From Terra Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,577 Followers

All that masculine flesh, laid out like a banquet for her, and Chryssa was starving. She crawled over his legs, her hands and knees on either side of his limbs, letting her breasts and nipples brush against his skin, teasing them both. As she neared his cock, she dipped her head down to let her mouth brush over the organ, and it jerked, the ridged rings buzzing against her lips. She flicked out her tongue, running it around the ridges, the way she knew he liked, and making him moan.

Dragging her tongue over the fat head, she sucked it into her mouth for just a moment, tasting the sweetness of his pre-cum. Her breasts rubbed against the hard muscles of his stomach as she moved further, straddling his hips and licking her lips as she positioned herself above him.

"Greedy," he said with a chuckle. Although Chryssa was willing to suck his cock, given her own choice, she always quickly moved to pleasures that included her getting off as well.

"You like me that way," she replied haughtily, pressing down on his cock and moaning as the fat head pushed against her wet folds.

Zyander cupped her breasts, squeezing the soft mounds tightly as she began to lower herself onto his cock. As often as they'd fucked, she'd rarely ever been on top. For one, it was harder to work his cock into her body, because he was so thick and the head of his cock was so large, and being on top made her body tighter. It was usually just easier to bend over for him or to have him plowing into her from above.

Now she moaned and panted as she working herself up and down, her pussy feeling tight as a vise around his cock. He was massaging her breasts, heightening her arousal, even as he ignored her nipples. The pads of his thumbs brushed against her light pink areolas, but never came closer to her tightly budded nipples. It made the swollen nubs ache for his attention, and it made her work harder to get his cock all the way inside of her as her pussy spasmed and throbbed in response.

Her hands were pressed against his chest, holding her in position, but as she managed to bounce up and down, pushing him about halfway into her greedy cunt, she finally felt on balance enough to bring her hands up and try to relieve the need in her nipples herself. Zyander grabbed her wrists, pulling them away from her breasts and tucking them behind her back.

"Bad girl," he said, his voice smug as she squirmed, scowling down at him. Her pussy clenched, making him groan, and the buzzing vibrations of the rings around his cock increased.

"I just wanted to touch my nipples."

"I know. But this isn't about what you want, it's about what I want. Hold your wrists together and don't move them."

Part of her wanted to smack him, but she knew from experience that if she didn't do what he told her to, he'd just tie her this way. Besides, in the bedroom, she'd found that she really, really liked being ordered around, as much as she hated it the rest of the time. She whimpered as his hands came back to her breasts, increasing their massage, while her body rose and fell above him, sliding him deeper into her pussy now that she didn't have her hands pressed to his chest. His thick cock was spearing her, spreading her open almost faster than she could bear, as gravity pulled her down atop him.

Chryssa's head fell back as her thighs trembled and then collapsed, her pussy split open by his cock, so deeply and quickly that the sensation was painful in its intensity. For a long moment she was held there, her pussy clenching, adjusting to the invasion, relishing the sensation of being so full of his cock, and then Zyander's fingers closed over her nipples.

She nearly screamed with relief as he pinched the needy buds, making them throb with pleasure that had a direct line to her pussy. Rocking slightly on him, she ground her swollen clit against his body, her pussy massaging his cock as it vibrated inside of her, stimulating the walls of her tight sheath. It was all she could do to grip her wrists behind her back and keep from moving them as the sheer pleasure washed through her.

Lifting her nipples, Zyander dragged her body upwards, before allowing her to come down again. It hurt so good, to have her nipples pulled ruthlessly, directing her body, forcing her to follow the tiny nubbins and provide some slight relief to the harsh pinch. Rising and falling on his cock, she couldn't keep her hands behind her back, but he didn't reprimand her when she moved them, because she obviously needed them to help keep her balance as she rode him.

The head of his cock thumped against her cervix, making her pussy tighten every time he slammed home. Her nipples ached in the tight confines of his fingers, her breasts and pussy feeling swollen with passion. Chryssa writhed, shuddering, as her pleasure mounted.

One of his hand released her nipple and slid up to press against the mark on her throat. Chryssa screamed his name as the extra stimulation sent her vaulting into ecstasy. Her body was wracked with rapturous sensation, from her throat, to her breasts, to her spasming pussy. Inside of her, his cock buzzed, sending waves of pleasure through her, extending her climax.

It took him less than a second to flip her onto her back, his cock still embedded in her pussy, and Chryssa could barely gasp as he began to fuck her hard and fast. She was out of breath, clawing at his chest, as ecstatic electricity sizzled along her nerves. Every thrust of his cock, going so deep inside of her, was accompanied by a grinding motion against her swollen clit, which had her writhing as her orgasm became blindingly intense.

His teeth closed over the mark on her neck and she thought she might actual black out from the overwhelming assault on her senses. Heat poured into her womb, his body rocking against her core, her thighs tightly wrapped around his hips, and his tongue laved over the erogenous spot at the base of her throat. Chryssa sobbed, completely satiated in every sense of the word, and yet unable to stop even more pleasure from filling her body. Her choked cries were her only outlet for the overflow of sensation, and as his movements gentled, she went limp beneath him.

Tiny mini-climaxes made her body shake as he gently rocked on top of her, licking at her neck and softly kissing the silver skin. Her fingers clung to his shoulders, but without any real strength in them. Every tiny movement he made had her shuddering, her pussy squeezing his cock as it softened inside of her.

"Good girl," Zyander murmured, and she hummed with pleasure as he nuzzled her throat.

Yeah, even if he hadn't let her go to her brother, and she'd had to sneak off to rescue Jed herself, she would have still come back for this. Not just the incredible sex, but the way Zyander was softly stroking her, kissing her, as if she was something to be treasured. There was a definite difference between the way he touched and handled her, and the way the males at House Exotica had. Even Tralik, for all that he'd definitely felt affection for her, hadn't made her feel cherished.

Besides, some part of her knew that she couldn't have gotten very far, even if she'd managed to hide the mark on her neck. Zyander would have been after her the moment she'd left, but not to drag her back... although her ass would definitely have paid. Her happiness mattered to him.

Which was why he was going to take her to get her brother. Lifting his head up between her hands, Chryssa brought his lips to hers and kissed him thoroughly.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,577 Followers
12