From Therapy to Depravity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a bloody awful morning, Hugo was moaning about his dress suit for his special dinner tonight and had been in a foul temper, Tracey was pleased to see him go, she had a quite lunch and was happily sitting sipping a glass of wine when Mathews and a large woman walked in.

"Sit still Renaldo, I have a key so expect me when I feel like it, I’ve had a shit of a day and so has my friend Ingra, she’s Russian, speaks little English but knows what she wants and what we want is a little relief and by the way I have something for you but that will do later, first get us both a stiff drink,”

The two women sat themselves down on the sofa as Tracey, in a dazed and stupefied state, went for two large whiskies, handed them to them and went to sit in the chair.

"You stand in front of us and put your hands down by your side, Renaldo," the way Mathews spoke it was an order, Tracey had no idea what was to happen so she stood there in fear.

"Lets get it straight right from the start, do you want those photo’s and that tape and believe me you have only heard bits of the tape the rest of it will blow your husbands mind, so do you wish it to be heard or seen by any body else and I mean the police where your Father is concerned?”

Tracey shook her head, "I thought you didn’t, after that stupid visit to the flat, I only wanted you to hear the tape but you would offer money so I suppose you got what you deserved, so that’s the way it is, when I speak, you jump, understand?” Tracey nodded.

"Good, as I said I have had a shit of a day, come here, take off my pants, then you can get on your back on the carpet."

Tracey went to speak but the look in Mathews eye told her not to bother, she bent forward pushed her hand up Mathews skirt and found the top of her pants and pulled them down over her stocking until they were in her hand, Mathews motioned at the floor and Tracey moved the coffee table and laid on the floor.

Mathews got up took another mouthful of the whiskey and stood over Tracey, "Get me off and I want the best tonguing I have ever had and believe me I’ve had some good tongue in my time,” then she lowered herself down over Tracie’s face and another cunt filled her mouth and her tongue became active again.

As Tracey moved her mouth and tongue Mathews rocked and grunted making Tracie’s face wet with her cunt, as it slipped around enjoying the feeling of her nose and tongue rubbing on her clit sometimes bending forward so as Tracey could get all the nub in her mouth and suck it fully in.

"Come on woman suck and bring your hands up, play with my thighs, get your finger in my cunt hair.” Tracey followed all her orders and finally Mathew’s juice was running into her mouth and Mathews was getting off her.

"God I needed that. Ingra, I’ve got some phone calls to make and other things so take Renaldo upstairs, strip her and make her suck you off as well, you may want to play with her for a while she has a wonderful body, her cunt gets good and wet, I guarantee you will enjoy her and I think she will take one of your spankings.”

Ingra took Tracie’s arm and as Mathews took another drink, used the phone and fax Tracey was upstairs being stripped, having her tits` and cunt mauled and finally found herself lying face down on her own bed while the huge Russian woman propped herself against the bed-head spread her legs and with the belt from her trousers flicking on to the beautiful round bottom exposed before her.

She clamped her muscular legs around the beautiful head that was now buried in her hairy cunt. She enjoyed the tongue that was licking her very hard just to avoid the belt being used any harder and Ingra smiled, she would enjoy taking a long time to fill such a beautiful mouth.

After about half an hour Mathews fetched a box from her car and went upstairs, sat in the bed room chair to watch as Tracey worked hard to finish her torment, she nearly dropped her drink as Ingra suddenly moved her entire body throwing Tracey over on her back.

Pining her to the bed she grabbed her hair pulled her tight into her cunt and fucked her mouth shoving Tracie’s lips up and down as she ground her cunt on to Tracie’s teeth and gums then, with a shout, she flooded her mouth and face with so much juice that it ran down the side’s of her face on to the bed.

She threw Tracie’s head back down on the bed, climbed off and looked down at the exhausted women lying there with her face covered in her slimy juice. She spoke in broken English, "I would like to keep you for a while you would make for good fun and I teach you how to suck cunt and I play and smack your body for many hour’s."

Mathews smiled, "Maybe for the right price I will let you, we will talk later but now she has got to get ready for tonight.”

