Fur Wrapped Present Pt. 05

Story Info
Jacinda has a plan.
3.4k words
4.86
4.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurMaster
FurMaster
14 Followers

MaryAnn slowly stirred as what she assumed to be morning arrived, with Amanda finally leaving her side after a night of cuddling. After being penetrated by Amanda the night before, Kitten was exhausted, and was able to get some decent sleep while Amanda spent the night with her arms wrapped tight around the fur mummy that occupied the bed with her. Kitten's bound form provided the perfect body pillow for Amanda to snuggle up to. She spent her night absentmindedly stroking the thick soft fox fur of Kitten's straightjacket and hobble skirt combo, while the huge golden island fox blanket covered both of them. Both of the girls were in absolute fur heaven, even if only one of them would consider it that. Amanda kept getting turned on in the middle of the night, and would start grinding her hips into MaryAnn, forcing her awake, while she lay there helplessly as nothing more than Amanda's toy. The chinchilla lining of her attire stimulated every inch of her body while Amanda had her fun, teasing her while offering no chance at release.

As Amanda left the bed, MaryAnn contemplated what the day might hold for her. She suddenly remembered what Jacinda had said the night before, something about having a plan! Just as she was wondering what that might mean for her and her chances of getting out of here, Kitten felt the soft chinchilla lining of her hood sliding across her face as it was lifted off her hear. She blinked as her eyes adjusted after being completely in the dark, and when she could finally see, she saw the smiling face of Millie-Kay looking down at her.

"Good morning Kitten. I hope you slept well," Millie-Kay said with a smile.

Millie-Kay loomed over her, wearing a sleek and elegant blackglama mink coat with a plush black fox trim running up the front of the coat to the large black fox collar. Her waist was cinched tight with a black fox boa. The huge cuffs were covered in the same black fox. Certainly an authoritative look. Kitten, not wanting to make Mommy angry with a negative response simply replied, "Yes I did Mommy."

Millie-Kay seemed satisfied with the response, and continued, "Amanda was telling me just how wonderful it was sleeping with you. From the sound of it, she had a very satisfying night. I just knew you were going to be the perfect birthday gift."

Kitten lay silently and unmoving, still bound on top of the fur covered bed, as Millie-Kay began stroking the soft fox fur with her hand, and saying, "I was thinking there might be a reward in store for you today for being so good your Princess before she had to go." The last few words of the sentence stuck out in MaryAnn's mind. The interest must have been apparent in her eyes as Millie-Kay continued, "She's just left for college, didn't she get the chance to tell you? I guess that's not something you need to know as a slave, but regardless, she'll be away for the time being. You were a perfect departing gift for her, now I'm sure she'll be that much more excited to come visit back home! But, with no one else around to enjoy your company, it seems only right that I take care of you in the meantime."

Kitten was afraid of what that might mean. "Will you let me out of my bondage?" She asked, hopeful for some chance at being released. At least for a little while.

"Excuse me, what? Did I just hear that? What makes you think you have the right to question me on anything, slave? I ought to smack you for that insolence. But, seeing as you are Amanda's slave not mine, she reserves the right to mark you. Not me. I could just, put your hood back on," Mommy began aggressively rubbing the outer fox-layer of the hood on Kitten's face, "leave you here and wait for your Princess to return to you. But, by then you'd be long dead, rotting in your own sewage. Amanda would never forgive me. No, you are to be bathed and allowed to use the restroom. Then, perhaps I'll allow you to suckle some milk from a bottle, for breakfast. After, who knows, maybe I'll have you encased again. Maybe I'll bring my male friends to fuck you till you're pregnant. Maybe, I'll have you brought to MY room, so that I can enjoy my daughter's birthday gift. I hope she doesn't mind. All this depends on how your bath goes...Jacinda will be overseeing you this morning and will report any misbehavior directly to me. I would like to reward you after Amanda told me how much she has enjoyed owning you, but you must behave to earn it."

MaryAnn was slightly relived, any freedom was something she could appreciate.

"Of course Mommy," Kitten obediently replied. In the back of her mind, she realized this might be the perfect chance to work with Jacinda on whatever her plan might be! It's perfect, Millie-Kay is setting her up for an escape opportunity and she doesn't even realize it! She just has to play along until the time is right.

