Fucking Mum - Incest in Aussie Land

Story Info
Mum needed something extra from her son in order to carry on.
6.6k words
4.22
84.1k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Category INCEST-TABOO --in Aussie Land - file Oct 29th thru Nov. 6th

Entry in " In a Sunburned Country event." Contest.

-

Introduction - All individuals are over 18 years old. Australian slang is translated in parentheses. Yes, I am very fortunate in having a loving mum who birthed me and I am now able to return to the place from which I took origin. .

FUCKING MUM

I remember how it all started. How could I forget? That was the summer I started having sex with Mum.

I had just graduated high school. Mum said that Arthur, her old manager, was an alumni of Melbourne High School. He had insisted when I was born, that I should someday attend and in fact had registered me years before I was of age. It's a serious "all boy's" high school so it is very conservative, no girls to derail your concentration. The school prides itself on being top drawer and points to a number of alumni who became famous as politicians and free thinkers. If any alumni became criminals, no mention is made of that. Without a doubt, our alumni were all wankers. In fact, all of us were, what young men are not?

I expect to be attending the University of Melbourne in the fall so I desperately wanted a summer job. Aussie Universities are very expensive and I know it will be quite a burden on my Mum. I was hoping with a summer job I could save a little money to help out.

It was Mom's idea that I act as her driver or as he called it, "My chauffeur" for the summer. She arranged my employment though her company. Mum is an executive in a Melbourne advertising agency and her job requires that she visit various clients to discuss new advertising campaigns for TV shows, billboards and magazine advertisements.

Most of her consultations with clients are based on market research. The inhouse staff at Biddlebee and Gates, one of the foremost ad agencies in Aussieland, conduct detailed surveys by telephone and in person to find out what people think of a product and how it might be improved. Advertising suggestions are also tested by showing many people different commercials and asking them to discuss their reactions. From their consensus the best ads in house chosen.

Crocodile Dundee, played by Paul Hogan, was a popular character in Australia. After his films became popular he became internationally renowned and was chosen as a spokesman for the Aussie Tourist Board. Maybe you remember the "Shrimps on the Barbe" clip. Well, after that came on the telly, a Japanese liquor company wanted to use Paul for an advert. When the idea was tested, it turned out that Hogan was not a good choice for that product. Had he been the proposed spokesman the client would have wasted a lot of money. A famous pop star ended up as the spokesman for a very successful Suntory campaign.

I was really excited to be Mom's chauffeur. I really got a blast out of driving the large company car that they had furnished her. It was a Jaguar XJ-Vanden Plas Majestic. If you don't know the model, it is a large car, very roomy built on the style of a Rolls Royce but more sporty. Mom would sit in the back seat, her data resting on those beautiful fold down burl walnut tables reviewing her sales material. She looked so regal there, as if she was a Princess herself and I with my very professional chauffeur's cap and jacket would be seated up front as the driver.

My mum let me use the Jag for my School Formal, which is similar to what the Yanks call a senior prom. Mum insisted that I take her girlfriend's daughter Penelope Smith to the dance. I don't think mum knew that Pene as she was known was quite promiscuous, but maybe she did. Up until then my closest attempt at having real sex was some heavy make out sessions with my cousin Irina when we visited the relatives in Cambria for a few days after graduation.

At least Irina gave me the chance to experience what two nice tits felt like and the realization that a pussy was more than a house cat. Irena loved to play with my blond hair. I am a few inches taller than she is and she is tall for a girl. It was a warm sunny day, the kind of day when the sun could really burn and you would not realize it until it was too late. We decided to go for a swim in the family's pool. When I stripped down to my speedo, she admired my body and said,

"You have the body of a Greek god."

That was a nice complement. I do try to stay in shape. Well one thing led to another and a kiss and a fondle turned into a grand snogging sessions (make out) that stopped just before real intercourse. After all, we were cousins but we got pretty close. I'd never known what pussy smelled and tasted like and now it was my favorite flavor. Of course I couldn't control my cock and I came all over Irina's tits and belly, a good thing she'd taken off her bra or she'd have had a hard time explaining those white sticky puddles.

