From the Curtains: The Early Years

Story Info
When she was the one who watched.
1k words
4.35
29k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story takes place long before the "From the Curtains" series published on here a few months ago. Some readers may remember Melanie, the main character of the original series. This story takes place before those stories.

Melanie lay back in the nude on a raft in her pool, her thoughts drifting back to when she was younger. The sun's warm rays wafting over her nude body often fueled a dream-like feeling that came over her. This day was no different.

She had just turned twenty-one that summer and was about to enter her senior year in college. That summer was just like every other one she had spent since she was about eight years old – attending summer music school at a conservatory about a hundred miles from where she lived. For Melanie, that meant living with her aunt all summer, who was a wonderful woman in her fifties. Since her husband had passed away and her children had moved out, she enjoyed having the company, even if Melanie did practice her flute until well after what she considered to be bedtime.

Melanie always thought that the great part about her aunt's place was the full-size in-ground swimming pool. She had unlimited use of it all summer – all she had to do was vacuum it once a week and make sure the chlorine was right – and she made good use of it, practicing her swimming techniques and staying in shape. At 21, she looked pretty much the way she does now at 28 – slim-figured and always with a tan, although in those days, she had tan lines top and bottom.

Her mornings were spent at the conservatory, taking theory, orchestra, and private lessons. In the afternoons, she returned to her aunt's house, practiced her lessons and then went for a swim. Since her aunt worked, Melanie was alone every afternoon, which suited her nicely. She enjoyed the quiet and the privacy and it gave her plenty of both.

"We have new neighbors, " her aunt said one morning. "They have a son named Todd. He's about your age. Cute young man. He's going to come over later for a swim. Perhaps you'll have a chance to meet him."

Melanie smiled, thinking it would be nice to have some company for a change. The fact that it was her age made the thought even more appealing.

That afternoon, Melanie got back from her classes and immediately went upstairs to her bedroom to practice the day's assignments, just as she did every day. About ten minutes into her practicing, she thought she heard splashing coming from the pool.

She pulled back the curtains just a crack, gazing down to the pool.

There, she saw a young man swimming.

"Must be Todd," she thought. She looked more closely. He was a slim young man with thick brown hair and a very athletic body, his upper torso muscular and trim, like someone who worked out with weights a few times a week. He wore a baggie surfer-style swimsuit that came to the top of his knees.

As Todd climbed up the steps out of the pool, he dropped down and did twenty pushups, and then dove headfirst back into the deep end of the pool. As he emerged from the water, his suit slid back, revealing several inches of pale skin. Melanie watched intently, expecting Todd to pull up his swimsuit.

Instead, Todd looked around in all directions. Then, he pulled off his trunks, folded them, and placed them on the pool deck.

As she watched Todd swim laps, his bare bottom emerging from the water every time he made the turn at the end of the pool, Melanie's body flushed and her nipples hardened. Mesmerized by his trim muscular nude body, she kept hoping he would do the backstroke.

Finally, he did. But he was too far away for Melanie to get a good view. Nevertheless, she watched. And watched. Then, she closed her eyes and thought about what his manhood might look like.

The thought sent waves of pleasure through her body. While Todd continued swimming, Melanie unbuttoned her shorts, letting them drop to the floor. She began rubbing her clit slowly through her panties, feeling herself become more aroused with every touch.

When Todd finished swimming laps, he laid back on the steps of the pool, resting his head against a towel on the deck, the sun bathing him in its glow.

Melanie got the view she had been waiting for.

She pulled her panties off, dropping them to the floor. She took off her top in one swift motion, letting her perky breasts sway freely. With one hand, she began rubbing her clit furiously, slipping one, two, then three fingers inside her wet pussy. With the other, she ran her hands back and forth across her nipples, stopping to pinch them, squeeze them. All the while, she focused on Todd, scanning his muscular body up and down, back and forth.

As if obeying a mental command, Todd suddenly reached down and started rubbing his cock, first with just the palm of one hand and then, as he grew fully erect, wrapping his hand around himself, stroking himself up and down in a rhythmic motion.

Melanie threw her head back, arching her back and moaning, her fingers furiously working her clit in sync with Todd's stroking, feeling her nipples throb as well. Suddenly, Todd stood up, his hand still pumping his hard cock. Without stopping, he picked up the towel off the pool deck, threw back his head, and came onto the towel. Melanie watched as the creamy white fluid shot from Todd's cock. She came a moment later.

Todd sat down again in the water, and then swam another lap before putting his swimsuit back on and getting out of the pool. He grabbed another towel and started to dry himself off. Melanie's eyes lingered on his body, focusing on the still hard cock beneath his swim trunks...

Suddenly, the telephone rang.

Melanie awoke from her daydream, paddling her raft over to the side of the pool where her cell phone sat on a towel. When she saw the number on the caller ID, she smiled.

It was Todd.