Gaijin Encounter

Story Info
Japanese wife begins American adventures.
4.3k words
4.12
153.4k
67
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mohawk08
mohawk08
415 Followers

I was in Japan a few years ago in the military. While I was there, I picked up a great souvenir -- a walking, talking souvenir, my wife Yuko. When I heard I was getting orders to that part of the world, I was not looking forward to living around that many small-breasted Asian women. I'm a big tit fan. However, I found that there are some pretty well built ladies over there.

When I saw Yuko, it was love at first sight. She's a gorgeous 5 foot, 7 inches doll weighing in at about 120 pounds. Her bras say she has a 94 cm bust, and I think that converts at about 37 inches. She has the fit, toned body of a dancer - more than any man could ask for.

It took a little convincing to get her parents to agree to the marriage, but about a year and a half into my tour we tied the knot. Things were great when we got married, especially the sex. We are both in our early 20s and in love. We made love every chance we got, and I was in heaven. I know I'm not overly large in the penis department, but she said I was bigger than any of her Japanese boyfriends.

In less than a year after we were married, we were in the states. We were assigned to a base in Florida, which has a decidedly different culture than Japan. I enjoyed taking her to the beach. It was something to see other men stop and stare at the voluptuous Asian in her bikini. I would often find a reason to leave her alone, just to see if men would approach, and they did. In Japan, men are not anywhere near as forward as they are here. Poor Yuko didn't know how to react at first as Asian women are taught to respect men and not dispatch them as quickly as American women do. I would always come in at the last minute to save her.

My gunnery sergeant held a big party at his condo by the beach to welcome me and some other new troops to the unit. Yuko wore a little sun dress that showed off her best assets. The guys from the helicopter maintenance shop I worked in joked with me about how great the sex must be with a woman who caters to your needs. I probably should have kept my mouth shut, but I did brag just a little bit. I spent some time playing pool and talking with the other guys and lost track of Yuko. After a while I went looking to see if she was with the other wives, but they hadn't seen her for a while. After a thorough search, I determined she wasn't in the house.

I walked down to the beach to see if she had gone for a walk in the moonlight. I started following a pair of footprints until I came to a sea wall. Sure enough, there was Yuko pushed up against the wall ... by Gunny. The old bastard was putting the moves on my wife. I snuck up behind some rocks as close as I could to see what was happening.

He was rubbing her upper arm and telling her she could come down to the beach at his place anytime she wanted. He hinted that he could really help my career and that she should be nice to him. An American woman might have laughed in his face or slapped it, but Yuko clearly didn't know how to react. I could see he was really making her nervous. He tried to kiss her, but she moved her face away.

"Come on baby," he said. "Don't you want to help your husband out?"

"What can I do?" she asked.

"You're a smart girl. Let me kiss you a little." He moved in again and this time she kissed him with a quick closed mouth smack.

"Come on baby. Open up and give me a real kiss." She looked really flustered, but let him get his tongue in her mouth. He took advantage of this pushing his body up against her and palming one of her breasts.

That was enough for me, I left my hiding place and called out Yuko's name. As I approached Gunny moved away and acted like nothing had happened. I told him I thought his wife was looking for him. After he left, I expected Yuko to tell me about the pass he made, but I guess she was too embarrassed.

The next week my corporal pulled me aside and told me I better watch my wife because "some people" were looking to make a move on her. He said I was a good guy, and he didn't want to see me get hurt. I tried to press him, but he wouldn't say who it was. It must be the Gunny, I thought. I told him not to worry about it. About a week later I got orders for a temporary duty assignment for training in North Carolina. I would be gone two weeks. I thought the orders were a bit coincidental, as there were other guys in the unit that had been there a lot longer than I had.

The day I was supposed to leave for the training, Yuko accompanied me to the airport with plans to take a taxi home. Guess who also showed up to see me off. Yep, it was the Gunny. As I was entering the security area, he assured me he would take Yuko home and see to her while I was gone.

I guess I should have been worried, but the guy was 25 years older than my wife, not very attractive, and married. What could he possibly offer her that I wasn't already giving her. He might try to get her in the sack, but she would let him know when to stop.

I called her that night when I arrived at my hotel, but there was no answer. I was a little surprised, but she called me the next day to tell me she went to bed early and didn't hear the phone ring.

