Fuck Morality - Sona's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can be persuaded to be anyone and do anything - as long as I feel comfortable all the way along. And that's what I wanted for myself and for Mobeen. Just to be comfortable with each other. It didn't matter if our relationship was the same as before, I wasn't pining to change anything. Whatever happens, I was happy enough to enjoy my naughty little secret fantasies, knowing that it wasn't going to hurt anyone and wasn't likely to cost me the relationship I already had with my son.

I felt comfortable with the idea of being a little naughty and just seeing where things went. Truth be told, I was quite hot on the idea of dressing sexy and definitely liked the idea of Mobeen stealing naughty glances at my body.

The outfit I had in mind was a little more risqué than I would have picked.

I liked the idea of wearing sexy boots. I have a number of leather boots and they're all hot with their 7 inch pointy heels. A nightmare to walk in but they give me some extra height and I'd feel sexy with my ass pushed out all the time. I think boots are an easy way to catch a man's attention; they make a very bold statement about a woman's femininity and sexual confidence. I had a feeling Mobeen would definitely notice those!

The sweater sounded good too. I liked that it would show off my shoulders, definitely one of my sexier features and definitely an easy way to show off a bit of skin. The sweater I had in mind was short and would show off my toned abdomen as well. Maybe a little too risqué but it sounded hot none the less.

Daring to go bra-less sounded both scary and exciting at the same time. I could just imagine my nipples being delightfully teased all afternoon as they kept brushing against the woollen fabric. Just imagining sitting next my son, discreetly enjoying this cheeky little thrill, sounded hot. And I could pretend not to notice when my nipples showed through the fabric like taut studs - that would certainly pique my baby's interest!

I still had reservations about the skirt. It was so short I'd basically be flashing my panties all over the place. I knew I'd look hot in it, but it was just a little too much. The other things I could get away with. You have to remember, this was my son I was dressing up for. Having him see me in a sexy outfit was one thing. Wearing something rude and raunchy was quite different. I wanted to titillate, not shock!

And when FJM suggested I go without panties completely, I knew it was going too far. He obviously didn't understand just how 'mini' that mini skirt was. Or maybe he was just getting his own perverted thrills from imagining me flashing my coochie all over the place. That's the problem with getting advice from him -- he's so kinky it's easy to get carried away!

I was really excited now; I couldn't wait for my son to come home. There was no pressure but lots of opportunity to play and tease. I really liked the sound of that! Mobeen was going to arrive in 3 hours. That was enough time for me to hurry and get the place tidied up and get myself looking divine.

I called my local beauty salon and booked myself in for a complete leg waxing. Despite my earlier discussion with FJM, I figured I might as well get my coochie tidied up as well. It didn't cost anything extra and 'being prepared' (as FJM put it), couldn't hurt. If such an eventuality was to occur, I'd like to look my best down there.

*************************

By the time I'd left the salon, every square inch of my body was moisturised, perfumed and glowing. My eyes twinkled, my cheeks blushed and my lips pouted with feminine allure. I felt so hot knowing that my lovely little pussy had been pampered too. Whether Mobeen gets to see it or not, it felt good just knowing the little treat I had in store between my legs.

It was exactly the confidence boost I needed to wear the miniskirt I'd talked about with FJM. I'd persuaded myself that I may as well give myself a little treat, seeing as I'd gone through the effort of having my legs waxed. What point was there to making yourself look delectable if you weren't going to show off a little? I was now quite happy to show off as much leg as my baby boy wanted to see!

The skirt itself is a red, pleated tartan number with an accompanying sparkly chain. It's main 'feature' is that it just about covered my backside. There simply wasn't enough material for it to preserve my modesty and it made absolutely certain that, given a twirl here or a bending over there, I'd definitely be flashing some panty-clad ass this afternoon.

If I were to be completely honest, it was more of a sex outfit to be used by loving couples than an actual item of clothing. Having said that, I found myself feeling excited to be prancing around, showing off my smooth slinky legs and flashing my toned little bum a little. It made me feel giddy with anticipation of what Mobeen might think when he saw me like that.

That left me with a decision on what underwear would go with it. I settled on a pair of white hipster briefs which gave me good coverage without being too raunchy. Apart from the slightest hint of camel-toe, it could almost be described as respectable. Almost!

