From Terra Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was really the life.

Sometimes she had to remind herself that she had a brother out there in space, one whose fate she needed to know, in order to keep herself from thinking that maybe she should just stay at House Exotica for the rest of her life. Being pampered and pleasured. Especially if all of her return clients were like Lord Plath and Brik. That would be great. Maybe, once she left and found out what happened to Jed, she could return to House Exotica. It had been implied that she was sought after. Once her debt was paid, if she was working of her own volition, maybe she could pick and choose her clients. Although, so far, it's not like she'd had a bad experience, so maybe she wouldn't even need to. But Chryssa was also aware that the universe was full of all sorts of creatures and that not all of them were going to be nice. Heck, as much as she enjoyed fucking Lord Plath, if one of the mangy Lickens that had kidnapped her ever showed up here at House Exotica, she'd kick it in the balls.

Her thoughts whirled around as she relaxed in the hot bath, feeling the slick glide of her skin thanks to the oils. The soreness in her body was already fading. Seriously, how could anyone NOT like this?

The sound of the door to her room sliding open had her sighing. Without opening her eyes, she waved her hand at whoever it was.

"Go away. No more clients, seriously. Two yesterday and one today was more than enough, thank you. Get another girl to do it."

The sound of an enraged growl had her eyes popping up and she thrashed, trying to sit up full and see who had come in, but before she could even get a grip on the edge of the tub she was being pulled from the water. Chryssa shrieked, reaching out and grabbing onto the first thing she could hold... which happened to be Lord Plath's shoulders.

The Licken was glaring at her, his eyes glowing molten silver, the way they sometimes did when he was aroused. Except, Chryssa didn't think that was the emotion holding him now. The snarl on his face had her trying to shrink back, but he was dangling her off the ground, his hands securely on her waist, and there was nowhere for her to go.

"Three? You've been with THREE other males since I last saw you?"

12