Fucking Dynamite

Story Info
She shows her uncle good things come in small packages
4.1k words
4.57
92.7k
101
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deanna hated this, another family reunion and another opportunity for her to be treated like crap. It wasn't her fault that she hadn't grown. Everyone in the family teased her about it too. -- Deanna, are you going to sit at the grownups table this year? -- Deanna, how can you be a teacher when your students are taller than you? Of course it is only grade school. -- Someone would always come and find her in spite of her trying to hide. -- Deanna what are you up to? I bet it isn't five feet. -- Worse was the fact that her mother would not let her say anything about it because she might make everyone uncomfortable. Deanna was in the middle of being teased and having a hard time keeping her temper. She was close to exploding, when her Uncle Dan stuck his head in the room.

"Hey dynamite, I need to go to the store, want to help?"

Her Uncle Dan hadn't given her time to answer, or anyone else for that matter. He grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the room. When she got to his car she took a deep breath, "Thanks." She leaned over and gave him a friendly kiss.

"You looked like you needed rescuing." He had been caught off guard with her kiss.

She gave a heavy sigh; it was odd that she could still feel their kiss. "I tried to find a place where I could get away from them but I couldn't find anywhere to hide, there were too many of them." The tears started flowing down her face, "It's not my fault I'm only 4'8"!"

Dan saw the tears and hugged her to him. He wanted to comfort her somehow. "I got a similar treatment when I first told them that Kathy and I were getting a divorce. Imagine someone in our family getting a divorce. Even worse, I moved in with mom. So you shouldn't worry about it dynamite, they'll eventually find someone else to pick on."

She smiled and felt herself reluctant to end being in his embrace. Her uncle was the only one that didn't tease her about her height. He was actually just being playful and she could tell the difference. Even his nickname dynamite was a way for her to tell off the rest of the family. He had told her that he called her that because dynamite comes in small packages.

Dan was getting uncomfortable and realized they should get away from the house and anyone looking. "You can do something when you grow up."

Deanna pushed away and saw him grin at her. "How would you like to get beaten up by dynamite?"

"You better watch out, I might just like that!"

Her mouth fell open; then she saw him wink at her. "You're a dirty old man."

"Let's see, your mom is my oldest sister and she got married when I was 4. She had you the next year. I am only 5 years older than you, so I hardly think that makes me an old man."

Deanna smirked, "What about the dirty part?"

"Well you may be on to something there."

She was intrigued, "Oh really?"

"Of course I've never fooled around with dynamite before."

"Well once you've gone short nothing else compares." She heard Dan laugh and it made her feel better. He was laughing with her, not at her. It was the first time she had been able to make fun of her size. She leaned over and kissed him again, "Thank you."

Her kisses were making him feel things he hadn't felt for her and he actually blushed, "You're welcome."

Deanna moved away from him. Her hugs and kisses had been spontaneous but she felt them all through her even after they were over. He didn't hide his reaction that well and she knew that he liked too. "I wish the family would stop. How long did they say stuff about you?"

He harrumphed, "Until I told them to shut the fuck up."

"You told them that?"

"Yes I did. Look, maybe you aren't 7 feet tall but your heart is. If they had just one brain among all of them they would see that you are bubbly and smart. A room practically lights up when you're in it."

Deanna felt her face get hot hearing him compliment her. "Thanks," and she hugged him again. Once again she felt their contact send electricity all though her. This time she hugged him longer and was reluctant to end it.

They got back from the store and as soon as they walked in the family tried to continue picking on her, but Dan continued to run interference. For the rest of the afternoon he was never more than a few feet away from her. As soon as they started picking on her he would take her arm and they would walk away from them, even if it was right in the middle of them saying something. It got some mean looks from the family but they Dan and Deanna didn't care.

Deanna had pretty much spent the afternoon with his arm around her as he tried to protect her. She had started to feel a little off-balance at the constant contact with him. When it came time for them to escape them, she couldn't resist putting her arm around him each time they walked away.

