Fucking Evolution Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,170 Followers

She rolls over into his arms.

"Tell me about your idea."

He leans down and kisses her gently.

She puts her arms around his neck and presses her breasts against him.

She stick her tongue in his mouth and he gently sucks on it.

She reaches down and grabs his cock, jacking it slowly.

She holds the head against her pussy lips.

Her wet pussy lips open and she holds the head in place.

"Oh Eric. You turn me on so much. I am so hot for your cock."

He pulls her on top and holds her by her ass cheeks.

She kisses him all over his chest and neck.

His cocks fills with blood and rises up between her legs.

He flexes and it hits her pussy lips.

"Oh god, It wants in again."

She gets up on her knees and grabs it. She slides down on it slowly.

He pulls her down and she cries out and cums when the head hits her cervix.

She slowly pulls out and then thrusts down, hitting her cervix again and she cums again.

For the next half hour, she repeats, thrusting and cumming.

She speeds up, squeezing his cock.

He feels his climax starting.

He meets her thrusting pussy.

"I'm getting ready to cum in you."

"Please cum in me. Please. I want your cum. Give me your hot cum. I want it in my pussy."

"Here is comes. Take it. Take it"

She pushes his cock all the way in and starts milking it with her pussy muscles.

She screams as he fills her pussy with his sperm.

"Yes, yes, cum in me. Give me all of it. All of it in my pussy. Yes. Yes."

She milks the last drops of his seed and collapses on him. She hugs him with her head under his chin.

"You are so good for me. I never dreamed it could be so good. Your cum must be addictive. I can't get enough of it."

She slide off against his side and the both fall asleep.

He wakes the next morning, and she is gone. He finds her sitting in the kitchen, naked and drinking some coffee.

"Good morning, baby. Want some coffee. I just made it."

"I just checked my phone messages. My husband wants me home today. He has a dinner meeting tonight with some clients. He wants me to go with him."

"It's ok, baby. I don't expect you to stop your life for me. Both of us could use some rest."

"I could. My legs have been open so much, I can hardly walk."

They both laugh.

"I love it when your legs are open. Then I can see that beautiful pussy."

"You are so bad, you animal."

He pulls her on his lap.

"When will I see you again?"

"I'll call you as soon as I can cut loose from him.

I want more of your beautiful cock. I have to go now."

She goes in the bedroom and puts her bikini on, grabs her stuff.

"Later, baby"

She kisses him, turns and he watches her tight ass as she walks out.

Little does she know that she is carrying their baby.

Two days later, Eric gets a text message. It's from Sue. Two words. 'Call me'.

He taps call.

"Eric. The shit has hit the fan. Jerry thinks I've been playing around on him. His words. He canceled the apartment. He wants me to stay here. He even hired a driver for me. He is keeping his eye on me. It seems that Sugar Daddies don't want to share. I don't see how we can get together again."

"Damn. I am really disappointed. I wanted to see you again. This really sucks."

"I know. I will miss you and that beautiful cock or yours. Our time together was the best time of my life. I'll never forget you, you big stud."

"I'll never forget you either, baby. I will never get your cum face image out of my mind. It was so beautiful."

"I gotta go now, baby. I'm gonna go cum and think about you."

"Bye baby."

Eric decides to try getting some action at the Sycuan Casino. He walks into the high roller black jack pit. He buys in $5000.

He casually looks around and sees a couple of hot babes. He looks for wedding rings. He noticed that one watched him walk in. He waits.

Fifteen minutes later she sits beside him. He flashes his big smile and she smiles back.

He hits a couple of hands.

"Nice win there."

"Wow. I hit a couple of hands. I think I got lucky."

"I've been watching you play. I think you know what you're doing."

"Thanks. I've read a few books about this. I guess it's paying off.

As they chat, he learns her husband is a real estate broker. He is at a seminar in Los Angeles.

She starts laughing at his jokes and touching his arm every time she can. He decides to make a move.

"I haven't eaten dinner yet. Would you like to join me. I'm buying."

"That's nice of you to invite me. I haven't eaten either. Let's go."

"Let's buffet. I could eat a horse."

She laughs.

"OK. Good idea."

They fill their plates and find a table.

"That's a beautiful ring you have there. Your husband must love you very much."

"He spoils me a lot. He calls me his trophy wife. I think he is overplaying it."

"No way. You're very beautiful. Any man would be proud to have you on his arm."

"Aw, thank you. That's a nice thing to say. A girl like to hear compliments like that all the time."

He reaches over and takes her left hand in his. He pretends to look at the ring. He sees goose bumps rise on her arm, and her headlights come on.

He pulls her hand to his mouth and kisses it. He lets his tongue touch between her fingers. She gasps and smiles at him.

Her nipples get hard and her pussy gets a little wet.

He looks into her eyes.

'You're eyes are so beautiful. I want to fall into them,"

She blushes.

"Yours are too. I haven't ever seen any like yours."

"My mother says my eyes can look into someone's soul."

"Really?"

"Lean over and let me look into your soul."