Tracey looked at her, "Look Renaldo I told you when I speak you jump, get off the bed, get in the shower, do your hair and make up and then put this on," she threw the box on the bed. Tracey opened it and to her horror it was, fish net tights, silk very small tight panties, black bisque with suspender bottoms, little black and white full skirt, that would hardly cover her bottom, apron, maids hat and wrist cuffs and a pair of black ankle strap shoe’s with at least four inch heels.

Tracey looked for some way out but there was none and she slowly walked in to the bathroom.

An hour later she stood in front of the two women dressed as a French Maid, her breasts and bottom hardly covered, Mathews looked her up and down, "God it must be wonderful to be as beautiful as you, now put on your coat and get in the car, we are going for a little ride.”

Ingra said, "Maybe I should make offer now, looking like she does I would like to play with her, "Mathews laughed, "Sorry, tonight’s already paid for and looking like she does she will make me a big bonus, come on.”

The car turned in to a long drive it was the first time Tracey had spoke, "Please where are you taking me, what have I got to do?”

Mathews was as cold as ever, "What you are told to do, Lady Carter is having a party you are one of several maids and you will take drinks around to the guests and should a guest ask you for anything else you will provide it, you will not talk to the other maids I will know if you do, if you do everything your told and you do it right, that will mean nobody will complain to me then and only then you will get your tape back, remember if I hear one word of complaint your husband gets the tape, understood? "

Tracey meekly said, "Yes.”

They pulled up at the back of the large house and entered by the back door, Tracey removed her coat, she was given a tray of drink and walked in to the main hall, where there were about 50 people of which most looked at her.

She saw four other maids all dressed like her, maybe she felt better and she moved towards a crowd ready to serve some drinks.

Not three drinks had been taken from her tray when a large over weight woman of around fifty called her over, "You, the new maid, my your a pretty thing, I think you deserve a second look, put your tray down and go upstairs too the door marked seven."

Tracey looked confused, "Unless your want me to complain to Lady Carter that your being disobedient." Tracey put the tray on a table and walked quickly up the stairs, she knew how much of her bottom would be on view, but she dare’nt look back.

Tracey open the door with the letter seven pined to it and a large bedroom opened up to her, she went to a chair and sat, head bowed looking at her legs clad in cheap tart stocking and suspenders that had been seen by everyone, the thin pants that showed the outline of her slit, what was she doing here?

No time for an answer as the large woman entered, "Ah there you are sweetie, my you are a beauty let’s have a look at you, pull your bodice down and show me your tit’s I can see their fighting to get out so let’s help them.”

Tracey looked at her and was about to speak, "Do I have to tell you a second time, remember disobedient, let’s see some tit, and stand up while you do it, you will be on your knees for long enough later."

Tracey stood in front of the woman put her thumbs in the top of the bisque and pulled down-wards, her breasts tumbled out, the woman walked towards her and circled round touching Tracie’s bottom then ran her finger up her pants over her slit before cupping both her breasts, with a smile she looked Tracey in the face.

"Nice tit’s, nice ass and what feels like a nice puffy pussy, your mouth is perfect for any-mans cock, you should fetch a pretty penny at the auction, but first lets see how you suck cunt.”

Tracey was confused at what she had just heard but the woman pulled at her dress and it started to slide up her legs, "Get down on your knees, sweetie and put your head under my skirt and make me enjoy.”

Tracey knelt and put her head under the dress, the woman let go and it fell, covering Tracey, she opened her legs as she felt Tracie’s tongue touch her bald cunt, she had removed her pant’s after she had meet Tracey, now all she had to do was enjoy her.

Tracey felt the woman’s hand on the back of her head as the large wet flabby lipped cunt was gyrated in to her mouth, she bent her knees forcing Tracey further under her, the more she forced her under her, the more she opened her legs until she was almost using Tracie’s head as a stool.

"Use your fingers come on give me a finger fucking," Tracey pushed a finger up, the cunt was so wide it made no difference so she used a second and a third, the woman was pushing and gyrating so much that she was almost breaking Tracie’s nose, she now had half her hand up and was still licking her fat clit.