The date with Penelope went quite nicely. I picked her up and drove her to the dance At the Victoria Hotel we mingled with friends and I held her tightly while we danced the slow sets. Towards the end of the evening she asked me to take her outside for some fresh air and a smoke. Once we were a hundred meters from the dance she grabbed my cock through my pants and before I knew it, she had unzipped me and was on her knees sucking me with an energy that I found wonderfully excessive.

"Do you want to fuck me?" she whimpered with my cock still in her mouth.

"Sure, of course."

Within moments she was on the park bench with her dress lifted up above her belly and I was ready to enter her.

"Do you have a rubber?"

"No," I answered.

"Well, hold on, only a bogan (redneck) would fuck without one."

She rummaged through her small handbag that looked like a shiny little cat covered with sequins. Bingo,

"I have one here," and she pulled out a condom in a foil wrapper, ripped it open and rolled it on my dick.

I didn't waste any time and in retrospect it probably wasn't a perfect fuck for her, but oh my God I loved it, I was rapted (very happy). Now I knew completely what it meant to be a man and I realized that it was time, as they say, to put away childish things and concentrate on tits and ass. I sure admired a well curved ass but as of yet my limited expertise was a frontal affair. Enough about me and my youthful adventures.

Oh yeah, while I was busy romping her vag, a mozzie (mosquito) bit me on my ass.

Let me tell you about my Mum. My mother was a former teenage fashion model. She was called the "Aussie Christie Brinkley." She had an exclusive contract to model for Biddlebee and Gates Limited who were the powerhouse agents of models in Australia. She was assigned a special manager who groomed and prepared her for the big time. When I was little I was told to refer to him as Uncle Arthur. As a small child I was confused.

From the time I was little, when I asked why other kids had a Daddy and I didn't, I was told that my Daddy was killed while skiing in an Olympic trial when I was only a few months old. Most people think of Australia as a hot desert but we have cool weather here and at a certain time of the year we get a lot of snow that provides us with some of the finest ski resorts in the world. According to all I'd heard, my Dad was a champion skier.

Mom's tutelage under Arthur's guidance was very successful. She did mostly teenage fashion, candy adverts and some food commercials where she'd dive into a big ice cream cone and when she pulled back smiling, ice cream smeared on her chin. Viewers believed she ate it all the time. In reality, with the strict diet Arthur put her on, ice cream was a no-no.

I have been told that Mum was one of the most in demand young models during that period in the late 90's The middle class lifestyle we share is due to her earnings during that period and the prudent investment of those earning, based on the advice of Uncle Arthur. Australia is an expensive place to live, lots of taxes that only the kangaroos manage to hop away from. A pint of beer in a pub will set you back on your heels. Would you believe the equivalent of $8 or $9 American dollars.

It is the Agencies' practice, that the models who are also smart girls, are promoted into executive positions at Biddlebee when their brief time in the sun is over. Model's careers have run of 10-12 years before they begin to show their age or be out of style. Times and tastes do change. That's how Mum moved on to become an advertising executive. Most clients remembered her from her modeling career so it was an easy move from cover girl to executive.

That July morning the weather was balmy. We don't have the terrible hot summers here in Melbourne. It is fine weather for the beach but bring a windbreaker and a blanket. Most of us prefer to do our swimming in an indoor pool. You won't see elevated temperatures very often, it rarely goes above 20-22 degrees Celsius, or around 70 degrees for our Yank readers. Our warmest season is in December. Yes, the seasons are reversed from those of North America.

I like to swim at the YMCA. The pool is well cared for even though it is old. We swim nude although some bashful males will wear swimsuits. The guy in charge of the clothes baskets always tried to talk to me when I'd check in. I thought he was just friendly but one of the guys in line behind me said he couldn't take his eyes off my large cock.

When I checked out he said the basket tag number didn't match my receipt tag. That is a brass number tag on an elastic band. He asked me to come inside the locker room to help him find my clothes. Of course he told me to check my towel so I was back there nude for about 20 minutes while he escorted me from one storage area to another. Finally he reached out and caressed my dick.

"Would you like a blow job. I'm very good for cock sucking," he said while squeezing me. I'm embarrassed to say my cock swelled up immediately.

"Maybe another time, I have to be somewhere now and I'm running late."

"No problem, my name is Ralph, maybe we could grab a pint some time."

