Fucking Joanna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The result is exquisite. Her tender ass is displayed in front of me, with the plug buried inside, its red base capping off her hole. I lick and kiss around it as I caress her wet, swollen pussy lips. I turn her onto her back, take her slender legs in my hands and lick and kiss and caress my way down one, and then the other. The nylon feels rough against my lips, and makes for a strong contrast with the velvety softness of her cunt.

Her pussy looks stunning. Stretched and swollen, pink and wet, oozing cum and cream, it looks so utterly well-fucked and so thoroughly inviting. I spread her legs, opening her up, and lick her there. My tongue gives way to a finger, and I feel the special tightness given her pussy by the pull of the buttplug. It makes me want to penetrate her, violate her, fuck her.

I slide my finger inside as I bring my mouth to her clit. Sucking, licking, fingering, I bring her to the edge. She thrashes on the bed, humps into my face, and I know with each movement the plug fucks her sweet ass. And then it seizes me, the overwhelming desire to have my cock in her pussy once more. I want to stuff her full of dick, stretch her once more. I want to feel that plug in her and pretend it's another man's cock. I pull my skirt up and pull my panties aside. I bring my cock to her pussy lips and press into her, force myself in against the tightness of her cunt.

"Take it slut!" I bark at her, "Take it in both holes like the dirty whore you are!"

"Yes, yes" she manages to mutter between gasps and moans, pressing back against me, wanting me inside her as much as I want to be in her. I can feel the plug in there, crowding out my cock, and I press harder. Finally, she stretches and gives. Finally, my cock enters her, opening her up like never before. Her pretty young face is contorted in both pain and pleasure as I push her legs back and pull her feet onto my shoulders. I want to go deep. I want to fuck her hard.

And I do. I slam into her, burying myself inside her as I lick and caress her nylon-covered legs. I fuck her hard and she grinds into me. I feel my orgasm grow and I lock eyes with her. I can tell she's getting there with me, and I tell her to rub her clit. She masturbates while I fuck her. We lock eyes as we grind into each other. She cums, hard, moaning, and I release into her what jizz I have left muttering "I love you, babydoll" as I do.

We collapse together, sweating and panting, kissing and holding each other. Nothing else exists. Nothing else is needed.

Soon she will be with me again, and it will start all over once more.

12