Fun & Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had on a dress, and he pushed it up over my ass as he shoved me down into the stairs, then ripped my panties off. He spread my legs apart and his fingers roughly pushed into me, not caring that I wasn't very wet yet. He spit on my ass, then worked his saliva into my asshole, shoving at least two fingers in at once, as I laid there unmoving, scared of his anger, not sure what to do. He drove his fingers into me over and over, unmerciful.

When he finally stopped, I heard him unbuckle his belt, and guessed his zipper would be next. But it wasn't.

Instead, I felt the first shocking pain as his leather belt met the bare skin of my ass. I squealed, I know I did, because it hurt like hell. But I didn't move. He beat me with his belt, leaving raised welts across my ass and legs. Each time it landed on me, I flinched and moaned, crying silently.

When he was finally finished, he dropped his pants and knelt down behind me, shoving his cock in my now dripping wet pussy. He fucked me, not nicely, but hard, ramming into me over and over as my hands tried to prevent my head from banging against the riser.

Rather than suffering through this, I found myself pushing back against him, welcoming his thrusts, reveling in the feel of his balls slapping against me as his cock drove deep inside.

When he was ready to cum, he pulled out of me and yanked my head back.

"Open your mouth," he demanded. He pumped himself until his cum began spurting out in the direction of my mouth. Some made it in, the rest went all over my face, and when he was finished, he rubbed his spent cock over my cheeks, eyes, nose and mouth, smearing his cum over me.

"Now go fix dinner, and leave that on your face." He turned and walked away as I lay on the steps, too shocked to move. Turning back, he saw that I hadn't gotten up. When he started back towards me, I jumped up and hustled into the kitchen, taking my dress off as I went. It was pretty tight and rubbed against my behind, so I wanted it off since my ass felt raw from the whipping he had given me.

I've only been late twice since then. Each time was the same, his belt meting out his punishment for my untimeliness.

But back to our daily routine...

After greeting him at the door at the end of his workday, he heads upstairs to change into something more comfortable, while I go to the kitchen to wipe away his cum which dribbles down between my legs, then gather up the food and carry it in to the dining room table, where we sit and eat together.

On rainy or cold, dreary days, I close the curtains and light candles, other times we eat with the sun shining brightly through the windows. But always, we eat dinner with him fully clothed, and me naked. If it's cold outside, and therefore chilly inside, I'll wear one of his button-up shirts, but nothing else.

When we're done, Jonathan always helps me carry dishes into the kitchen, we load the dishwasher together and clean up, chatting about our day.

Sometimes, we go out to dinner instead, in which case, I wear one of the outfits he has bought me. I never wear anything underneath, he likes to be able to reach me anytime.

Honestly, most evenings we don't have wild and crazy sex. Keep in mind, he's already gotten his rocks off twice each day by this time. We like to curl up on the couch in the media room and watch movies on the huge TV hung on the wall. Often, we invite friends over and entertain. Most nights we crawl into our massive bed and make soft, gentle love.

But at least one or two nights a week, he gives me that look and I know we're in for a night of some wild and kinky sex. The only reason I go along with it is because I really do love him, he still makes my heart pound when I see him. Don't get me wrong, I like it, I really do. But it's not something I would have gone out looking for. There are times when I'm humiliated, degraded, embarrassed, or just plain and simply used.

Remember the collar and leash? That's one of the degrading things I've had to endure. The first time he ever used it, I wanted to fight it desperately, but I've learned to like it over the years. It started one night after dinner...

I had just finished wiping off the counters in the kitchen and turned on the dishwasher when he came up behind me, pressing his body into mine and inching me closer to the counter's edge. I soon had nowhere to move and was pinned between the two. His hands grasped both of my breasts, lifting them in his hands as he bent over my shoulder and licked a nipple, then bit the tip hard enough to cause me to jump.

Lifting my hair off the nape of my neck, he held it up in one hand while with his other he placed the collar around my neck. He fastened it and attached a braided leather leash to it.

"Down on your hands and knees," he commanded. "You're my bitch dog for the rest of the night." I dropped down, doing as he demanded, crawling on all fours as he pulled me towards the back door. When he opened it, and started out, I stopped, not wanting to go outside.

