From Wife to a Whore Pt. 01

Story Info
Jasleen have an affair with his husband's boss.
2.2k words
2.33
824
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rko7
rko7
14 Followers

My name is Jasleen Kaur. I am 26 yrs old housewife. I have been recently married to Sukhjeet ("Sukhi"). My colour is fair and have good structure. This itself became a bane to me.

My husband got a new job in another state and hence we moved there. His boss was Rajvir the owner of textile industry. He had 2 factories in different states. My husband job initially required to report for 15 days to another unit and 15 days in our city.

We had rented a apartment which was owned by his boss. Initially 3 months our life was going well. It was year 2020 and on March 16 my husband Sukhi as part of his work went out of state for 15 days.

However due to extended lockdown the company started lay offs and my husband called me that his job will end in a month and due to lockdown he can't comeback as well.

The situation was tough for me as well. At start of next month the rent was not paid. After 7 days Rajvir visited our flat for rent enquiry.

Due to lockdown the flats on our above and below floor were vacant as all were rented.

I welcomed him and he came inside. We were sitting in the drawing room.

Jasleen : Rajvir ji kya aap time de sakte hai mainu. Aur mere husband ke liye bhi dekhiye. Aap ne toh job se bhi nikal diya unko.

Rajvir : Kya kare ye lockdown ke baad hi ab kuch ho sakta hai. Par ha rent toh mujhe chahiye warna khali karo.

Jasleen: Khali kar ke ab ye lockdown mein kaha jaye aab bandh hai. Aap se request hai thoda time dijiye. Aur mere pati bhi bahut mehnat karte hai please unhe mat nikaliye.

Rajvir : Dekho Sukhi ke job ka mein baad mein dekhunga but mujhe pasand nahi agar mera paisa ruke.

Jasleen : Please Rajvir ji samajhiye.

Maine haath jod diye unke samne.

Rajvir : Dekho job hai na uske paas. Yaha abhi aa nahi sakta toh aap paise kaise denge. Nahi hota toh khali karo 2 din mein flat aur rent na diya toh mein dekhunga saale Sukhi ko baad mein job na mile.

Mere samaj mein aaya ki koi raasta hai nahi. Maine kaha mera mangalsutra girvi rakh lijiye woh 15-20 hazar ka hai.

Maine apna Mangalsutra de diya.

He laughed and took it in his pocket.

Rajvir : Irony is i am not married but see keeping someone else Mangalsutra.

He got up from sofa and said ensure you pay rent next month on time.

He paused and looked at me and said,

Rajvir : Since you have moved its been good for me. Do you know how?

Jasleen : How Rajvirji?

Rajvir : Tujhe dekhne ke baad 3 mahine se roz tujhe soch ke hilata hoon.

I shouted at him

Jasleen : ye kya bol rahe. Nikal jaiye yaha se. Badtameez kahi ke. Niklo.

He slapped me.

Rajvir : Don't shout. There is no one else to listen here. Tera gora badan hai aur teri gulabi fuddi dekhni hai aur marni hai.

I tried to slap him but he blocked and gave me 2 slaps instead.

Rajvir : Chal saali. Teri fuddi maar ke rahunga aaj

He was well built. He pulled my hair and took me closer. I tried to push but in vain. He lifted me and took me to our bedroom. He threw me on bed. He removed his shirt and pant. I tried to run but he got hold of me and he closed the bedroom door.

I pleaded him to leave but in vain. He started abusing me.

Rajvir : Saali randi kutiya. Bol chudegi mujh se ya nahi.

I begged him to leave. He pushed me again to bed.

Rajvir : Saali kab se tere naam ki muth maarta tha aaj teri maar ke rahunga.

He came over me and i resisted. He started kissing my lips and i was trying to keep him away.

Jasleen: Leave me please.

He put my both hand aside and tried to lock my hand. He started kissing my neck and started licking my cheeks.

His hands were moving on my thighs

He kisses and licked my neck before i was able to release my hand. I tried to push him but to no avail. He was trying to suck my lips but i had closed pressed it but he was moving his tongue all over my face and neck.

As he was pressing his body on me i can feel his dick as well. He got up and tried opening the wardrobe. He took out my husband's belt from it. I understood he will beat me with it so i pleaded to him

Rajvir : Do as i say or else i will beat you? C'mon remove your clothes.

I pleaded to let me go. I was crying now.

Rajvir : Are you removing or not?

I said no and begged. He beat me with the belt twice and slapped me twice. I fell down and literally peed. Seeing this he began laughing. He made me stand and put his hand on my salwaar and loosened it and it fell down. It was as i peed.

He threw me on bed and he literally tore my kurti away. I was now lying with only bra and panty. I tried to hide it but he was able to undress me completely.

Rajvir : aah.. teri fuddi kya kamaal hai. Tere ya gora badan aur ye gulabi fuddi. Tujhe chodne mein kya maza aayega. Tere boobs bhi bade hai. Saala Sukhi kya maze karta hoga.

Rajvir jor jor se mere boobs dabane laga. Mukhe dard ho raha tha. Usne turant meri chut ko chaatna shuru kiya.

I started pulling his head away but his grip on my legs was strong. He started pressing nipples and was licking my cunt and pussy.

I closed my eyes and was trying to resist but couldn't do much.

He kept sucking and sucking my pussy. I was getting wet. He now put his attention towards my boobs and started sucking my nipples turn by turn. I became wet.

