From Unwilling to Willing Pt. 03

Story Info
Jean gets fucked in front of Miguel.
2.6k words
4.05
6.7k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miguel left before Jean's parents got home which Jean thought was a good thing. If he had stayed much longer she would have been too tempted to take him to the bedroom, have him take off his sweats, but keep her borrowed panties and give her another licking.

She might have even given him another handjob. The thought of rubbing his nylon covered penis excited her.

She did tell him, "The next time we see each other I hope you're wearing them."

He didn't ask if she was serious because her tone and the look on her face said it.

Part of him rebelled at the idea of wearing a piece of women's clothing, but another side found it very appealing.

He wasn't dumb. He knew she was exercising more control over him, bossing him around, having him cook and clean up.

"She's emasculating me, making it harder for me to ever say no," he thought aloud.

It bothered him, but excited him more. He recreated when she rubbed him to orgasm, but this time he didn't have his sweats on, just her panties, and it wasn't her hand but his doing the rubbing.

He didn't have a lot of cum left, but it was still a very intense orgasm.

He noticed how quickly he came and how his staying power kept getting shorter and shorter, but he wasn't just losing control when it came to sex, but also in their relationship.

He had prided himself on treating women as equals. He had always pitched in and helped and he couldn't remember the last time he had told her no, but it now seemed as he wasn't pitching in, but carrying the load.

What surprised him is he rather enjoyed catering to Jean. He didn't know why, but it turned him on.

Jean contacted Bruce and they discussed the mechanics of how they were going to turn her fantasy into reality. He insisted a face to face meeting would be better.

She knew what he was he really hinting at, but she was ready for more fucking and Bruce was really good at fucking.

She did ask if Leo was going to be at their face to face meeting.

"I wasn't planning on inviting him, but I can."

She thought about it and decided she would see Bruce alone. It was her way of punishing Leo because she was still mad at how he had gotten her into his bed.

She and Bruce met, spent the late morning and early afternoon together, and had a lot of sex. They also discussed her fantasy. He said he had someone lined up.

"Tell me about him."

"He's my age, big guy like me, Marcus."

He then added, "He's black. Is that a problem?"

Jean told him, "I don't think so. Why do you ask?"

Bruce answered, "He won't be wearing protection. It will be very obvious to everyone your boyfriend isn't the father. I also don't know how your parents will take it."

She didn't either, but the idea of having a baby who obviously wasn't Miguel's appealed to her. Her parents would be upset.

One step at a time she thought. First, get pregnant. Break the news to them. Then get married to Miguel. As her due date approached, then break the news to them there was a good chance Miguel wasn't the father.

She wanted to have this conversation with Miguel present and see their reaction as she said the baby would be of mixed race. When they asked how she knew she would tell them she did something stupid and had a brief affair.

The tricky part was going to be how to handle them when they pressed her for details. She hoped Miguel would intervene and say it wasn't important. She knew he would then tell her parents what was important is they supported Jean and their new grandbaby.

Jean felt a bit guilty not telling Miguel she had spent part of the day having sex with Bruce. She had taken a bath after she got home and smelled of soap and shampoo when they went out hours later.

Part of her liked him totally being in the dark on her activities, but there was also a side of her who wanted to rub his nose in it, preferably while his face was between her legs.

She didn't because she would have had to say she had spent the day with Leo or tell him about Bruce.

Their makeout session was good. Miguel did wear the panties she had given him and received a hand job from her. She told him he looked really cute in her panties.

A week later her period started. She wondered how it wasn't possible for her not to be pregnant. Two months in a row of unprotected sex at her most fertile. She hoped she wasn't the problem.

What she didn't know is Leo and Bruce hadn't been completely honest with her. When she talked about not having gotten pregnant her first time with Leo and how it surprised her and how she was counting on them to have gotten her pregnant, Bruce looked at Leo.

Leo glanced back at him. Bruce didn't say a word. It was only after Jean left Bruce said, "You didn't tell her you were fixed?"