The sharp yank on the leash pulled me through the door and landed me flat on my chest. He walked back towards me and flicked the end so that it landed on my ass, stinging enough that I immediately got back up on hands and knees.

"Good girl," he petted my head. "You need to go out and do your business, then you can come back in the house for awhile."

What the hell? Do my business? He wasn't joking. Before I realized it, we were out in the grass and he expected me to pee right there. It was still light out! There was no way I could do that, but another few flicks of the end of the leash convinced me to try. I squatted down and let loose, peeing more than I thought I needed to, then shaking myself to get rid of the last drops.

"You can wipe yourself on the grass."

It tickled and scratched, but at least it got the drops off.

We went back inside as I obediently crawled alongside of him, like the good dog he wanted me to be.

He sat on the couch and indicated I should sit on the floor at his feet. I curled up and leaned against the couch, eventually leaning against his leg as he watched the news. I rubbed my head against his hand as it absent-mindedly patted me. As the news finished, he told me to move between his legs and suck his dick.

Opening his pants, I pulled him out and began licking and slurping, determined to give him a mind-shattering blowjob. I took him into my mouth, sucking hard, then licking again. I shoved my nose into his balls, proceeding to lick them and suck on each one. Spreading his legs wider, I buried my head and reached with my tongue far behind his balls to the smooth area right in front of his anus. I tickled it with my tongue, making him groan loudly and lift himself up to give me more room.

Sucking and licking my way back, I returned to his cock and took him into my mouth again. I've learned how to deep-throat him, and I did it now, knowing how much he loved cramming it in my mouth as deeply as he could. His orgasm took hold of him, his entire body shuddered as he ejaculated deep down in my throat. I held him like that for a moment before pulling back, swallowing the last drops that leaked out of his slit into my mouth.

I settled back down at his feet, waiting for whatever came next. His eyes were closed as he leaned back, relaxing. He opened his eyes a slit and looked down at me. "Good girl, Ruthie, you deserve a treat. C'mon." He stood up, adjusted his pants and led me into the kitchen, where he scooped some chocolate ice cream into a bowl for me. When he set it on the floor, I just looked at him, unbelieving that he could expect me to eat that way. But he did, and the look in his eyes told me not to mess with him. So I crawled to the bowl and leaning over, tried to eat ice cream with no hands and no spoon. Let me tell you, it's not easy.

I licked at it, trying not to make a mess. But it was impossible. By the time I finished, my face was covered in chocolate, and I was not very happy. A flick of the leash convinced me not to stand up right then and there, and I was a little appeased when he got a washcloth and wiped my face off for me.

"Okay, outside you go for awhile. I have work to do."

"Jonathan!" I protested.

"Shhh, bitches can't talk, remember?" He pulled on my chain and led me back outside, where he attached the leash to a clip on the porch. "I'll let you in a little later." And with that, he disappeared inside.

At least three hours passed as I sat naked outside on our patio, leashed so I couldn't go anywhere. There wasn't a chair close enough that I could sit in, so I finally ended up sitting on the rug he had placed close by. And yes, I did try to unhook myself, but it wasn't working. I swear he must have had keys.

I could hear cars coming and going out front, the phone ringing in the house. The sun finally set completely and darkness surrounded me. Stars began to light up the sky, and still I was there.

Finally, the back door opened and there was Jonathan, snapping his fingers and whistling for me. I sat up, glaring at him, but he didn't seem to notice. He unhooked the leash, pulling me up and leading me back inside.

"I thought maybe you needed to get off tonight, too." He patted my head as he said this, and I just shook my head. "So here's a little something for you." On the floor was a vibrator. "You can sit down there and use it on yourself. Let me watch you cum."

I crawled across the floor, arching my back and shoving my ass in the air for him, letting it sway back and forth with each movement forward. He settled onto the couch, ready to watch his pet.

"Stay on all fours," he commanded just as I sat down. "Ass facing me, please."

Positioning myself as he wanted, I picked up the vibrator and turned it on, its soft hum the only sound in the room. I rubbed it across my pussy and around my clit, the sensations immediately making my juices begin to flow. Having him watch me masturbate was embarrassing, but erotic, as well. My breasts swelled, my clit swelled, my pussy was soaked. I moaned and wiggled my behind as I pushed the vibrator inside me.