"I want you to wait here for Jacinda, kneeling and naked like a good little pet. She'll get you nice and ready for me, and you'll learn all about what I've got in store for you today."

Millie-Kay then began undoing the series of straps surrounding MaryAnn's fur covered ensemble. With each one that was loosened, poor Kitten deep inside felt her previously tight mummification become that much more bearable.

"Aww, you look so precocious and obedient kneeling there" Mommy cooed after MaryAnn had planted herself on the floor at the base of the bed. She placed a finger under Kitten's chin, tilting her head up to meet her eyes. "Now be a good girl and wait for Jacinda while I go run errands. She'll get you all cleaned up and ready for me!"

Millie-Kay giggled and turned to the door, leaving MaryAnn to watch her leave and close the door behind her. Now that Mommy was gone, it was time to think about her next steps. She decided she should be careful for now, and stay put until Jacinda arrived, she'd know what to do next. She just had to. What was going to happen if she didn't? The minutes continued to tick by as she remained alone in the room. Removed from her usual fur encasement, she was she starting to feel colder and colder while she waited. Shivering, she wondered if she was actually getting used to the feeling of fur.

Before Kitten could ponder the question further, the door flung open, and Jacinda rushed into the room.

"Come on MaryAnn, we've got to move quickly if we want to get you out. Come with me, now!"

She was gesturing rapidly with her hands, trying to get MaryAnn to stand up and get moving. MaryAnn took a second to register what was happening, she barely believed her ears. She was getting out, she was going to be able to go home. She was saved! Getting herself up from the ground, she hesitated slightly realizing she was still completely naked. Jacinda noticed the slight delay.

"No time to worry about that, we'll figure it out later. This is our only opportunity," Jacinda urged.

Grasping the importance of the moment, MaryAnn began following Jacinda out the door, and down the hall. She reached her hand out behind her, and MaryAnn grabbed it, the two of them continuing at a brisk pace through the house. MaryAnn didn't completely know the layout, so she just had to follow along and trust that it was the right way. They reached a door at the end of the hallway, and Jacinda turned the knob, peeking inside, and slowly opening it, beckoning MaryAnn to enter. She stepped though the doorway, and Jacinda flicked on the lights. MaryAnn stood and gasped at the sight before her.

MaryAnn couldn't believe her stupidity. She was still upstairs. This most likely couldn't be an exit at all, and it wasn't. Far from it. The room was large, a mini-bar on one wall, a massive walk-in-closet on the other. Unlike the rest of the house, this room had stone wall interior. Making it look like the walls of a castle dungeon. No windows meant no natural light, all of that had to be supplied by oil lanterns every few feet, the flames making shadows dance on the walls. Between the walls, crosses and benches, and all sorts of wicked toys that poor innocent MaryAnn knew nothing about. However, what dominated the room was a massive circular bed in the center, absolutely COVERED in furs from foot to headboard.

The bed itself was covered in soft sheared mink sheets, in a beautiful dark color, with the same fur covering the headboard to match. The short hairs glistened in the light, the reflection of flames, dancing around the blankets. Piled up towards the back were a dozen fur pillows. Some were matching mink, others were longer haired fur like silver fox and black fox, all contributing to a dark monochrome color scheme. Around the base of the bed were various grooves and notches that didn't seem to serve any obvious purpose.

Laying atop her fur throne, was Millie-Kay. She was wearing the same mink and fox coat as earlier, the fur draped across her body, sprawling onto the bed. She was on her side, her head propped up on one arm, looking towards the door with a devious smile firmly on her face. SLAM! Click. Jacinda shut and locked the door, making Kitten jump with surprise.

"I've been expecting you darling," she playfully called out.

MaryAnn was too stunned to speak. What had happened to the plan? This was supposed to be her chance to get out. Her thoughts were racing, and the despair of what was happening was beginning to set in. She looked to Jacinda, hoping for some explanation to make sense of everything. Maybe if they turned and ran they could still make it out! But as Jacinda looked back at her, all she saw was the same smile shared by her captor on the bed. Jacinda took her arm, MaryAnn still too paralyzed with fear to resist, and began to explain. "You didn't think there was really an escape plan did you?" She chuckled before saying, "this was just another test for you, and it seems like you failed." The two started making their way to the center of the room, MaryAnn being pulled along by Jacinda.