It turned out that the family getting together on a holiday weekend at Dan's parents' house wasn't a good idea. It was just an average house, with his parents in one bedroom, Dan in one, leaving one bedroom for guests. All of the rest of the family lived out of town and had driven there in two cars, not expecting to stay late and drive back that evening. The children would have slept most of the way home, they usually did.

When it was time to end the family reunion, Dan's sister had gotten a migraine headache and asked if it was all right if she stayed the night. The rest of the family worried about her and wanted to stay also. Their staying wasn't a problem, where they would all sleep was a different matter. It being a holiday weekend, they didn't even try to get a hotel room. Deanna's mom and dad slept in the guest bedroom. Her sister, brother in law and their children took the living room. That left Deanna with nowhere to sleep. The entire family was throwing in their ideas which included her sleeping with the rest of the kids.

Dan stopped it all. "She can sleep in my room with me." That brought on an ear shattering commotion about it, until he'd had enough. "All of you shut up," which brought on absolute silence. "Put your dirty minds away. She can have the bed and I will sleep on the floor." They were still not happy about it but there didn't seem to be another choice.

Deanna followed her Uncle Dan to his room. She shut the door behind her and started laughing, "This should give them something else to talk about besides my height."

"But definitely." He went to one of his dresser drawers and removed a t-shirt. "Here, I'll step into the hall and you put this on to sleep in. Yell at me when it's okay for me to come back in."

"Hey, thanks for helping me today."

"I'd even do that for someone I liked," and he winked at her.

Deanna was surprised at his comment until she saw his grin, "You and your sense of humor." Taking the offered shirt, she watched him leave and her smile was from ear to ear. Finally getting into the bed and covering up, she yelled for him to come back in. She watched him put a blanket on the floor.

"Give me one of the pillows dynamite." He ducked when the pillow flew across the room. He started laughing, turned the light off and got undressed.

There was enough light coming through his window that Deanna could see him get undressed. She couldn't imagine why he and his wife had split up. Dan had a loving and gentle nature and judging from what she saw in the moonlight, he was in really good shape. In the middle of the night, she woke up and for a moment forgot where she was. She was trying to figure out what the noise was she was hearing when realization flooded back in. She was hearing him moving around, "What's the matter, can't you sleep?"

"No, the floor is way too hard. Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you. Go back to sleep. It's all right, don't worry about it. "

"I have a better idea, why don't you just get in the bed with me?"

"I'm not sure..."

"I mean to sleep."

"I know that. I was worried about what the family will say – to both of us."

"In the morning, as soon as we hear that someone is awake, you can simply get up."

"Are you sure?"

Except for her mom and dad, Deanna cared more about her uncle than all the rest of the family combined. "I'm sure."

Dan got up from the floor and slipped under the covers. They both moved away from the other as much as they could. "This is strange."

"Why, is it because I'm your niece?"

"Well that too. I haven't slept with anyone in my bed for some time."

"Well you aren't doing any sleeping now." She stifled a scream when he started tickling her. "Stop – stop, all right I'll be good."

As they lay there as far apart from each other as they could get, Deanna listened to him, and she could hear his breathing as he tried to go back to sleep. They both fell asleep, and even though they had started apart, a few hours later they wound up next to each other. "Dan, are you awake?"

"Yes."

"Is it because I'm lying next to you?" She tensed when she felt his arm wrap around her.

"I had forgotten how wonderful it is to have someone nice like you in my life."

Her heart skipped a beat. She got closer to him, lay her head on his chest and put her arm over him. Haven't you seen anyone since you split with your wife?"

"No, there's been no one."

"It isn't any of my business, and I will understand if you tell me off. Why did you two split up?" The room was silent for several minutes and she worried that she had upset him.

Dan sighed, "I couldn't satisfy her."

Realizing that he was crying, she hugged him. She thought about how hard he tried to do right by everyone and couldn't understand what his ex-wife had wanted. Seeing the moonlight reflect off of his chest hair she absently ran her fingers through it.

Dan was uncomfortable. Deanna felt nice pressed against him with her head on his chest. Her fingers were making him feel things he probably shouldn't feel, but he liked the affection and really didn't want her to stop.