For a moment, I let my naughty thoughts wonder about wearing something sexier - a thong perhaps? Or some frilly see-through lingerie? or maybe even that crotch-less pair I'd received from a certain perverted male friend of mine. Hell, I might as well have gone without underwear at all -- like FJM had suggested. I had to admit the idea sounded more appealing now as I ran my fingers along my damp pussy lips. My cunt was clean and smooth, devoid of any hair and practically begging to be shown off to hungry lusty eyes.

Maybe I'd get to wear raunchy underwear for my baby boy some other time. And maybe then I'd get to watch him tear them off my body with his teeth before he devoured my waiting and willing pussy. MMMMMmm....

I awoke myself from my little playful fantasy, pulling my fingers away from my eager little snatch. Damn, I so wanted to just to grab one of my dildos and slam it right up into me. I'd scream out Mobeen's name while imagining him rutting me like a savage animal. Pinning me onto the bed as he ploughed my poor little pussy with his huge angry cock. Pounding me to the hilt till his hot cum gushed into me, filling me up with his virile man-spunk before whipping it out and sticking it in my face and ordering me to lick his magnificent cock clean. MMMmmmmm....

Phew! I had to concentrate. My perverted mind was distracting me. That's what happens - once I get a naughty thought in my mind I can't think straight anymore! I had to get a grip of myself and focus.

I exhaled loudly, trying to calm myself and checking in the mirror one last time. I twirled a few times, turning from left to right, inspecting the skirt as it flapped around carelessly. From behind it just about covered my ass. I couldn't imagine what Mobeen would think when he saw me link this; I could only hope he didn't run a mile straight out the door! Not that I thought he would. I was quite sure he's eyes would be bulging like any red blooded male and like every other guy I've known he'd be spending the whole afternoon checking me out -- which was fine by me! I planned to find as many reasons as I could to flap my skirt and bend over for no good reason in front of him!

I swallowed hard and committed my mind to going ahead with this. I took one last glance at my reflection, admiring the seductive sex kitten that smiled back at me. I left the room wondering whether on my return I'd have my son in toe, a smile on our faces and my hand wrapped firmly around his throbbing cock as I led him to my bed.

For now, all that there was for me to do was to head downstairs and sit and wait. If I was lucky I'd be able to survive without my mind wandering into sexy fantasy land and I wouldn't have to change my soaking panties. Again.

**************

Mobeen arrived with a loud crash as he fell through the front door, his bags of clothing tumbling in with him. It wasn't quite the entrance I'd imagined of my magnificent prince striding through the door to sweep up his mother and carry her away to make passionate love in his chamber. But either way, my heart was elated to have him home and for a moment, I was able to think about something other than how insanely horny I was.

I rushed out of the living room to find him scrambling to get to his feet, various bags of clothes strewn all over the floor with their contents spilling out.

He began apologising profusely as he scrambled to stuff his clothes back into his bags. It was only when I chuckled at the comical sight did he look up and gawp at me -- he's eyes wide with a mixture of surprise and fascination. I felt a flutter in my tummy as he eyed me up and down, drinking in the sight of his mother, scantily clad in this sexy outfit.

I'd be lying if I didn't feel a little shy about what I was wearing, but I had to admit, seeing the look on his face was absolutely worth it. I can't remember the last time I had a guy look at me like that, at least not one whose attention I was actually craving. It was that initial reaction, where your eye catches onto the opposite sex and it's a moment of pure carnal desire before your judgement kicks in. That's what I saw in my baby boy's eyes -- that moment of pure sexual hunger. I can't describe the knots of concealed delight I felt in the pit of my tummy as I felt that all too familiar throbbing down below.

There was an awkward moment as our eyes met and he looked away trying to recompose himself. A little of his youthful sheepishness peeked through, reminding me of the delightful little scamp that had always warmed my heart with his curiosity and cheekiness. I smiled quietly to myself, my baby boy had noticed me!

I went to hug him tight; pressing my lithe petite body against is tall masculine frame. He reached around to hold me but was unsure about where to place his hands, eventually setting them against the small of my back which was left bare. He pressed me tight against his broad chest, feeling the softness of my naked skin under his large manly hands. He's embrace was firm and reassuring as he pressed me close to him. He surprised me a little by the candid way in which he stroked and caressed me, for a moment it even felt like he's hand would drift south and grab my ass. But sadly he made no such motion, even though, for the briefest of moments, my heart fluttered at the prospect of feeling my first sexual embrace from my son.