As they approached, Millie-Kay chimed in, "I really was prepared to reward you today if you passed. I was going to let you enjoy some time with any furs of mine that you wanted. Maybe even experience your first fur orgasm. It's a pity you still haven't learned, you belong to me now, and there's nothing you can do about it."

MaryAnn opened her mouth to reply, but before she could, Millie-Kay kept talking, her tone growing slightly more upset and annoyed, "I really believed in you, you've been doing so well so far. It makes me sad that Amanda's Kitten would ever want to run away. What more could you want than to be surrounded by fur, without a single responsibility or care in the world? You just don't know how good you have it. As punishment for not following orders and staying put, I've decided to modify your reward. You'll still get to have lots of fur pleasure, but it will be us who are in control, not you. And of course you won't be allowed to cum at all. We'll make sure of that. Now, why don't you take a seat and we'll get started."

MaryAnn and Jacinda had reached the bed, and the two women sat MaryAnn down on the edge of it.

"Please, there must be another way! I didn't know, I just want to go home! You can't keep me here forev-."

MaryAnn's pleading was cut short as Millie-Kay took a mink strip and gagged her with it. As she tied it securely, she said to Jacinda, "Go out and get the things we agreed on, I'll get her nice and ready in here." Jacinda nodded and hurried back out the door.

Just the two of them now, Millie-Kay beckoned for MaryAnn to come to the center of the bed. She obeyed. Seeing her closer, Millie-Kay could see the tears welling in her eyes. MaryAnn felt completely helpless. "You really should feel lucky. Mommy's going to show you just how lucky you are Kitten."

Millie-Kay pushed some of the pillows out of the way of the headboard, to reveal a pair of fur lined cuffs attached to its surface. With a push, MaryAnn was on her back, and felt her wrists being cuffed, her arms above her head. She couldn't find the motivation or courage to fight back. She did nothing but lay lifelessly as the tears began flowing, muffled cries coming from behind her gag. Millie-Kay ran her hand gently across her cheek in a slight display of concern. She then turned her attention to the lower end on the bed. Getting up and walking around, with the push of a hidden button on the bed frame, the noise of locks unlatching could be heard. Millie-Kay pulled MaryAnn's legs in the opposite direction of hear arms, were they were met with another set of cuffs on either side of her, with straps previously hidden in a compartment in the bed frame. Her legs were spread wide, and her hands positioned far behind her head. Her limbs were fully extended, and it was hard for her to make even the slightest movement, as her body lay in the center of the bed. Looking straight up, MaryAnn could now clearly see a round mirror that was centered over the bed, revealing her exposed form to her captive eyes. Clean shaven and still naked, she felt the soft fur over her whole body, each slight movement causing her to brush against it even more. She heard even more clicks and sliding as Millie-Kay opened more compartments located around the frame of the bed.

"Oh good, you're back just in time."

MaryAnn looked up to see Jacinda walking back into the room. Although this time, she was wearing something new and extraordinary. While in her arms was a large pile of fox fur, the largest fur was the coat wrapped around her. Floor length white fox, with a massive collar meeting up with a fully lined hood that hung down her back. It was one of the biggest coats MaryAnn had ever seen. It made the golden island fox that Amanda received seem small. She set the pile of fur on the ground next to the bed and climbed into it while Millie-Kay did the same from the other side. Millie-Kay held two pairs of fox mittens, and the situation slowly became more and more clear.

"Now Kitten, you tried to run away from us, and that's simply unacceptable behavior. Mommy wants to show you just how enjoyable fur can be, and Jacinda is going to help me out! It's going to be so much fun. Now of course as a punishment, you won't be able to climax, but we'll make sure of that. You just lay there, and experience all that fur has to offer. I just know you'll love it."