She smiles and leans toward him.

He kisses her on the mouth and licks her lips.

She gasps and kisses him back.

"Your lips are so soft. I could kiss on them all night."

"You would, huh."

"Come with me and maybe you can."

"My car is in valet. Where is yours?"

"Valet, too"

"Let's go. I'll follow you."

He follows her home.

She lets him in the front door and takes him in her arms.

He kisses her and sticks his tongue in her mouth. She gasps and returns his kiss.

He holds her by her ass cheeks and pulls her against his cock.

She moans and pushes to him.

"Oh god. It's been so long since I had a man hold me like this. So long."

"No one should neglect someone as beautiful as you."

"My husband is impotent. He can't fulfill me in the bedroom. He doesn't mind if I find a man now and then, as longs as I come home to him. He really loves me."

"Show me where your bedroom is. I want to see your beautiful body."

"I want to see yours too. You are a hunk."

She leads him to her bedroom and sits him on the bed.

"Show it to me baby. Let me see what you're hiding under those clothes."

She slowly does a strip for him.

She puts her hands behind her head and shakes her breasts slowly for him.

"Wow. You are so hot. I could do this all day."

"Now, I want to see you. Show me that hard body."

He sits her on the bed and slowly strips to his boxers.

He walks to her.

"Pull them down and see the prize."

She pulls his boxers down and her eyes pop out.

"Holy crap. You are hung. I've never seen a cock that big. Oh god, I want that in me."

He pushes her back and kneels between her legs.

"I have something else to do first. Open your legs and show me your pussy."

She smiles and lays back. She puts her hands on the inside of her knees and slowly pulls them up and apart.

"There is is baby. It's all yours. Eat me and fuck me, in that order. I want that big cock in me."

He moves forward and kisses up her thighs. He works his way up to her pussy. She is watching his every move.

He sees a little pussy juice running down her ass crack. He leans in and licks it up.

She moans.

He licks her from her asshole to her clit. Her hips thrust up and she cries out.

"Oh yes. That's it. Lick and suck me. Yes. Yes."

He licks her lips and sticks one finger in her. He fingers her and licks her pussy lips. She is humping up and moaning.

"Oh god. It's been so long. You are so good. Yes. Yes."

He sticks in another finger and works on her some more. She is moaning and groaning.

He licks her clit and she cums on his hand.

More pussy juice runs down her ass.

He pulls up on her clit hood and it pops out. He watches it fill with blood.

"Hang on baby. This is the big one."

He sucks her clit up with his lips and curls his fingers up and finds her G spot.

She squeals as he works her pussy over.

Her legs are walking the ceiling.

He bites her clit gently and she screams and cums. He holds it and keeps her cumming. One after the other, her orgasm come.

He makes her cum till she begs him to stop.

"No more. No more. It's too sensitive. Give me that big cock now. Please give it to me."

"I don't have any condoms."

"I don't either. Take me bareback. You can pull out. I can't take the pill, so you have to pull out and cum on my face and breasts."

"I'll cum where ever you want it. Just hang on. I'll take you to heaven."

He licks her to one more orgasm and moves up.

He places his cock head on her pussy lips.

"Yes. Yes. Push the cock in me. Stretch me out. I want to feel you in me."

He slowly pushes in.

"Easy. Easy. You're so big. Let me get used to it It's going to rip me open."

He stops and let her get used to his size.

He pushes in a little more and she cums.

"Yes. Yes. Big cock in me. Stretching my pussy out. Oh god. So good. Yes Yes."

He pushes all the way in and she cums again. He pushes hard on her cervix and opens it a little. He wants his cum in there.

"Oh god. Oh god. You're at my cervix. Oh god. It feels so good. No one has ever been in me that far."

He builds her up to an orgasm and hold her there.

"Do you want more. Tell me you want it."

"Yes. I want more. Make me cum some more. I can't wait. Make me cum."

"Wait for me I want to cum with you. Don't cum yet. Wait"

"Oh god. I want to cum. Let me cum. Please. Let me."

Wait for me. I want to cum with you. I want to cum in you."

'No. you can't. I'm fertile. I don't want a baby."

"You can't cum without me. Tell me to cum in you. Ask me to full your pussy with my hot cum."

"Oh god. I want to cum. I'll do anything. Just let me cum."

"Take my cum and you can. Tell me you want it. Tell me. Tell me."

"Oh yes. I don't care. Cum in me so I can cum. Fill me with it. I don't care what happens. Just cum in me."

"Are you sure. Do you want my cum? Tell me you want it."

"Yes. I want it. Cum in me. Please cum in me. Please I want it so bad."

He strokes hard against her cervix as she squeezes his cock.

His cum rises and he cums hard in her cervix.

"Oh god. Yes. Yes. Yes. Hot cum in me. Hot. Hot. So good. Yes. Yes. Oh god. So good."

"Oh, baby. Your pussy is so hot. I came so hard I thought my cock would explode. You are so fucking good."