Rajvir : Saali tujhe toh maza aa raha hai. Randi kutiya.

He took the belt now and asked me to remove his innerwear and suck my dick. The previous hit belt mark was still there. I did it out of fear. Put his innerwear down and out came his huge dick. It was thick and long.

He pulled my hair and made me suck it. He slapped me twice again as i resisted. I withdrew and took his dick in my mouth. He was fucking hard in my mouth. He gaged me over.

I hesitatingly sucked his dick. He told me to take his dick in hand and give hand job. I reluctantly agreed. I stroked his dick for a while. He was enjoying this but not me.

I pleaded to him and urged him to leave me but lust was all over his mind. He never stopped. He spread my legs and again started licking my pussy all over.

I moaned but begged him to leave me.

I was crying and pleading.

Jasleen : Please Please dont do this. Please stop for god's sake. Please don't rape me.

Rajvir : Tu itni sexy hai, gori hai aur nangi padi hai aur tujhe jane du. Teri chut phaad ke rahunga mein. Tujhe randi banaunga meri.

He was literally hard pressing my boobs and sucking and eating out my pussy. He did this more and more.

I was pressing my lips so as to avoid moan. I was trying to get him away but in vain. He now started finger fucking me.

This gave me deep sensation. I was trying hard not to open my mouth.

Rajbir: Teri iss gori chut ko chodne mein maza aayega..ah...kya chut hai teri.

He was sucking my nipples and fingering my pussy as well. Finally i let out myself i couldn't resist and i had reached orgasm.

Rajbir : Ah...kya re randi tujhe maza aa raha hai phir aur maza de natak mat kar. Ab toh tujhe bhi chudvana hai na

i begged him to leave as i knew he would fuck me and i didn't want that to happen.

Rajbir : chal mere lund ko gila kar. muh mein le use nahi toh bahut marunga.

I didn't want to get beaten as my back was still red when he used the belt. I agreed. I took his dick in my mouth. I must admit it was bigger and thicker than my husband but i didn't want that in my pussy.

All my request were of no use as Rajbir seems to be pre decided mood to fuck me. I knew he wont stop.

He spread my both legs and kept his dick on my pussy and inserted it. As it went inside i fell the pain. It went deep inside. He kept in missionary and pushed harder inside me.

Finally i moaned.

Rajbir: You are amazing dear. You fucking bitch. I love to fuck you.

With his each push my resisting power finally broke down. I liked his dick in me. That feeling of getting fucked by well built man with bigger and thicker dick aroused me and probably let me free of all shame i had to not want another man fuck me.

i moaned heavily in approval to let him know that i am enjoying this now.

Rajbir : tujhe maza aa raha hai na. wah re meri randi.

He pushed it harder and harder inside.

Finally i let out my approval saying, "Please don't stop. Ya...ah....fuck me more....aah....aah..."

Rajbir : Ya ab aaya na maza. Saali phir pehle itra kyu rahi thi.

Now we both kissed each other passionately. I started feeling his body by moving my hand on his back. I came over him and started kissing his neck and chest area. I enjoyed touching his chest area and sucking his nipples. My hand was stroking and feeling his dick.

I placed his dick in my pussy and sat over it. I waa feeling his dick and riding it as he began pounding me with me on top. He pulled me closer and pressed my boobs hard. His each push and i was enjoying a lot.

In the ecstasy of getting fucked and the pleasure i was getting i told to him that i liked the way he is fucking me and i loved getting fucked by him.

He was so good that i came out this third time. Never have i ever reached the orgasm more than once when i was with Sukhi my husband.

He told me he too was about to reach his orgasm. I came on one side and started kissing him while stroking his dick. I began stroking his dick with more speed and told him how i liked holding his dick and enjoyed the fuck.

He moaned and the white fluid splashed on his chest and some on my hand. I looked st him and licked my hands. I licked his semen drop on his chest.

We both slept in each other arms.

After few minutes of feeling each other body he told me to come to shower to fresh ourselves.

He again started rubbing my clit. He spitted on it and made it wet again. He lifted me and took me to shower.

I loved how he was strong and the way he carried me.

We went into shower and turned on the shower and under it we were kissing passionately.

He bend me down and i put my hands on wall he started fucking me. I liked the way how he was fucking me and kept massaging shower gel all over. He hold my boobs tight and fucked me harder.

I was liking it very much and most probably was having best time. Like a shameless bitch i was responding well to his every push that was drilling inside of my pussy.

He was so strong that he lifted me up and i hold him with both my legs across his back and hands firm over his shoulder. He put his dick in me and i was jumping in his arms.

I sat on my knees and took his dick in my mouth. i told him that i liked it. He started mouth fucking me.

Ultimately in few minutes he came in my mouth. I too excitedly swallowed his fluid. We washed ourselves and bathed well.

Later on i relaxed in his arms. I was wrapped in towel and laying with my head on his chest. He too was wearing just shorts.

Rajbir : So what took you so long. If you had not resisted i would have been it soft.

Jasleen: It was your hardcore style that broke my resistance. I knew the beauty i am but i wanted to get treated dirty once by a true strong man.

I began having secret affair with him. In fact it was his child that i later carried and gave birth too. Sukhi never knew about it and he remained my husband. After lockdown i and Rajbir enjoyed till 2 more years until he moved to another place but Sukhi doesn't know that who the father was.

rko7
rko7
14 Followers