"Fuck your ass with it."

Obediently, I pulled it out of my pussy and moved it back towards the tip of my anus. Pushing slowly, it entered easily, my ass grabbing onto it as I shoved it deep inside, then began to move it in and out as he wanted.

"Now finger yourself."

Leaving the vibrator deeply embedded inside, my fingers began thrusting in and out of my hole, my other hand furiously rubbing against my clit. I shamelessly brought myself to an orgasm, my husband sitting back and watching as I began to tremble and shudder as wave after wave pulsed through me. The muscles in my ass tightened around the vibrator, the muscles in my pussy clenched my fingers as I came for him. I slowly descended back to earth, my hand still pressing against my nub and circling lazily as I eked out every last bit of my climax.

"Pull your cheeks apart and push the vibrator out."

I hesitated, thinking that was a little too kinky for me. Until the end of the leash whipped across my ass, that is. Then I quickly reached back with both hands and pulled myself open as far as I could, then pushed. The vibrator popped out and landed on the floor underneath me, still humming away.

"Pick it up and clean it."

Oh shit. You've got to be kidding. It wasn't like I hadn't licked his fingers or cock clean after being in my ass, but a vibrator? Like the good little pet that I was, though, I picked it up and began licking it clean, my tongue wiping it from tip to end. When I was finished, I turned it off and handed it back to Jonathan, who laid it aside.

"Feel better?" he asked, as he petted me on the head again.

I looked up at him and nodded, and realized by the gleam in his eyes that he wasn't done yet.

He stood and retrieved a chair from the kitchen, settling it in the middle of the room. Unzipping his pants, he stepped out of them and sat backwards on the chair, resting his arms on the back of it, his ass hanging over the front edge.

"Now, come over here and lick my ass."

Shit, shit, shit. I really didn't want to do this. But did I argue? No. Instead, I crawled over to him, knelt behind him and kissed his butt, taking my time getting anywhere close to his asshole. He didn't care how long I took, he knew I'd get there eventually. And eventually my tongue began licking towards his crack, then closer to his puckered hole. I began to run my tongue in circles around it, thankful he had showered earlier.

He moved his ass, pressing backwards into my face as I began to lick him in earnest. I lapped at his hole, before finally pressing my tongue slowly past his rim. He groaned, I could tell he was stroking himself as I ate him. I pushed my tongue in deeper, as deep as I could get it to go, then began pumping my head back and forth while I fucked him with it, holding my tongue still.

My entire face was buried in his ass when he suddenly stood up, pulling off my tongue, and turned around. He flipped me over and shoved his cock in my pussy, pounding relentlessly into me. I fell forward onto the carpet, he followed and laid on top of me, his hips pumping and his cock filling me. I pushed backwards to meet each of his thrusts, and we both came together, his face buried in my neck as he shuddered and ground his hips into me. I could feel his cock pulsing as my own pussy clenched at him.

Jonathan rolled us over on our sides and we laid together for a long time, his cock still inside me. I must have dozed, because I was startled when I realized he wasn't there anymore. He was only closing up the house and turning off the lights in preparation for bed.

I watched him silently, this man of mine that I loved, and realized I'd do anything he asked of me. When he came back and reached out his arm towards me, I grabbed his hand and let him pull me up and into his arms. He lifted me up and carried me up the stairs where he gently deposited me in our bed.

"Uh, Jonathan," I hesitated.

"Yeah?"

"I need to use the bathroom before I go to sleep." He looked at me and grinned...and yes, he took me back outside.

And that is just one of our stories. There are more, but I'll save those for another day. It's almost time for Jonathan to come home from work and I want to be ready for him.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The High School Teacher Conservative school teacher gradually loses her inhibitions.in Group Sex
My Labor Day Gang Bang Wife gets gang banged after Labor Day party.in Loving Wives
Super Bowl Party Gangbang A girl puts on her own halftime show with everyone.in Group Sex
Poker Party Gangbang A girl fucks 4 guys in front of her older boyfriend.in Group Sex
Cute Wife Used On a Yacht Sexy yacht stewardess wife gives in and gets laid.in Loving Wives
More Stories