"No way. She wouldn't have come back a second time. Why didn't you tell her?"

Bruce laughed, "I didn't think it was important. The last thing I want is to have some crazy lady knocking on my door insisting I pay child support. We'll just keep this our secret."

Jean was never going to get pregnant by Leo or Bruce. In the dark, she would think she was the problem.

When Bruce discussed with Leo the plan he and Jean had made and who his partner would be, Leo asked if he was going to tell Marcus that being 'forced' to have sex in front of Miguel was only half the fantasy. The other half was one of them getting her pregnant.

Bruce answered, "I hadn't thought about it."

He winked at Leo and said, "I'm hoping Jean tells him when she's getting pounded by him."

Leo laughed and told Bruce he was a sick fuck.

Location, date, and time set all parties to the plan knew they had better keep their fingers crossed. Bad weather or, for Bruce and Marcus, a patrol call could force them to reschedule.

Not a cloud in the sky, the temperature higher than normal for the time of year, Jean and Miguel went to dinner, then a movie, before Jean suggested heading to their makeout spot.

Miguel even suggested an alternate location, but Jean overrode him and said she wanted to go to the school parking lot.

They arrived, did some kissing in the front seat, before Jean suggested they get in the back. She told him to get the blanket out of the trunk and to spread it out over the back seat.

She eyed her watch.

Everything was going according to plan. She felt herself getting more aroused in anticipation of what was going to happen.

Their makeout session was predictable. Miguel kept his clothes on while Jean got out of hers.

At some point Miguel got on his knees. She opened her legs, rested her back against the door, and Miguel began using his tongue to pleasure her.

She was soaking wet.

She was close to orgasming when the beam of light from Bruce's flashlight shined on her face.

A minute later, Miguel was out of her car, in handcuffs, and in the back seat of the patrol car.

He shook his head in disbelief. He wanted to remind her he had wanted to go somewhere else, but he wisely said nothing. He knew she would have been even more upset being told it was her fault.

They really hadn't said to much to him. The black cop took care of him while the white cop dealt with Jean.

They shut the door to the patrol car.

What really surprised him was what happened next. Jean, without a stitch of clothing on, exited the car, after handing the white cop the blanket. He tossed it on the pavement.

Jean got on her knees. The white cop unzipped his pants, fished out his cock, and Jean began to perform fellatio.

The black cop watched. After a few minutes he said it was his turn. She sucked his cock.

Both officers had very big cocks.

He could hear some of what they were saying, about who was going first, and that they needed to be taught a lesson.

The white cop took off his holster and laid it on the trunk of the car. Jean got into the back seat of the car on her back. He climbed in. They left the door open.

Miguel could see the white cop's ass going up and down. He thought he heard Jean screaming yes again and again. It didn't take the white cop or Jean long to orgasm.

The white cop exited the car, said loud enough for Miguel to hear, "That's some good pussy. Your turn."

They high fived each other. The white cop tucked his shirt in, fastened his pants, put his holster back on, while the black cop took his holster off, placed it on the roof of the car.

Jean was still on her back, his view of her obstructed by the officers.

He felt horrible for her. He hated the two officers, but he was powerless to do anything.

He had read about women describing their rapes and the guilt they felt when they found themselves getting aroused or even having an orgasm. It sure sounded like Jean had gotten excited. He would tell her she shouldn't feel guilty and that she was the victim.

The black cop climbed into the back seat. Both men had big cocks, but the black cop's was bigger, longer and thicker than the white cop's.

They weren't in the back seat for long.

Miguel wondered if the black cop had climaxed, but soon realized that wasn't the case.

"Get on the trunk."

Jean climbed on it. The black cop, his underwear and pants down at his ankles waddled over to where Jean was, his cock sticking straight out making Miguel think of it as a divining rod looking for water.

It wasn't water between Jean's legs, but it was very wet.

Jean was sitting on the trunk, her legs open. The black cop stood between them. He pressed his mouth against hers. It certainly didn't look like he was having to use much force.