Deanna shook her head, "There has to be more to it. I don't understand." Her fingers raked across one of his nipples and she heard him suck in his breath. "Do you like that?" Even in the moonlit darkness of his bedroom she could see his nipple respond to her touch. She wasn't surprised that he liked it, she did too. What was curious about it was that she felt herself getting turned on by it and started rubbing across the top of his nipple and rubbing herself against him.

Dan softly moaned, "Yes I do, my ex always thought I was strange because I like having my nipples played with. But then she didn't like me because of other things as well. There are guys that will love you and respect you. You know -- safe but boring. Then there are guys that might beat you and cheat on you but they are worth the risk because they are exciting. I'm in the first group, she wanted the second."

As she rubbed herself against him, he could feel her nipples through the t-shirt she was wearing. He really didn't know if what she was doing was just playing or if she wanted it to lead into something else. Dan wrapped his arm rest on her but was afraid to do anymore. He liked his niece not just because she was family but as a person. They shared a special bond that the other members of the family did not and he didn't want to mess that up. This could be innocent on her part.

Deanna giggled when she felt him stop. He was nervous. Someone that cared about her needed her and she found it irresistible. Throwing the cover off, she saw the bulge and pushed his underwear down, His rock hard cock stood up and her eyes just stared even as her fingers wrapped around it. This was the result of playing with his nipples? "Remind me to do that again."

"Can I suck your nipples?"

Deanna sighed as she took her shirt off, "I'm afraid I don't have much on top." She felt his arms around her drawing her to him, and found her face just inches from his.

"You might as well stop. I'm always going to think of you as perfect."

"The family makes fun of me."

"They just can't see how special you are."

Deanna pressed her lips to his, unable to understand why he wasn't enough for his ex. She felt him respond to her and parted her lips for his tongue. Dan cared about her and he needed her, and that was enough for her.

She felt Dan raise her up bringing her nipple to his mouth. "Mm," she loved having her nipples played with and sucked. The few boyfriends she'd had didn't really like her on top. Her nipples were already hard from her rubbing against him and his mouth was sending electric shocks all the way through her. She had the feeling of being helpless as he held her in his arms. He kept switching from one nipple to the other and the pleasure was making her light headed.

Deanna felt him scooting down as he gently made her move up on him. Finally he positioned her so that she had one leg on each side of his head. Then he used his hands on her butt pushing her pussy toward his mouth and she shivered in anticipation.

Dan was having fun. He loved using his mouth on a woman. Using his lips to cover his teeth, he licked, nibbled and sucked every part of her pussy he could. She moaned each time he shoved his tongue into her so he kept doing it, trying to get it deeper.

The pleasure from her pussy spread all through her. Why hadn't they done anything before now? Her body was reacting and she found herself actually humping his mouth. Finally, using her knees, she backed her way down his body until she could bend and kiss him, this time with her tongue going in his mouth. Then she positioned her pussy over his cock, "Put that thing in me where it belongs."

Dan positioned his cock at her pussy. She was sopping wet and his cockhead slipped in easily. He gripped her hips and pushed her down onto him.

"Ah – ah – ah," Her breath was pushing out of her in little gasps as his hard cock went inside of her deeper and deeper. Deanna felt him start to fuck her and stopped him by gripping him with her legs. "Your wife was an idiot and I'm going to fuck your brains out." She started moving back and forth making him slide in and out.

His niece was a little firecracker. Her pussy felt almost painfully tight and her hot body had every intention of scorching his cock. Dan watched her hard nipples, they jostled all around as she gave him the best sex he'd ever had. Reaching up, he trapped one nipple in each hand and started playing.

Deanna was bouncing everywhere and in almost every angle. She was making him hit spots that hadn't been touched for a long time. His playing with her nipples as she fucked was a first for her, and she loved it.

Dan hadn't had anyone since he had split with his wife. Now Deanna was showing him not how it could be, but how it should be. He had never had a woman totally in charge before, and he liked it. The inside of her body was so wet and warm and made him want to keep pushing deeper into her.