Tracie’s hand was getting slippery and she knew the woman was about to cum she also knew there would be no escape for her mouth as she felt the hand on her head push her harder up the filthy slit, suddenly she came all over her hand squirting into her mouth, she tasted foul and Tracey thought she was going to be sick as the slimy juice slid down her throat.

The woman straighten herself up and stood back steadying herself by holding the chair, she looked at Tracey still kneeling on the floor, "Not bad, you have a good tongue and at least you do as your told, now get cleaned up, freshen up your make-up and be back downstairs in ten minutes," she left.

Tracey didn’t want to think what had happened to her so she washed, did her make-up and was back with the tray of drinks all with in ten minutes.

For as long as she could, she kept her back to every-one but as she slid past two fat women she got herself cornered by three young men, they would all be in their twenties, she thought as they were her age they may be able to help, as they took a drink Tracey took a deep breath.

"I need your help," they looked quizzically at her, "I shouldn’t be here I was tricked in to it, but if I go they will know and I will get in terrible trouble so I need an alibi," the three of them looked her up and down and then one spoke.

"Charles is there anything we can do? You know the house better than us, and what goes on here and what do you think Terry?” The one they called Charles said, "Well you shouldn’t be here under false pretences, let me think, do you know any of the rooms?”

Tracey, now very excited, "Yes, number seven.”

Charles looked at Terry, "That’s no good it will have to be four that rooms got the big window with a fire ladder on the outside wall, look eerrrrrr what's your name?” She told them, "Tracey.”

Charles continued, "Look Tracey go to room seven and in the bedside cabinet there will be a pair of hand-cuffs bring them here and don’t let anyone stop you, are you sure no-ones in seven?”

Tracey looked around the room and saw the woman who had made her do those things, "No I think it will be clear.”

The three nodded, "O.K. off you go and be quick.”

She ran up the stairs in to the room got the hand-cuffs and came back down, Charles said, "This is the plan, we are going to hand-cuff you and tell Lady Carter we are having you for the night, everybody will see you at our mercy and going upstairs with us and then we can get you out the window and away, we were going to split this dull do anyway, so this should be a bit of fun,” soon the four of them were going up the stairs to room four.

Once inside the mood changed, as she waited for them to take the handcuffs off they gathered around her, "What do you think Robin is she not a fine catch?”

Tracey looked at them, "Please can we get going.”

The one called Terry said, "I think it’s you that got us going, you did that the first time you entered the room tonight, we did enjoy the little game though, Oh help me, I’m here under false pretence’s, the only thing we are going to help ourselves to is your ass, cunt and mouth and of course help you get a great fucking, we knew we had to fuck you the second we saw you, Charles shall I get the muffler for the Maid?”

Charles laughed, "Please do," Tracey looked in panic as Robin went to a cabinet draw and got out a wide strap with something rubber hanging from it, the other two grabbed her, as one held her head the other held her jaw and Robin put the black hard rubber into her mouth and then strapped the rest round behind her, then he took a small tube with a hand pump on the end, screwed it to the mouth piece and started to pump.

Tracey could feel the rubber ball in her mouth start to grow and fill her mouth, she couldn’t move her tongue or make a sound and just as she thought her jaw would break he stopped, "That's a great Maid muffler, now what's next?”

Terry said, "I think a little discipline for this hot little fuck machine and now she has the muffler I don’t think anyone will hear us play with the merchandise fortunately for me I did bring this, you know, just in case.”

From his pocket he took a four inch handle pressed a button on it and then flicked it, eight telescopic four inch segment’s shot out and Tracey saw that the end piece was very thin, "Right little lady this is for wanting to leave us, bend over.”

Tracey shook her head but the other two held her arms and lifted them up forcing her over, Terry came over and slowly pulled her pants down to her knees stroking every curve of her round firm cheeks, sliding his fingers in between her legs and over her slit then stood back.

Giving the cane a flick, it found its mark just catching the tip on Tracie’s bottom, her knees gave way, she was only kept up by the other two and again and again the thin end found her ass she screamed but nothing came out, tears poured down her face and dripped on the floor, it wasn’t until the red strips had little blood spots that he stopped, "There that should get your attention," and they let her fall.