"Well Ralph, seeing as you've already grabbed my cock, maybe we can sometimes, but I've got to go now."

Ralph who still was holding my swollen cock bent over quickly and slipped it into his mouth.

"Please Ralph, I've got to go now."

Ralph straightened up with a wet smile on his lips, "Ok mate, another time."

I nodded my head.

"You're not gonna report me for grabbing your knob are ya?"

"Of course not Ralph, I'm just not ready today."

"Bless ya mate, I needs this job. Cheerio. When you are ready, just come back here."

Then somehow Ralph quickly found my clothes basket and I rushed off to get dressed, wondering if I should have let Ralph proceed. Well, I guess the invitation is open ended. But I wasn't really ready for gay stuff, although in private schools such activities go on all the time.

I got home, had a light dinner and went to bed after watching the telly. Of course I wanked off before falling asleep. Some guys call it "jacking the beanstalk,"but it's hard for me to fall asleep if I don't.

In the morning I usually wake up early and turn on the telly to see if the world is still out there. Mom usually gives me a heads up forty-five minutes before she is ready to leave. Then I go down to the garage and get the "Beast" ready, as she calls the car. I'd check that the bonnet was clean, make sure the boot held extra water bottles and make sure the tyre pressure was correct. The XJ Jag actually had a window on the dash that tells you each individual tyre pressure.

Of course I would do any cleanup from the day before. If there were any empty water bottles or papers left from the previous day that I hadn't tossed, I'd deal with them. I'd sweep the floor or vacuum and wipe the leather seats with a shammy. I also scrape and clean the windscreen from any of those large green bugs I'd frequently find spattered there. I kind of feel bad for them but there were still plenty of those greenies out there. Probably more green bugs in an Aussie acre than the 24 million people in all of Australia.

If the petrol tank was not filled I'd have to remember to fill up before we get too far on the route. Of course I'd give the car a quick wash and dry if needed or at the very least a quick shine with a soft cloth and a spray bottle of Shine-o-auss, the miracle car cleaner that mum's company has been advertising for years. It is derived from an Australian bushwood berry that is said to have magical qualities. This product will not only polish the car and renew the paint but also clean the windows. They advertise that it has a really nice woodsy smell, but to me it kind of smells like pussy. Recent testing indicates it has medicinal value as well as a cancer preventative. Bushman, who eat it, rarely seem to get any cancers.That's a neat trick.

When I was in grade school the kids would sing the commercial but alter the products name calling it Shine-o-ass. ("Don't be crass-Shine-o yo ass") This schoolboy jingle is rather crude but some kids found it humorous. Aussie humor is what it is. Vulgarity is part of the national character, if a mate calls you "a cunt" then you are a best friend. Our humor may crass but our examples of Opera, Architecture and Art are first class.

When my auto cleanup is finished, I just sit there on the soft seat listening to the radio that Mom always want tuned to 87.8mhz, a Melbourne station that caters to soft music. I glance up from time to time looking at the house door and then, there she is, looking like a Princess, coming out of the porch wearing a striking outfit. A short voile white silk dress, a red blouse with golden medallions printed on it and an Hermes scarf that matched perfectly. If I look closely I can see her nips just slightly pushing out from the inside her blouse. She always wears a small hat that sits jauntily on her silky blond hair.

The truth be told, and I'm embarrassed to admit it, on some occasions I didn't realize it's my mum and I'd get a hard on just watching her coming toward me in those five inch red Manolo Blahnik heels. And so the day starts...

"Good Morning Danny,"

"Good morning Mum."

"This is a list of the appointments, if the addresses are not familiar use the GPS and let's get going before the traffic crushes us." Mum is always so serious.

I'll ease the "Beast" into gear and off we'd go. Of course I'd always flip the ride comfort switch to soft as Mum doesn't like a bumpy ride.

I recall that mum seemed extra nervous that day. It was an important appointment. She'd said if it went well, her position at the agency would become ironclad. I remember that she asked me to pull off highway route 40 and find a shady spot. The traffic that day was unexpectedly light and we were about 45 minutes early for he big appointment.