About a week into my training I got a DVD in the mail. It was from the corporal. The note read, "I tried to warn you." The disk had her name on it with the date of the day I left.

This was bullshit. I had to see what was on the disk, but I didn't have a player. One of the other trainees let me borrow his laptop and I took it off to my room. I popped the disk in and sat back on my bunk.

The screen faded in with a scene of Gunny sitting on the sofa in his living room with a big-ass grin on his face. He had on a pair of running shorts and a U.S. Army t-shirt. The camera panned away to the entrance from the bedroom. Who should walk in the room, but Yuko in a little yellow bikini. Two question came to mind immediately. What the fuck was Yuko doing at Gunny's house, and who the fuck was running the camera?

"I don't usually wear this kind," she said, referring to the thong bikini bottom. "And the top is too small." No shit; she was spilling out over the sides of the thing.

"It look's OK to me. You look great," Gunny said. "I'm glad we had one your size."

"Is your wife here?"

"No she's out of town this weekend."

"Let's go outside," said a voice behind the camera.

The next five minutes or so, were scenes of them playing in the surf - running and chasing each other. I was surprised by the contrast of her young tanned body and his old white carcass. Yuko laid down to get a tan, and Gunny came over to the camera.

"I'm going to fuck that bitch today if it's the last thing I do."

"Do you think she'll go for it? She's pretty innocent," the cameraman said.

"Sure, the more innocent the better. Someone has to teach em." They both laughed.

The scene changed again to Gunny and Yuko laughing on the couch. There was a bottle of tequila on the coffee table and three shot glasses. They were playing poker. The loser had to take a shot of tequila. Yuko kept loosing, and after a while, said she was getting too drunk. Quick-thinking Gunny suggested they change to a strip poker game, and for some reason, she agreed. She lost the first hand and Gunny said she had to remove something.

"Let me have the honor," he said. He reached forward and undid the knot between her tits. The top fell open to expose those perfect firm boobs.

"Shit, those are great," the cameraman said.

"Thank you," Yuko blushed.

The next hand went really slowly as they took their time looking at and commenting on her breasts. Gunny lost this hand and immediately removed his shorts. He wore nothing underneath, and an extremely impressive cock tumbled out. It was already a hard 8 inches with a big banana curve to it. It was at least half again as long as mine.

"Oh. Oh," Yuko said and covered her face with her hands.

"It's OK baby. You can look. Pretend it's a fertility ceremony and wave your hand over it."

She laughed and did as he suggested. When her hand passed over the top of his cock, he made it jump up and touch her open palm. She pulled her hand away and laughed again.

They began to play another hand and he won this one. Yuko didn't want to take off her bikini bottoms, but he said it was only fair since she lost. There now was my wife naked on the Gunny's couch just a few feet from his hard naked cock.

"Now if you lose, you have to kiss me," Gunny said as he began dealing another hand. "Just like the other night."

"I don't know. My husband wouldn't like it." I knew she would stop this in time, even though it was a lot later than I would have liked.

"Don't be afraid. If you win, I'll give you your bikini back."

She picked up the cards. And she lost.

"Come and sit on my lap and give me a kiss. You agreed."

I couldn't believe this. She crawled over and sat right on the old man's lap. Her medium-length black hair hung over his short white hair as she moved in to kiss him. He put a hand on her inner thigh and another around her back. When she began to pull away, he moved his hand up to the back of her head, pressing it to him.

As the kiss continued, I noticed his extended cock was rubbing up between her legs. He lifted his hand from her thigh to begin caressing her tits. She fell against him in a kind of surrender. He took her hand and placed it on his cock. Her delicate left hand began to stroke his dick and the camera panned in to see my wedding ring shine in the light from the window.

At this point, I was completely devastated. When was she going to stop this madness. Not too soon apparently, as Gunny moved in to rub her crotch. In just a few strokes, he was inserting one finger and then two into her tight pussy. They kissed and rubbed each other for what seemed an eternity, but must have been just a few minutes. As he began to work her towards an orgasm, Gunny pulled away.

"Suck my cock," he commanded in a powerful voice.

