught on her pussy. She had her hands on each side of his face and gazed into his eyes as she was kissing him. They were developing a lust filled connection and it looked like they were now making love instead of fucking. Darrin said "Mike, you are the luckiest man on the planet to have a wife like Lucy". The love making that I was witnessing was intoxicating, I wanted to watch them all night. Darrin couldn't take it any longer and he told Lucy that he was going to cum. She said "cum in me, cum in me". His load was leaking from the pussy lips that gripped his cock and began running down her leg. The pumping stopped but she remained locked to his lips. She eventually asked me to get them some towels to wipe off with. I found some towels in his bathroom and gave each one a towel to wipe up the cum with.

12