His nose brushed lightly against the nape of my neck, as he inhaled deeply on my scent. It was the slightest of touches but it sent tiny shocks through my body making me tingle all over and tremble with anticipation. It was surprisingly sensual, unexpected and quite unlike any kind of physical contact we'd shared previously as mother and son.

"Wow, you smell nice mum. Is that a new perfume?" He tried to sound peppy but there was an obvious shakiness in his voice.

I pulled back and smiled warmly at him, his wide eyes staring down out me, making me feel small and delicate. "No, actually I'm not wearing any. It's just moisturiser... and me! You like it?"

"Err, yeh, it smells nice" He replied awkwardly, unsure of how to compliment his own mother.

"Don't sound too keen!" I chortled.

"What, mum? I said you smell nice, didn't I" He replied sheepishly, just the slightest hint of that annoying childish whine.

We both chuckled as I tussled his hair before turning away to head back into the living room, making sure to sway my hips ever so slightly.

"You should bottle that stuff, it would sell like hotcake!" He called behind me.

"Ha-ha, silly boy. Well I guess it's nice to know you like my natural body smell." I winked as I turned back to him, hoping he'd be watching me, drinking in the site of my alluring figure. I dared to twirl ever so slightly, just to get the skirt to flair out a little and flash him a little panty-clad ass, hoping that the same naughty thoughts in my mind were also playing in his.

Were we actually flirting, I wondered to myself? It felt like flirting. We've never talked like that before and there was definitely some sexual tension in the air. I hoped he was feeling it as I was. I felt a tantalizing shiver go through me as my tummy tightened and I felt a dull ache in the pit of my abdomen. I couldn't believe I'd been so blunt about him liking my natural body smell! I was being naughty and loving it!

Rather than returning to the living room, I carried on though to the kitchen calling back to ask whether he wanted a cup of tea.

When I returned, Mobeen was already lounging back in the big sofa; he's arms stretched out along the back and his legs out in front of him. He looked tired; the poor thing had had an exhausting journey back home from Uni and it showed.

I handed him is tea and kissed his forehead. It was just like old times, me welcoming him home as he reclined back, finally taking the weight off his feet after carrying back bags and bags of clothes to be washed.

He glanced around the living room and noticed immediately that it had changed.

"You've tidied up?"

"Yep, I thought I'd try and get the place ready. You always leave it a tip so I'm just making sure there're enough empty spaces for you to leave your rubbish." I wrinkled my nose at him and the two of us shared a little joke together.

I sat down next to him, on the edge and making sure to strike a ladylike pose while very aware that unlike any previous occasion, I was parading a lot of naked flesh in front of my son. I sipped on my tea and I glanced across at him casually. I caught him eyeing my smooth legs several times as I purposefully cross and uncrossed them in exaggerated motions.

I felt a giddy thrill knowing he was checking me out, stealing quick glances when he thought I wasn't looking. He thought he was being smooth but I could tell. I smiled to myself knowingly as I bounced one leg on the other, drawing attention to my knee high leather boots, twirling my foot in slow sensual circles.

It felt surreal to be behaving like this. Knowingly putting on a bit of a show for my own son, teasing him with a shameless display of sexual allure. I wondered what the poor thing was thinking, how confused he must be to see me like this.

"How was Uni, babe?" I asked, sweetly. Punctuating the growing tension in the air with an innocuous question.

"Oh it's good. Err, yeh. It's good. My dissertation is going well, I've had it reviewed by the lecturers and they reckon I should do well with it." He replied, clearing his throat and blushing as he's eyes shifted nervously between me and his cup of tea.

"You had you lecturers look at your dissertation? Is that allowed? Isn't that like cheating?" I asked, leaning towards him a little.

"How? That's what they're there for. I wanna make sure I get the maximum grade so why not pass it before the people who are gonna mark it and get their view? Makes sense, no?"

I peered at him suspiciously. "I don't know what's more audacious, having your dissertation complete so far ahead of the deadline or actually getting it 'pre-marked' before the actual marking!"