I knew we were close to St. Kilda beach, one of the area's most populous beaches and parking there is never easy. However, less than a few kilometers away there is a grassy area adjacent to the beach where there are a lot of Eucalyptus trees. It was that time of year when the trees flower, the flowers don't have petals as you might expect but long fluffy stamens that hang down as vibrant red streamers that are quite beautiful and have mild but distinctive perfume.

I pulled the 'Beast' into the shade of the trees and turned off the motor. I lowered the windows slightly. It was early and the morning coolness was dissipating into a pleasant warmness. The car seemed surrounded with the floral bouquet.

"Danny, do you know how important this appointment is for me?"

"Yes, Mum."

"If this goes well I'll be up for a promotion and salary boost."

"That's great Mum."

"It means I can buy you that little sports car you said you someday hope to have."

"Oh Mum, that's not necessary."

"I know, but I want you to be able to enjoy it while you are young."

"Thanks Mum."

"I get so tired of seeing grey haired men in those little cars trying to recapture their youth when it is long gone."

"Yeah, I know what you mean."

"Well, knowing how important this is to me and also for you, I'm going to ask you to do something that I've never asked you before."

"Sure Mum, whatever."

"Danny, come back here in the back seat next to me." I didn't know what she wanted but I figured maybe she had a cinder in her eye or her briefcase clasp was stuck. It wouldn't be the first time.

Of course I opened the front door and got out, the sea breeze had picked up as it does near the beach and I moved quickly. She pushed the door open and as I got in, as the wind blew my hair around. I sat next to her. She smelled so good my head began to spin with the intoxication.

"You probably don't know this Danny, but when I was modeling, sometimes I got very nervous and my manager, Uncle Arthur, would help me to calm down."

"Ok."

To my surprise she lifted her dress and pulled her knickers down,

"Arthur used to lick me here," she pointed at that spot between her thighs, "before the shoot to relax me. I'm sorry but I'm going to have to ask you to do the same."

"But Mum."

"No, don't think about it, it's nothing, just get your head down here between my thighs and lick me. Arthur would sometimes play with himself so if that helps you, please don't hesitate to do it."

"Of course Mum, whatever you say."

I said nothing. I moved forward and saw that her private area was entirely shaved, not a cunt hair in sight. I could smell her french perfume even stronger, she must have sprayed it there as well. I moved toward the target and started to lick. I was thinking, if this is something Uncle Arthur did, I guess it is ok.

She spread her legs and grasped the back of my head pushing me exactly into the spot she wanted and when she got me positioned she held me there tightly.

I could hardly hear her with her legs clamped tightly over my ears but she must have raised her voice and said.

"Take long swoops with the tongue Danny. Don't be afraid to let it penetrate. When you can feel my labia, it's like a rose but just underneath, gently squeeze it with your lips and tongue it. Oh yes, you are a natural."

I tried my best to satisfy her, I wasn't sure this was a standard chauffeur's job but I was doing my best.

"Oh, don't stop. Just keep at it. Oh yes, You've got it. Oh, oh , oh yessssssss."

I couldn't talk in those closed corners between her very hot thighs, in fact it was difficult to breath, but I wasn't going to disappoint her. I grabbed a breath here and there. Her legs had wrapped around my head and neck and her hands were entwined in my hair and then I could sense something was happening when her legs tightened and her hands began to pull my hair and then with a giant gasp she pushed me away.

I was afraid I had displeased her but she immediately responded,

"Oh my God, Danny, that was the trick. Oh God yes, that did it for me. You're a good mate. Did you play with yourself?"

"No mum I just wanted to relax you."

But in truth I had found my first foray into this new activity quite stimulating. Of course my cock was swollen and my balls were probably turning blue. I had to press my cock, which seemed to have grown larger, into my trousers with difficulty.

"Oh dear, I told you to play, with yourself. If you don't you will have a pain in your balls all day. Unzip your pants," Mum ordered me.

I obeyed her and with a practiced hand she freed my member from my trousers and started jerking it. I was so excited there was no chance I could come, after two minutes Mum saw she wasn't going to reach the desired reaction.

"Oh Danny, Arthur had this happen once in a while, here slip in here it will be easier for you."

She guided my swollen cock between her thighs and into that same area where I'd licked her into submission some moments before. I could feel my cock enter and how tight Mum was,

12