Fuzz the Cat Ch. 01

Story Info
The beginnings of adventures in a kitty's head.
785 words
4.58
28.6k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,579 Followers

Fearsome prowled around the bars of his prison, growling under his breath. Passerby stared at his ferocious gaze and sharp teeth. Grinning he flexed his claws and yowled loudly, threatening them if they stood too long to watch him. Padding up to the front of his cage he hissed, rubbing his face against the bars, showing his insanity from having been locked up for so long. Most of his life really.

Big eyes appeared in front of him, startling him back. Crouching down he stared straight ahead, refusing to give in to fear. Nothing would break him.

"Awww...." the little girl cried out, reaching for the gray striped cat, "Mommy I want this one! He's so cute!"

Another face joined the first, Fearsome looked dubiously at this newcomer, an expression that boded no good. Slitting his eyes, he gave them both his most dreaded gaze, the malicious evil one.

"Well he does look like a sweet kitty, doesn't he Maria?" Mom smiled down at her 7 year old daughter before turning to the woman who worked at the shelter, "Can we take this one home?"

"This one you can take home today," laughed the woman, "He's a sweetie, but he likes to put on a bold front."

Fearsome yowled protest, unsheathing his weapons as she reached in to grab him... however it was a very long drop to the floor. Smart woman, she'd protected herself from harm by holding him up high. Best for her... intelligent. And such intelligence should be rewarded. He allowed his claws to recede as he was handed over to the small girl.

She hugged him, but gently, not tightly like that little boy last week. Smiling happily at him she informed him, "Your name is Fuzz."

Fuzz? Well, not exactly a name to inspire terror to the hearts of his enemies, but as he realized that he was being taken from the Hall of Cages he decided to aqueous to her demand. After all, she was helping him escape, it only seemed fair.

They walked up to the front desk, accompanied by the envious yowls of the other residents. Fuzz just put on his most smug face and cuddled up against the little girl, making her squeal with pleasure. For good measure he licked her cheek with his rough tongue while she giggled, it was always best to properly thank saviors.

The newly christened Fuzz purred the entire way home.

**********************************

Once home, Maria placed her new kitty in front of their older dog, Growl. Fuzz stared at this large monstrosity, so ugly and big and drooly.

Growl stared back at Fuzz and then joyfully bounded forward, trying to lick the disgusted cat.

"BACK OFF!" yowled Fuzz, trying to hide behind little Maria's legs as she giggled. Not a very good savior she was turning out to be.

"PLAY!" yipped Growl. He hadn't had a playmate since Maria had adopted him out of the litter next door, this new creature didn't exactly look like a dog, but it was obviously someone new to play with.

Maria and her mother laughed as Fuzz jumped onto a chair seat, out of Growl's reach. He tried of course, putting his front paws on the seat and managing to look at Fuzz.

Triumphantly, Fuzz settled back onto his new throne, crouching down complacently.

"I do not *ahem* play," he said with disdain, licking his paw nonchalantly to show his utter contempt for the idea, "I am a warrior."

Growl looked dubiously at him, "Are you sure?"

"Absolutely," said Fuzz calmly. After all, he didn't expect anyone else to be smart. Obviously this creature needed things explained to him. Best to teach him a lesson right away.

Fearsome unsheathed his weapons and swatted Growl across the nose, giving him just enough claw to sting. Growl howled and retreated, hiding in the corner while Fearsome smugly purred triumph.

"Fuzz," said Maria crossly, "That was bad. You have to be nice to Growl, he's going to be your friend."

Fuzz? Oh right. His new name. Fuzz sighed. Well, as long as he was going to have a name like Fuzz he might as well get along. Wouldn't be sporting to his savior otherwise either. Had to make her happy. Lightly he jumped off the chair and approached the quivering Growl.

"I'm sorry," he said, "Let's be friends. My name is Fuzz."

Growl immediately perked up, "PLAY!"

Fuzz sighed, "All right. Play, but only for five minutes mind."

Maria and her mother laughed themselves silly as Growl and Fuzz played their first game of tag. You probably would have too, after all, it isn't too often you get to watch a kitten chase a fully grown dog.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,579 Followers