His hard cock had stretched her pussy from the first penetration but he had made her so wet there had been no pain as he went in. It felt really good from the first, and it gently got better -- slowly, slowly, making her want more. She had a full feeling with his cock sliding in and out. It got better and better which made her lose control of body movements. The pleasure waves coming from her clit felt so good and made her want to fuck even faster. The tingly ripples became waves crashing inside of her.

Dan was amazed. It felt as if her body was trying to suck his cock inside of her deeper and deeper. His playing with her nipples as she moved on top of him only seemed to make her want to keep giving more.

Deanna felt her muscles spasm. Her stomach muscles became tense and quivered. His sliding cock created an amazing rhythmic throbbing around her clit and inside her pussy. The pleasure kept getting stronger and stronger with each pounding sensation. Her brain kept sending out a "DONT STOP!" command, and her body obeyed going faster and faster. The throbbing had become unimaginable as his hard cock made her pussy explode.

Dan had experienced his wife having an orgasm while they had sex, but nothing like this. Deanna was almost uncontrollable as she came. All he could do was hang on.

Experiencing wave after wave of pure ecstasy, Deanna had to put her fist in her mouth to keep from crying out. It seemed to go on forever, as she continued to fuck him. It took a while for her to come back to a point where her brain started working again and she climbed off of him. Deanna didn't have an orgasm every time she had sex, and she had never had one like she had just experienced. She usually became really sensitive after a really good orgasm.

She saw his hard cock shine in the moonlight. Holding his balls in her left hand and his cock in her right, Deanna squeezed it gently down toward the bottom of the shaft. Running her tongue over her lips to get them good and wet, she looked at him to see if he was watching her. "Tell me when you are going to cum."

"You're going to let me cum in your mouth?"

"Hasn't a woman done that before?" She saw him shake his head. Making sure he was still watching, she opened her mouth just a little to tease him and got very close to his cock.

He felt her hot breath as she blew on him. He was mesmerized as she stuck her tongue out again. "The only woman I have ever had until now was my ex-wife. She was my only girlfriend and we married right out of high school. She didn't like using her mouth on me at all."

Deanna got a huge smile at the thought that she would be his first. Making sure her tongue was dripping wet, she started at the bottom of his shaft and licked upwards, slowly. Turning her head sideways she pretended to take a bite of him. Very gently, she set her teeth into his flesh, making sure to use her tongue to keep him wet.

He watched Deanna in the moonlight as she used her mouth to tease him. It was something he would never forget. The trouble was that the feeling from his cock was running into what he was feeling in his heart. He mumbled under his breath, "I love you."

His voice was soft and low and barely a whisper but she heard him, most women would have. She massaged his balls and playfully scratched them lightly with her fingernails. Deanna wasn't as shocked as she thought she should have been at hearing him say those words. Somehow she had known it all along. Now her mind was full with wondering just how she felt about him.

Licking his shaft over and over it was now even wetter than before, and she felt him start squirming. A quick look up at his face let her know it was time to stop teasing. She made an upward swing with her tongue from the base of his shaft to the rim of his cockhead. Continuing her long, wet lick over the top of his cock, she lingered at the hole in the center. She stuck her tongue into it, or at least tried to, but she didn't suck the head yet. She ran her tongue around the rim of his knob, all the way around, making frequent passes just under the head.

"Ah-h-h," Dan had never known how it felt to be sucked. Kathy had told him she didn't want to do that from the beginning.

"Does that feel good?" She didn't wait for him to answer. Deanna squeezed the shaft and was delighted when she saw a clear liquid pop up. Dipping her tongue into it, she slowly pulled away. As the liquid stretched she stole a quick glance at him to see is he liked what he was seeing.

Dan felt his balls building up to shoot his cum. His niece was purposely dragging this out making the pleasure build for him.

Deanna loved the taste pre-cum, and she closed her mouth on his cockhead. She stopped after taking the whole head into her mouth and held it there. Waiting until she heard him moan, her head went down quickly taking as much of his cock into her mouth as she could. She loved how a hard cock felt in her mouth and stayed there, holding it for a moment. As her mouth slid off of his cock she wished she could deep throat him, but she had never gotten over gagging while trying to do it.

12