She gave him a surprised look, but got off his lap and bent down in front of him. I couldn't see anything for a minute because her head was in the way, but it began to bob up and down. Gunny motioned the camera to the side of the sofa. As it came around, Gunny put his hand on the back of Yuko's head and begun to push her down.

"Yeah. Suck it baby."

Then it was silent except for the slurping noises my wife was making. His cock began to get shiny from her saliva. Gunny grabbed her hair and pulled her head back off his cock.

"Do you like that big cock honey?"

"Yes," she said quietly looking up at him with glazed eyes.

"Am I bigger than your husband?"

Surprised, she said, "Yes, much bigger."

"Do you want to get fucked by my big cock?"

"Yes."

"Then why don't you come up and sit on it?" She scrambled up and straddled his spindly white legs. He held his cock by the base as she positioned herself over him. He grabbed her shoulder and forced her down as he pushed his hips upward. He forced about half his cock into her tight young pussy. The girth of it was pushing her open wider than she had ever been. He pushed up again, embedded another few inches and forcing a moan from deep in her throat.

The camera zoomed in on cock and pussy. "That must be some tight snatch," the cameraman said.

"It sure is," Gunny replied as he pushed upward once again, filling my wife with his entire rod. "Your husband must have a small cock."

Yuko didn't answer she was to busy trying to get as much friction going inside her pussy. She began to slowly bounce up and down as Gunny rubbed his face in her cleavage, occasionally trying to catch a nipple in his mouth.

As this action continued, he instructed the cameraman to move the coffee table away and Gunny rolled Yuko down on her back onto a thick carpet in the middle of the floor. He grabbed her legs and placed them against his shoulders. Rocking forward, he doubled her over and began to slam into her like a jackhammer. Her reaction was something I had never seen. She was going wild, moaning, with her head flailing from side to side. Gunny flashed a big shit-eating grin to the camera.

"I think we have a wild one here. Watch this," he said. He slowed his pace and leaned back. Her legs fell off to the side. He reached up and gently fondled her tits with both hands. She looked up at him a bit bewildered.

"Do you like that Yuko?"

"Oh, yes. You are so virile." I didn't even know she knew that word.

"Do you want to be my dirty little whore."

"What?"

"Don't you know what a whore is? It's a woman who is married to one man, but likes to get fucked by another one. That's what you are isn't it?" She made a strange face and looked down between her legs.

"Yes. I must be."

"Tell me you're my dirty little whore." There was silence for a few seconds and Gunny stopped moving in her.

"You have to say it, or I won't fuck you any more."

More silence, then, "I want to be your dirty little whore."

"Good whore. Now ask me to fuck your cunt. You do know what a cunt is?"

"Fuck my cunt," she said, shaking her head to signify she knew what he was referring to.

"OK. I want my whore to be happy." He again began to rock faster, pushing his big cock into her expanding pussy.

'Now you're going to suck my friend's cock. Come on over her buddy."

The cameraman had gotten on his knees to capture all the floor activity, so he crawled forward until he was directly beside Yuko's head. He pointed the camera at her face and told her to open his zipper. This was the first time the camera captured any part of him and the first view wasn't pretty. There was an immense white belly protruding out over his knees. If he hadn't mentioned a zipper, I wouldn't have even known he was wearing shorts. His shirt was already off, and his front was covered with thick graying hair. He clearly was too old and out of shape to be in the Army.

Yuko didn't question his order and reached over with one hand to unzip his shorts. With some difficulty she pulled a half-hard cock out of his shorts. It was already the fattest penis I had ever seen, even in porno movies. It was not hard, but already as large as Gunny's. Yuko looked up at him with a surprised look. "Yeah, that's right bitch. You're in for one hell of a good time today," Gunny said. "Now suck that cock and get it good and hard."

She opened her mouth and tried to take the cock in, but the angle wasn't good for such a fat man and a large cock. He couldn't really maneuver well to get a better angle. She could only take the head in and that was only by distorting her face to the extreme.

"Come on you whore. He can do better than that," the fat man said forcing his hips forward. However, he only succeeded in pushing that big thing out of her mouth and across her face.

He didn't try to put it back in. Instead he just slapped her face with his cock and punctuated it with, "You sure are a stupid cunt."

"I'll tell you what Gunny. I'll fuck her when you're done. Then I'll teach her how to serve a man - American style."