"Ha-ha, come on, you're just jealous you didn't think about doing that when you went to Uni. 'Tis genius, no?" He chuckled as he flashed me he's charismatic smile.

My heart fluttered and suddenly I felt like a giddy teenage girl, gushing nervously at her first crush.

"Don't be so cocky." I smiled. "Wait till you get your grades."

"Yeah, I'm just doing what I can to get the best possible."

"I know sweetheart, and I'm proud of you." I smiled at him and he nodded back curtly.

There was a comfortable silence in the room as the two of us sipped our teas and glanced across at each other, smiling. I was just pleased to have him back home and to be in his company again. It was obvious he felt the same.

"Are you finished?" Mobeen eventually asked as he pointed to my cup.

"Its ok sweetie, I'll take them. You relax. You want something to eat?" I asked as I reached out to take his cup.

"Nah, I'm not hungry. I had a bite with Greg on the way here."

As Mobeen spoke I climbed off the sofa and turned to go to the kitchen, without realising I'd just given him an eye-full of my panties and just the tiniest hint of damp gusset.

"Ahh Greg. How is he?" I called from the kitchen.

"He's errm fine mum... fine." Mobeen's voice sounded a little shaky.

He looked shifty when I returned to the living room, avoiding eye contact. I sat back down, this time turning my body to face him as I rested my elbow against the back of the chair.

"How're Greg's studies going?" I asked, keenly.

"Errm, ok I guess." Mobeen looked visibly flushed. His cheeks glowed a rosy pink and a shy smirk tweaked the corners of his mouth.

I glanced around the room wondering what was making him act strange. It was when I turned back and caught him taking a brazen look down at my crotch did I realise. He looked away quickly in embarrassment, knowing he'd been caught.

I glanced down and realised that the front of my skirt had folded back and my panty covered crotch was plainly visible. Worse still, the wet gusset had become almost transparent and clingy. Not only had he been getting an eye-full of my cameltoe but he could clearly see the outline of my curly pussy lips through the thin wet fabric.

In a panic I quickly sat forward, crossing my legs in front of me. I wasn't gambling on flashing so much to him so soon and I felt a tightness in my stomach as an awkward silence descended on the room. In a further panic, I abruptly got up and rushed out of the room.

I bolted up to my bedroom, quickly shutting the door behind me and leaning back against it. I was trembling with an intoxicating cocktail of shame and excitement, as I realised I'd given my son his first peek at his mother's pussy -- albeit within the confines of my soaking gusset. I exhaled loudly and chuckled under my breath, feeling giddy. I bent over to check again and you could clearly see my curly pussy lips through the thin wet fabric. God, it was so naughty!

I reminded myself that I was supposed to just let things take their course, not to be too pushy. Just playful. Just have fun. Just enjoy teasing him. But I was just so excited.

I'd been fantasising about him for weeks I was gagging for him to just make a move on me. I was aching to be touched, now. I couldn't understand all of my earlier anxieties now that I was in his presence, wanting so badly to be accepted and desired by him. Having him so close, seeing that glint of lust in his eye each time I caught him taking a peek, how could I fight this urge? How could I refuse to offer him that which he too desired?

But in my panic I'd probably left him feeling confused about what was going on. Shit, what must he be thinking?!

In a flash I was on the phone to FJM, my head spinning as I sought his advice on what to do next. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised when he told me to just take my panties off and head back downstairs. I baulked at the idea. If Mobeen was awkward about seeing me through my wet gusset, parading my coochie to him would probably make him run a mile!

But FJM has a way of persuading me despite my reservations.

"You can do this." He whispered to me in that twisted yet persuasive tone of his. "You CAN do this. It will be easy. It's what you wanted to do all along. It's why your panties have soaked through; you're hot because you wanted to flash yourself to Mobeen all along. You wanted to seduce him. Why are you wasting time? You should have been without panties all along. Get back downstairs and let your son see the beautiful pussy you have all ready for him. Let him have a taste of mummy's honeypot. You want that don't you? You want Mobeen to have a taste of mummy's juicy pussy don't you? You've gone and had it waxed all for him, doesn't he deserve to get to play with it? Don't you want him to know that? Know that mummy's got her pussy all ready for him. Just for him? You want that don't you, sweetheart? I bet you're rubbing your pussy right night now just imagining it already."