Robin looked at her and then at Terry, "Your bloody good with that thing, I fancy a wiggle fuck, you up for it.” Terry smiled, "For you anytime, get her ready," Robin got Tracey up and walked her to the bed, "I’m going to get on the bed and your going to sit on my cock, understand?”

Tracey, with tears in her eyes nodded, her pants were just hanging on one ankle and after Robin had removed his trousers she climbed on the bed, straddled him and lowered herself on to his cock.

Robin reached forward pulled her bisque down, took a nipple in each hand and pulled her forward, she fell on him, he smiled at her, put both hands behind his head and winked.

The cane hit the unsuspecting Tracey right in the crack of her ass and she jumped then again and again picking a different spot every time she jumped and wiggled trying to escape all the time impaled on Robins cock, fucking him every time it hit her until he shouted enough, grabbed her arms, rammed himself in and out of her tight cunt fucking her as hard as he could till he filled her cunt full of cream.

He pushed the woman off, thanked Terry for a marvellous fuck and returned to his drink, Charles was the next to go to Tracey, "You want me to have a wiggle fuck or shall I just cane you some more," Tracie’s pleading look was enough to make sense,

"Right I will remove the muffler and lay on this bed you will give me the greatest blow-job in the world if you don’t you know what I will do."

The muffler was removed and Tracey was given a drink to help her mouth work again, Charles grinned at her as he took his trousers off and laid on the bed waiting his pleasure.

A very sorry looking Tracey with her arms still cuffed knelt on the bed beside him and started to lick his enormous cock, her mind only concentrating on giving this cock every bit of excitement she could, she ignored the fingers that pushed up her cunt and ass or the hand that slid under her to play with and squeeze her tits, she had to let her nipples be pinched and twisted, playing with this cock was everything, the alternative was unthinkable.

Her mouth worked on every inch of his cock licking it all over, tickling the head with her tongue or sucking his balls into her mouth she was trying hard to get as much of his cock as she could all the way down her throat and when she did she would be moving her head up and down wanking him on her throat and into her mouth and he made sure that he took a while to cum taking it out and smacking it against her mouth and face until his cock went soft then shoving it back in her mouth making her start to get it hard again.

He took a long time to make himself cum in her mouth but when he did it was the most she had ever had to swallow, anything she missed she quickly licked off his stomach, then taking the limp cock back in her mouth to suck out anything that was left, tickling the sensitive head with her tongue until she heard the words she wanted to hear, "Fucking good, I enjoyed that, where's my drink?”

Terry looked at her, "Your ass still sore," she nodded, "Tough, I’m still going to give it a good fucking."

Terry was the cruellest of the three and he viciously buggered her, he took off the hand-cuffs made her stand with her legs parted then bend right over, grab both her ankles and keep her legs straight. Him being tall he had no problem sticking his cock hard in too her ass-hole holding her hips and fucking her as hard and brutal as he could.

He delighted in spanking and pinching her red lines just to keep her hips gyrating and her ass moving up and down as he sank his cock in to the hilt, she thanked god he was told by the others to get a move on, as it was nearly time and she would be needed down stairs, so though it was rough, it was mercifully quick.

After he pulled out Charles told her, "You have twenty minutes to get cleaned up then looking your best in your Maids outfit you will go to the main games room and be ready for the main event," they left and as Tracey made her way to the bathroom she faintly heard the front door bell chime.

Lady Carter was the closest to the door so she went and opened it, she knew most of her guests for the night anyway so she was not surprised to see her old friend Sir Ronald Harris but stood beside him was a stranger to her.

"Good evening Ronald how are you?” The old friends smiled at each other, "Amanda, lovely to see you again, I hope you don’t mind but I have brought a friend of mine, he’s interested in the auction, between you and me I think his wife knows nothing about sex or she’s not fucking him right anyway he has a secret flat in town just begging for a fuckable sex slave and you always have the best French Maids for sale in your games room.”

Sir Ronald Harris moved to one side, “Lady Carter, I’d like you to meet Hugo Renaldo."

PAGAN.