"Sure no problem, I'm almost there." As predicted, Gunny sped up his attack and unloaded deep into my wife's pussy. When his orgasm subsided, he pushed her legs aside and sat down again on the sofa.

"Let me get a drink man, and I'll take over there for you," he said to the cameraman. He walked away and the camera panned to my wife lying there on the carpet. She looked exhausted and was completely motionless except for the rhythm of her breathing. The camera panned down from her face, to her tits, and then her stomach, and finally, her pussy. With one fat hand, the cameraman spread her lips apart and zoomed in close on the open hole between her legs.

My sweet wife lifted her head and looked down between her legs at the camera. When the fat man noticed her, he pushed an index finger into her and began to saw it back and forth. Her eyes closed slowly and her head fell back to the carpet again.

"I'll take that camera now," Gunny said coming back into the room. There was a fumble and the camera focused in on a large white blob on the floor hulking over my wife. The man was probably the ugliest person I had ever seen. His face, pocked with acne scars, was framed by beefy jowls and a double chin and highlighted by a bulbous nose. He was completely bald and must have been closing in on 60 years old. There is no way this is a lover Yuko would choose for herself.

But there he was working a finger into her pussy with one hand and pulling on her nipples with the other. He extended her breast to the limit and then let it snap back. This move put a big smile across his face.

"So fucking young and tender," he said looking up into the camera. "It's time to teach this bitch a thing or two." Standing up, the fat bastard bent over grabbed a handful of Yuko's hair and barked, "Get up on your knees cunt." Coming out of her stupor, she struggled to her knees while grabbing his hand with both of hers. He tilted her head back and informed her he was not a nice guy. I'm not going to make love to you like my little buddy over there did. I'm going to fuck the shit out of you. Now take your Goddamn hands off me. Better yet, put them behind your back."

As she sat there on her knees, forced to look up at this fat creature, he began to wank his cock in her face. She waited patiently for him while not taking her eyes off that cock. It began to grow again until it reached its full length. Grabbing that pole by the base he pushed it against her lips.

To my amazement, she did not resist, opened her mouth to receive it. He began to push it all the way back in her throat until she gagged. He pulled back a bit, and when she recovered, he began again. He now had both hands behind her head as he fucked her sweet face. I couldn't see her very well because of his fat arms, but she was making all kinds of guttural smacking and slurping sounds.

"Fuck her face man," Gunny chanted from behind the camera.

"I'm going to do more than that," said the fat man as he moved to the side of my wife and yanked her head with him. From that extreme angle, he pulled out and pushed in again through her mouth and into the cheek on the other side. And he held it there waiting for the camera to capture a close up. The affect was unbelievable; her face was distorted and looked humiliating. She tried to bring her hands up from behind and grab his dick, but he swatted them away.

"I said put your hands behind your back, stupid cunt."

He began to fuck her mouth again from the side. He looked down her body and roughly grabbed one of her breasts.

"I'll tell you what man: I love these big fuck handles. I can't remember the last time I had a nice firm set like these." He began slapping them with his hand like they were a couple of volleyballs. This time, she resisted bringing her hands forward to protect herself. I couldn't believe what she was letting this asshole do to her.

She began to gag again and he pulled out of her mouth while she attempted to catch her breath. She had a thick string of saliva hanging from her chin. The fat bastard scooped it up with his hand and rubbed it on her cheeks. She tried to pull her face away, but he held it tight. Then he did something that shocked the hell out of me; he bent down and spat in her face - not once, but twice.

"Now you took like a fucking whore." He cock slapped her face again just to illustrate the point. Then he got behind her and pushed her forward onto her hands and knees. Reaching behind her, he pushed a finger in her pussy and pulled it out to show the camera.

"I think she's ready to get fucked now, don't you." "I don't know, she's looks a quart low."

"We'll soon find out."

He didn't get on his knees. He just grabbed her hips and squatted down behind her. The camera moved quickly in back of the couple to catch the penetration of the 10-inch cock into my wife's once tight pussy. He slid in easily and got most of it in on the first try. After a few strokes, he was bottoming out and Yuko starting to breath heavy and moan in response.

mohawk08
mohawk08
415 Followers
12