"I've never cum that hard. Your cock is magic. I almost fainted, I came so hard. You are some stud. I want to keep you around for a while. He won't be back for four more days. I want more and more of you."

'I'm good with that. I want lots more of your pussy. It's so good in there. I have lots more cum for you."

"Your cum is so fucking hot. All I can think about is getting more of it. It makes my pussy go crazy. Just keep me full for the next four days."

"Let's take a bubble bath together. I want to feel you all soapy. I may just fuck you in the tub too."

He grabs her and pulls her to the bathroom.

She runs the bath and he gets in. She gets in and leans her back on his chest.

He holds her breasts and tweaks her nipples.

She cries out.

"Oh god. My nipples are my hot spot. They are so sensitive. I can cum if you keep that up."

He picks her, turns her around and let her down on his cock.

"Oh god. Your hard cock is in me again. Yes. Yes. So hard and big. I love it."

He leans down and captures a nipple in his mouth. He bites it gently.

She screams and cums.

"Yes. Nipples. Bite them. I love it. Bite them some more."

He takes the other one and bites it.

She screams and cums again.

She falls on his chest.

"Oh god. I have never cum this many times. You are amazing. So fucking good for me. This will be the best four days of my life. Where have you been hiding all my life."

"We found each other. Let's fuck our brains out for a few days."

"Oh god. Yes. Yes."

He flexes his cock in her and she cries out.

"Oh god, your cock is hard again. How do you do that?"

"You have my cock in your pussy and you ask me how I do it. It's you, baby. It's you."

She starts moving up and down and squeezing his cock. Her muscles are so strong.

"Squeeze it, baby. Make me cum in you. Make me fill your pussy with my cum."

She works her magic and he feels it coming.

"Here it come, baby. Work it. It's gonna fill you up. Hold it on your cervix and squeeze it."

"Yes. It's there. Ready for your hot cum. Shoot it in me. Fill me up. Hold it right on the little hole. Fill me with it."

He can't hold back any longer. He howls and shoots his cum into her cervix.

"Take it, baby. Take it. Milk my balls dry. Take it in your hot pussy."

"Oh yes. Shoot it in me. Yes. Yes. So good. Hot. Hot. I feel if in my cervix. It's so hot in there."

His cock is still hard in her.

She lays on him like a rag doll.

"I've died and gone to heaven. Keep your cock in me. It's so good in there. So good."

They try to catch their breath. He hugs her to him. Her pussy is still twitching and milking his cock.

"Oh god. How do you keep going like that. Your cock never goes down."

She keeps his hard cock in her.

She looks in his eyes.

"I want more of you. Your cock is still in me. I'll bet I can make you cum in me again."

He smiles.

She slowly starts moving on him. He muscles tense and he moans.

"Go baby. Make me cum again. Ride me. Take some more of my cum."

She rides him hard and he feels it coming again. Just as she cums, he pinches her nipples hard.

He cums and watches her face. She is out of control.

"Oh god. My nipples and my pussy. Oh go. Too much. Yes. Yes. Oh god. Oh god."

She cums so hard she passes out. He lets her fall off and watches her pussy leak cum out.

She comes to and looks around.

"Holy shit. What did you do to me. I passed out. I have never cum like that."

"I gave you a nipple pussy cum that time. I think you liked it."

"Liked it? Are you fucking kidding me. That was off the charts. Never, never have I cum that hard."

He pulls her close and holds her. She kisses him everywhere she can reach.

"Thank you for the best fuck I ever had, baby."

They dry off and he carries her to the bed. They cuddle and fall asleep.

His seed finds her egg.

She wakes him the next morning.

"Come on, big guy. Martha has breakfast ready for us."

He reaches for his clothes.

"No, we are staying naked. Today is naked day. I want to see that hard body all day long."

"let's take a quick shower and eat."

The shower and go to the kitchen.

Martha is waiting. She looks a him and smiles.

"You got a good looking one, maam."

"I sure did. Isn't he pretty. He fucks like an animal too. He made me cum so hard I passed out. I'm keeping him till John comes home."

"Martha, the sheets need changing while we eat. They are a mess."

"Yes, maam. I'll take care of that."

She serves them breakfast.

"Martha, we may have a little one running around here in a few months. He put enough cum in me to float a ship. By the time he leaves I should be knocked up higher that the space station."

Eric hears his phone ring.

He answers it.

It's a telemarketer. He uses it as an escape call.

Hi Jerry. What's up.

"He did what. I'll skin that bastard."

I'll be up there tomorrow. Keep your eye on him. Don't tip him off that you know."

"OK. See you then."

"What's that, baby?"

"One of my managers was caught with his fingers in the till. I have to fly up to San Francisco tomorrow."

"What does he manage for you?"

"One of my shopping centers. He is showing some stores not rented and keeping the rent money. I'm gonna rip his nuts off."

"Oh my. That sounds serious."

"It's happened before. I have a man that checks on them. He is good."

They fuck their brains out all that day and night.

He makes his exit. He decides to go back to Las Vegas.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,170 Followers
12