With that, Millie-Kay handed Jacinda a pair of white fox mittens to match her coat. She pulled up her hood before putting them on. Millie-Kay put on a pair of black fox mittens that went with her black fox and mink coat. The two of them cuddled up close to MaryAnn, leaving her completely trapped in the middle of a mountain of fur all around. Her head in the pillows, and the two of them pressed up against either side of her, there wasn't an inch of skin not being caressed by the softest fur. Without much delay, their mittens began travelling all over MaryAnn's body. The new sensations caused her to jolt unexpectedly. She unconsciously let out a moan. Millie-Kay and Jacinda explored her body up and down, as well as each other's, reaching underneath their coats to their own otherwise naked bodies. As all three got more and more turned on, their movements just caused even more stimulation for MaryAnn, driving her further toward the orgasm that would never come. Each time she got close, and moaned louder and louder through the gag, Millie-Kay and Jacinda would back off, and allow her to relax before the furring would resume. Nowhere on her body was safe from the tickle of the mittens. Even between her legs, though she hated to admit it, it felt unbelievable.

Minutes turned to an hour as the two women relentlessly assaulted MaryAnn's body with passionate fur loving. Despite the time, Kitten still never achieved orgasm, poor little Kitten had been edged countless times, and her exhausted body simply laid there as she was tormented by the incredible soft fur all around her. She had no idea how much time had passed by now, and she had no idea how much longer this was going to continue. After some more time had passed, she saw Millie-Kay take off her mittens, and reach around her head to untie her gag.

"How are we feeling Kitten?"

"Mommy please make it stop. Please! I'm sorry for trying to escape, I really am." Despite only saying it as a way to make this whole thing end sooner, there was also some truth in her words.

"Oh feeling remorseful now are we? I suppose maybe now you've finally gotten some sense rubbed into you."

"I'll be Amanda's slave, whatever you both want. Just please let me out of this room."

"Ah I see how it is. You want to be snuggly wrapped up on Amanda's bed again, waiting for her return like a good pet should."

"Please Mommy, I'm begging you, wrap me up again and I'll never try to run away again, I promise." What was she saying, MaryAnn thought to herself, did she really mean this? At least she would be out of this fur dungeon.

"Now that's more like it! Wrapping you up in your exquisite bondage is exactly what I think I'll do. Good thing I had Jacinda bring your outfit in here with us, we wouldn't want you going too long without it."

MaryAnn thought back to earlier when Jacinda returned to the room wearing the new coat with lots of fur in her arms. She was so distracted by the enormous coat she hadn't payed to much attention to the mass of fox fur. She realized now that it must have been her straight jacket and hobble skirt. Millie-Kay nodded to Jacinda, and then began undoing MaryAnn's restraints while Jacinda retrieved the bondage outfit. Suddenly, another latch in the bedframe unlocked with a loud click. Jacinda stood back up with the gear, and the two helped MaryAnn back into her chinchilla lined prison. As more and more of her body entered the soft confines of the two-piece ensemble, MaryAnn felt herself relax ever so slightly.

Maybe she had begged to be here as a way to make the two stop, playing with her, but she was realizing that she genuinely felt much safer and cozier being held immobile, completely covered by all the fur. Soon, she was fully cocooned once again, atop the large, sheared mink sheets. Jacinda and Millie-Kay looked down at her.

"Thank you for your help, Jacinda, maybe she'll finally see reason from now on."

"Of course, anything for Amanda and her toy."

"And Kitten, I had so much fun with you, and with Amanda still away, I think I'm going to keep you a little closer for now. Sleep tight, I've got so much in store for you. Now say, 'good night' to Mommy."

"Good night, Mommy."

And before the wide-eyed MaryAnn could respond further, or even have time to think about what would be coming next, Jacinda placed her usual hood back on her, sealing her once again in soft luxurious fox and chinchilla from head to toe. The two at the sides of the bed lifted the fur cocoon from the bed, and placed it, and the girl trapped within, into the large drawer that was open on one side of the bed. The sound of the latch had been Jacinda activating the automated opening of this specially designed drawer. Lined entirely in fluffy blue fox, the fur mummy fit snuggly inside, further restricted from every movement. With the touch of a button, the drawer began to close, sliding back into place under the bed. Millie-Kay smiled as the fur slave disappeared from sight.

FurMaster
FurMaster
14 Followers