She reached down and guided him into her.

He was soon fucking her. They did a lot of kissing.

He asked in a loud voice if she liked his cock and if it was better than her boyfriend's.

She must not have answered loud enough for his satisfaction because he said, "Speak up."

"Yes, I love your cock. And yes, so much better than my boyfriend's."

As she came, Miguel clearly heard her tell him to give her his cum and he obliged.

After he came he didn't pull out right away, but slowed his thrusting. He and Jean kissed for what seemed like a long time.

He didn't hear it, but she thanked him and said she hoped his bullets were stronger than his partner's.

He laughed and told her she didn't need to worry about his potency.

He pulled out, her vagina expelled a bunch of air. The three of them laughed.

He didn't pull his pants up, but Jean got off of the trunk, knelt on the asphalt, and licked his manhood clean.

Satisfied he was clean of their juices, he pulled his underwear and pants up, tucked his shirt in, and put his web belt back on.

Jean stood by the car.

The black cop came to the patrol car, opened the back door, squatted down, and told Miguel, "If you freak out I will beat you like a rug and fuck her again. We're leaving now. We'll be back in an hour. You two had better be gone by then or we're going to teach you another lesson."

"Do you understand?"

"I do," Miguel said flatly.

"I do what?"

"I do sir."

The black cop smiled. He liked it when they called him sir.

He looked at Bruce and said, "Let's go partner."

Miguel and Jean stood in the parking lot as the two officers drove off.

She opened her arms and he came towards her. They embraced.

She told him, "You were right. I should have listened to you."

He asked if they had hurt her. She said they hadn't. He said he was sorry what happened to her.

She told him not to. She initiated a kiss with him and then another.

"Make love to me please. I want you Miguel."

She got in the back seat. He climbed in thinking she wanted intercourse. She dispelled that idea when she asked him to use his mouth.

He ate her for the second time that night. Her pussy tasted of cum. She had an intense orgasm.

Still breathing heavy she sat up and asked him to sit beside her.

"I feel so bad for you Jean. I'm so sorry."

She told him, "Don't be. Just tell me you love me and still want me."

She hadn't planned on crying, but the moment was very emotional for her.

In between tears she said, "Those bastards didn't use protection. I'm fertile."

He told her, "Don't worry. We'll figure it out."

He continued, "I know you're scared. I'm scared, but we can report them."

She told him it was too dangerous, reminded him cops looked out for each other.

"Besides, no one would believe us."

It bothered him the three officers had gotten away with violating his girlfriend.

She didn't seem traumatized and her tears had been real, but she was crying because the moment had been so physically and emotionally intense.

She told Miguel she loved him then said she wanted to make him feel good.

He told her she didn't need to, but she insisted, "Making you feel good will make me feel good."

She undid his belt and pants and pulled them to his knees.

"You've got the panties I gave you on."

He blushed.

"They look sexy on you. Your penis is so hard. What were you thinking when you saw me with them?"

"How bad it had to be for you."

He then asked a serious question, "Did you orgasm with them?"

She admitted she had, "I couldn't help it. Their cocks felt really good. As much as I didn't want it to feel good, it did."

He made his own confession, "I didn't want to either, but I got hard watching them with you."

"It's okay. Tell me what you were thinking."

He did while she rubbed his nylon covered erection. It didn't take long before he had an intense climax, shooting off a half dozen streams of babymakers into the insides of his panties.

He asked her what time it was. She told him. He told her the warning they had given him.

"Should we get out of here?" Miguel asked.

She looked at him, "I don't know. Maybe we should wait. What do you want me to do?"

He looked her in the eye and said, "I think we should wait. Show them we're not scared."

"Okay, then we'll wait."

A couple of minutes after the deadline passed, a patrol car pulled into the parking lot.

It was Leo.

From the backseat of the patrol car, in handcuffs, Miguel watched and listened to Leo fucking his girlfriend. He was glad Leo rolled the window down.

Jean missed her period that month. What happened next is a whole new story.